multiple duplication of records

Could anyone assist me with the following:-
I have been using the quick reference search tool that can be found at
www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=120366
<http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=120366> (cool
search tool.zip)

Using only one table with no problems however I am now trying to use it in a
relationship configuration
Two tables linked back to the main table via one too many links.
What is now happening is that multiple duplication of records are being
displayed.

An example
If you have one table with two records the listbox will display the two
records as it should.
In the relationship configuration however you see 3 additional duplicated
records for record 1 and again 3 additional duplicated records from record 2
making 8 records displayed.

I did hope that all I need to do was set the unique value to �yes� in the
Query properties but no joy.

Hence any help in amending this tool would be appreciated.
0
jo

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Attempting to display only certain records related to user criteria input
I have an Excel spreadsheet with 100 records. Each record contains columns of information with one of those columns being age. What would like to do is have the user fill in a cell at the top of the pag and then have only those records meeting that criteria be displayed. For example, "Show records where age exceeds ____". If the user input 34 in the blank, then only those records where the value in the ag column exceeds 34 would be displayed. If the user then changes thei input to 15, then only those records where the value in the age colum exceeds 15 would be displayed. At fi...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Duplicate attendee in TO line of Meeting notice??
I send a meeting notice as usual: i.e. TO: ... Smith, John; Jones, Roger After a user accepts a meeting notice, and I go back to look at the meeting notice and his address now appears in the TO line in two different formats. The first being the expected format, the underlined Display Name and the second is listed in the meeting notice by the SMTP address. i.e. TO: ... Smith, John; Jones, Roger; Roger Jones <Roger.Jones@domain.com> Anyone know what would cause this?? Thank you! KES ...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Last Record On A Continuous Form (Problem)...
Thanks in advance for reading this, and again for any help you can offer. I have a database where as the user does things, a table gets populated. Let's call it tblData. At some point in the work process, a form is called, frmProblem. This is a continuous form (with no subforms) that is bound to tblData. Using textboxes, it correctly displays the records from the table in a list. This part works fine. To keep the user from entering a new record at this point, the Allow Additions property of frmProblem is set to "No" in the property sheet. This also works fine, and the display o...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

Look up a text value then count records < a date
In one worksheet, I have an table of data with header fields like: Sheet3: Date Created Room Number 1/1/09 11:30:02 AM 1234 2/26/09 17:29:04 PM 1234 4/2/09 12:02:04 AM 5678 6/7/09 16:24:03 PM 1234 In another worksheet, I have these headers: Sheet1: Room Number Date Treated #Created Before 1234 3/1/09 In Sheet1, I want to calculate in the "#Created Before" column how many rows of data in Sheet3 meet the criteria of both the Room # listed in Sheet1 and less than or equal to t...

CRM 4.0 Workflow to create activities for related records
Hi I want to know if it is possible to create an activity for all sub accounts/ contacts of an account, if an activity is created for the parent account. Alternatively if the activity on the parent account is completed, can all the others be completed using workflow. I look forward to a response. thanks heaps in advance. Regards Snow White Hi, I don't think it's possible to do it via the regular workflow. You have to write a plug-in or workflow assembly to complete this task. Here's what I am thinking of: 1. Plugin on the activity, check the Regarding to see if it's an...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Cancelled Epay record won't delete
I have a payment that I almost made using Bill Pay and I then cancelled it from the list of pending payments. The cancellation worked and nothing was paid but I have a transaction that effects balances in both accounts. This was a credit card payment so is a showing as a transfer. The delete shows in the payee account but nothing happens. I am unable to do anything in the credit card account transaction. In the payee account it still shows the payment pending icon but even if I try to pay it nothing happens. Thanks for any help you can give me. You may have to disable your Bill...

message " cannot save item " when trying to record new events
I get the message " cannot save item " displayed when trying to input new events,meetings, etc into my Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 calander page. Any help would be appreciate , I tried a few normal bypasses without success. Thanks Try resetting the view on the folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLET...