Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10 ActiveX Object: Question?

I am using this object on an Acccess form and can populate it with some
spreadsheet data.  On the form I can edit the data but it does not save back
to the spreadsheet.  Is there a way of saving changes made via the object
back to the original spreadsheet... I assume there must be otherwise what is
the point of the data a being editable!!

Grateful any advice.

MAny thanks

Steve T.

0
Steve

Can I update from Office 98 to Office X
Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac? I should of said upgrade from Office 98 to Office X for mac? > From: Aggregates & Roadbuilding Magazine <rock@sympatico.ca> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office > Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:37:48 -0500 > Subject: Can I update from Office 98 to Office X > > Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac? > According to the Mactopia site: You can upgrade to Office v. X for Mac if you already own any of the following products: Office´┐Ż98 Macintosh Edition Entourage´┐Ż2001 Special Edition <http://www.micr...

If or formula 06-03-10
Trying to create a formula that will do the following: If a1="1", then vlookup ...........or if A1="2" then vlookup...... Not enough information. Vlookup what? Where would this formula be entered? Let's say for example we had Gord in B1 In C1 we enter =3DIF(A1=3D1,VLOOKUP(B1,table,colndx,false),"not equal = 1") Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:19:31 -0700, Susan = <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Trying to create a formula that will do the following: > >If a1=3D"1", then v...

Spreadsheet pausing,calculating cells,up2 100%,each input,why?
Hello there, Everytime I input data into even the smallest of spreadsheets, the application pauses, in the bottom left it states that it is calculating cells, then there is a 3 second pause as a percentage rolls up to 100. This is slowing my work down alot, please help me to understand what is going on and how to stop it. Regards Matthew C. You can turn calculation to manual, do your data entry and then turn it back on (or just recalculate when you want). You'll see that excel gives you a warning in the statusbar when the workbook need recalculation. Tools|Options|Calculation tab...

OOF question
By default, exchange send out of office message only once to anyone who sends an email to a user who has set his OOF. Can this behaviour be changed so that exchange sends email everytime when it gets a message for someone who has sets his OOF? regards Nope. With an Outlook rule, you could do it, though that would be a bad idea as it could make you vulernable to a mail loop. On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:37:00 +0400, "Imulet" <m_imran00@hotmail.com> wrote: >By default, exchange send out of office message only once to anyone who >sends an email to a user who has set hi...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Moving through a spreadsheet
I've created a two page fill in spreadsheet. When protected, only certain cells are available for editing. My two pages were created side by side on the sheet due to columns needed, it just made creating easier. Horizontally I can have 15 columns on page one and 5 columns on page two. My problem is, I would like to be able to move through the protected sheet in a certain manner meaning, Tab through all cells vertically in the B columns first then tab through the cells in the E column and then move to page two and tab through row 6, p q r s t then row 7, p q r s t and so on. Is th...

BDL and Office 2003 Standard
Hi, I installed BDL in my workstation (Windows XP SP2, Firewall disabled) with Office 2003 Standard edition. The toolbar "Insert From CRM" shows, but when I click it, nothing happens. No task pane shows for CRM entities, though my task pane is visible. Does anyone experienced the same dilemma? Please advise. ...

TEST 07-31-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001C_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001D_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0" ------=_NextPart_001_001D_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TEST ------=_NextPart_001_001D_01CB30CC.9E3F47C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTM...

Updated Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am not very techno minded, so I don't know what to do. I updated Office 2008 and now it says that I have entered an invalid product key. I didn't enter any product key! I went to some of the help solutions on this site and one told me to delete the Office Folder. If I do this won't I lose all of the files I have in Word and ExceL? I am afraid to do anything, but cannot get into any files. Please help me with simple instructions if you can. Thanks. On 8/5/09 5:08 PM, in article 59b79af0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "LC@...

Stationery with Logo as Embedded Object
Does anyone know how to customize a logo with text in a stationery as an embedded object so the receiptient can't copy and paste the artwork? nancygirl <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to customize a logo with text in a stationery as > an embedded object so the receiptient can't copy and paste the > artwork? I can't see how this would be possible. Once the bits are on the receipient's machine, they belong to the recipient and can be manipulated in whatever way the recipient chooses. -- Brian Tillman ...

out of office assistant not working
hi.. i have set out of office assistant from the EXCHANGE SERVER2000and from the client side outlook too..but its still not working,when i sent an e-mail locally.it does not says the person is not in the office.it goes to the inbox.. any ideas ...

AutoReply Out Of Office Messages
In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first message sent to that person. I seem to remember a setting to recieve it with every message, while the out of office is on. Anyone know where??????? Shawn C <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto > reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first > message sent to that person. That's the way it's supposed to work. -- Brian Tillman ...

how to download office 2003 web components
when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to download office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from project server 2007. I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install there directly . i dont want to download from project server 2007 server . Kindly tell me the location of these components . Sam: A simple Google search would answer this question. See: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT,...

Microsoft Promo

Can not turn Out of Office autoreply off
I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! I can not find any information on how to disable it now. Help greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance... "rdlari" <rdlari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA44F8F9-3C34-4800-95D8-238EEB6551EF@microsoft.com... >I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. > > I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! > I can not find any information on how to ...

Report Question 03-26-07
Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kbrad28 -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com kbrad28 via AccessMonster.com wrote: >Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report >to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help >is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Normally this kind of thing is done by using a subreport for the details. This entails creating a main report q...

Cell Format 05-25-10
I want to enter <shift>: in a cell (this would be Shift Key and the colon character to enter a date). And then automatically format this cell so that the date is on one line, and the value "Critical Date" on the second line. So the cell value would look like this: 05/25/2010 Critical Date Can someone explain how to do this? If it can be done with code, I would be interested in that also... First, ctrl-: (control-colon) will enter the time, not the date. You want ctrl-; (control-semicolon) to enter the date. Second, you can use a custom number format to...

microsoft XL

removing office 2003
Our nonprofit was donated a computer with Office professional 2003. We do not have the installation source. How can I get it out of computer. Remove program does not work, message says "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it". Microsoft apparently doesn't want us to use the program but will not allow us to remove it and replace with genuine copy! Help! Donor has been non responsive. ...