sub form datasheet

my question is
how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not
data sheet form
thank you

AFAIK, you *cannot* change the color of column headings in a form in
Datasheet view. but you can set the form to ContinuousForms view, and format
the form to look like a datasheet, then you'll have full control of the
labels used as column headers.

hth

"a" <youb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> my question is
> how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not
> data sheet form
> thank you

0
tina

Duplicating MainForm, SubForm and Sub-SubForm
Hello Everyone, I have an Order Entry Form composed of a MainForm, a SubForm and 2 Sub- Subforms. The SubForm is a continuous form. The two Sub-SubForms are children of a SubForm via a foreign key (which is the Primary Key of a SubForm). There are some instances when customers revised their order by changing just the amount of orders or by just removing one item and the rest are the same. To do this, I would like to keep the initial order (record) and create another record by duplicating the first order then change the amount (or remove an item whatever the case maybe) on the new record. The...

Outlook 2000 Sub folder
Hi I am using outlook 2000 and I have a created a subfolder in my inbox however I am unable to view the folder My Shortcuts on the left hand side of the screen where all my other sub folders are located. In the navigation bar at the top of my pane there is an icon called "move to Folder" and the folder is located here. I am unable to find the location of the folder therefore unable to open the folder or move it to "My shortcuts" I am in need of your expertise. I am ok with computers and can follow instructions so please please please help. Thanking you in ...

Print to custom Forms offline
Does anyone know how to or if there is a third paty software that allows you to print to a customized form while offline with the laptop client? Please let me know thanks. Dan white wrote: > Does anyone know how to or if there is a third paty software that allows you > to print to a customized form while offline with the laptop client? > > Please let me know thanks. i think that you could do a mail merge using your local sql offline db. You would need to crete a new ODBC connection through administrative tools that connects to your local db and then create a new mail merge .d...

How to set form caption / text?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I am developing an application with main window and a few childs window. How to set each child window text / caption everytime I call DoModal? If I set "Entry Form" then the window I call will displayed with "Entry Form" caption. Thank you. You can use SetWindowText to set it. For a dialog, you should do it any time after its created(IOW, not in constructor). OnInitDialog and after is fine. -- Ajay "Landon" <Landon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F18C3988-E5F2-413E-8CCF-78143066DB29@microsoft.com... >I ...

sub-process
What is the sub-process function in the workflow? How do you set one up? Why would you use it? A sub-process is a way to call a manual rule. If you create a manual rule in workflow called Rule A, in another rule you can insert a sub-process and select the manual rule to run. This is a helpful way to create loops and if/then rules that trigger other events. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "David M" wrote: > What is the sub-process function in the workflow? > How do you set one up? > Why would you use it? > ...

Sub, Private Sub, Public Sub
I got a different lap top and when I moved my Personal.xls from one to the other some of my macros were not on the list of macros when you go to tools>macros. Although when I look in the code they are there. I figured out that the ones that were "Private Sub" macros were no working. I also figured that when I changed them to just "Sub" they worked. I do know that if "It aint broke don't fix it, cus to try is usually to fix it till it is broke." But what is the difference between "Sub", "Private Sub", & "Public ...

Execuitve new project request form
I have an instance of project server 2007 and am looking for an elegant way to have senior executives in the company submit new project requests. I dont want them to go into the proposals becasue i am really just looking for a way to capture the initial request along with key fields that our PMO would use to determine next steps. My thought was to create a custom form or similiar. I also am creating a simple profolio view for them so they can see status of active projects as well as current new requests in queue. any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Probably ...

Customization of a form. Now it is not possible to print the form
After we have customized the form it is not possible to print from it. Can someone explain where I can customize that report and if it is a long procedure? Are you using an onLoad event to make a change on the form? Yes, we are using an onLoad event! "jdubb" wrote: > Are you using an onLoad event to make a change on the form? > Well, if your event is making any changes to the data in any of the form fields, it will trigger the dirty page detection when you try to print the record. There are a few options: - If your customization is a one time change - like updating a v...

Acc2002 - Form/subform
I have a main form with a combo box and a subform. The combo box contains a list of 15 tables. I want to be able to select a table from the combo box, and then have the table show in the subform, so I can then edit the table. Since each table contains different fields, does that mean I need to create a separate form for each of the 15 tables? Is there a way around this? I tried setting the RecordSource dynamically (in the combo box AfterUpdate event), but I'm not sure how to handle the controls on the subform, since the controls will be different for each table. Any ideas would be much...

(Sub)totals
Hello everybody. I have the following problem: I have an Excel file with Column B 'Quantity' and column F 'Sector'. Now i need to count all the quantities within the same sector Sorting + AutoSum isn't an option, since the file has other calculations in it as well, that also depend on a sort. There's in my Dutch version a function 'DBSUM' and a function 'TURNTABEL.FETCH' ... these are translated terms, so I don't know if they match with English versions ... but could someone please tell me how these functions work, since i can't get them right (n...

Data entry form #3
Thanks icestationzbra . somewhat it solved my requiremt. Thanks Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26808 Hi, this entry form was posted here some time ago please pay credit the origial author whoose name escapes me at present Ro +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: EntryForm.zip |Download: http:/...

Add CompanyName to Opportunities Form
The opportunity form does not allow me to add the CompanyName of the lead. Neither does the Contact Form. This seems a little restrictive. Any advise on a workaround would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Mitch use deployment manager to create a mapping from lead to opportunity to bring over the company name -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Mitch" <Mitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7423C9B9-2476-4296-8314-EEF7928D4ED2@microsoft.com... > The opportunity form does not allow me to add the CompanyName of the lead. >...

Adding a new field to a form in Access 2002
Hi I am building my first Access database. I am doing ok so far but I added a new field to a table and I want to view that field in an existing form (well, subform actually) without having to recreate the form and all the design changes I have made (positioning of boxes etc.) Is this possible in Access 2002? Or should do I have to create the form all over again? -- Mick You should be able to open the form in design mode and add the new field to the form especially if the form is directly linked to the table. If you have a query as the record source, you may need to add t...

Cascade current view to sub-folders
Hi, Is there any way I can set a custom View setting to a set of folders (e.g. set a view setting for a high-level folder and then have it cascade to all sub-folders)? By a custom View I mean the way that items in a folder shoud look - i.e. font settings and the like. Cheers, Stu ...

Problem arranging controls on form
I have a pretty complex form with lots of controls. The controls at the top of the form are positioned inside three rectangles. At the bottom of the form is a tab control. In design view, there is about an eight of an inch vertical space between each rectange and between the bottom rectangle and the top of the tab control. However in form view the tab control overlays the bottom quarter inch of the bottom rectangle. I've fiddled with this for ages and cannot get a separation between the bottom rectangle and the top of the tab control. This is driving me crazy. Any ideas what could c...

Help with custom search form
I have a search form that retrieves records in a subform based on criteria entered into unbound text boxes on the main/parent form. The subform is tied to a SQL recordset that contains a field called “Select”. The field’s datatype is Yes/No. On the main form I have a button called “View Selected” with the following code in the OnClick event: Private Sub cmdViewSelected_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdViewSelected_Click Dim i As Integer i = DCount("ProjectId", "ProjectTbl", "[Select] = " & True) If i = 0 Then MsgBox "No Record(s...

autosave records from form
From a form, Access 03 will save the previous record every time you create a new record. I have a command button called 'Save Record' which uses the acSaveRecord function. I DO NOT want Access to save a record when the next is created if the command button hasn't been clicked. Any way of doing this? Regards, Oliver ...

Query Filteration
I want a query to return a result after filteration upon the basis of entries as per the entry in ID of either the form "Clnt" or the form "Trans", whichever is opened. However, if the "Trans" form is open the following query still asks for the Parameter Value "[Forms]![Clnt]![SetAc].[Form]![ID]" and ends if Cancel pressed. SELECT COA.AcNo, COA.Acc, COA.Set FROM COA WHERE (((COA.Set)=[Forms]![Clnt]![SetAc].[Form]![ID]) Or ((COA.Set)=[Forms]![Trans]![ID])); How 2 overcome/resolve the same? -- Thanx & Best Regards, Faraz! ...

Viewing forms content when receiving message
I am trying to setup a message form and I have gone through and created the form but when I send it out, the only data that the receiver views is the message text, none of the info entered into the form fields is there. I am obviously missing something. I would greatly appreciate any guidance. Cheers! ...

A way to create sub-categories?

Cannot remove form data from headers.
I often header word documents with the page number followed by the number of pages in the document as auto-entered text by clicking on the icon in the header toolbar. In a current document, I am unable to remove the "number of pages in document" text. Selecting and cutting (cmd-x) has no effect. Placing the pointer just before the text and forward deleting selects the text without deleting it. Selecting it as above, using right arrow to find the end of it and deleting back with the delete key causes the text to vanish for about 5 seconds then return. This has happened to me before...

Sub or Function not defined?!
In a further attempt to debug the disabled=false problem, I wrote out some enabling code in the subforms and call it from the parent. Here is the code in the subform... Public Sub UpdateFillsFormState(canEdit) QuantityField.Enabled = canEdit PriceField.Enabled = canEdit TaxField.Enabled = canEdit NetField.Enabled = canEdit If Me.RecordsetClone.recordCount > 0 And QuantityField.Enabled = True Then QuantityField.SetFocus End Sub Over in the main form I wait until I know the form is loaded and set up properly, then I do this... Public Sub SetupFillState() canEdit = isEditable() Call Update...

Most compressed form of an audio file
Sorry for posting this Quet here, i dont find any news grp regarding audio formats. Any one knows what is the most compressed formof an audio file ?? Thanks Jibesh "jibesh" <jibesh.vp@m2comsys.com> wrote in message news:%23PvtoeFwFHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... : Sorry for posting this Quet here, i dont find any news grp regarding audio : formats. : : Any one knows what is the most compressed formof an audio file ?? : : Thanks : Jibesh : A file can be theoretically compressed until each bit contains exactly one bit of information. Many bits contain less information....

Are sub-totals able to be set to be bold automatically?
I have a large amount of sub-totals, which at the moment are not bold unless I do a manual job of making them so. Is there any way of automating this process in the sub-total procedure? You can use conditional formatting to bold the rows. There are instructions in Excel's Help files, and on the following page: http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html Select the columns that contain the table Choose Format>Conditional Formatting From the first dropdown, choose Formula Is In the textbox, enter a formula that refers to a column in which the "Total" text appears...

Sub error
I have created this macro but everytime I run it the Columns it hides is incorrect. It hides FGHIJK it should only hide GHI. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thank you for your help. Sub Done_Changes() ' ' Done_Changes Macro ' ' Range("G11:H50").Select Selection.Locked = True Selection.FormulaHidden = False ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=42 Range("G54:H58").Select Selection.Locked = True Selection.FormulaHidden = False ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=9 Range("G62:H74").Select Selection.Locked = T...