Pay Per Click is a Waste of TIME...

http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home is the new way for
publishers to get paid off per visitor on there website...

 So every visitor you make money not per click.  And now become an
affiliate while there is still time.. Decide for yourself>>>
http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home
0
t8bpfc1f

Your action pay now!
http://www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Calculate the Possibilities www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Get $5.00 Referral Bonuses For every referral you make to YourActionsPay.com - you'll receive a $5.00 bonus upon them earning a minimum of $30.00 in earnings. Their $30.00 in earnings DOES include their Joining Bonus as well - so all they have to do is complete $25.00 worth of offers and you'll receive a check for $5.00 because your referred them. Plus, up to 30% Referral Bonuses! You will ALSO earn up to 30% of your referrals earnings. And, your referrals' earnings...

If statement based on button click
Hi, I have a form (e.g. formA) which has two buttons - ViewPO and EditPO. Now Clicking of ViewPO opens up another form (e.g. formB). Similarly, clicking on EditPO opens up the same formB Now on formB I have to write a if statement This if statement is based on the previous button click. In other words: If button ViewPO has been clicked then Do This If button ViewEditPO has been clicked then Do That Else ... End if Is there any way to put this concept in code. I am specially looking for if a button click event can be the basis of a if statement. Thanks in advance. I'm assuming you...

Run time error 2147467259
Got this error message: "Run time error- 2147467259 (800004005)" Transaction (Process ID 60) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction." OK The POS line screen (where you products appear when scanning) also had horzontal stripes through the screen. What does this mean? Thanks CT do you use any add-ins / add-on modules? "CT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6cc301c475c5$60139640$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Got this error message: > "Run time error...

Bill Pay vs E-Pay
What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill payment system to show within Money. Does that mean if I choose to sign up for bill pay through my bank that I can control it through MS Money? Thanks, Brenda try auto-payment. i've used auto-pay for 20+ years and not problems. >-----Original Message----- >What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay >and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? > >Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill >payment sys...

Time Spent
Is there a way to create a report using the advanced find in CRM that shows all cases for any given account showing the time spent column next to the cases that is contained in the case resolutions table or the column in the incidentresolutionbase table in the CRM database held in SQL?? Regards Damian Corr Advanced Find will not show you columns from two different entities, even though you can create a query based on multiple entities. Case Resolutions are a separate entity in CRM from a case. You will need to create a SQL Reporting Services report to get this info on one page. -- Mat...

Format for elapsed time
I have data from my 4th grade class lab on the amount of time to melt an ice cube, i.e., elapsed time, but the only way Excel 2007 seems to interpret time values (either in the Time or Custom categories for formatting data) are as time of day, even mm/ss shows as such. How can I show 4 minutes and 35 seconds as just that, not 4:35 AM?? Formatting controls what the cell displays, not what's in the formula bar. Just use a format of: h:mm -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Mr. B in VT" wrote: > I have ...

Accepted Meeting Reqests Wrong Time
Why would meeting requests which are accepted post to the recipients calendar at the wrong time? ie: 9:00am meeting shows up at 10:00am on the recipient's calendar- ...

How can I limit the number of emails sent in a given time?
I work at a small business and I need to send an email to a list of several hundred custoers on a regular basis. However, my ISP limits the number of emails sent out to 20 per every five minutes. Is there a way to configure Outlook 2003 to send them in bursts or anything? I plan on using the mail merge through Word 2003, if that makes a difference. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! Mail Merge will send individual messages, but may exceet the 20 per five minute period. I would contact the ISP and you could possibly convert to a "business" account, probabl...

Online bill pay, download or upload?
Sorry if the subject line does not make sense, I was not sure how to phrase this question. I have been using money for awile but I am getting the impression here lately there is another way to use money that I have not considered. Today I bank online and I set up all my online bill pay data at my banks web site and then download those transactions into money (except over the past two months the downloads have quit working and I have yet to figure out the problem). Is there a way to do just the opposite and enter all the transactions in money and the upload that data to my bank so that there ...

I pay $ for this project
I am seeking assistance to build a chart or graph to illustrate delivery times each day over a year period. Each truck delivers 0 to 10 loads each day, 5 or 6 days a week, The date and time each load is received is logged in a database. The earliest delivery is 7AM, the latest is 5PM. Perhaps the verticle axis might represent hours of the day from 7-5PM. The horizantal axis might represent the days of the week, all 365 days of the year. An alternative would be to delete Sundays as no loads are delivered on Sunday. This might be a scatter chart, or a high-low chart with provision for loads...

Its time for release debugging
Hello. We have moved to release version of our products. I'm new to debugging release version. I guess there is an option to understand the reason for a crash in my application although it is a release version. Whenever there is a crash a pop-up window called "error report content" is displayed with "Send error" or something. I can view the stack on this window but I know nothing about using it. Where can I start from? I need any information on debugging/finding crash reason on release versions of my application. Thanks, Janiv Ratson. Would this crash be happeni...

Limit number of transactions per batch
My payroll clerk , new, has an issue that when she enters transactions into a batch, she can only enter 18 at a time. This is a manual process and not via Integration. Is this a system/module setting that i can change ? You mean she can only enter 18 payroll transaction lines in Transactions --> Payroll --> Transaction Entry? There's no setting to control this count. I've never run across this problem. Are you sure she's just not scrolling down to add new lines? Any message when she tries to add the 19th line? -- Charles Allen, MVP "JR Ogle" wrote: >...

measure elapsed time between button presses.
I have a form that creates a new record each time a button is pressed. The form is memory jog type 'reveal answers' form, which reveals the answer from a sequenced and fintite set of pre-determined list of answers by copying the hidden records to a new form whereby they are displayed on a continous form. I want to be able to measure the time in seconds between each button push (or record creation). and display those times on a text field for each record. I also want to be able to find the total elapsed time it took to complete each form (based on the last record being created)...

How do I get my Pub 03 file to print 4 postcards per page?
My Pub 03 file printed 4 postcards per page. When I open it in the Publisher that came with Office 2007 it will only print 2 per page. I cannot figure out how to change this. Help!!! LJBYRON wrote: > My Pub 03 file printed 4 postcards per page. When I open it in the > Publisher that came with Office 2007 it will only print 2 per page. > I cannot figure out how to change this. Help!!! ============================= Try the followng steps: Open your post card in Pub 2007... Go to...File / Print Setup... Select...Multiple Copies Per Sheet Select...Landscape / OK Now go to...File...

Rotate dates on time line
Hi, How to rotate the dates on a time line bar by 90 degrees (left or right)? In my attempts, the weekdates are unreadable because they overlap if 0 degrees. I will overlook the proper command. -- Mvg, Frans Hi I don't think there is simple way of doing this but try the following: Select the time line, choose Edit>Open Time Line ...to open the grouped time line shape, select one date and choose Shape>Rotate or Flip>Rotate text. Continue in the same way with the other dates. Finally close the window to return to the drawing. /Staffan "F.H. van Zelm" wrote:...

Pay Codes
I have created pay codes for car allowance and clothing allowance with the following parameters for both: pay type = other, pay rate = 0.00, pay period = biweekly. I have assigned employees to these respective pay codes. But when I execute a payroll the pay codes aren't included. Do I need to create a recurring batch to include these pay does? Thanks RC First, make sure at the employee/pay code level the pay rate is not equal to $0. Second, make sure the option for Transaction Required is not marked. Third, make sure the pay frequency is selected on the Build Checks window. ...

Hours Between Two Times
Is there a way to caluculate the hours between two dates and times while excluding weekends and holidys? Example: Start - 8/24/2007 12:00pm Stop - 8/27/2007 12:00pm Result = 24 hrs Thanks RN Hi RN, Assuming that your start date/time is in cell A2 and Stop date/time is in cell A3. I'll give you 2 nested formulas. One if you have the cell formatted for hrs and mins and one if you want the cell formatted as a standard number. Example 1:- Custom format the cell where you want the formula to [h] if you only want to see hours or [h]:mm if you want to see hours and minutes (The square...

XY graph to show date and time
Can anyone tell me how to create an xy scatter graph, so I can have the date on the x axis the time on the y axis (hourly between 0600 and 2200) and the different data displayed. I can not get it to work. The data is displayed, but the axis information is wrong, date and time. below is the data i have, but will contain data for the whole week. Thanks Andy Date Trailer Refused Trailer Requested Trailer Delivered 07/11/2006 07/11/2006 07/11/2006 07/11/2006 6:00:00 7:30:00 07/11/2006 8:30:00 07/11/2006 10:00:00 07/11/2006 10:10:00 07/11/2006 12:30:00 08/11/2006 7:45:00 ...

Update date & time in a cell only when worksheet is changed
I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. I'd like to have the time & date in a cell in each worksheet update only when information in that worksheet is changed. I don't change each worksheet each time I use the workbook. I tried =NOW(), but it changes the time and date in each worksheet. Hi, You need code for that. ALT+F11 to open VB editor. Double click 'ThisWorkbook and paste the code below in on the right. Change the cell to the one you want Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEvents = False Act...

Sheets per worksheet -max?
Is there a maximum number of sheets one can create in a given worksheet document? Limited by memory and practicality only :-) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Wapiti" <testme@spamcatcher.org> wrote in message news:OXaXSAWgEHA.2416@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is t...

Bank Puts Memo Info in "Pay to" field
It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but nothing goes in the memo field. Any thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, A Smith wrote: >It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- >so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but >nothing goes in the memo field. >Any thoughts? Did you say that backwards? You would want that info in the Payee field, I would think. This info...

2007 print merge 4 postcards/4 different addresses per page
I have read the previous posts regarding this issue. I cannot resolve my problem. I have created a 1/4 page postcard. Information on page one and successfully merged addresses on page two. I only have one postcard on my screen and as I scroll through, I see all the correct information in the merge. I am having trouble printing the merge. I want 4 postcards on one 8 1/2x11 piece of cardstock. One side with the same information and the other side with four different addresses from my merge. I am getting side one with information and side two with four duplicated addresses. The second pi...

converting time (format) to number
Hi I am using ms access and I would like to make querry that will convert certain time (ex. 00:25:05) to number of seconds can anyone help since I can not find the solution Thanks Time is stored as a fraction of a day. Multiply the time value by the number of seconds in a day (86400). ?#00:25:05#*86400 1505 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Boge" <boge.nikolov@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146838648.460933.44820@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi > I am using ms access and I would like to make querry...

Office re-configures every time Access 2007 starts
I was running access 2003 runtime on my machine, then I installed Office Pro 2007, then I un-installed 2003 runtime. Now every time I start Access 2007 I get a message that office will not configure itself and I have to wait for it to go through the process. This is really annoying. Is there anyway I can correct this. Keep in mind I am not an IT pro so laymen terms would be great. Thank you in advance. Dave Sorry, but there's not much you can do. Office 2007 (and Office 2010) use a different approach than previous versions, so the reconfiguration is, unfortunately, una...