Open A Record from a ListBox in Another Form

Hi
I have a form name FrmDrVoucher. In this form i have a Button Name BtnOpen.
by pressing this a new form opens with a listBox which have all the
DrVouchers save by this form.
Now plz tell me that how can I open a record in th form DrVoucher by Dbl
Click.

Thank you

malik

Hi,

Does the listbox include the primary key. If so, in the DoubleClk event, you
could try something like:

DoCmd.OpenForm "FormName", , , "[PrimaryKeyFieldName]=" & Me.ListboxName

The above assumes that the Bound Column is the primary key.

Hope that helps...

"malik via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Hi
> I have a form name FrmDrVoucher. In this form i have a Button Name BtnOpen.
> by pressing this a new form opens with a listBox which have all the
> DrVouchers save by this form.
> Now plz tell me that how can I open a record in th form DrVoucher by Dbl
> Click.
>

> Thank you

> .

code to allow edits in form AND subform
Ok, here goes............. I have a form (frmBOL) which contains a subform (sfrmData). I have this code working to allow the form to be edited, but I can't seem to incorporate the subform into it. Everything I try gives me an error. Can anyone help? Private Sub cmdOK_Click() Dim sPassword As String sPassword = Nz(Me.txtPassword.Value, "") ' if it is a valid password, we let them edit the ' form that called this form. The calling form is ' responsible for check that the current user is ' either the QA tech on the record, or a me...

After sharepoint3 import from sp2, DNS records incorret?
Hello We have imported site to Sharepoint 3.0 (SBS2008) from Sharepoint 2. Now there are some strange occasional DNS lookup errors. Some pages fail to open but next time there is no problem opening the same page. DNS is running on the same local server where Sharepoint. Both have the same IP in fact.. With nslookup from workstation I noticed that "mycompanyweb" is resolved correctly while "http:/mycomanyweb" fails. 1. Might there be some (http:// prefix) missing in DNS server? 2. When there is a subsite "mycompanyweb/mydepartment", do we need ...

POP
Hello all, we have an issue where a PO was created with 4 line items and line item number 1 was not adding into the total on the report not the form which we did not know at the time.. then we had to edit line line 2 which at that time they noticed that the report was short still the line item #1 but the PO entry form showed the correct amount... I look into the tables and all seemed to be correct so it's just the report itself that is showing the incorrect amount.... any help would be great Hi Bam. See if the report itself has been customized. If it is, it could be a bug on the c...

Skip Records in a Form
I have a form in my database based on a table. The table is appended with new reocrds everyday. My goal is to have the form present only the new records and allow a user to key data into the new record and be recorded in the same table. The issue I have is that the form is displaying all records not just the new. Does anyone know a way to open a form and display only those records that have not been updated by the user? Thanks in advance Add a column for UpdateDate and update this column whenever a record is updated via the form. Set up a query to read all the rows/columns ...

Getting text to appear in another cell
Hi, I am using Excel 2003. There maybe a simple solution for this, but being very new to Excel I am struggling a bit and would be grateful for any help. I am developing a horse tracking spreadsheet. What I want to do is create a formula that does the following: If I input "W" into cell, say J6, I want the character "L" to automatically show up in J5 and J7. Likewise, if I input "W" into J5, I would want the character "L" automatically inserted into J6 and J7 and the same goes for a "W" into J7, the character "L" would be automati...

Publisher 2000

Problem trying to open old money file

Restarting Record Count in a Query
Hello, I have a query that returns these results for me: Badge No DepLastName DepFirstName 11111 Smith Mary 11111 Smith Joe 22222 Brown Bill 22222 Brown Mary 22222 Brown Jack I need to count the dependents that are linked to each Badge No so my results look like this Badge No Count DepLastName DepFirstName 11111 1 Smith Mary 11111 2 Smith Joe 22222 1 Brown Bill 22222 2 ...

opening links in outlook

Changing data orientation from one sheet to another
Hi, On sheet1 the data is oriented vertically as A1 A2 A3 I'd like on sheet2 the data be oriented horizontally A1 to A1 A2 to B1 A3 to B3 Can it be done? if so, how? TIA Olga Excell 07 Copy the data from sheet1 Select A1 of sheet2 and paste special>transpose. Note: cannot be done if you have more than 16384 rows of data in column A Also, I think you have a typo at A3 to B3.........maybe A3 to C1? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:55:12 +0200, "Olga" <noemail@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >On sheet1 the data is oriented vertically as >A1 >A...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

opening links

cannot open excel file from outlook

recording asset loan extra payments
How do I record and track an asset loan in Money 2002 when an extra payment amount is given(each month, our land payment check is for $1.02 more than it should be.) You create a loan account and setup a loan payment. Then you edit the splits of the loan payment and add a line for an extra Principal Transfer (that's the "category") of the $1.02. "Katy" <db0008@dragonbbs.com> wrote in message news:092701c38f72$1f31ffc0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I record and track an asset loan in Money 2002 > when an extra payment amount is given(each month, our > l...

If record Does Not Exist?
Hi I have a form in which i have two Text Fields name "TxtAccountNo" And "TxtPartyName". When a user enters the Account No. in text field, the form automatically pull the Party Name from the table "TblParties" Now i want that if the user enteres an Account no. that doesnot exist in "TblParties", then a msgbox must appear with a message. Thank you -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Are you using a combobox to pull the Party Name? If not, how? What is the code you are using? If in a combobox you can add a Not In Li...

Exported form shows error
I exported a table and form to another database for use in another facility I operate. When I go to open the form, an error is displayed stating..."The record source '~sq_cSaidTable~sq_cList70' specified on this form or report does not exist" It then proceeds to alter the record souce in the form in design veiw. I have done that and the error persists. How do I repair this? -- Deltadog-Sacramento River Delta fisher extrodinairre... ...

EXCEL Files open Slow

update many fields in a form from existing info.
I have 2 tables. One table stores various information about companies including company name, address, etc. The second table stores student names. In a form, I am able to enter mutiple student names into a memo field and, as of right now, type in the company name, address, etc. (it is not linked to the company name table at all). What I want to do is this: from the student add form, search the company table for a company based on partial name and/or zipcode, select one company from a possible 1 or more companies, and have the fields in the form automatically fill in - pulling the ...