Export/Import Acces Table to another Acces table/file

Hi,

Is anybody can help me how to export/import table to  a new  table/file only
using 1 click?. I am sure, we'll use Visual Basic, but I don't know how.
Thanks in advance, I am appreciated it.

KT

KimTong

I suspect you will need to look at the TransferDatabase method of the DoCmd
object. See the Access help.

Steve

"KimTong via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is anybody can help me how to export/import table to  a new  table/file only
> using 1 click?. I am sure, we'll use Visual Basic, but I don't know how.
> Thanks in advance, I am appreciated it.
>
> KT

merging 2 -3 different MS money files into one
hi over a period of testing and doing other things i have created multiple MS Money files mostly with the same accounts and same transactions, the main difference is the transactions that are available in those files, the oldest file has the oldest transactions and newest one has all the new transactions but both contain some common so i want to merge all of them into one so that i can get all transactions from the begining till now. what is the best method to do this. thanks There is no good method. The only method, and not a good one, is File|Export of individual accounts to .QIF ...

Take a look at this important patch
--pbahpynclubz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="mqppwmtulrtd"; type="multipart/alternative" --mqppwmtulrtd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wznjzkwxmisjrdc" --wznjzkwxmisjrdc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to mainta...

Accessing CRM 4.0 from another machine
Thanks for any help in advance... I have successfully installed CRM on the server using port 5555. I can access it from the local machine using HTTP://localhost:5555 without issues. For some reason, I am unable to connect to that instance from any other machine on the network. Ultimately I would like to access the instance over the internet so our disconnected sales team can work with it, but for now I'd be happy to access it from the network, or for VPN clients. I have tried http://<MACHINENAME>:5555, as well as the IP address approach. Our network engineer has opened port...

Export to XML exports single row only

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export / Import Security

Try to open table get this error
The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query <name>. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. (Error 3078) This is the full error I get when I try to open a table. I tried compace repair and that did not work. thanks -- Bonni Bonni, How are you trying to open the Table? By double-clicking on it? By a query? Through Design Mode? Have you tried copying the Table to another name and openning the new table? Steve PS. Hope you have a good backup of the database? If not make one. If you can just highlight the database and do a contr...

sql report 3 tables
I am trying to write a report which will contain 4 tables, I need to display all 4 tables on one page. Unfortunatley because of the siz of the first 2 tables the 3rd table sits way down on the right hand side, how can i manipulate were the tables sit on the preview window? Regards Ian Are you writing your report in visual studio? in Report layout view, right click outside of the report area and select Properties. from the second tab you can change the layout of the report. By default it is set to 8.5 X 11, try chaning it to 11 X 8.5. Also, try changing the font size in your tab...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

Recovering Files
Is there any possible way where you can recover a file that has been lost, and when it appeared in the autorecover box wasn't saved? Thanks for your help. You could be lucky and it will be in your temp folder. Type %temp% in the address bar in Windows Explorer. Look for files that have a pub prefix, change the .tmp extension to .pub. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kate" <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2E96A9-AED1-4524-B0CF-E4A2EDDF94CF@microsoft.com... > Is there an...

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Change default .pst file
I have just received Outlook 2002 and I have a .pst file that I have been using. How can I change the default .pst file in OL2002 to point to my old file in my briefcase. Thanks ...

Conversion / Import
Is the any way of converting or importing Adobe InDesign into Publisher (2002) Bern at DCA <Bern at DCA@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Is the any way of converting or importing Adobe InDesign into > Publisher (2002) Copy and Paste? (This requires that you have InDesign installed) Otherwise, no. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Localized Tables
Hello, I am about to start a multilanguage web site and I need to save the data on SQL tables. My idea is to create something like: create table dbo.Articles ( Id int identity not null, Created datetime not null, constraint PK_Articles primary key clustered(Id) ) create table dbo.ArticlesLocalized ( Id int identity not null, ArticleId int not null, CultureId int not null, Title nvarchar(200) not null, Content nvarchar(max) not null, constraint PK_ArticlesLocalized primary key clustered(Id) ) create table dbo.Cultures ( Id int identity not nul...

Exporting to Powerpoint

relative import path in public schema
I'm using a public set of schemas for GML, avaiable at www.opengis.net/gml. They all include or import each other but live in a folder hierarchy, so the import statement includes schemaLocation="../xlink/xlinks.xsd". I've written a schema that imports the top level one using schemaLocation="http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.0/base/feature.xsd". I've also tried downloading it and putting it in the schema cache but in both cases the build fails with 'Cannot resolve the schemaLocation attribute'. I'm using Visual C# 2005 Express and I'm new...

WMP Subtitles When Playing A File
When I Play an MPEG file is some of my other Media Players, sunch as BlazeDVD 5.1, subtitles are shown when I play the file. However, when I play the file in WMP 11.0, the subtitles are not shown. I know the subtitles are in the video stream because they show up in other players but why not WMP? Are you supposed to be able to turn the subtitles off and on? I have read on other forums that the subtitles are embedded in the video. But, how can that be? In one player they show up and another they don't. On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:09:01 -0800, Ray <Ray@discussions.microsoft.c...

Missing Report Manager help file
Greetings: I run Windows XP home and Office XP Professional. Sometime last year I installed Report Manager add-in for Excel. In March 2005 I had to do a reinstall. Since then, when I click on View>Report>Manager>help I get a message stating that the XLMAIN8.HLP file cannot be found. The utility is checked in the Add-On dialog box. As I still have the download in the My Downloads folder I have even tried reinstalling the utility again but still the help file remains lost somewhere. Can someone offer some advice on what to do next? Where could the file have gone? How can I get it back...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...