Re: A2K format - BeforeUpdate Question

"NoodNutt" <mclind1@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:...
> G'day ppl
>
> Have a form which after the user has completed all data input can invoice
> job out.
>
> I have a command button:
>
> Private Sub InvoiceBtn_Click()
>    Dim InvoiceResp As Integer
>    InvoiceResp = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to mark this record for
> Invoicing ?????", vbYesNo)
>    If InvoiceResp = vbYes Then
>    Me.Invoice = 1
>    Me.WeekNo = Me.DateDel
>    Else
>    DoCmd.CancelEvent
>    End If
> End Sub
>
> What I would like to have happen is that before it updates Me.Invoice, it
> checks that the [PackStatus]=6 (6=Pack is Delivered).
> So if the criteria doesn't match then display message prompt"Record cannot
> be Invoiced, Not Delivered off system yet!".
>
> TIA
>
> Mark.

0
NoodNutt

Formating assiciated to $ button
how can I change the formating associated to the $ button in the toolbar On some worksheet the button does nothing? Thank you The $ icon applies the currency style to the selected cells. One way to change what it does is to change the currency style. Look under Format|Style... Select Currency and change anything you want. Note that these styles are workbook settings--each workbook saves its own styles. For that workbook (not worksheet??), maybe the currency style got deleted. You can either create it manually (via format|style...) or you could merge it from a workbook that has it t...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

conditional format of adjacent cell with different range and crite
Well I have to Conditional format a range of values of range of string character. For Eg. Column A contains Weekdays, 5 Mondays,3 Tuesdays, 2 Wednesday, 7 Thursday, 2 Friday, 3 Saturday and 6 Sunday in Column A. With having range of values from 30 to 100 in the adjacent cells of Column A. Col A Col B Sunday 32 Sunday 65 Sunday 52 Sunday 69 Sunday 45 Sunday 85 Monday 63 Monday 25 Monday 36 Monday 41 Monday 48 Tuesday 95 Tuesday 74 Tuesday 56 Wednesday 15 Wednesday 45 Thursday 49 Thursday 87 Thursday 16 Thursday 53 Thursday 23 Thursday 29 Thursday 21 Friday 54 Friday 63 Saturday 45 Saturd...

Adventure Works licenses question
Hi all, My company is using the Adventure Works Cycle MSDN license for testing purpose. We also bought the full Suite Pro license with about 25 users to be put on the prod environment. My question is: is it possible to extend the number of users (from the initial 15) in the Adventure Works Cycle test platform? Thanks Eric Only if your actual company name happens to be Adventure Works Cycle The key is specific to the exact company name, capitalisation included "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:OjjGD0LTFHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > H...

A question about thread,please help me
My program environment is .net2005.The partial code is shown as below: void CfinalView::OnRButtonDblClk(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { CRect rc; GetClientRect(&rc); if(point.x>rc.left&&point.x<(rc.right/2)&&point.y>rc.top&&point.y<rc.bottom) { //AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CDetailPlot)); } if(point.x>(rc.right/2)&&point.x<rc.right&&point.y>rc.top&&point.y<(rc.bottom/2)) { //AfxMessageBox(_T("haha")); AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_C...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Cell formatting when importing data
When I import data from a delimited file into Excel 2000, even though I have pre-formatted a column as text, entries such as 12-5 and 1-4 -- which are not dates display as dates. When I reapply the text formatting I get a number: 38691. How can I get 12-5 to display as is when I bring the data in? Rename the file to *.txt and use the text import wizard, just click next twice and in step 3 select text from column data format for this particular column and click finish -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "cjay" <cjay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90AAB750-BF9F...

Display text with Unicode format (ex: Chinese) on controls written by VC6.0
Hi all, We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese Idea? Thanks. >We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode >format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese With VC6 you can build a debug (or release) Unicode project that when run on a proper Unicode platform (like XP) should be able to display Chinese or Japanese texts (providing the font you're using has the characters). Dave Tittle bar, menu, button can display text with Unicode format when i build a debug Unicode project? We can use fo...

Userform question
How do you select an item on a user form? This is incorrect - txbFaceAmt.Select But it would be great if this worked. Try Me.txbfaceamt.SetFocus Brad wrote: > > How do you select an item on a user form? > > This is incorrect - txbFaceAmt.Select > > But it would be great if this worked. -- Dave Peterson Unfortunately that didn't work - when I put in me.facecheck.setfocus - it gave an error facecheck.setfocus - didn't do anything. Code Sub txbFaceAmt_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean) Call FaceLimitCheck(txbFac...

Graphing Question #4
Greetings! I am trying to graph a set of data in 'XY (Scatter)' and am running into a problem I've never seen before. There are only seven values for 'X' - numbers 0 through 6. 'Y' is a set of percentages ranging from '0.00%' to '13.00%' I have about 7,000 of these pairs. When I graph this, I am not of seeing the six discreet bands of percentages that I would expect. For some reason, instead of graphing the 'X' value, it is graphing the order that the 'Y' value comes in the list. Instead of graphing: RATING INCREASE 4 ...

Re-Enable CRM User

Conditional Formatting II
Hello all. I received help from Frank yesterday regarding the above topic, colorizing cells based on different values. Where I am now running into a problem is transferring that same data into another sheet using a function to retrieve the data. More specifically, I have 12 sheets with data, one for each month. The 13th sheet compiles all the monthly data into a yearly calendar format extrapolating the data from the 12 monthly sheets. The problem is that the text (or values) copy over, but the bg color doesn't. Any advice Thanks, Chris Hi Chris you're probably out of luck. Formulas ca...

Why does VS not format an XML document?
I'm new to XML. I'm noticing that certain XML documents, when viewing XML text, do not format in VS 2005. Instead, everything is rendered on one long line. In Internet Explorer, the text formats fine. What do I need to do to get VS to format XML text for me? Thanks, Randy Neall Randolph Neall wrote: > I'm new to XML. I'm noticing that certain XML documents, when viewing XML > text, do not format in VS 2005. Instead, everything is rendered on one long > line. In Internet Explorer, the text formats fine. What do I need to do to > get VS to format XML text for ...

Questions on Bar Chart
Hello all, I have 2 sheets, "Data Sheet" and "Chart Sheet". Data Sheet contains data to create a bar chart in the Chart Sheet, including the data for bar chart title. I have no problem creating the bar chart using the data in the Data Sheet. I am just wondering whether I can make the chart title dynamic, which means whenever the value for chart title in the Data Sheet changes, the chart title will change. In addition, I want to insert an area on the bar chart for the Source information. I also want the source information dynamic from the value from the Data S...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

followup to my question
I just ran the debugger and did a CWnd* wnd = GetOwner(); It showed me that the dialog is the owner of the toolbar. So why is the dialog box not getting the message? How can i confirm whether or not it is getting the message or than sitting in the message handler for the ON_NOTIFY and running to cursor? >How can i confirm whether or not it is getting the message Use Spy++. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

Sumif and zero values question
I have a long list of product codes. Against each code is a number obtained from a sumif calculation from another long list of the same codes. A large number of these sumif results are zero. Is there a way of automatically hiding the zero lines such that if one became greater than zero it would automatically appear in the list? In other words I would like to be able to automatically only list those product codes where the sumif result was greater than zero. (Hope that's clear!) Thanks "Gordon" <GordonBP1@yahoo.invalid> wrote in message news:elseLfUeEHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP1...

Re: exmerge error

CAsyncSocket Question ???
I am developing a live streaming application. Clients connect to the server and server streams data (audio/video) to clients. There could be various clients and i need to stream data in real time. Thus I need to develop a multi-threding application. Now the questions are coming :) I am usinging CAsynsSocket. Main thread would have server socket listening to some port. Every time it accepts a new socket i would create a thread and assign the client connected socket to the created socket. My questions are: 1) Is there any better way of implementation. 2) Which thread will recieve the callbacks ...

formatting excel
I am trying to make score sheets for a dart league I play in, and I would like to find out if I can rotate the entire setup of excel so that the rows are parallel with the long side of the page. Is this possible? I think you want Copy, Paste special, Transpose. Gilles "pikeylover" <pikeylover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E5D7479-B56D-47A9-951D-7DE9869B2A51@microsoft.com... >I am trying to make score sheets for a dart league I play in, and I would > like to find out if I can rotate the entire setup of excel so that the > rows > are parallel...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

format numbers
Hello, I use Office 2002 with Windows 2000 and I would like to use the format (500.00) when it is negative instead of the minus sign when writing numbers I do not have that option in the format cell, how come? My friend is using the same Office 2002 with Windows 2000 and she does have the brakets in her format. We both have the same Service Pack for Office and Windows. Thank you, Chris Hi she can simply enter the same format as custom format. she probably has different regional settings -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris wrote: > Hello, > > I use Office ...