XML Import errors not showing up

Hi,
   I'm using the application.XMLImport object to load a bunch of tables.
One of the tables has funky characters that XML won't import, but it
dosen't return errors.  (I only found then when I tried to import
manually).  Does anybody know how to trap these errors?

FP1

Importing Purchase order documents
Hello All Quick! I need a reliable tool to import PO documents into GP. I've just tried table import and it doesnt work so I need an alternative suggestion. Its non-existant in IM even they MS went to the trouble to building the data sources. Please help! Regards & thanks in advance Louella, Please drop an email to discuss. MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Louella" wrote: > Hello All > > Quick! I need a reliable tool to import PO documents into GP. I've just > tried table import and it doesnt work so I need an alternative suggestion...

Preventing Recipient Names from Showing
I have a long list of people I am addressing a message to. I want the recipient to see that it is coming to them, but not be able to see anyone else's name/address that it's being sent to. I've tried the BCC field but then even the recipient does not see that it was sent to them. I'm afraid they will think it is junk mail if they don't see it addresses to themselves. Check out http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail for other options -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick...

Importing external data in plain text row format
I have data in the following format: -------------------Begin Sample Data---------------------- Fernando E. Amuchastegui Office of the County Attorney 115 S. Andrews Avenue Suite 423 Fort Lauderdale 33301 954-357-7600 Voice 954-357-7641 Fax famuchastegui@broward.org Ronald J. Anania Law Offices of Ronald J. Anania 10910 S W 10th Court Davie 33324 954-476-9616 Voice 954-476-9693 Fax law1492aol.com Eric J. Anders Haley Sinagra Paul & Toland, P.A. 100 SE 3 Avenue Suite 1900 Fort Lauderdale 33394 954-467-1300 Voice 954-467-1372 Fax eanders@hsptlaw.com Hal B. Anderson Billing Cochran H...

XML Header

Problems importing DLL
Hi, I am sure this is a basic question, but it is driving me crazy. I received a DLL containing a COM object from a third party which I am trying to import. I put in the following lines of code to try to accomplish this: // Import the DLL #import "TheDLL.dll" // Create an instance of the object TheNamespace::TheClass myObject; When I compile the file containing these lines of code, I get the following error message: 'myObject' uses undefined struct 'TheClass' This is the only error message I get. I have tried "using namespace TheNamespace;", and als...

imported customer data not showing up
After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. What am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. Did you have errors when importing? Did you include a unique Account Number for each Customer? Did any customers show up? Rob "country" <country@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74E7CD37-AD87-4C36-A5AE-6966D4147838@microsoft.com... > After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. > What > am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. ...

Security Service Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3F55C.A5DEBC20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Ok, I have a problem... my CRM Security Service fails to start and this = is the error I get: Source: MSCRMSecurityService Event ID: 5920 Error: An error occurred while attempting to update the SCP (Active = Directory update). -2147016656 (0x80072030) Description: There is no = such object on the server. I used to work then i rebooted and now this... Any Ideas, everything = else seems to be running ...

Outlook2000 won't import CSV contacts
I used Outlook 2000 to export my contacts to CSV. I just recovered from a Hard Drive crash and am restoring my data from backup. I have a clean install of Win2000 and Office2000, but when I attempt to import my contacts as CSV I get an error " A field error has occurred in the comma seperated values (windows) translator while initializing a translator to build a field map" I get the same error for CSV(Dos) I installed the converter from my office2000 CDs when prompted. Additionally I've attempted to convert the csv files to Excel and import from there. the import fails. The...

Read XHTML into XML

aliases generate error -10660
I just installed Office 2004 on a new iMac running OS 10.3.6 If the office application is not running and I double-click on an office document, I get the error message The operation could not be completed. An unexpected error occurered (error code -10660). If I have the application running and double click on a document it opens fine. Double clicking documents from other applications properly opens the application. I've uninstalled & reintstalled and problem still exists. Suggestions? Thanks, David In article <a5608d5.0412021043.5032a4d4@posting.google.com>, david@teton1....

How to invoke the xml editor?

import Outlook pst's
Whazzup Is there a way to automatically import pst files from Outlook in to Exchange mailboxes? I am hoping to find a way where I can simply copy the pst files from users computers and not go to each machine individually. I have tried using the Exmerge program but apparently it only works with pst files that were created with Exmerge itself. Philgo Philgo wrote: > Whazzup > Is there a way to automatically import pst files from Outlook in to > Exchange mailboxes? I am hoping to find a way where I can simply > copy the pst files from users computers and not go to each machine &...

Sign-in error
Money 2002 has been working fine until recently. When signing on with my .Net Passport keep getting 2 error messages... "Money is unable to verify your online sign-in. Money will now try to log you in using Work Offline sign-in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable possibly because of network problems. To use online features, please close Money and try to sign again later." After clicking okay on that message, I get another error message... "The sign-in attempt for < > was unsuccessful. Please try your sign in name and passwor...

Distribution List Error...
I have a couple of users that have created a distribution list in their contacts and when they go to send to it they get the following error... Microsoft Office Word An internal support function returned an error Now the funny thing is if I change their settings to not use word as their email editor it will send but only until they log off. When they log back on I have to set it to use Word as their email editor or change it to Rich Text. Has anybody else had this happen? If so, what is the resolution? ...

run-time error when I re-print an Invoice
Hello I am new to RMS and I am trying to figure out the reason of the run-time error every time I try to re-print an invoice or press the journal button. the error will result in terminating my existing application (POS) and the error also says that t"disconnecting from client...) and give me an error numbers. Any help? HI Alex, can you please specific the exact error no so we can help you in better way. actually wanted to know what create error, also do you know how to check the event log in windows OS check the application event log and find what error or what is the reason your...

activesheet error
Hi I've done something wrong here and I can't work out what it is... Error msg: "Compile Error: With object must be user-defined type, object, or Variant" Sub copylplan() Dim mySheet As String mySheet = ActiveSheet With mySheet .Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) End With With mySheet .Name = "Extract Plan" End With End Sub -- Thank for your help BeSmart Hi, Set the variable as a Worksheet then use Set in the line to assign the ActiveSheet to the variable. You should realize that the variable rem...

show XML schema and values

Error after Outlook reinstall
This would pop up. Error - Could not obtain Microsoft Outlook version Also, I can't install the microsoft updates to outlook because it says because it doesn't know it's version. -- Kate So what version of Outlook did you re-install -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "SFKate" <SFKate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F6F470A-D977-42CE-A342-909DAA07FE2A@microsoft.com... > This would pop up. Error - Could not obtain Microsoft Out...

outlook 2000 mailbox.pst error. inbox repair tool
hi all I am getting a error message from outlook 2000 that says errors have been detected in the file c:\windows\application data\microsoft\outlook\mailbox.pst It says to use the inbox repair tool. I have searced microsoft online help and found the site "ol2000 how to find and run the inbox repair tool" I am using ME. I have been looking for "Scanpst.exe" file. Microsoft help says to follow c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033\nt I cannnot find a file by this name. I can find a file c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033\95 when I run "Scanpst.exe&qu...

Offline synch using XML web-services

oe error 0x800c012f
I cannot receive and send emails in Outlook Express! There are no tasks in the progress window. But there is an error: 0x800c012f. What does it mean? Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlook...

compile error #3
Every time I start excel (2002) I receive an error message: "compile error in hidden module: TBRun97". If I click "HELP" on the error message, I get an empty help window. If I click "OK", the error message goes away and I am able to work in excel. The same error occurs when I exit the program. Help please. Here's an MSKB article that describes Don's response: XL: Compile Error in Hidden Module Tbrun97.xls http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066 Leo wrote: > > Every time I start excel (2002) I receive an error >...

error adding new Schema Field 04-21-04
Hi, When I attempt to add a new schema field to the "Lead" object in the Deployment Manager, I get the following error: "An error occured during the addtion of the new field. The addition failed." In the event log, I there are two relevant entries: "dmLog: Failed to add new Picklist attribute (CFPsolution) to Lead entity" and "dmLog: sp_repladdcolumn failed. - Timeout expired" I've previously successfully added a pickup list called "Sector" with 9 values. Therefore I don't think I've exceeded the 8000 char row limit. Apart from...

String to xml document