multiple selection

How can I select multiple records into a list box?
I want that for append identical records (for select records)
in another table.
Many thanks
Florin

0
florin

Use a subform instead of a list box.

In a subform bound to a related table, you can append as many rows as
applicable.

It is possible (but not simple) to use an unbound multi-select list box that
is populated in the Current event of the form, and executes Append, Delete,
and Update query statements based on the ItemsSelected if they are changed.
You will also have to find a way to respond to the user "undoing" changes.

"florin" <florin_serban@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I select multiple records into a list box?
> I want that for append identical records (for select records)
> in another table.
> Many thanks
> Florin

0
Allen

Create a list with multiple criteria

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

trigger on select
Hi all, I know that "trigger on select" does not exists, I'm searching something to accomplish this need: I have a table, let's say: [Some_table] [ID] int primary key [Flag] bit [Some_Field] nvarchar(40) when a user (all user) does a select on a row of that table that has [Flag]=1 the select statement does not returns the correct value for [Some_Field] column but a specific value that I specify in the "trigger on selest". How can I do this? This script was written by Dejan Sarka long times ago and since you have not provided us wi...

Sending to multiple addresses

Remember selections in Table Names Lookup window (Dex Runtime)
In Microsoft Dynamics GP, the user can view details on database tables in the Table Descriptions window (Tools>>Resource Descriptions>>Tables). If the user clicks the elipsis (...) button to the right of the table name, a lookup window opens. The user needs to choose both the product, series, and view by option that he or she is working with, and the list of tables will display. At least 10 times a day I go into this window, and oftentimes I don't select the table I really want first. That means I need to do a second lookup, select the product, series, and view by aga...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

Combine multiple tables into one

Multiple domains #6

How can I use my Access list to email selective groups?
How can I use an Access List to email selective groups without having to go to my Outlook Address Book? ...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Display information based on selection
Hi, I have a document with 4 worksheets. Three of the worksheets contain bill of materials (BoM) data.Each one has different number of rows. Additional rows are added/removed as needed from each of the BoMs. Forth sheet is for consolidation where I show totals as well as selection check boxes. What I would like to do is to display details of the BoM on this page if it's correcponding checkbox is checked. Thanks. For Example: Sheet A: Component Qty T.Price PC 1 1000 Monitor 2 500 Sheet B: Component Qty T.Price PC ...

Localization with multiple string tables
The application has two string tables one for English and the other for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions are different. It seems that CString::LoadString does not load from the correct string table when i choose japanese from my regional settings on the control panel instead it loads english all the time. Is there any settings or configuration that i missed? Need ur help gurus >The application has two string tables one for English and the other >for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions >are different. It seems that CString::L...

Get Label formula with get.formula(selection()) in XL-2007
Dear group, in XL-2003 I can get a label formula with get.formula(selection()), when selection is a datalabel. Trying this in XL-2007, I get a type.mismatch. Any good ideas about this? Thanks, Holger. Holger - This is a known bug in Excel 2007. This is also broken for the chart title, and I suspect other chart text elements are also broken. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Holger Gerths" <holger@gerths.de> wrote in message news:343097CF-730C-4128-A575-F09...

Text Scaling
Greetings all. I'm generating reports for which I would like to include titles and sub-titles that remain a constant size regardless of the sheet contents below. The reports will have data that varies in the amount of columns and/or rows used. My problem is that when the data is scaled to fit to one page wide and any number of pages tall, the titles and sub-titles of the page change in size. Is there any way to prevent, say, the first three rows or selected cells from scaling with the rest of the data? [I've tried putting the titles in the header, but that scales as well.] Thanks...