Getting error message "Return without GoSub"

Hi

I just compacted my database and am now getting this message:

TheLinkMasterFields property setting has produced this error: "Return
without GoSub".

What is the best way to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Hopefully you have a recent backup.

Tony Toews has an excellent web page on database corruption.
Http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

Allen Brown also has excellent info on corruption.
Http://allenbrowne.com/ser-47.html

I have a white paper in a Word document named Fix Corrupt Access Database.
Click on "Whittle, Jerry" on this page:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/default.asp?C=1
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP