Loop and Insert Problem

I have to move X number of records from one table to another table so this
is a 2 part question.  First I need to run the loop the number of times that
TxtCount equals.  Second I need to insert from the CheckDetails table to the
Transfer table, however they have different fields.  How can I do this?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
DS

Me.TxtCount = Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
Me.TxtLeftID), 0)

Do Until Me.TxtCount
Me.TxtTransferID = Nz(DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers"), 0) + 1
CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT Into tblTransfers(TransferID,TransferCheckID, " &
_
"TransferFromID,TransferItem,TransferTableFrom,TransferTableTo, " & _
"TransferToID,TransferQTY,TransferDate,TransferTime) " & _
"VALUES(" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtTransferID & ", " & _
"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtSalesID & ", " & _
"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & ", " & _
"" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", " & _
"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldTableNum & ", " & _
"" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtRightID & ", " & _
"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & "," & 1 & ", " & _
"#" & Date & "#, " & _
"#" & Time & "#)"
Loop

0
DS

Hi DS,

firstly, you need to delimit non-numeric fields

text is delimited with ' or "
dates are delimited with #

for example
"" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", "
should probably be
"'" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & "', "

1 is not a variable, it is a literal value
so this:
& 1 & ", "
should be this:
& "1, "

also, why are you not storing TransferDate and TransferTime together?

TransferDateTime --> "#" & Now & "#"

Warm Regards,
Crystal
  *
      (:  have an awesome day  :)
   *
MVP Access
Remote Programming and Training
strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com
   *

DS wrote:
> I have to move X number of records from one table to another table so this
> is a 2 part question.  First I need to run the loop the number of times that
> TxtCount equals.  Second I need to insert from the CheckDetails table to the
> Transfer table, however they have different fields.  How can I do this?
> Any help appreciated.
> Thanks
> DS
>
> Me.TxtCount = Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
> Me.TxtLeftID), 0)
>
> Do Until Me.TxtCount
> Me.TxtTransferID = Nz(DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers"), 0) + 1
> CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT Into tblTransfers(TransferID,TransferCheckID, " &
> _
> "TransferFromID,TransferItem,TransferTableFrom,TransferTableTo, " & _
> "TransferToID,TransferQTY,TransferDate,TransferTime) " & _
> "VALUES(" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtTransferID & ", " & _
> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtSalesID & ", " & _
> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & ", " & _
> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", " & _
> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldTableNum & ", " & _
> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtRightID & ", " & _
> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & "," & 1 & ", " & _
> "#" & Date & "#, " & _
> "#" & Time & "#)"
> Loop

0
strive4peace
3/25/2007 10:20:25 PM
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:29:39 -0500, "DS" <bootybox@optonline.net> wrote:

>I have to move X number of records from one table to another table so this
>is a 2 part question.  First I need to run the loop the number of times that
>TxtCount equals.  Second I need to insert from the CheckDetails table to the
>Transfer table, however they have different fields.  How can I do this?
>Any help appreciated.
>Thanks
>DS
>
>Me.TxtCount = Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
>Me.TxtLeftID), 0)
>
>Do Until Me.TxtCount
>Me.TxtTransferID = Nz(DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers"), 0) + 1
>CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT Into tblTransfers(TransferID,TransferCheckID, " &
>_
>"TransferFromID,TransferItem,TransferTableFrom,TransferTableTo, " & _
>"TransferToID,TransferQTY,TransferDate,TransferTime) " & _
>"VALUES(" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtTransferID & ", " & _
>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtSalesID & ", " & _
>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & ", " & _
>"" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", " & _
>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldTableNum & ", " & _
>"" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtRightID & ", " & _
>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & "," & 1 & ", " & _
>"#" & Date & "#, " & _
>"#" & Time & "#)"
>Loop

Well, you don't need any code, nor any looping. You just need an Append query
with the aid of a handy auxiliary table NUM, with one field N having values
form 0 to some large number (65535 maybe):

INSERT INTO tblTransfers(TransferID + N + 1, TransferCheckID, TransferFromID,
TransferItem, TransferTableFrom, TransferTableTo, TransferToID, TransferToQty,
TransferTime)
SELECT TransferID, SalesID, OldServerID, txtItmeID, txtOldTableNum,
txtRightID, txtOldServerID, 1, Now()
FROM <the recordsource of frmTransfer>, Num
WHERE tblTransfers.TransferID = DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers")
AND N < Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
Forms!frmTransfer!TxtLeftID), 0)

Not sure about frmTransferItem vs. frmTransfer - do you have both forms open??

             John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
John
3/25/2007 11:59:03 PM
delimiters
---

Hi DS,

actually, John has the best method pegged... but to answer your question:

delimiters are used for data that is not a number
quote marks ' or " for text
number signs # for dates

strSQL = strSQL  &numfield
strSQL = strSQL  & "'" & txtfield & "'"
strSQL = strSQL  & "#" & datetimefield & "#"

Warm Regards,
Crystal
  *
      (:  have an awesome day  :)
   *
strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com
   *

DS wrote:
> Thanks for the advice
> What does delimited do?  It sounds like something that I should have been
> doing and didn't.  Any help appreciated
> Thanks
> DS
> "strive4peace" <strive4peace2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi DS,
>>
>> firstly, you need to delimit non-numeric fields
>>
>> text is delimited with ' or "
>> dates are delimited with #
>>
>> for example
>> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", "
>> should probably be
>> "'" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & "', "
>>
>> 1 is not a variable, it is a literal value
>> so this:
>> & 1 & ", "
>> should be this:
>> & "1, "
>>
>> also, why are you not storing TransferDate and TransferTime together?
>>
>> TransferDateTime --> "#" & Now & "#"
>>

>> Warm Regards,
>> Crystal
>>  *
>>      (:  have an awesome day  :)
>>   *
>> MVP Access
>> Remote Programming and Training
>> strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com
>>   *
>>

>> DS wrote:
>>> I have to move X number of records from one table to another table so
>>> this is a 2 part question.  First I need to run the loop the number of
>>> times that TxtCount equals.  Second I need to insert from the
>>> CheckDetails table to the Transfer table, however they have different
>>> fields.  How can I do this?
>>> Any help appreciated.
>>> Thanks
>>> DS
>>>
>>> Me.TxtCount = Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
>>> Me.TxtLeftID), 0)
>>>
>>> Do Until Me.TxtCount
>>> Me.TxtTransferID = Nz(DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers"), 0) + 1
>>> CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT Into tblTransfers(TransferID,TransferCheckID, "
>>> & _
>>> "TransferFromID,TransferItem,TransferTableFrom,TransferTableTo, " & _
>>> "TransferToID,TransferQTY,TransferDate,TransferTime) " & _
>>> "VALUES(" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtTransferID & ", " & _
>>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtSalesID & ", " & _
>>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & ", " & _
>>> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", " & _
>>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldTableNum & ", " & _
>>> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtRightID & ", " & _
>>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & "," & 1 & ", " & _
>>> "#" & Date & "#, " & _
>>> "#" & Time & "#)"
>>> Loop

0
strive4peace
3/26/2007 6:55:15 PM
Wow Thanks!  I guess I was headig in the wrong Direction!  This is great!
Thanks
DS
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:29:39 -0500, "DS" <bootybox@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>I have to move X number of records from one table to another table so this
>>is a 2 part question.  First I need to run the loop the number of times
>>that
>>TxtCount equals.  Second I need to insert from the CheckDetails table to
>>the
>>Transfer table, however they have different fields.  How can I do this?
>>Any help appreciated.
>>Thanks
>>DS
>>
>>Me.TxtCount = Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
>>Me.TxtLeftID), 0)
>>
>>Do Until Me.TxtCount
>>Me.TxtTransferID = Nz(DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers"), 0) + 1
>>CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT Into tblTransfers(TransferID,TransferCheckID, "
>>&
>>_
>>"TransferFromID,TransferItem,TransferTableFrom,TransferTableTo, " & _
>>"TransferToID,TransferQTY,TransferDate,TransferTime) " & _
>>"VALUES(" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtTransferID & ", " & _
>>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtSalesID & ", " & _
>>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & ", " & _
>>"" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", " & _
>>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldTableNum & ", " & _
>>"" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtRightID & ", " & _
>>"" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & "," & 1 & ", " & _
>>"#" & Date & "#, " & _
>>"#" & Time & "#)"
>>Loop
>>

> Well, you don't need any code, nor any looping. You just need an Append
> query
> with the aid of a handy auxiliary table NUM, with one field N having
> values
> form 0 to some large number (65535 maybe):
>
> INSERT INTO tblTransfers(TransferID + N + 1, TransferCheckID,
> TransferFromID,
> TransferItem, TransferTableFrom, TransferTableTo, TransferToID,
> TransferToQty,
> TransferTime)
> SELECT TransferID, SalesID, OldServerID, txtItmeID, txtOldTableNum,
> txtRightID, txtOldServerID, 1, Now()
> FROM <the recordsource of frmTransfer>, Num
> WHERE tblTransfers.TransferID = DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers")
> AND N < Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
> Forms!frmTransfer!TxtLeftID), 0)
>
> Not sure about frmTransferItem vs. frmTransfer - do you have both forms
> open??
>
>             John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
DS
3/26/2007 7:06:11 PM
Thanks for the advice
What does delimited do?  It sounds like something that I should have been
doing and didn't.  Any help appreciated
Thanks
DS
"strive4peace" <strive4peace2006@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi DS,
>
> firstly, you need to delimit non-numeric fields
>
> text is delimited with ' or "
> dates are delimited with #
>
> for example
> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", "
> should probably be
> "'" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & "', "
>
> 1 is not a variable, it is a literal value
> so this:
> & 1 & ", "
> should be this:
> & "1, "
>
> also, why are you not storing TransferDate and TransferTime together?
>
> TransferDateTime --> "#" & Now & "#"
>

> Warm Regards,
> Crystal
>  *
>      (:  have an awesome day  :)
>   *
> MVP Access
> Remote Programming and Training
> strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com
>   *
>

> DS wrote:
>> I have to move X number of records from one table to another table so
>> this is a 2 part question.  First I need to run the loop the number of
>> times that TxtCount equals.  Second I need to insert from the
>> CheckDetails table to the Transfer table, however they have different
>> fields.  How can I do this?
>> Any help appreciated.
>> Thanks
>> DS
>>
>> Me.TxtCount = Nz(DCount("CDItemID", "tblCheckDetails", "CDCheckID = " &
>> Me.TxtLeftID), 0)
>>
>> Do Until Me.TxtCount
>> Me.TxtTransferID = Nz(DMax("[TransferID]", "tblTransfers"), 0) + 1
>> CurrentDb.Execute "INSERT Into tblTransfers(TransferID,TransferCheckID, "
>> & _
>> "TransferFromID,TransferItem,TransferTableFrom,TransferTableTo, " & _
>> "TransferToID,TransferQTY,TransferDate,TransferTime) " & _
>> "VALUES(" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtTransferID & ", " & _
>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtSalesID & ", " & _
>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & ", " & _
>> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtItemID & ", " & _
>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldTableNum & ", " & _
>> "" & Forms!frmTransferItem!TxtRightID & ", " & _
>> "" & Forms!frmTransfer!TxtOldServerID & "," & 1 & ", " & _
>> "#" & Date & "#, " & _
>> "#" & Time & "#)"
>> Loop

0
DS

XML reader problem in latest .net build?
Latest .NET framework has problem loading XML docs, it says invalid character when there is none, works fine on last build. Whats changed? How do you fix or skip error in xml file as this is a xml feed from a news service a rdf doc so if MS XML reader cannot read it how can it be forced to read it and ignore funny character, even though all it looks like is a $ signe in a text block. ...

Inserting Photos into Excel and linking to Word.
I need to be able to upload a digital photograph to a single MS Excel worksheet and then link that photograph into a MS Word document from the Excel workbook (photo needs to be visible in both Excel and Word). The photos should all appear the same physical size when they are place into the Excel worksheet and they should appear the same physical size on the linked Word document. Can anyone describe the steps I should use to accomplish this or recommend a possible alternative? ...

smtp virtual server setting problem ?
dear MVP if i want to configure a SMTP virtual server to forward unresolved messages to a smart host ? how can do this ? coz my office exchane have a domain can't send a email to a customer , if use ISP smtp server is ok my exchange show some error in "QUEUES " " the connection was droppted due to an smtp protocol event sink " i check all smtp setting , haven't denny this IP & domain ,i already accept that domain to a trusted site and then antivirus also make that domain to "approved sender" pls help me thx There are this articles about your issue...

Money 2005 OFX Bank Download Problem
I've scoured this listserve and am still not finding a solution to the problem. I use First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust and I am no longer able to download their OFX data file into Money 2005. I get some sort of a "corrupted file" error message. I've deleted Temp Internet Files, rebooted the computer, etc. and nothing is working. Is there a fix to the program, or some sequence of commands I need to do to solve this? Could Symantec Anti-Virus also be causing this? Help! ...

My "Do While...Loop" wont loop and delete the spaces between my digits.
I am trying to eliminate the spaces between digits in Australian Business Numbers which have the format "NN NNN NNN NNN" to produce an eleven digit number with no spaces. I have written a function to do this that appears to work. I now want to call this function from a subroutine to change about 3000 numbers. The subroutine is causing me headaches. Here is my space-eliminating function: Function RemoveSpaces(CellContents As String) As String Do While InStr(1, CellContents, " ") > 0 CellContents = Replace(CellContents, " ", "") Loop Re...

Continuous form problem
I have a imgPencil on a continuous form. OnCurrentEvent is set to: If Me.txtActivityType = 22 Then Me.imgPencil.Visible = True Else Me.imgPencil.Visible = False End If The above code works fine on a Single Form. Is there a way to get it work on a continuous form without affecting all the other records? Thanks! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-modules/201005/1 No. While it may look as though you've got, say, 20 different occurrences of ...

Calendar server problem
WTF is wrong with the calendar.office.microsoft.com server??? Mid December 2009 things started to go south. Repeated appearance of login dialogue boxes when the automatic updates of my published calendar occurred. Appearance of error dialogue boxes: "The update of "calendar" failed." No one seems to have an answer although many posts indicate that this problem is widespread. Why can't I find any information on this from Microsoft?? If someone from Microsoft sees this post, PLEASE post an explanation on Live ID and Microsoft Online Office webpages!!!...

HELP : inserting scroll down option in the cell
I would like to include options to choose in a cell. For example. Odd number less than 10 ----------------------------- 1 3 5 7 9 user should be able to click a button next to AF and choose one of the 5 options. I do need multiple cells of the same sort so I can not use 'Auto Filtering' which only allows filtering of one table. Thank you. Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Albert Byun" <albert.j.byun@intel.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c94psp$3p4$1@news01.intel.com... > I would like to include o...

Outlook signature problem
I have tested below code, and it is work allright in html file, but when i insert to outlook signature, when i click ok, it jump a pop window and require a exe file path, any one can assist me on this ? Really appreciated for any help . Because of code <> doesn't show here, so i replaceed with (). (HTML)(HEAD)(TITLE).:: Track & Trace ::.(/TITLE)(/HEAD) (BODY) (FORM target="_blank" id=Form1 name=Form1 action=http://tt.eculine.net/index.aspx method=post)(INPUT type=hidden value=dDwtMTU2NzI1MDgzNTs7Pq5dcx9lge6d9qfHr7/OUvl7P/3q name=__VIEWSTATE) (TABLE height="1...

Problem with possible virus on Outlook Express
Sometime back, I started having problems with my system crashing when I let the computer sit idle and the computer would turn utself off. Whenever I rebooted, Windows told me my system had crashed. Well, about the same time an icon started appearing on "My Desktop". it was a file icon with the lable "~". Just ~, by itself. So, suspecting it was a virus, I would delete it and remove it from my recycle bin. Then, a few days later, the icon would appear again. I tried to search for it in Windows Explorer, but I couldn't ever find it in a file anywhere. So...

Repost: Loop through files
I posted this earlier, but it never made it to the screen so I'm reposting - hope it doesn't duplicate the earlier one. I need to loop through all currently open workbooks and display a message box that tells me the file name and whether or not the workbook is visible. Your example code is what I need. Thanks in advance for your assistance. Hi, Sub ShowThem() Dim oBook As Workbook For Each oBook In Workbooks MsgBox "Book " & vbNewLine & oBook.FullName _ & vbNewLine & "is " & _ IIf(oBook.Windows(1).Visible...

I want to match and insert info on 2 different sheets
Really embarassing newbie question: I have two sheets of data, both sheet have a common identifier "school code". One sheet has some results (numbers) for each school code that I'd like to match to the school codes on the other sheet. I can't seem to figure it out using "MATCH" or "VLOOKUP", what do I need to do? Hope this is enough info. Thanks. -- shanmac ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shanmac's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36781 View this thread: http://www....

Insert or LINK to images
Can anyone advise me - I am creating a range of documents which will only ever be printed from or viewed on the PC which creates them. The only exception to this is that I will occasionally e creating .pdf files from them which will be emailed to other people. In an effort to keep file sizes down I am using the LINK function instead of INSERT image. I sthis likely to cause any problems? My understanding is that if I wish another user (with Publisher) to open a file I have created then the pictures MUST be INSERTED, however I assume that the .pdf file overcomes this problem. THanks Ron ...

XmlValidatingReader and XmlResolver problems
Hi, I need some help... Im trying to use XmlValidatingParser with a custom XmlResolver. Im finding, however, that the custom resolver never gets called, and that the XmlValidatingParser acts as a non-validating parser I created a custom resolver called XmlBreakingResolver, whos GetEntity and ResolveUri methods have breakpoints set in them along with Debug.Assert(false). The breakpoints are never reached, and the the Asserts never throw. I know my data is good because, when I load the schema into the Schemas property of the ValidatingReader instead of trying to use the XmlResolver, all seems...

Problem using Outlook Connector solved
I thought it might be helpful to go on the record about solving a problem I was having using the Outlook Connector with my Hotmail Plus account. It turns out that there are two versions of the Outlook Connector available from microsoft.com. One older one is version 2.0.4007.0 and does not work with my Hotmail account. The newer version is 12.0.4518.1058 (digitally signed on August 5, 2007 and released on August 14, 2007) and Hotmail Plus DOES work with it. You can find the file here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7aad7e6a-931e-438a-950c-5e9ea66322d4&D...

list of figures looses some of its figures once tables are inserte
word 2007 First, this is not an issue with assigning a caption from a picture and the caption isn't in a text box. In fact, I've scoured the internet and found no known issues like what I'm about to describe. My document has 16 figures and 12 tables. I created a list of figures and a list of tables and found that both go missing randomly when any changes are made trying to get them to reappear. E.g., if I'm missing only fig 13, and I test a change, several figures then go missing. Or if I have all figures and begin to insert tables, the list of figures looses ...

Loop?
I really am having a bad week... I have a workbook with two sheets; 'main' & 'not complete'. On the main sheet I have 10 columns of data, row 2 to 20 (More rows can be added so may be more). What I need to do is: for each row, if column I = 1 and J = "" then I need to copy some of the data from that row (column A,B,F & G) to the sheet called 'not complete'. the cell in column J will then be changed to 1. Repeat for each row making sure the sheet called 'not complete' does not have any blank rows. Hope that makes sense a...

inserts <name> into edited reply/fwd
Outlook inserts a <name> into the text I am trying to edit in a reply or forward. Sometimes, it will just add the text in a new font/color. Others, it is very doggone determined to insert <myname> in those brackets every place I put the cursor to change/add text and will not erase it. I'm not certain which name it is picking or why; nor is it clear why it happens sporadically. I am using Outlook 2000 with Win 2000 at work and Win 98SE at home. Others in my office experiencing same problem are using Win XP and Office XP Pro. How can I make it stop this behavior, ...

Insert Object Problem
Hi All, I inserted a PDF as an Object into Excel sheet . Now I see the PDF page in my Excel . But When I try insert a Text Box over the PDF image , the text box hides behind the image and do not come in front even when I try to send the object backward .. How do I make the text box appear on top of the object ... Thanks Raj Hi Raj Right click on your TextBox, >Order> "Bring to the Front". You can also send your object ( PDF ) to the back. HTH John "Raj" <Raj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:094D8E3F-DFE3-45A6-...

Error when tryin to insert a picture from file
Hi All, could someone please shed some light on this? I have an XP pro SP2 PC with Office 2003 with SP1. When I am designing a brochure in publisher and trying to insert a picture from file I get an error and publisher exits, losing any changes, the error message is that publisher has caused an error and "we are very sorry for the inconvenience, etc. etc." tell Microsoft about this problem, doesn't do absolutely anything (good help that is), can't find anything on the Microsoft site either. Some help would be appreciated, by the way I have an AMD Athlon 2400 with ...

Rounding Problem #2
This is a typical problem where I have a column of numbers that when rounded, do not total to what you see on the screen. Rather than using the precision as displayed option in Excel, I would like to use a formula that uses the ROUND function that rounds each cell prior to summing. Is there a function or formula that would replace =(ROUND(A1,0))+(ROUND(A2,0))+(ROUND(A3,))...etc? I have tried ROUND(SUM(A1:A20),0) but this rounds after the cells have been summed. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance Hi use the following array formula =SUM(ROUND(A1:A20,0)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germ...

WLA Win 7 problem
I keep getting this error message when trying to send mail using WLA and BTbroadband as my ISP. All very confusing. Grateful for any assistance please. Noel The server does not support a SSL connection. Subject 'damians baby' Server Error: 250 Server Response: 250 8BITMIME Server: 'mail.btinternet.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC7D Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes What is WLA? In Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced, have you tried unchecking the SSL boxes? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperia...

Problem with MS Visual C++ 7.0 getline function
I get this error each time I use the getline function. I am using MS Visual C++ 7.0. error C2780 : 'std::basic_istream<_elem,_Traits>&std::getline(std::basic_istream<_Elem,_T= raits>&,std::basic_string>_Elem,_Traits,_Alloc>&,const _Elem)':3 arguments attendus - 2 fournis error C2780 : 'std::basic_istream<_elem,_Traits>&std::getline(std::basic_istream<_Elem,_T= raits>&,std::basic_string>_Elem,_Traits,_Alloc>&,const _Elem)':impossible de d=E9duire l'argument de mod=E8le de 'std::basic_istream<_Elem,_Traits>...

create new users STRANGE problem
Hi, I'm developing a web application (using standard asp and not asp.net) to let certain remote users administer exchange 2003. I have installed win2003 standard edition, exchange 2003 enterprise edition,owa and my web application on the same server. My web app, let users to create mailboxes, delete mailboxes, change user password. All works fine, but for example, if I reboot the server, a web application user can create 50 mailboxes. But when any of these users log on to owa, something goes wrong and the admin user cannot mailbox enable other user accounts through the web app, even if he ...

Loop/Repeat Code
A2007 I need to run code while the record is displayed on a form, and must run this for all records. I have on the Click event of a button on the form: DoCmd.GoToRecord , "", acFirst Call MyFunction It is MyFunction I need help with: DoCmd 'Run some code and queries' DoCmd.GoToRecord , "", acNext Need help here to repeat/loop until the last record. Thanks in advance. ...