Setting for multiple controls <ekXTh.42469$VU4.14648@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>

Did you know you can just select all the controls on the form in design mode by typing CTRL-A (or alternatively multiple by holding down SHIFT and then clicking on each one).  Then with all you want to change selected do the Conditional Format and it will apply to all!

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
Maria

adding cells in multiple worksheets
I have 5 worksheets and want to add eveything in column B on each sheet and sum it onto the 6th worksheet. Hi =SUM('sheet1:sheet5'!B1:B1000) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:53F77E1A-4925-4A88-9D1C-6497691BB013@microsoft.com... > I have 5 worksheets and want to add eveything in column B on each sheet and > sum it onto the 6th worksheet. ...

Updating multiple worksheets in a large workbook
I have a large workbook of some 50 worksheets.This workbook is used to mailmerge to Word to produce various documents, so is also set up as a data source. Each sheet has a large number of calculations in various columns. As I find that I need to amend existing formulae and/or add additional columns at times: Is there a simple way of amending, say Column 1, Worksheet 1, and this automatically updating Column 1 in all the other sheets - WITHOUT messing up any of the important data. I have been doing this by copying my amendments and then pasting to each succesive sheet, but this is now be...

Multiple Forms for Data Entry; re-loading data
Hi All, I have 15 forms set up to enter data in Excel which then gets stored in a hidden worksheet in the workbook. Right now it is set up so that the user can scroll through all 15 forms, enter the data, and then they are prompted to save to the database, which copies all the data over and erases the forms. I think it will be useful to allow them to re-load the data they've already entered, in case they need to make changes. So I'm imagining some kind of drop box or something that will display all the IDs associated with the information they've entered, and then they...

Preventive Maintenance, multiple call generation 1 generate to pr.
need to be able to have preventive maintenance generate a call for each day in a month when running the generate routine. Rather than having to create each one individually. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

Enable control/field if in Add New Record page/form
I have a field that I disable in the Edit mode of a form but I would like to Enable the same field/control when the same form is in the 'Add new Record' mode. Can you tell me the code and event to use. In the form's OnCurrent event (every time it moves to a new record), include this code: If Me.NewRecord Then Me.Controlname.Enabled = True Else Me.Controlname.Enabled = False End If this could be simplified to one line: Me.Controlname.Enabled = Me.NewRecord Or, if you are talking about the AllowAdditions and AllowEdits properties, you can use the...

Adding Controls under VC++ 2008
Hi everyone, I changed from VC++ 6.0 to VC++ professional 2008 for a couple of days and I'm really confused about the big difference between the two environments... For instance I can't figure out how I can add ActiveX Controls to a MFC Dialog based application.I imported the controls using: Project -> Add Class -> MFC Class From ActiveX Control and I can't find these imported controls in the IDE Toolbox... Does someone have an idea? Thank you You need to customize the toolbox to add your ActiveX, and in your resource editor, add a member variable to your dialog. -- She...

RE: printerror: "unable to load client print control" 4.0 report
im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 Sp2 anyone now how to solve this? Hi Erika, Please check following article for the same.. http://edwardsdnadynamicscrm.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D5F22FDCDD6519D5!466.entry -- Regards, Mayank Pujara "Erika Ontiveros" wrote: > im getting this error operating with SQL Estandar Edition 2008 SP1 and > Windows Server 2008 Sp2 > > anyone now how to solve this? ...

printerror:"unable to load client print control" 4.0 report
I am using CRM 4.0 with SQL Server 2008, is there a fix for this? I did remove the KB956391 update on the client but that only allowed me to try to install the print control. When I try to install the control it looks like it finishes and then I get the same "Unable to load client print control". I am using Windows XP Prof. The server is Server 2003. RisingSunND, I'm going to give credit to my colleague, Dave Ireland, on this answer. --- • install the SRS redistributable package on the CRM server • install SQL SP3 on the SQL database and the SSRS server (if they are diff...

How do you open multiple files in specifc order?
In Excel 2000, I was able to open about 10 files in a specific order by clicking on the last file, holding Ctrl, and clicking on the files in reverse order in order for them to open in order. So the first file I clicked on opened first and so forth and the last file I clicked on was active on my screen. Once I downloaded 2003, this is no longer the case. Just wondering if this is even a possibility. ...

charting in vb.net
I am porting an esxcel application to a stand alone exe and am looking to use VB.NET. Does anyone know is the charting capability via VB.NEt as good as in excel. Would you have to use a third party 'grid' type program only for charting or is it all built into VB.NET Any advice much appreciated. Kind regards, Mark Hi I have found charting in VB or VB.net very tough. I think you can automate the excel chart within VB, your exe will then only run on machines that have excel on. There are free components out there check out http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/120804-1.aspx ...

Outlook & Random multiple duplicate messages
Hi All, The two messages below highlight the issue I'm suffering from and a service providers (maxemail.com) explanation of what is causing my problem (problem=an Outlook issue it appears). Is anyone familiar with issue? Can someone offer a solution? Thanks -----Original Message----- From: MaxEmail Customer Support [mailto:support@maxemail.com] Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 11:54 AM To: xxx@xxx.com Subject: Re: Email Support Request (PR#35841) Hi John, Thanks for contacting MaxEmail. If you are using Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, you may notice that faxes sent out ...

How do I set up sound reminders of tasks?
I have my tasks organized in personal folders. There's a due date but I have to check in all the time to see what's there for that day. I want to set up a sound reminder to alert me of a task. In news:516B5668-45A3-4E0C-A6CD-9F65E06D69AE@microsoft.com, zee <zee@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have my tasks organized in personal folders. There's a due date > but I have to check in all the time to see what's there for that day. > I want to set up a sound reminder to alert me of a task. Set reminders on your tasks, and set the reminder/alert sound to ...

Setting the Filter to * by default in lookup window
Hello, If I open a lookup window for users or salesliterature, I don't get any entries on the left side box. I have to enter a * to see all available. As there are not so many, I would like to have this done automatically. How could I do this? I did not find anything to script here. Thank you! Regards. Uwe ...

Multiple Remote Office Sites
Hi all.. Have a (potential) customer here who wants to set up a MSCRM 1.2 install across multiple remote sites, users in the remotes will be accessing via IE, any recomendations on the best way to set this up??? Some of these sites will not have a dedicated internet connection / VPN connection, is it possible to have multiple SQL servers syncing against the master database on a schedule? Does MSCRM play well when it has been split in to lots of small bits??? how is the exchange aspect going to get on with all this mess???? Any pointers would be appreciated Jay Currently CRM uses a singl...

How do I set up windows live e-mail in outlook
I am trying to set up my windows live mail to open up in the windows messanger. Where do i find the incoming server and outgoing server addresses Your subject title says "outlook" while elsewhere you say "messenger". Which is it? Neither Outlook nor Messenger are covered in this forum. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Stephen Bell" <stephenbell@live.ie> wrote in message = news:uOd6PxtmKHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am trying to set up my windows live ma...

Can I create a thread safe Winform User Control
Hi, I know that if I want to update a Windows Form Control from a worker thread I need to check InvokeRequired on the control and jump through some hoops. I can get that all to work. But, I wonder if I can make a User Control which inherits from for example, System.Windows.Forms.Label, and has the correct thread safe set method built in? In fact, why are Windows Forms controls not thread safe? It seems like it would have been pretty easy to build in, at least for the their simple properties, and would save a fair amount of fiddly work on the developer's part. Thanks, ...

Reports with multiple tables
The layout--- 5 Fields to be searched pre table FieldA, FieldB, FieldC, FieldD, FieldE I have a db with 25 tables. In each of the tables there are multiple fields, but I only want to search through 5 of them (listed above). I want a user to select on what field to search and by what criteria (i.e. Where FieldA=123), and then display this is the report. In the report I want to display the results, but also other information that attached to the record or records(date, time, etc.). How would I go about doing this? To have even a chance of searching 5 fields in 25 different tables, yo...

Outlook Changes IE Text Size Setting
I just installed Outlook 2003. Now whenever I use Outlook it changes the text size setting in Internet Explorer to medium. So, I keep having to manually change the setting back to larger where I like it. Is there a way to stop this? Thanks ...

POS2009 security setting to stop item type change?
I have been setting up the POS2009 security for some clients and it is pretty good, the only heavy issue I have at the moment is as follows. When you view the (POS Screen) product (1) and hit browse against item type (2) you can change the item type to “Standard” , “Serial numbered” or “Non-Stock”, I cannot see how to restrict this? Is this a feature or can someone tell me how to stop the item type being changed on the POS? I am happy with the rest of the settings in roles and employee security! -- P Sawdon pasawdon@gmail.com ...

Select All controls in a worksheet and delete them
I copy information from an internet interface. The information contains controls. (usually check boxes) I would like to select all of these controls on the sheet and delete them. Solve my problem and make my day. Thanks, Hi F5 Special Objects OK Press the Delete key -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "rova78" <rova78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:173039A1-B4E3-48D2-8AF4-681EA1FA54B8@microsoft.com... >I copy information from an internet interface. The information contains > controls. (usually check boxes) I would like to select ...

Setting up meeting rooms
Hi, Please let me know the best way in Exchange 2003 of setting up a meeting room mailbox that can be used to allow users to view and book meeting rooms. I couldn't find any guidance on doing this on Microsoft's web site so would appreciate any advice on this. Many thanks, Warren. This is a good tutorial. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF019.html "Warren Calvert" <anonymous@mail.com> wrote in message news:#a93CEbZEHA.2408@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Please let me know the best way in Exchange 2003 of setting up a meeting > room mailbox th...

Subclassing controls
Hi! I'm trying to create a custom control with custom NC area, but there's an odd problem: When I create the control using .Create(...), its all fine, but when I subclass the control, the NC messages are never sent! Anyone knows why this happens?? Tnx... >I'm trying to create a custom control with custom NC area, but there's an >odd problem: >When I create the control using .Create(...), its all fine, >but when I subclass the control, the NC messages are never sent! Which WM_NC* messages in particular? Presumably the WM_NCCREATE message won't be caught...

why to gradient transparencies not print as set up?
I have a publisher 2007 document with boxes with color back grounds set from 100% to 0% so they fade out. When printing the colour prints all at 100%, one solid color. This is on two completely seperate systems, one laser, one inkjet. How do you get it to print as the doument is set up? Create a box with the gradient you prefer, right-click, save as picture, select your resolution and select .png as your extension. Insert the picture back into Publisher. Publisher has issues with transparency. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JR668" <JR668@discussions.microsoft.co...

Outlook view setting
Dear all, Our staffs just changed the outlook from 03 to 07 version. They want to change the custom view setting to old style. But there are many folders at the folder list on the left hand side. We have to change the custom view setting in every folder. Can I only change once for all folders? Thanks a lot. Best regards, KenL Change the default Messages view template instead. Additionally see http://www.msoutlook.info/question/51 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ht...

Excel settings saved with file
Do Excel settings get saved with a file? If I choose Tools/Options/Calculations/Manual and save the file, will anyone else who opens this file automatically receive this same setting even if they have selected Tools/Options/Calculations/Automatic? This has been occuring to a particular file several coworkers use, but it seems like this setting should be user specific and not file specific. Hi j-dawg The first file that Excel opens on each PC will set this setting. -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "j-dawg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...