Submit button to email

Hello everyone,

I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data
entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help.

Create a report based on the current record and then use SendObject to send
the e-mail.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel P

"shwinn" wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data
> entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help.

Outlook 2000 Constructs HTML emails but sends out plain text
Hi, I have my VFP application which constructs HTMl email to be sent out using Outlook. The problem I am having is When my application constructs email, it is HTML format but when I click send and it is put in outboox, the format changes to plain text. Now this problem is happening only with one particular computer. The OS is WIN XP with Outlook 2000. I have tested on other computer with Windows 2000 and Office 2000 and there are no problems. Also when using with WIN XP and OFFICE 2003 there is no problem and the email are sent out in HTML. Only when I try to send the emails from this one co...

Check option buttons for response
I have a questionaire on a formatted worksheet which has 56 questions with each question having 5 option buttons grouped for a rated response. Is there a way that I can check for and report to the respondee to the questionaire that they have X questions which do not yet have responses? You can easily, but is it forms or control optionbuttons? Simplest to send me a s/s and I will look at it for you. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Rod" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

disable Submit button
In my word form which I am using all form fields with the exception of a submit button. I'd like to know if there is a way to "disable" a button (submit for ex:) until a specific criteria is met. So basically, if activedocument.formfield("tesxt1").result = "ready to submit" then .....submit button.enabled = true else ......submit button. enabled = false can someone help me out with the commandbutton reference code. Thanks much! Assuming the commandbutton is an ActiveX control, you simply have to exit its Click event, like this: Opti...

Exchange POP3 email logins
Hi, I am maintaining at Exchange 2000 pop3 server. All of the users are able to login just fine except one. This all started happening about a week ago. When i test the login via telnet, here is what i get: c:\> telnet mail.networkscr.com 110 Trying 64.109.180.59... Connected to adsl-64-109-180-59.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net. Escape character is '^]'. +OK Microsoft Exchange 2000 POP3 server version 6.0.6556.4 (networks_1.corp.nwcr) ready. user mkaseeska +OK pass <password> -ERR Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. When connecting via outlook or outlook express, ...

Outlook 97 email address missing
EMail addresses not showing at repeint end..mail sent through outlook97 to atleast 14 addresses marking them in to field. ...

Adding a Custom POS button to select a Category
How do I program a Custom POS key to select items from a specific category? I know that I can use the Touchscreen keyboard but the client requires greater flexability. -- Thank you for the help!! Richard There is a file in the store operations/html file called drilldown that you can use for this purpose. I used it for a little while until I started using the touch screen feature. I prefer the touchscreen feature as there are more options when you use it instead of drilldown. Using touchscreen keyboard you can still select categorie or department, but you can also customise it to disp...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...

Button for subscript and superscript in Excel
I'd like to be able to add a button for superscript and subscript formatting to the toolbar easily in Excel, like can be done in Word and Powerpoint. Maybe there is a way built into Excel that I haven't found yet, and I assume it can be done with Macros, but I am not familiar with them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft W...

Schedule Recurring Email Send
I have a message that I need to transmit weekly (Fridays at 9:00 AM) to a group of people. I know there is a way to schedule a single email to be sent at a pre-determined time. But can I schedule an email to be sent at a predetermined time on a recurring basis? Thanks - S Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c5d01c39fd5$ca3d6ee0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have a message that I need to transmit weekly (Fridays > at 9:00 AM) to a group of people. > > ...

My emails are getting marked as junk
I'm sending out a mass email to a client list, but Outlook's junk email catcher is sending them to the junk folder. How do I get around this? -Max You have little control over what the antispam programs a client might be running does to the mail you send... other than make sure it doesn't look like spam and that's not always possible. Are you Cc'ing, BCC'ing or mail merging? Try mail merge... many antispam programs mark BCCs and CC's as spam. Are you using words that most antispam software uses to identify spam? Did you ask the recipients to add the newslett...

custom pos button
can anyone help me with this line of code for adding a item with a qsrule Session.Transaction.Entries.Add(52, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) = TransactionEntry am getting a runtime error 5 invalid procedute call or argument thanks josh Josh, If you are using the Custom POS Button to add the item set the Style = Internal Command and enter the text below into the Command: PerformAddItem 0, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Parameters 1. ItemID Long value that contains the ID in the database of the item to add to the transaction. If you do not know the ID of the item in the database, set this value to zero and...

Sending an entire worksheet via a hyperlink / button
I have a worksheet with many drop down menus, etc, and i want people to be able to fill it in, and then send it on ..... but you know how lazy people are .... if they have to save it, then send it, they will gripe about it! Is there a way to just have a hyperlink style button on the sheet that once the guys have filled it out, it just sends the sheet to me? Thanks, Jim Suggest looking at Ron de Bruin's website http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org...

How To Filter Spam emails?
Hi Friends, How to filter spam emails in exchange 5.5 ? For example : To reject all email from hotmail.com and yahoo.com except some valid emails from hotmail.com and yahoo.com Thanks. In the last exciting episode, "Kresna Rudy Kurniawan" <kresnark@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi Friends, > >How to filter spam emails in exchange 5.5 ? >For example : > >To reject all email from hotmail.com and yahoo.com >except some valid emails from hotmail.com and yahoo.com Install a 3rd party content filtering tool. -- Chris Scharff MessageOne http://www.messageone.com ...

Paste all button?
How can I add a button for Paste All to a tool bar? -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) View, Toolbars, Customize, from Commands tab, find desired Icon and drag "up" to toolbar and Drop. Then Close Customize. HTH "Dodo" wrote: > How can I add a button for Paste All to a tool bar? > > > -- > > It is I, DeauDeau > (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) > "=?Utf-8?B?SmltIE1heQ==?=" <JimMay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:5B093CAF-0B54-4DF8-8D61-9C3080BC6F3F@micr...

"Customize Outlook Today" button doesn't work
I'm trying to customize Outlook Today to display only those tasks due on or before the current date. (This is the way I had it at work.) However, when I click the "Customize Outlook Today..." button, nothing happens. Any ideas, anyone? "Sean" <spdl@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:00ee01c3ac8a$59163dc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to customize Outlook Today to display only > those tasks due on or before the current date. (This is > the way I had it at work.) However, when I click > the "Customize Outlook Today..." button, nothin...

Outlook 2002 Email
After installing the lates Service Pack, I can no longer send email. The error message says "Access denied" and to check my email address. I have rekeyed all of the info and tried it to no avail. I reinstalled Outlook to no avail. How can I correct this? ...

assigning macro to button #2
In versions before 03, I remember there was a way to simply assign a macro to a button that was created. Now I cannot tell how to do it. I have used the control toolbar to create the toolbar and I have a macro, but I don't know how to assign it. -- Boris When you create the button from the Controls Toolbox it will be in design mode. Double clicking it should take you to the default event for the button i.e. the sheet module for the relevant worksheet with code eg: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() End Sub Change this to Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call MyMacro 'yo...

How do you send an email ONLY to those attendees who accepted?
I am using MS Outlook 2007 and need to send information regarding a meeting ONLY to those attendees who accepted the meeting invitation. Is there a way to do this in Outlook? lisaamandda wrote: > I am using MS Outlook 2007 and need to send information regarding a > meeting > ONLY to those attendees who accepted the meeting invitation. Is there > a way > to do this in Outlook? There is a send message to attendees command - open the meeting request and look in the attendees section. (http://slipstick.me/jing/attendee.png) http://forums.slipstick.com ...

No send button in word
I want to be able to send my word as an email from the word program. I open the email option from word but I have no way to send the document since there is no "send" button in order to send the document. I looked in the help and on microsoft but unable to find the proper answer. I created an account and try to test the email option and still no "send" button. What do I need to do to get the "send" button when I use the email option in word? On 07 May 2004 17:15, "Daniel Garlock" wrote: >I want to be able to send my word as an email from the ...

problem saving to file an HTML email message
When I try to save an HTML email message to a file I get an error message saying "Out of memory or system resources - close some windows or programs and try again." I have closed all other windows/programs except Outlook and I still get this message. I can save other non-HTML messages as text without problem. This is with OL98 and WinXP. And ideas on how to save an HTML message? Thanks for any ideas. John Keith kd0gd@juno.com ...

Tracking Outbound Emails
Hiya all, I am just sorting out a minor issue with a MS CRM 3.0 implementation. I can track inbound emails just fine (i.e. click on 'Track in CRM') and its all fine. However, when I try to reply to this email, or create a new email I am striking a problem. Outlook is reporting that the sender has no address in CRM and that the email will not create an activity. I have tried exposign the from address within outlook and placing an entry in there. If I do that, outlook reports that there are to MANY addresses in the sender and that the email can't be tracked. I am sure...

Outlook 2003 cannot send/rec email after MS update KB924085
Tried posting in the MS Update discussion group, but have received no answers there yet. Here goes:After I applied the 5 updates on Wed 1/10/07, my Outlook 2003 running under XP SP2 behind ZoneAlarm and a Norton firewall would not pick up from or send mail to any of the 3 mail servers I use. It made the network connection but would not register any response from the mail servers. By uninstalling and reinstalling one-by-one, I found the troublesome update to be Security Update for Outlook 2003 KB924085. Anyone else having this problem, or have insight into what the cause & cure might...

Go Offline Button doesnt change
Hi there, I have seen this happen at a few machines. When the user clicks go offline button, the machine does go offline, however the text on the actual button remains as 'Go Offline' and doesnt change to 'Go Online' Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance Kuven Hi Kuven, This KB article may be useful : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925505 HTH, Niths "Kuvenp" wrote: > Hi there, > I have seen this happen at a few machines. When the user clicks go offline > button, the machine does go offline, however the text on the actual button > remains...

how to do a bulk submit?
I have a database where i submit form data based on a serial number selected from a dropdown menu. I would like to be able to do this by scanning in the serial numbers into a list box. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to accomplish this? - Scan in serial numbers into list box. Serial number format is 02-123456. Scanned data will be "02-12345602-65432102-321654" - break up the data into induvidual serial numbers. - Submit the data one serial number at a time. Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_089C_01C87217.39D8C160 Content-Type...

Photos in emails...outlook express
The digital photos I send to others (and myself) are oversized. I'm an Outlook Express user and I know that when I started using Express, it sized the photos for the screen. It then went through a short phase of oversized and then went back to normal resized photos. It's a year later and now they're oversized again. I do have a new digital camera but the first week of two of using it the photos would resize. How can I make sure my photos are resized to fit the screen? Both sending and receiving. Thanks Matt Hi, Matt - This is a group to support Outlook from the Offi...