INCOMING

Can Access either alone or with the help of an applet detect an incoming
phone call?
Thanks
DS

0
DS

Income in Payee List?
Why does my income (paychecks, child support received, etc.) show up in my Payee list. Are they supposed to? Thanks -- Lori In microsoft.public.money, Lori wrote: >Why does my income (paychecks, child support received, etc.) show up in my >Payee list. Are they supposed to? Thanks It's up to you. If you want to rename or move those "payees" to something more meaningful to you, there are buttons to make those choices. Just select the odd payee, and choose Rename, Move or Delete. Move or Delete will let you combine payees. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by...

Outlook marking all incomming messages as Read
I have a user who has all his incoming Mail marked as read upon reciept. Is there a bug causing this? I can't duplicate it anywhere elese, and he has no rules setup to do this. Does he have the option checked under Tools->options- >Other->Preview Pane to mark items as read after xx seconds? >-----Original Message----- >I have a user who has all his incoming Mail marked as >read upon reciept. Is there a bug causing this? I can't >duplicate it anywhere elese, and he has no rules setup to >do this. >. > ...

Forward only incoming messages
I am new to Exchange Administration and am running version 2003. How do I setup a group of users to have incoming messages sent from external sources (outside of exchange) to be forwarded to a specific mailbox? These users should still be able to send messages outside the company. This could be directly from their mailboxes or the outgoing messages could be forwarded from the specific mailbox if that is simpler to manage. Also, these users need to be able to send and receive messages from other exchange users within the company. Can I do this for a group or does it need to be done ...

How do I set up my incoming and outgoing mail servers in outlook?
In outlook I need to set up my incoming and outgoing mail servers. I connect to the internet through comcast.net but my e- mail address is through yahoo. Also I am on a wireless cable connection. Does anyone know how to set up the mail servers? Patricia Collins wrote: > In outlook I need to set up my incoming and outgoing mail servers. I > connect to the internet through comcast.net but my e- mail address is > through yahoo. Also I am on a wireless cable connection. Does anyone > know how to set up the mail servers? If you pay Yahoo the annual fee for POP access to their ...

Convert All incoming e-mail to Plain Text
Good afternoon! I thought there would be a simple solution to this, but I'm hard pressed to find an answer. How can I convert all incoming e-mail (especially HTML messages) to plain text at the Exchange server level? I don't want the user to be able to control this (for their own protection). I know this can be done in Outlook, but seems ridiculous that I have to go to every users desk to change this. I have an Exchange 2000 and 2003 server in our organization. Please help!! Thank you! No one knows? Is it not possible? Seems like this would be easy to do considering ho...

could not connect to incoming pop3 mail server
Hi there this is a real puzzler, i have been to the knowledge base and so many forums inc this. i have outlook 2003. its never worked. i have recently installed it. it connects on a send. but does not receive. it says could not connect to incomming pop3 mail server because the server did not accept your password authentications. ive tried to delete the registery thingy which it sugests in the knowledge base in microsoft but i cant delete the subkey. ive uninstalled and installed it a few times. and changed the settings in the out incoming servers. neither can it save a password. the isp...

New mail indicator on incoming IMAP marked as junk
Has anyone ever seen this issue (I am using Outlook 2003): I have an IMAP account which receives a lot of spam. I have my junk mail filter set to Low, and I checked the box for "Permanently delete suspected junk instead of moving to junk mail folder." As new spam arrives to the IMAP account's inbox, it gets automatically deleted (thanks junk mail filter). The problem is that Outlook still shows me the new mail indicator on my system tray, as well as sounding a new mail notification. When I go to check my Outlook, I obviously find no new mail, just the deleted spam in ...

Incoming email works but list System Account as sender (WSS 3.0)
Very new to WSS....running WSS 3.0 in single server configuration on a single domain. I have incoming email working with email enabled document libraries but the documents are showing up as posted by "System Account" instead of the AD user. When setting the policy as "Accept....based on document library permissions", nothing shows up in the library even though my AD account has full rights...I have to use "Accept email messages from any sender" option for anything to show up. I'm not using "Sharepoint Directory Management Service"...is this...

Entourage Assigning Default Categories to Incoming Email; Overriding Categories Selected for Contacts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Entourage is using one of my custom categories and assigning all incoming emails to this category, even when I have a different category selected for the contact that I am receiving emails from. When the Contact already has an assigned Category, Entourage will assign the email an additional Category (one of the custom categories I created) so that email now shows it has tow separate Categories checked. -- I always assigns the same Category. <br><br>How do I get Entourage to keep from...

Incoming Email in MSCRM1.2
Hi I am using email function in MSCRM 1.2.I received an email from external and this email is sent to 2 receivers. But in the system, there is only one email created and the owner of this email is sometimes me and sometimes the other one. Could you tell me who will be the owner of this email if this email is sent to 2 or more than 2 receivers(To or CC)? Thanks Best Regards, Maggie Maggie, Is the sender that the email comes from in your Microsoft CRM database? If this is true, the ownership of the email may be impacted by the system user that owns the contact record. I haven't te...

How to identify incoming email before it's downloaded completely.
3 questions: 1. How do I identify incoming email before it's downloaded completely? Some people will send me menus, pictures, maps, which on my dial-up really slow down my system, and I'll want to download them, but others, I don't. How do I see who's sending to me, before the message itself is downloaded? Seems I had that capability on my previous email system. 2. How do I change my name in sending out emails? I didn't realize it but I must've entered my first name when configuring- how to un-do? 3. How do I change my email address? Thanks. Version...

Investment:Interest Income
I have noted that in Money 2004, reports list "Interest Income" as the only expense within the Investment Income group. Comparing, Quicken 2004 lists "Interest Income" and "Investment Income" as separate items within the total Income group. I realize this is a matter of interpretation. However, I tend to agree the Money category for Interest Income as an all inclusive expense as shown within Investments. Any comments? .. The default configuration of Money includes a number of subcategories under "Investment Income:). This include Dividends, Interest,...

World Wide Calling! Unlimited Incoming Calls. #4
New virtual access anywhere technology lets you call anyone, anywhere in the world, from any phone! Access: http://pt.telextreme.com/743499/components/products_services/join.html ...

Incoming unsolicited emails to Outlook
How can I stop Outlook 2007 from accepting and saving HUNDREDS of news and US govt news "flashes" which keep arriving daily? I want NONE of them and don't know how to make my system reject them. Perhaps you can check the settings on your Junk e-mail filter! DavyDucks wrote: > How can I stop Outlook 2007 from accepting and saving HUNDREDS of news and > US govt news "flashes" which keep arriving daily? I want NONE of them and > don't know how to make my system reject them. "DavyDucks" <DavyDucks@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Invoice payment to show as income
Hi! I have browsed quite a bit the forum, but I ask the question again...I use MS Money 2003 Deluxe&Business and starting to use invoices. They do not seem to get registered as income for my budget? I set the services as the income that fits, but still no result? Any ideas? I don't believe business stuff gets included in the Budget, so this is probably why you don't see them in there. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wi...

Why is phrase "SPAM:LOW" in Subject line of all incoming e-mails?
The phrase "SPAM: LOW" appears in the "Subject" line of all incoming e-mail messages, including those that already have a "Subject" line inserted by the sender. The phrase "SPAM: LOW" is simply added by (I assume) Outlook 2007, which I use for all e-mail services. QUESTION: WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THAT PHRASE FROM APPEARING ON ALL INCOMING E-MAIL MESSAGES? It was not added by outlook. Either your mail server is running antispam software that added it or you are using an antispam addin in outlook that is causing it. -- Diane Poremsky...

Moderating incoming messages
I don't know much about Exchange but I was wondering if it's possible to have someone monitor a company's email (individually addressed to each employee) and either approve/disapprove the message? Ethics aside, and company policy in place, how can I monitor email to my employees for inappropriate content? I don't want it automated, I want each email to be reviewed by a manager. Thanks, Rob On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:20:59 -0400, "RobJ" <forensics@bellsouth.net> wrote: >I don't know much about Exchange but I was wondering if it's possible to ...

No incoming emails
Everything was working great on my outlook (XP)and I tried to add another account . For some reason now I can only send emails but I have not been receiving any emails to my inbox.THe configuration is correct . And the emails are not on my server so they are coming into somewhere , I just don't know where. Help? ...

incoming emails problem after migration
As a process to migrate from ex5.5 to ex2k, I installed ex2k server as a site of ex5.5 within the same organization. I moved all the mailboxes from ex5.5 to ex2k server and configured a new SMTP connector in routing group. I also changed the pix configuration to point to new ex2k server. My outgoing emails are working fine but have problems in incoming emails. Senders get undeliverable message. When I see in the routing group i can see the Ex5.5 machine as a IMS connector. If the problem is due to this then how can I add new IMS connector for ex2k? I would appriciate if anybody have ...

Outlook incoming message fonts
All my incoming outlook 2002 messages are converted to one font. If i send a note to myself containing different fonts and styles they are all converted to the same font when i receive the message. I don't see any options for this. Any clues? Thanks Ray I don't have 2002 here to write this but this may help (may not): Open Outlook Select TOOLS menu Select OPTIONS Select the MAIL FORMAT tab Click the FONTS... button See if you have turned on the option to "Always use my fonts" (Or something like that) -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Ray" <raydo...

Fixed Income financial instruments
Good day! I have Money 2006 Standard edition. I invest mainly in fixed income instruments and I am having a lot of trouble with how Money works. Since the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance company) gives a customer an insurance for $100,000 per financial institution (banks) I need a report that will add all my cash + investments (CD) by financial institution so make sure that I do not go over the 100,000 limit. So far I have tried and tried but I have not been able to find a way to do it. Money works find with stocks but not so well with fixed income securities. I would like Money to have th...

Copy header info WITH incoming message?
How can I copy (for pasting into my word processing files) the header info (to, from, cc, date) WITH the incoming email message? I use Outlook 2003. (Must the header info be in a separate display from the message itself, making it impossible to copy both with ONE swipe?) On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:11:05 -0700, Joe Smyth <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I copy (for pasting into my word processing files) the header info (to, from, cc, date) WITH the incoming email message? I use Outlook 2003. (Must the header info be in a separate display from the message itself, m...

Income Categories in the Monthly Budget Report???
I have no problems showing my actual vs budget expense items...but what about my income items?? By having an income section in the budget report, I would be able to see a budget gain/loss compared to the actual gain/loss. Anyone know how i can add the income section the monthly budget report??? Thanks, James On 2005-06-14, James D. <James> wrote: > Anyone know how i can add the income section the monthly budget report??? That's odd. I have an income section in my monthly budget report by default. Have you added income to your budget in the budget planner? Yes i have. Bu...

How do i determine the operating income for data sets?
I'm working on excel 2003 and I am trying to figure out how to determine the operating income for a data set but im lost, anybody help me? Tell us what you want to do and we can help you do it in Excel. "Tissy" <Tissy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF9488A8-2E2E-468F-821C-6B2B0C5867A7@microsoft.com... > I'm working on excel 2003 and I am trying to figure out how to determine > the > operating income for a data set but im lost, anybody help me? ...

Block Incoming Mail Exchange 5.5
Hi was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible and how to restrict incoming mail at our Exchange server (in particular hotmail type emails) I can only see so far that it's possible to restrict delivery of internal recipients emails. Thanks Hi Kaz, This is pretty simple. Just use the article below to assist you. 245465 XFOR: Configuring Message Filtering on the Internet Mail Service http://support.microsoft.com/?id=245465 Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. ...