error 2950 trying to get value of cbo box to fill in value on form

Ok, I have a cboBaseData box that the user can use to select a base for a
pitch.
BaseID is also a field in the form.
I used a macro to set the value of the BaseID field to the 1st column in the
cboBaseData on update.
I'm getting error 2950 when I try to use the cbobox now.
Should I be doing this some other way?

Excel Progrom Error

Value in a cell is sum of one or more other cells
Hi all, I have a column of cells containing positive and negative values. I want to find those cells which equal the sum of 2 or more other cells. I have no VBA experience. Many thanks, Colin -- karabiners ------------------------------------------------------------------------ karabiners's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25584 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390062 ...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

How to carry over date value from one record to the next.
I have searched this site and the internet in search of an answer to this problem but none of the solutions I've found have seemed to help. I have a form that is used for data entry. The first two text boxes are called Supervisor and W/E Date. These two values will remain the same for several dozen entries. I have tried just using CTRL + ' to repeat the data but that is getting quite time consuming as well. How do I automatically carry over the value to the next record once I input the first data in? Any help on this would be much appreciated. -- Message posted via AccessMo...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

how to install .oft files (forms) on a Clustered Exchange?
Hi All I have Exchange 2000 cluster active/passive. How does I install Outlook forms (.oft) files on a Clustered Exchange? Thank you, Jack Black ...

"Remotely" Change Cell Values
Hey gang - I've developed a deer population model (1 for each of 88 counties) to track herd size from 1981 to present. I start with an initial population estimate (in 3 male and 3 female age groups) in 1981 and each year add births and subtract known mortalities (aka harvest). I also make some estimates of non-harvest losses and nonreporting (people who harvest but do not report). Any how, if I've got all the parameters (birth rates, survival estimates...) right and I've done a good job of accounting for all mortality, I should be able to generate a fall population estimate e...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...

Re: Money 2004

Iterating the combo box and displaying the value after each change on seprate sheet.
Here i have a combo box form control, from where i will be picking the value and displaying it on other sheet. Now i am updating the sheet with combo box control, value is getting pasted on Consolidated-Report using: Worksheets("Consolidated-Report").Range("a9").Value = Me.ComboBox2.Value If now i again go back to combobox sheet and change the value, same cell is getting updated. I need to move to next row for each time the value is updated in combo box and paste the same on Consolidated-Report sheet. Note: A Combobox from the Control Toolbox has the name ComboBoxN; ...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...