Spell Check specific fields on a subform

Hi,

I have a form with a continuous subform that has four fields. I would
like to add a button to my main form to spell check 2 of the 4 fields
on every record in my continuous subform. The two fields are text
input field and the other two have prepopulated information in them
that does not need to be spell checked. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks
0
shmoussa

"Rule Could not be Created, check your folder permissions"
Outlook 2002, WinXP Pro.. tried adding work's exchange server but couldn't access it through the internet. Removed the Exchange account from Tools->Email Accounts, and now cannot create message rules with the "Organize" button on the toolbar. Any way to restore the permissions? Try running Detect and Repair. Also, ask your Exchange admin for the protocol to access your Exchange server mail. He will probably have to set you up with a VPN connector and give you some instructions. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discuss...

Spell Check preferences?
Hi all, I have a user that is having problems with spell checking in Office 2004. When I set office up I did a full install with proofing tools, etc. The user is running OS 10.4.1. Here is the problem: spell checking never works unless he manually sets it up (he has to got through the tools->language & uncheck "do not check spelling or grammar..") routine for every single document he creates. My question is: Is there a way to set this to default for all documents? Thanks, burn01 jacobbehrnes@gmail.com I'm guessing you're talking about Word here. In Word, go to F...

On main form current event set focus to a subform field
Upon current event of the master form I want to set focus to a control inside a subform. Seems like no matter what I do, focus goes to the first tab-able field on the main form. Does anyone know of a way to do this? "David Portwood" <Mondrogan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4637e91f$0$15187$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > Upon current event of the master form I want to set focus to a control > inside a subform. Seems like no matter what I do, focus goes to the first > tab-able field on the main form. > > Does anyone know of a way to do this? > You s...

Use Same Parameter For Different Fields Within Query?
I'm trying to build a query which asks for one parameter "SEARCH TERM", and locates records from one table, where the string "SEARCH TERM" is found anywhere within any of three fields. ie. Product List - Has Product Code, Name and Description fields. I would like one parameter box to be displayed and have it search all three fields within the table to return any records that meet the criteria. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Dan Walters You can reuse the parameter under different fields. In the Criteria row under the first field, enter: Like "*&q...

get a result of an sql statement in a field ?
Hi there I have an Excel sheet with many lines of data. I would like to know if there is a possibilty to create a field which will execute an sql-statment on an MSsql Database and will return the result. Some thing like (select name from address where uid=$B5) Thanks in advance for any help Ralf I found out that the statement sql.request should do it. But where can I find the addin for Excel 2003 Thanks in advance Ralf "Ralf Meuser" <rmeuser@free.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:40c85d65$0$26917$626a14ce@news.free.fr... > Hi there > > I have an Excel she...

spelling script
Hi Guys, I'm trying to write a small spelling script that will do the following: Read a word from a text file: show it to the user then needs to type it without any spelling mistake if OK, he gets the next word in the text file if not than he needs to type the word again until he gets it right. Can any one help me with this ? Cheers, Simon "Type each word as it appears then hit enter. Type quit to exit." foreach ($word in (get-content words.txt)) { $correct = $false do { $answer = Read-Host $word if ($answer -ceq $word) {$correct = $true} if ($answer -eq &...

Spell check anomaly
When I REPLY to a message, WLM always checks the spelling on the original message even though I have selected the option to ignore the original text in a reply. What gives? Is that a bug in WLM? Tom If you save a message to Drafts or an EML file or open while in the Outbox, that will happen since it lost track of what was original and what was new. Or is this happening when you just start a new reply? If so are you interspersing your reply with the original message? Or using stationery? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Tom Brown" <Bu...

Adding field from subwindow on SOP using Modifier w/ vba
Is it possible to add a field from a subwindow into the main Window for displaying or changing? For instance we would like to add the Shipping Method onto the main SOP entry window (SalesTransactionEntry Window). The shipping method for each sales transaction is currently located in the SalesCustomerDetailEntry Window (expansionbutton4). Which is conveniently not auto-linked w/in vba. I have tried creating a new field on the main window and setting that value = SalesCustomerDetailEntry.ShippingMethod with no success. I have all the documentation from the 8520 Introduction to Modi...

spell check #9
The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it up , if that is what needs to be done. Teri wrote: > The spell check is not working. I click on it an nothing > happens. No errors messages. I don't know how to set it > up , if that is what needs to be done. And what version of Outlook are you running? ...

wanting to add boxes that can be checked
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am wanting to add boxes that can be checked or unchecked. <br> Any suggestions? Thank you It's a Field named "Checkbox". Try Insert>HTML Object>Checkbox... Or: View>Toolbars>Forms and use the Forms checkbox. The HTML one looks nicer :-) Cheers On 29/05/10 1:54 AM, in article 59bb91c1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "The_Bean@officeformac.com" <The_Bean@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) P...

New row opens in datasheet subform
I have a datasheet subform with 3 columns. One of the columns has a default value. When I open the main form and go to make an entry of a new record in the datasheet subform a new line opens below the line I'm typing in and the default value for the default-value column fills in in this line instead of on the line typing in. So I have my entries split between 2 lines. Why does this new line open and how can I prevent it? Robert Hi Rober, this is normal behaviour for Access. As soon as you begin typing your entry in the datasheet, access shows you the empty line for the foll...

spell checker is not finding spelling errors, any suggestions?
Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in order to test the spell checker, and it is not finding these mis-spelled words. I am thinking that spell checker is not being pointed to the right dictionary, or any dictionary, but I can't seem to troubleshoot this on my own. Any suggestions? Spellbound wrote: > Spell checker finds no spelling errors and tells me that it has > completed its review. Yet, I have deliberately mis-spelled words in > order to test the spell checker, and it is not...

predictive spelling
Does anyone know of a predictive spelling add- in for Excel 2000 or later? Other than the built in one, that is. I'd like something which refers to a separate worksheet that I can specify. TIA Greg Little ...

Output field as a text
Hello, I am new to access 2007, and need to do the following I have created a form and in there is a selection of check boxes. Simply put for gender if they are male check here felame check here trans-m here etc. I am trying to generate a report that lists by the id number as a text string, but I am getting out the option field output number 1, 2, 3, 4 etc How do I get this to be the text value, not the field output number Please keep it simple as I am new!! thanks It sounds like your check boxes are options in an option group bound to a numeric column in the form's underlying ...

Spelling in Outlook
I run XP Pro SP1, IE 6.0 and its Outlook Express. I also run MS Office 97 Patch 2b with English and Brazilian dictionaries. Winword works fine with both dics. After write a message in OE and when trying to get it spelled, get foll box : "An error occured while the spelling was been checked". Does this happen with someone before ? Can anyone help me in find the solution for this problem ? Appreciate assistance ...

Please Help! Spanish has hijacked my Word 2007 spell checker!
I have saved (repeatedly in existing and new blank documents) all my settings to English, US. However, my spell checker is marking everything in red. When I look at it, the spell check suggests spanish spelling of the words. The spell checker says Spanish, US. I go back, all setting say English. Default language is set to English. I don't know what else to try. Make sure to turn off the "Detect language automatically" option in Review tab | Set Language. Note that once the language has changed in a document, you may have to select the whole document and manu...

Subform problem 03-18-08
Hi, I've a problem with my subform... When i open the main form i click on the button "New" to start logging data,same time, a form with a timer start working,so when i put the ID that links between the main form and the subform,the subform does not appear because of the timer... Anyone suggest a solution? ...

How to print last page of checking?
I'm using Money 2004 Small Business. In a checking account, how do I print a certain date range? The only option is to print all or some select number of pages, which is useless since you have no idea which page you are on. Thanks, Brett Try a customized transactions by account report. "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1135959824.960676.265200@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm using Money 2004 Small Business. In a checking account, how do I > print a certain date range? The only option is to print all or some > select number of page...

reports by total sale qty of item and on hand qty with specific s
Report that shows total qty sold for item. qty on hand and in a specific date range ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=13763723-9122-4a67-be7f-d7478401437d&...

Multiple e-mails on 2 computers(corrected spelling)
My wife's windows ME/Outlook 2000 pc suddenly began getting 2 of each e-mail several months ago. She has Norton AV on the computer but it had been working fine with the computer. She didn't renew the subscription for updates this go around since she was getting a new Dell. I can't say the multiple e-mails started when the Norton subscription expired because I don't know the exact dates. But I guess it could be a possible cause? When I connected her new Dell XP home Outlook 2002 computer through the DlinkDI604 router we use in the house so they could both download the same ...

Restart check number
we have printed AP checks using the check number from 0000000001 to 0000000006, but we havent posted those batches. we have only one checbook. Now can we restart the check number from 000001. Then do we need to delete the previous batches for checks printed. What is the best approach in this regard. Thanks in Advance, Arun. In the Post Payables Checks batch window (Transactions > Purchasing > Post Checks), choose the batch in question, then select Reprint Checks from the drop-down list. Enter 000001 for your starting check number. You will also need to go ...

No spelling
In Outlook express V. 6 - I have no spelling tools. No Tolls-Options-Spelling Tab and can not do manual spelling for out-going mails ...

Email addresses display as Full Name field
A number of email addresses in my contacts display as the Full Name of that contact instead of the email address. When I double-click the email address field the Properties window appears, showing the proper email address. How do I get Outlook to just display the email address in the email address field? Display the email address where and in what version of Outlook? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "David Morrison" <davidbmorrison@comcast.net> wrote in message news:u01hIS%23mDHA.976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > A number of email addresses in my contacts display as the Ful...

dinvpdof field for payments
I ran this query: SELECT CURTRXAM, DINVPDOF, DOCDATE,* FROM RM20101 WHERE DINVPDOF = '1900-01-01 00:00:00.000' AND RMDTYPAL =9 AND CURTRXAM = 0 This query identifies payments (type 9) that have no remaining balance (curtrxam = 0). BUT they do NOT have a dinvpdof. I have 50,783 rows returned. If I look for payments where the dinvpdof field is something other than 1900 (i.e. has a real date), I have 9,169 rows. So why do some payments have the dinvpdof field populated and some do not? Thanks in advance for your help. Payments are never paid in full....invoices and debit mem...

Spell Checking
When I click on spell checking prior to sending email. I do not get a message that it is ok. After about a minute, I click on send message, and get the message that spell checker has not completed spell checking, do I want to send anyway? I always check send. Just how long does it take for the spell checker take to check a very short message maybe 200 words, with several links within the message? Bill You could check spelling as you type. Misspelled words will be underlined. Just click on an underlined word to correct the spelling. Checking before sending wants to check...