Select multiple records based on search

I have adapted Allen Browne's Search form (thank you!) to setup a search
criteria. I have figured out how to double click on a particular record on
this list which will take me to the Main Update form and the selected record.
 What I'd like to do is open the Main Update form with all the records in the
search list.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Query-based list w/1 Exception
I've created a query based distribtuion list which works fine yet out of the 1000 or so mailboxes it gives me I'd like to exclude 10. Is there a way? (Basically I have checked only "Users with Exchange mailbox") Make those 10 recipients members of a distribution group, and add the following to the query: (&(your current query)(!memberOf=distinguished Name of the distribution group)) Alternatively, if there's a common value of a particular attribute like location/city/department, et al, use that to exclude them. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com ...

Run report on multi selected records.

Searaching for Contacts with multiple categories
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Using the search function, it seems I am not able to search for a contact that belongs to more than one category. It seems to only recognize the contacts primary category. Can this be true? <br> It makes searching for contacts by multiple characteristics (categories, used like keywords), not possible. Please tell me there is another way. To clarify, I am trying to find an item whose category is both A and B. I can of course search for A or B, even though they have other categories assigned to them ...

Fast way to search many cells by column for text strings
Am looking for quick way to search for and list, a specified, given text string in all cells in a column, e.g. look for text string " E/G " Assume the target col is col A, data from row2 Put in B2: =ISNUMBER(FIND("E/G",A2)) Put in C2: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("E/G",A2)) (FIND is case sensitive, SEARCH is not case sensitive) Select B2:C2 and fill down Put a label into B1:C1, then do an autofilter in B1 (or in C1) to filter out the rows with: TRUE, depending on whether search is to be case sensitive or not. -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xd...

Set Records Per Page Default
Hi, I'm new to CRM (version 4.0) and have been asked by the boss if it is possible to default the "records per page" option to 250 for all new users rather than the usual 50. I've been through three books now (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 for Dummies, Step by Step Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0) and while they all mention that 50 is the default, none of them mentions a way of changing that. Does anyone here know of a way of changing the default? Thanks, Tony. As far as I know there is no default setting for all users. -- htt...

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

Function to multiple ranges
Which function may be used with multiple ranges? Commonly used "lookups", "index" and "match" don't seem to work. Is there a trick in multiple ranges? Tomek Polak Some functions work, others don't. INDEX has a 4th argument that allows you to specify the area (which of the multiple ranges). The lookup and match functions require a single contiguous block of cells. On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:19:08 +0100, "Tomek" <tpolak@poczta.onet.pl> wrote: >Which function may be used with multiple ranges? > >Commonly used "lookups",...

Search Companion
I have two hard drives - 'C' is internal and 'I' is an external USB drive. I do not want to ever search the external 'I' drive. In Search Companion I select just the 'C' drive (instead of 'C;I') and the search functions properly. I then close and reopen the Search Companion and the default search has switched back to 'C' and 'I'. Is there anyway to retain my defaults that I want to search? Thank you in advance. ...

Search Key Not Found while searching in a form
I can search in a table using the "binoculars" with no problem. When I try to do the same in a form, I get the message "search key not found". How do I correct this so I can search in a form? -- Emperial Free Luminesce "blue10liberty" <blue10liberty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE9EA5D0-B5D0-46F0-BA08-70FD646181BD@microsoft.com... > I can search in a table using the "binoculars" with no problem. When I > try to do the same in a form, I get the message "search key not found". > How do I correct...

Multiple Attributes
I have created a custom Entity - "Inventory" This has a relationship with Accounts which is used to show the location of a piece of hardware - a lookup field is used to choose an account. All good. However I'd also like to have a couple of other lookups for Supplier and Manufacturer. These are both stored in Accounts so they'd need to reference an entry in Accounts again. Is this possible? I know you cannot create multiple relationships between entities but can you create multiple attributes using the one relationship? Can anyone help with this - still got no further.....

Select contact then hangs

Selecting rows from various sheets

Data from multiple sheets and workbooks
Each week I receive a workbook from one of my customers. It contains mutliple sheets with salesnumbers from all the branch of my customer. Each sheet contains from 1 000 to 15 000 lines of salesdata. Every article sold gets one line in the sheets. Each workbook are named "weeknr.xls" and are stored in the same folder. Now my question/problem. I need to gather all sales info for one branch on one article from all the weeks. I know how to get the data from one workbook to another, but how do I get it to scan all the workbooks in the folder. Any ideas. Dim oFSO Sub LoopFolder...

outlook files taken over by www.jraun search
Hi Anyone have this problem. My outlook personal files systems open to a search through www.jraun.com. I cannot seem to get rid of this problem is it a new trojan or something? "ncw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<03bc01c3c36b$fc7c2fe0$a501280a@phx.gbl>... > Hi > Anyone have this problem. My outlook personal files > systems open to a search through www.jraun.com. I cannot > seem to get rid of this problem is it a new trojan or > something? I've got it too. No luck in getting rid of it yet. ncw <anonymous@discus...

select text in Calendar

Have Stores Create Records in HQ
Is it possible to have the stores databasse create records in the HQ dbase and not the other way around? For eg. Sometimes clients forget when they get new products to create it in HQ then send out to stores. Merci We have a utility to allow you to create an item simultaneousely at store and in HQ. Contact m efor more detail. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm "SIDSolutions" wrote: > Is it possible to have the stores databasse create records in the HQ dbase > and not the other way around? For eg. Sometimes clients forget when they get &g...

multiple V-lookup
I have a worksheet that has multiple rows that have the same name. For example. I have a worksheet that looks like this Name 401k FICA Julie 100 200 Patrick 200 400 Sam 50 100 Julie 100 200 Julie 100 200 Patrick 200 400 I am trying to figure out how I can have excel look at the worksheet and find all entries labed Patrick and return the columns already summed. Similar to a vlookup but able to know that if I want the 401k column it should return ...

Google Search Add-in update
Hi all If you use this add-in then update it to version 6.01 Reason : The product specific Knowledge Base search is not working in version 6.0 anymore because Microsoft changed there Knowledge Base search. I update the Excel add-in to version 6.01 to fix this. http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl Thanks Ron. Will go get and implement. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message news:unUTwWnzEHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > If you use t...

Search #11
This is way beyond my skill level so I decided to come here first. I need to search within a cell and add up all of the numbers. The problem is the numbers lie within text A1 contains this: Green(17) Red(12) Blue(16) Orange(230) So the search function would add up all the numbers of the cell and return 275 -- Brad1982 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brad1982's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15690 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501093 Assuming your values are in A1...

look up on multiple sheets
i have a workbook made up of about 50 worksheets with same column headers but different row counts. In sheet one is a handfull of user names that could be found on any of the 50 sheets. how do i adjust this array so that it searches through all 50 sheets instead of the 3 columns currently identified in this formula? =MAX(IF((A$2:A$20212=D11)*(B$2:B$20212<=TODAY()),B$2:B$20212)) ...

Deleting duplicate records 01-21-10
I populated a table using an Append query. I created a duplicate records query using the Wizard. There are 20000 records. Now I need to delete the duplicates out of this query. How do I do that? this may be a duplicate post, im not seeing my first one. anyways, instead of deleting those duplicate records, lets just grab all the records that are not duplicates. (an unmatched query). do a LEFT JOIN from your main table to your duplicate table/query on primary keys. Choose your primary key from the DUPLICATE table, and set the criteria to Is Null. This will pull ALL Recor...

Link select with a blast