Hide Report Controls in Report Footer

I have about 8 label, 8 textbox controls plus a subreport in my report
footer. In the OnFormat event, I know I can set each control's visible
property to false if I need to.

Is there a way to iterate through the report footer and set the visible
property of any control found to false or true?

0
scott

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:50:33 -0500, scott wrote:

> I have about 8 label, 8 textbox controls plus a subreport in my report
> footer. In the OnFormat event, I know I can set each control's visible
> property to false if I need to.
>
> Is there a way to iterate through the report footer and set the visible
> property of any control found to false or true?

Do you want to change just the ones that are False to True?
Code the Format event of that section:
Dim c as control
For each c in Me.Section(2).controls
	If c.Visible = False Then
		c.Visible = True
	End If
Next

Or do you wish to set the ones that are False to True and the ones
that are True to False.

Dim C as Control
For each c in Me.Section(2).controls
	 c.Visible = Not c.Visible
Next

--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

"fredg" <fgutkind@example.invalid> wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:50:33 -0500, scott wrote:
>
>> I have about 8 label, 8 textbox controls plus a subreport in my report
>> footer. In the OnFormat event, I know I can set each control's visible
>> property to false if I need to.
>>
>> Is there a way to iterate through the report footer and set the visible
>> property of any control found to false or true?
>
> Do you want to change just the ones that are False to True?
> Code the Format event of that section:
> Dim c as control
> For each c in Me.Section(2).controls
> If c.Visible = False Then
> c.Visible = True
> End If
> Next
>
> Or do you wish to set the ones that are False to True and the ones
> that are True to False.
>
> Dim C as Control
> For each c in Me.Section(2).controls
> c.Visible = Not c.Visible
> Next
>
> --
> Fred
> Please respond only to this newsgroup.
> I do not reply to personal e-mail

0
scott

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Checkbox control and forms
I have a database with a few different tables but each table is pretty much the same. The tables have a set of tasks in the cells in Column A (a daily routine to be completed). All other columns in cell 1 have a number 1-31 for each day of the month. I'm trying to create a windows application (I'm using Visual Studio) that as soon as it comes up asks for the users initials, then goes to the main form with a list of tasks that comes from one of the tables (I guess I'll connect using datagrid view for the rows?), beside each task there will be a check box and when the user ...

Filter a Report
I have a report that has two fields called "ManifestNumber" (number field) and "RecievedOn" (Date/Time). Then I have another form with two buttons. "Print New Manifest" and "Reprint A Manifest". Both of these buttons opens my report, but I like the first button, "Print New Manifest", to filter the report for "RecievedOn" field that contains todays date. The second button asks to enter a Manifest Number. Then it should match this number with the "ManifestNumber" field of the report and filter it for that number. Help! ...

To get the same header,footer and sheet titles across multiple sheets of a workbook.
Dear Friends, I want a workbook to have the same header (as some cell value of a sheet in workbook) and similarly same titles (rows and columns titles) in different sheets. I reached to the following code. It worked well for the header (and also footer) but it didn't work for the rows to repeat at top or columns to repeat. It only works for the active sheet. How can i make my work done?? The main problem i think is to make ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows work across multiple sheets. Please help me. I have the code attached here for yur reference. 'this is the workbook c...

Hiding formuals in cells question

hide my name

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Exporting reports to excel from Access 2007
Hi, I used to be able to export my reports in Access 2003 to Excel by selecting File => Export and choosing Excel. I have been trying to figure out how to do this in Access 2007. However, the excel icon for external data is grayed out. Is there a way to turn this functionality on. Thanks, -- Chuck W "ChuckW" <haji@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5CF53900-52CB-4C9E-873D-A6DBAF927EDA@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I used to be able to export my reports in Access 2003 to Excel by > selecting > File => Export and choosing Excel. I have been trying t...

For the record: broken Money report
M+ Deluxe Advanced Reports. Account Balance with Details report, set to show Bank Information. Header says Bank Name. In other tested cases, the Financial Institution attribute reports out in this column. In the case of Loan Accounts, the Financial Institution is not shown but the Comments attribute is. Not that it's a big deal and not that they are going to fix it, but... ...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

Accesiing the IO space of SMbus host controller
Hi, I need to develop a driver to read and write to a SMbus host controller. I have VIA VX855 chipset.My device is in the IO space of PCI bus 0 device 17 function 0. My device is in the motherboard so it is always connected.so it is not shown in the device manager. I looked into portIO driver but I am not sure how to get the base address of my device in the driver since it is not plug and play? Can anyone suggest me what should be my approach towards this? Thanks, vbkr Do I need to write a PCI function driver or portIO driver vbkr <vbkr@discussions.microsoft.c...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Trying to Create a Security Report in Crystal.
I am trying to create a security report using Crystal. The GP reports take to long with our 70+ companies and 200+ users. We use Advance Security and I have extracted and imported into SQL a file that contains the series names, resource names, dictionary names and type names. Now when I try to link this table to the sy02000 table I get results for reports and tables but not forms. Then I ran the following search on the sy02000 table: select * from dynamics..sy02000 where dictid = 0 and restype = 1 order by resid. The only resid's that showed up were 57... 3241 rows with the o...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

control box list
Hi I have a long list of hospitals, and would like to put a control in that will fill in as you type to search. I have tried list box, but can not see how to enter the list into the find data. thanks tim ...

Report opens behind form
How do i make a report ontop of my form? I have a switchboard named "Panel" from there i click "Runs Worksheet" and it opens behind the "Panel". Also, I have a Report named "Single Rig Report" when I click on it, it opens ontop, but when i X out of it my Panel is gone?? Im lost... Help! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Use this to open a report in the preview mode. DoCmd.OpenReport ,"rptYourReportName", acViewPreview DoCmd.SelectObject acReport,"rptYourReportName", False "stephendeloach via AccessMonste...

Hiding plot Area

Invoices Applied to Cash Receipts Report
Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client that needs to print this information out and give it to their customer. On Jun 8, 4:38 pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a > cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction > Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client tha...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

Report Printing
Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on the current record. Any ideas? Guessing as to what you mean, you could specify the criteria in the report's Record Source query, or you could use the Where condition of the OpenReport action. If more information is needed, you must supply more details. Jeff wrote: >Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on >the current record. Any ideas? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:03:01 -0700, Jeff wrote: > Greetings, ...

Date Range Report
I have a Report that in controlled by a date range to open, it list invoices .. If I select a date range of 1-May-2007 to 1-July- 2007, it will list all Invoices and payments made in that range, if there is any total owing or credit it will show in a text box above. My sub report [Report.rptSubOwnerInvoiceAmount] shows the data between 1-May-2007 till 1 July 2007, it contains 2 Text boxes that I want to get information from tbInvoiceDate tbInvoiceAmount I want to create a 3 text boxes 1- tbInvoiceDate >30 Days show Amount 2-tbInvoiceDate>60 Days show Amount 3-tbInvoiceDate&...

E Mail Disclaimer / Footer
Hi, has anyone here used the M/Soft VB script to provide e mail disclaimers / footers, without having to buy 3rd party software. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=317680 if so how did it go? was it easy to configure etc etc? Regards We looked at that and read a few reports saying to be very careful with it! Unforntunately i don't have the links with me at the moment. I'll be watching this thread to see what others say. We liked the idea. Michael. "Fred" <fred@blah.com> wrote in message news:uGn$2dwZHHA.4552@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, >...

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

Free Credit Reporting? Only for new users?
I have been using Money for several years. Used Money 2005 and upgraded to 2006 shortly after it became available. Up until this morning I never tried to access the free credit reporting option available through Money 2006. When I tried this morning, I started by following the "sign up now" link in Money. After filling out the web form I was directed to, I was informed that I already had an account. (That account has expired, so all I have is a login that doesn't actually take me to a credit report.) So, I went back to Money and clicked on the "Already signed up?"...