RE: Yes/No select All or select None

I have a form (continuous) where the user sees a list of all people with a
yes/no checkbox beside the name.  They can scroll down the list and select
individuals by clicking on the Yes/No checkbox.

I would like to add a button that allows the user to select all or to
unselect all (select none).

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Thank you,
Kelvin

Execute an Update query to set the field to Yes or No for all records.

Here's the kind of code you would put into the Event Procedure for the Click
event of your command button:

    Dim strWhere As String
    'Save any changes first
    If Me.Dirty Then Me.Dirty = False
    'Update all rows.
    strSql = "UPDATE Table1 SET IsPicked = True WHERE IsPicked = False;"
    dbEngine(0)(0).Execute strSql, dbFailOnError
    'Show the changes in the form.
    Me.Requery

"KLP" <KLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a form (continuous) where the user sees a list of all people with a
> yes/no checkbox beside the name.  They can scroll down the list and select
> individuals by clicking on the Yes/No checkbox.
>
> I would like to add a button that allows the user to select all or to
> unselect all (select none).
>
> Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?
>
> Thank you,
> Kelvin

0
Allen

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

select rows based on different cell
Hi, I would like to copy several rows based on the match of several possible cell to another spaces in the worksheet eg: the cells that I want to match A 1 =A6 Part A 2 =A6 Part B 3 =A6 Part C 4 =A6 Part D A B 6=A6 111 Part A 7=A6 112 Part B 8=A6 113 Part A 9=A6 114 Part K 10=A6 115 Part F 11=A6 116 Part D 12=A6 117 Part A I would like to have has result the following: A B 6=A6 111 Part A 7=A6 112 Part B 8=A6 113 Part A 11=A6 116 Part D 12=A6 117 Part A I already tried to use vlookup, match and so on but I cannot get it ...

"Conditional" formatting by Cell selected
Hi, I'll try to explain my problem. In column A i can have 5 different numbers: 1,2,3,4 and 5. So the value of any cell in column A (except for rows 1,2,3,4,5 - they are heading rows ) can be 1 to 5. Row 1,2,3,4 and 5 are heading rows. This is what i would like: when I'm in some row (for example row 34 - and the value of cell A34 is for example 3), and certain column(lets say column H), I would like cell H3 to become let's say bold(or change background color or both) - H3 because when the value in cell A34 is 3 that means that heading row 3 is used and needs to be bolded (but n...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Perform compare of multiple selected columns
I am looking for a way to program the following using VBA and a command button: If user selected columns 4, 7 and 8 then compare this if cells(2,4) = cells(2,7) = cells(2,8) then cell(2,12) = "ok" else cell(2,12) = "check" Basically, how can I get the column number of what columns are selected to compare all data for each column selected. Hi This should get you started: Sub aaa() For Each col In Selection.Columns c = c + 1 Select Case c Case 1 col1 = col.Column Case 2 col2 = col.Column Case 3 ...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

find to select cells filled in RED
Can anyone help me how to find and select cells that are filled in RED so that I can blank the red color off all at the same time ? Any help is greatly appreciated. many thanks ! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi William, Try something like this. Sub RedBeGone() Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In Range("Data") If Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 3 Then Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone End If Next End Sub Where the range Data ...

Re: exmerge error

OpenForm to a selected record from ajbFindAsYouType
I am using ajbFindAsYouType with a tabular table and it works great! Thanks Allen! I have built a table with only the fields I want to search/filter on. I'd like to use it as "menu." So I added a button (though a double click would work just as well) to the body of the form such that there is a button for each record displayed. This button calls a "data entry" form with all of the fields for a record. The code attached to the button uses OpenForm such that stDocName = "user_ProjectData" stLinkCriteria = "[ID]=" & Me![ID] opens the ...

How can I set up the random selection of a cell from within a ran.
I want Excel to randomly select one cell from a range of cells, but is it possible? This would be the equivalent of drawing one slip of paper from several hundred. An uncomplicated way to do this is to simply add a column filled with the RAND() function next to your column of choices. Select both columns, and sort on the Rand() column. Pick the one at the top, or bottom, as your random selection. A little more complicated procedure would be to use a formula, referring to this combination of Rand() and your list, and let this formula randomly pick an item. Place your list in an "out o...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

data entry = yes => blanc form
Hi! Got following problem: I have a form to insert data. (= creates new records) I have another form to search existing records. When a record is found, I select and open it to edit it. On that form there is the option "Data Entry". If it is set to no, I can see the form layout and contents, but I cannot edit it. If it is set to yes, nothing appear. I just get a blanc form. Any idea what could be happening? Thanks! Nic It's set to yes. Thx anyway ;-) "Chris Reveille" <ChrisReveille@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50B8F49F-7AD1-44CD-A2D4...

Re:

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

Re: Re: List View question
Thanks a lot for that. But I am asking after multiselect handling in a listVIEW not a listBOX. The method you describe is not available for listviews. regards, Jos --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- If you use checkboxes in front of the rows you could use something like this: Dim li As ListItem For Each li In Me.yourlistviewname.ListItems If li.Checked Then --do something with-- (li) End If Next where the name of the listview has to be r...