how to set date wise picture on vb form.

hello frineds,

if any budu, know about  how to set date wise picture on vb form then
plese send code of it.

at my email address : joshikirti007@gmail.com   or post here.

Details :    Date wise picture set meanse,  for exmple , today
christmas then picture releted to xmas,   or today  new year then
picture set for new year wish

here picture change on date  meanse  date : 1-1-2010  then picture=
newyear.jpg
if date is :  25-12-2009 /  10    then  x-max.jpg

please provide coding of this above thing.  how to done with vb,
please send code urgent.

its really important for me.
0
KIRTI

Hi,

     Well, if you have the images stored out on a server.  And in a table in
the database a list of image file paths/names for each date.  And you have an
image control on your form.  You might do something like this in your form's
On Open event:

[imgForToday].Picture = DLookup("ImageFileName", _
    "tblImageOfTheDay", "ImageDate = #" & Format(Date(), _
    "yyyy-mm-dd") & "#")

     Adjust for your actual table, column and control names.

                 Clifford Bass

KIRTI wrote:
>hello frineds,
>
>if any budu, know about  how to set date wise picture on vb form then
>plese send code of it.
>
>at my email address : joshikirti007@gmail.com   or post here.
>
>Details :    Date wise picture set meanse,  for exmple , today
>christmas then picture releted to xmas,   or today  new year then
>picture set for new year wish
>
>here picture change on date  meanse  date : 1-1-2010  then picture=
>newyear.jpg
>if date is :  25-12-2009 /  10    then  x-max.jpg
>
>please provide coding of this above thing.  how to done with vb,
>please send code urgent.
>
>its really important for me.

Clifford
1/14/2010 11:13:19 PM
Hi,

     Or the images could be on the local computer, either in a specific
location, or somewhere relative to the database.

          Clifford Bass

Clifford Bass wrote:
>Hi,
>
>     Well, if you have the images stored out on a server.

Clifford

setting up new outlook mail account

Linked form can't be edited
I have a large table with contact details and also additional details which only relates to about a third of my clients. If I include all the fields in my main input form(1) it becomes very cluttered so I have created another form(2) for just the additional information and select it with a button from form(1). Form(2) is filtered according to the client in form(1). However even though I have enabled editing in the properties box, I am unable to edit the form(2) fields. Without the filter it works fine, but I have to find the client manually to add the additional information. What...

one label all forms
I want to put a label on all my forms that says YOU ARE IN ARCHIVE. Can I do this without placing a label on each form? Thanks. You could set the form's Caption to that. That would mean that it would appear in the bar at the top of the form. However, you'd have to set it, so I don't know whether that'll save you anything. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "seeker" <seeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4FC21F1-32F8-4A6E-A33B-EC9B18F9617D@microsoft.com... >I want...

OWA Set Rule problem

Access
I have a table that has 9 immunization dates in each record. I need to capture the most recent date for a report. All the information I have found refers to comparing dates between records, not within a single record. Hi Johanna Can I suggest you split your table. It's quite simple. 1st Make a copy of your database and work on the copy (just in case) Open the copy of your database Copy the table and paste with a new names tblA - tblB Open table A and delete all the immunization dates Open table B and delete everuthing "except" the immunization dates and the ID fiel...

range of dates schedule
I am trying to make a spreadsheet to show me when and how much a too was checked out of my work. i am inputing the dates and i would like the spreadsheet to tell me ho many days in each month it worked. please help, i have been working on this for 2 days -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com With your "Start date" in A1 and your "Finish date" in B1, put the following formula in C1 and format the cell for Number with no decimal places =B1-A1 Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Coy Bruner >" <<Coy.Bruner.12gi7n@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote ...

owa doesnt display a login dialog and wont send picture attachments in exchange 2000
one user out of several doenst get a login dialog when he goes to owa for exchange 2000. it's as if his computer is eternally loged in anyone can walk up to his computer and goto the url server/exchange and go right into his inbox without it prompting for a user name and password. thats' real secure, just what we need here in the "enterprise" the other problem, is that he , unlike all the other users, cannot attach a picture to his email from owa. when he clicks on attach it doesnt do anything. his machine is running xp pro with sp2 just like other users. On 25 May 2006 1...

How to set backcolour

Conditional Formatting: > and < a date
I am trying to use this forumla as a Conditional Format =0<DAY(D17-NOW())<=10 It does not work. If I remove the 0< or <=10, it will work. Any suggestions? =AND(0<DAY(D17-NOW()),DAY(D17-NOW())<=10) "Brad P" <bradp_xx@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ftd89m$q0u$1@news.datemas.de... >I am trying to use this forumla as a Conditional Format > > =0<DAY(D17-NOW())<=10 > > It does not work. If I remove the 0< or <=10, it will work. Any > suggestions? > Excellent, thanks for that! "GerryGerry" <Gerry@Ger...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Sharing Contact Forms on Exchange 2003
I have a user that created contact forms using Outlook (Office 2003). Server side, I have Exchange 2003 running on SBS 2003. The user would like to share these forms with the organization. What is the best way to publish the custom contact forms in Exchange 2003? Dragging the form to the public folders copies the data, but nothing more. Thanks in advance, J Wolfgang Goerlich ...

Reading Pane Settings

synchronize sub forms-part 2
Don't see my earlier post... here I go again! Scenario: Main form (1)- frm1 based on tbl01 User enters 3 parameters to filter by p1,p2,p3 Subforms (6)- fsub1-fsub6 (each with its own tab) also based on tbl01 ALL subforms are Linked to frm1 through 2 fields (p2,p3) When the 3 parameters are chosen fsub1 will list the basic info associated with them. fsub2-fsub6 will list more specific info. With the following additions suggested by Robert Carlson: fsub1 On current Event: Forms![frm1]![fsub2].Requery fsub2 On Current Event: If IsNull(Forms![frm1]![fsub1].Form!ID) = False Then ...

Propagate Lead Form Changes
I added some new values for Lead Source in the Lead form yesterday. My IT manager who's unavailable and normally does this sort of thing told me that many changes like this just "take a while" to propagate out system wide. How long does it take, or do I need to do something to publish my changes? I can see that they're saved because if I go back to edit the values for that field, they're all in there. Thanks Nathan, You need to publish the changes from the deployment manager. Usually you need to restart IIS (just Start - Run - iisreset will do the trick). T...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Provide Help/Tutorial Form
I'd like to add a form to an operational database that the users can look at for info on how to use the application; what to do if errors occur; etc. What is the best way to provide the information ? A TextBox is limited to 255 characters; A MemoType has 64K characters; An Attachment - requires availability of the underlying product (Word, etc.). A LabelType field ? Recommendations ? If you are using only a single form or a couple of forms, put the info into a label control, or several label controls. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia ...

How do I set OOR

Dates in XIRR
I was just looking at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb224771.aspx, which states, in reference to the XIRR function: "Dates should be entered by using the DATE function, or as results of other formulas or functions. For example, use DATE(2008,5,23) for the 23rd day of May, 2008. Problems can occur if dates are entered as text." Is this something new in Excel 2007? I've never encountered such a problem with earlier versions of Excel On Apr 27, 3:07 pm, "Howard Kaikow" <kai...@standards.com> wrote: > Is this something new in Excel 2007? No. The H...

Java vs. C++ (Date class)
I'm porting some Java code into C++. Which class I should use instead Date class? Note that Date support miliseconds. Also, which class I should use instead of Vector class? std::vector? "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:uG6VGpUfFHA.2424@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > > I'm porting some Java code into C++. Which class I should use instead Date > class? Note that Date support miliseconds. Oh dear. Both the Java and the C++ date classes do assorted odd things with time zones and "daylight saving"; neither is documented fully or ...

Set Focus