Mouse Move response based on combo box value

Hello, all. I have been asked to add a feature to an exiting form where a
"note" will appear on mouse over only if a combo box of a continuous form is
a particular value (i.e. Annual Safety Training).  The main form is
frmEmployees, the subform is subformClassesAttended.  The combo box is
Combo12, but it is displaying the text description (colmun 2) associated with
a bound field of a number type, classID.  I have  a hidden label, lblInfo,
with the info to be displayed but am not sure of the coding & whether I
should be referencing the description in Combo12 or ClassID 6 (the id
associated with Annual Safety Taining).  Any help would be appreciated.

How regain ability to scroll down pages with my mouse ball?
I often lose the ability to scroll down Word pages with my mouse ball? I use a Mac Mighty Mouse while working in a Fusion-created Windows environment on my Mac. Thanks, Karl ...

E-mail Excel worksheet based upon selection of combo box
I'm using the form toolbar combo-box with a pre-defined list that is on a hidden sheet. The list starts at 1, not 0. The goal that I am trying to reach is if a particular plant is selected in the combo-box (plant 1, plant 2, plant 3), when the e-mail button is clicked, it will send it to the person under that plant. I tried several different options including: Try 1: If ActiveSheet.Shapes("dd_plant").ListIndex = 2 Then .SendMail "melissa.werblan@omnova.com", "DP Routing Create/ Update/Change Form - Monroe", yes ElseIf ActiveSheet.Shapes("d...

Move to other local .PST
How I make to insert archive .PST in another place all time that I will be to install outlook 2003? They had said on an archive .prf to me, but I do not know as to continue *** Not use the Exchange !!! In news:OAPi3OOQHHA.4376@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Experience <Experience> typed: > How I make to insert archive .PST in another place all time that I > will be to install outlook 2003? They had said on an archive .prf to > me, but I do not know as to continue > > *** Not use the Exchange !!! I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. How I make to...

Blocks a second cell to have a value if the first has one already
In a range of cells (a row), I need a data validation that block a second cell to be filled with a value. How to do that? Sample: A B C D 1 X If Cell C1 has value X, another cell cannot have a velue, unless value in C1 is deleted. Bart Excel 2003 AA, Presumably, your X is a variable -- the first cell can have any value, and a second cell should be blocked. Data - Validation - Custom: =COUNTIF($A$1:$D$1,"*")<2 -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a ...

Wandering Mouse
I know that this is not strictly an Office query but does anyone know how to stop my mouse wandering. In all applications and even on the desktop screen my mouse moves in a diagonal direction of its own accord and I cannot control its movement. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. If this is on a Dell laptop, it is a fairly common problem for the cursor to "wander" from time to time. It generalyy stops aftr several seconds, but is annoying all the same. If this is not the case, have you tried another mouse? -- Ian -- "Allan" <Allan@discussions.microsoft.com>...

mouse over effect
I used to be able to use the mouse over effect to change the displayed picture on the website. I have forgotten how to do it. HELP Select the image in the page and use Format Behaviors - select the image swap from the task bar -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "Bas" <Bas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:853A1E23-E935-4D61-9D5C-104CEBD10C03@microsoft.com... ...

Query Formula
Can you help with this formula to enter in MS query? Using ODBC t connect to data source but need query data to be restricted to dat range shown in two cells given on worksheet. Eg. A1 = 01/04/04 and A2 20/04/04 Query should only return records with dates 01-20/04/04 Many thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How to use a value from one worksheet into another?
Hello Guys: I use Office 2000, specifically Excel. I would like to know how to do the following: Say that I have an Excel spreadsheet with various pages of informatio all related. How can I use a value from one page on another page all don automatically every time the value is updated without having to do i manually? I guess what I am trying to say is how to import the value. did a search on the help section but could not come with anything. Any HELP would be appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following: - select your target cell - enter the equati...

tooltip without a mouse over it?
Hi, I have tooltips working in my statusbar. Currently they work when I place the mouse over them (like they're supposed to). I'm wondering if its possible to trigger them to appear briefly when the mouse isn't over them. This'll be useful to me because it can indicate that a state has changed in the program without being too intrusive. Any ideas on how i can do this? Brett. Hi, I think it can be possible. See in windows all the controls are derived from the class CWnd. So the user defined controls also derived from that class only. Now the current situation is if we mo...

Text Box in Access 2003
I have a database that I created for our company that is used by a number of people on differenct computers. There are text boxes that show the File Date & Time using that "=FileDateTime("C:\Documents and Settings\file.txt" command. On two computers, this works fine, but on a third computer we get a #NAME error. Any ideas as to why this would happen? All computers are running windows XP and the same version of Access, as far as I know. 1. You are missing the closing bracket. =FileDateTime("C:\Documents and Settings\file.txt") 2. Are you sure the fil...

Hiding Parameter Dialog Boxes
I want to avoid having the parameters dialog box appear each time I open a filtered form. The value from the filter comes from a field on another form which I have referred to in the Criteria Row of the query (see below). So, for example, when I select a user name from a list box on an intial form then click on a control, a subroutine linked to the control opens another form containing 3 graphs, each of which is filtered by the selected user name to show only information for that user. For some reason , the first form worked well and the parameters dialog box did not pop up (it filtered autom...

html fragment for mouse in and mouse out
I would like to have my text display differently when the mouse hovers over it. Can anyone tell me how I ca do this in Publisher 2003? Please refer to the webdesign group and please use only the group appropriate to your topic. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Robin" <robinmcd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:C846C8ED-09CD-41A6-91C8-D9D5C9EE2CEE@microsoft.com... > I would like to have my text display differently when the mouse hovers over it. Can anyone tell me how I ca...

how to get interpolated data point values from plotted graph
I have a table of values but there are some missing value for certain dates...i interpolated the graph to get the curve but i need the missing values... Thanks ...

Problems after mailbox move
I have 3 domains I have 10 Exchange 5.5 SP4 servers I just moved 1198 users off an old server to a brand new one. After the move, I used the forlift method (copying the databases) it appears as though users from Domain 2 cannot authenticate into the mailboxes, Domain 2 is fully functional, and the other domains are operating fine as well. I checked the permissions on the exchsrvr folders and they are set to everyone full control. Any ideas how to get my users back into their e-mail? When they open Outlook they get the error "Unable to open your default e- mail folders. The in...

GOING TO A PARTICULAR CELL BASED ON LOOKUP CRITERIA
Hi Can someone suggest how I can get a spreadsheet to open (or at least write a macro to automatically move) to a particlar cell? I have a range of dates in columns C to CS and data in rows (13 to 20) below those dates. Using the "Today" function I have todays date in Cell A5 and ideally would like to open the spreadsheet to row 13 for todays date. If this is not possible, I would click to click a macro button with "go to today" on it and move automatically to the correct cell. If someone could suggest how either of these would be possible it would be greatly appre...

Using A text box to show status change.
Hello all, I'm new to using access, But what I would like to try to do is make a text box that the text with change to show a status message when the value in an option group is changed. so if the value is 1 it will Say "hello", when the value changes to 2 it will say " goodbye" in the text box. (Not the actual messages just and example) The option group has 4 diffrent values. Figured could use IF Cmd.txt1 = "1", "Massage1" and so on for each of the values for that feild. Any suggestions? Is this the same question posted in the microsoft.pub...

Saving Values Into Word 2007 Content PlaceHolders
I am using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word to manipulate Word 2007 Documents. I have a web form having 4 fields. The user fills these fields. I also have an Expense.docx template with 4 placeholders. I have done coding till opening the word document by referring this post: http://weblogs.asp.net/vikram/archive/2008/07/01/automating-microsoft-word-2007-with-c-sharp.aspx I want to save the values of 4 web form fields into the 4 placeholders of Expense.docx template. Can anyone please help me in doing this. Thanks in advance. Regards. ...

mouse won't move cursor
When I type a new message, reply or forward a message, my cursor can't be moved around the body of the message by the mouse, only by the arrow keys!! ...

How do I move text and pictures down the page simulatneously?
I have a very large project with text and pictures. This is split into 9 separate files to make it more manageable when saving. I need to insert the last page of each file into the first page of the next file. I know how to group pictures, but is it possible to move text and pictures down a page? Pressing enter, to move text down, obviously moves it away from its matching picture. Group the pictures and text together. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Libbylootoo" <Libbylootoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85897A9D-B2AE-49A5-9E56-7A343B...

Field value modifications
Hello, I have a file that calculates charges (see example bellow). The file will take the info under "Bal. Bef." and will substract "Bal. Aft." to give us the info under "Charge". When I go in one of the fields under "Charge" I get 9as an example): =(F3)-(G3) What I would like to do would be (by using a macro or something like that) to change the value of the field by the amount given by the eqation. So for example, I would like to know if there is a way to make Excel know that field C4 (as example) has a value of $0.30 (result of the =(A4)...

Filtering Combo Box based off another
I have two combo boxes and I'm trying to have the 2nd combo box filtered by the first one. Here is how I have them setup Combo Box 1 FeildName TOT Placement Test ATB ESL Placement Combo Box 2 Row 1(ToT1) Row 2(tot2) English and Reading Placement Test English Retest Placement Test Reading Retest Placement Test ATB Test ATB ATB Retest ATB ESL ESL Placement ESL Retest ...

Moving array formulas
I have the following formular that is working. However, it needs to be the same for 6 rows but then moving the references accordingly. B needs to be increased by 6 every 6 rows. H & F need to be increased by 1 every 6 rows (see below for how it needs to be) ie Rows A1 to A6 {=if($B$2=H3,F3)} Rows A7 to A12 {=if($B$8=H4,F4)} Rows A13 to A18 {=if($B$14=H5,F5)} How can I acheive this? One way .. Put in A1: =IF(INDIRECT("B"&(INT((ROW(A1)+5)/6)-1)*6+2)=INDIRECT("H"&INT((ROW(A1)+5)/6) +2),INDIRECT("F"&INT((ROW(A1)+5)/6)+2),"") (j...

mouse is user-defined, when mouse move to another dialog, mouse disappeared
We are doing a program running in a game. The game's mouse is user-defined, my program's dialog pop-up in game by Hook. my dialog can show in game normally, and can capture keyboard event. but mouse disappeared when mouse move from game to my dialog, and mouse will show normally when mouse leave my dialog. mouse event respond. although mouse disappeared I can drag my dialog using mouse. I think mouse need re-draw when move to my dialog, but I do know how to do. Please give advice, thank in advance. ...

Moving to Outlook from Outlook Express
Hi I am moving over to Outlook - have about 10 email accounts to transfer over, is there a way I can export them including the relevant passwords, or do I have to input them separately? Thanks Paul Export mail OE to OL, import accounts "me" <usenetpaul@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:2DNag.1447$1Y6.490@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net... > Hi > > I am moving over to Outlook - have about 10 email accounts to transfer over, > is there a way I can export them including the relevant passwords, or do I > have to input them separately? > > Thanks > Paul > &...

How do I use the scroll button on the mouse to scroll through one.
How do I program my 'form' to permit the user to scroll through the information in a memo field using the scroll button on the mouse. Today, when the user attempts to scroll through the memo field on an individual record, the user ends up scrolling through all of the records in the database. Thank you! ...