further help deploying an application within my database

i am slowly building a db to assist me with the paperwork that is required
for me to do, i am new to access and am building my db as i go along, seeing
bits i like, ideas ect and adding them to mine.
my work in the emergency health care requires follow up documentation, i
have to produce documents to show that skills i have used, how i maintained
and improved my knowledgebase and how i have implimented these at incidents i
have attended. to this end i have a number of tables and various forms to
capture various records of the skills i used, medication i administered ect.
this provides a simplist view of what i am trying to create
an area of difficulty that i faced was attaching external files of various
formats into my db i recieved a great deal of assistance from Hans Up in
adapting an application called "explorer" to work in what i thought (at that
time) was the best way to deploy the application. i must appologise to him
but on reflection i require further help to re-tweak it. initial help was
posted as follows Subject: help with file handling (file path and name)
4/24/2010 1:46 PM PST in this forum.
The help i require now is as follows:-
1. i need to have an on click procedure that can launch the application from
any of a forms, this i can do, however i need to know how to store that
record of that launching forms index number on to t_evidence (the table
created to hold all the documents file name and paths)
2. once closed the application returns to the launching form and records the
index number of this object on the table and stores this on the launching
forms record.
3. if the above is possible i would like to have both these cross
referential indexes act like hyperlinks. eg from the records of meds i
administered i could load an email reflexing a change in presentation. from
my table of evedence i could locate a record where i had adhered to this
change in presenation.
sorry my question is long winded, if you can help in any way it would be
greatly appriciated, i promise not to change my idea on how to deploy this
application again...sorry Hans am sure if i had asked you initially youd have
help me develope this from the start. in my defence its hard to plan and
build when i do not know the full potential of access
thanks in advance. ian

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

database mirroring question
for database mirroring, can one mirror server to two principle servers? That means two mirrored servers mirror to one same mirroring server. Is that ok? Thanks. ...

exch 5.5 help

C#.net windows application
Since I am new to c#.net 2008 but I have worked a little with visual basic.net 2005, I have the following questions I would like to ask: 1. When I am looking at a .sln file that I will be maintaining a work, I can see there are lots of static void Main() methods in a file called program.cs throughout the solution in separate folderts. Can you tell me the purpose of this kind of code? Does this instantiate an object, is this a class libary member? 2. When running the C#.net 2008 professional version windows application, how do I know which 'main' method is being called? ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

Exchange Application Error
Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 9153 Date: 5/24/2004 Time: 5:41:28 AM User: N/A Computer: DomainExchange Description: Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc0072030' when setting DS notification. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Any insite would be appreciated? Regards, We need more information of your environment. Mixed? Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000? There are other events that come right before this that should give us more information also. These may be info...

help me #2

fixed length within the counta and some text
hello! I would like to generate some incremental number if the cell on the right is not empty e.g. Order0001 Order0002 ..... Order0015 How I can do this with this formula ? How i can convert the output of counta to have 4 digits? =IF(D13<>"","Order"&COUNTA($D$4:D13)&"","") thanks, uma =IF(D13<>"","Order"&TEXT(COUNTA($D$4:D13),"0000"),"") -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Uma Shanker" <asdf834@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0n7e7$qdk$01$1@news.t-...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Creating E-R Diagrams In Visio Based On ACCESS Database
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C48BB9.47434CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to generate an E-R diagram for an ACCESS database that I have = setup. In ACCESS I have defined all of the table relationships using the = relationships tool. Now I am looking for a way to import that = relationships data into Visio to create a more formal and commented E-R = diagram. Any ideas? Thanks, Gary --=20 Gary Novosel Recursion (noun). See recursion. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C48BB...

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...