Configure Crystal ActiveX Report Viewer Control 10.0

Hello,
I have to include an crystal report in a form, but i don't how to configure
this control, i reviewed help i couldn't find it.
Thanks for your help

micr configurable stubs
Hi All, Has anyone had to configure checks for GP using configurable stubs for MICR? Are there any tricks to making the process easier or an alternative program to use. Th eprocess so far is painfull as only one item can be selected at a time and each time I add an item it starts in upper left hand corner above other items. Thanks in advance for any insight Lorne Are you using Mekorma? I've used it to configure checks and found it relatively easy to use. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2t...

Tab control & formatting
More than a year ago I created a from, then set two tab forms on it. Even today I can call it into design view, right click on any of those forms and change the background color. Now I'm creating another form (different database) and find that when I bring the tab control onto the page, I can't format the background color at all. I am forced to create a sub-form, to do that. Did something happen during a MS update that changed things, or what. I'm lost. Moreover, I can't seem to link the two. Even though the control source of the main form and the sub form are the same,...

Reconciliation Report #7
Does anyone know of a painless way to get a reconciliation report after balancing? I have never before used a program that didn't print a report after balancing...weird! Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, pleiadeez7 wrote: >Does anyone know of a painless way to get a reconciliation report after >balancing? I have never before used a program that didn't print a report >after balancing...weird! See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;176329 ...

Importing products CRM 4.0
Hi, I'm using CRM 4.0. I have 2 large product lists from my main suppliers. I'd like to import these. I have written a simple C program which takes the files provided by the suppliers and converts them to a format CRM can handle. I can manually import all the products, but I have a couple of issues. My CSV file for import contains a field "Default Price List" which I planned to use to ensure the product is imported to the correct price list. When I create a Data Map for product import there is no option to map the default price list, how can I do this? I'd li...

error message in Adv. Fin. Reports security
Hi, i'm using GP 8.0 and normal security not the advanced security. when trying to give permissions on advanced financial reports, it gives me a message "Another user has changed an item in the access list" please any help here, thanks Reconcile Uwser-Company Access, Financials Security Master, and Security Restrictions in System Reconcile (Tools->Utilities->System->Reconcile). Make sure you run this from a workstation where ALL the components used at your company are installed. If that does not clear the problem, perform Advanced Security File Maintenance (The ...

Appointments in CRM 4.0 Web Client not showing up in Outlook
I have two laptops, and, let's say -- the other one -- is currently designated as the synchronizing client. I want -- this one -- to be the synchronizing client. On the laptop that I want to be the Synchronizing Client, in Outlook, I click CRM / Options, and go to the Synchronization tab. I click the checkbox that says "set this computer to be the synchronizing client" and then I click OK, and nothing happens. If I eventually click Cancel, I get an error message: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</Repor...

word automatically inserts * 02-28-10
Word 2007 was installed on a new laptop I have and it automatically inserts an * when I type certain combinations of letters. It is always after a pair of letters involving an "a" (eg au*to, sa*id, sma*sh, ac*re) and if I type slowly it doesn't happen. Can anyone tell me why and how I turn it off? Thanks Sensitive keys that you touch by mistake when typing? If that's not it, look at the AutoCorrect tab of the AutoCorrect dialog box and see if you see entries that shouldn't be there. To display the dialog box, click the Office button, and then click Word...

ActiveX control and MFC
Hi, I am creating an activex control(say it as OCX1) by using MFC ActiveX ControlWizard. Also I used(inserted) another custom ActiveX control(say it as OCX2) inside OCX1. My question is: How can I add OCX2's events handler into OCX1 since I couldn't find events functions in OCX2's wrapper class or Message maps of ClassWizard to add ? I appretiate any help. ...

Report Writer Question
I am attempting to modify the Pick Ticket to show one of the User Defined fields but it is not showing up when I add the table. I am adding the sopUsrDefWorkHist table which has a relationship to the main order table but when I click Open and then OK it does not show up in the tables dropdown for the report. I was able to add this table to the modified Pack Slip by going through the same exact steps. Any reason why this isn't showing up for the Pick Ticket report? Thanks, Jeff ...

Controlling A Window 7 Box From XP
Hi, Is it possible to control a Windows 7 box (a media server) from an XP box? The XP laptop acts as the keyboard and monitor for the Windows 7 box over a wireless LAN. It would be helpful if the Windows 7 box boots in the needed state. Thanks, Gary If no answer here try the Win7 forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro "Abby Brown" <abbybrown@charter.net> wrote in message news:eCZWYmqTLHA.784@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible to control a Windows 7 box (a media server) from an XP box? >...

CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Install/Configuration
I cannot get the Outlook client to configure for any users. The intranet address and internet address are not found. Connectivity has been verified between workstations and crm server. Web clients work ok - thoush some functionality related to custom entities is not behaving properly (lookups not functioning, etc.) Addtionally, CRM is not sending or tracking emails at all. The CRM setup is as follows: Upgraded from 3.0 Win 2K3 Server (fully updated) with SQL 2005 SP2, Reporting Services SP2 Exchange 2003 Server (fully updated) - Email router will not configure. Any suggestions would b...

Master/content pages: prob with passing a control to JS

Project Progress Indication Report
Hi, I'm looking for a MS Project Report or Indicator that summarizes the progress in respect of time. It should be like an index. Like "you were expected to have achieved 70% by now but only 50% was achieved" I can see the total actual project progress but where do I see the expected progress up to the day? You mean like Earned Value? Look that up in the help and see if that helps you. You could also use Physical % Complete, which is manually entered, but won't roll up unless you have cost in your schedule. As a simple measure, if you're updating task du...

Monthly Budget Report
Hi, Using Money 2004, I went to the 'MONTHLY BUDGET REPORT', and TOTAL EXPENSE is OVERstated by several hundred dollars. I noticed that on the last line of expenses there's a grayed out amount, which when added, would show the correct TOTAL EXPENSE. Looking closer, the last few categories are not included..thus the overstatement of expenses. Yet on other budget reports, all categories are included! Help? I'm drowning in the Mirky Quirky Creek of MS MONEY! Thanks, Mike ...

Configuration
Hello, I just installed Office 7 Home and Student and every time I open Word it says that it has to Configure the program. It doesn't do that with the other programs and it is getting tiresome because it takes a few minutes. Has anyone else had this problem or have some suggestions? Thanks! Jenn ...

Reports showing Days of supply and turns
DOS = Stock holding capacity / Unit Sales per day The number of days worth of sales that are stocked on the fixture Showing right balance between shelf space and delivery frequency Turns = No of days per year (365) / Days of Supply The number of times the stock of a product/category sells annually Showing how often re-stocking is required. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this l...

Emailing Quotes, Orders and Invoices in Microsoft CRM 3.0
Currently, there is no way to send out Quotes, Orders and Invoices to customers through the Microsoft CRM 3.0 interface. This is a primary requirement for many customers as Sales persons need to email quotes to their leads and accounts. Is there a way this can be achieved? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and...

If value = 0, cell is blank... how?
Does anyone know a cell format that will result in the cell being completely blank if the value is zero? I have been using an if statement <<< if(a1>0,a1-a2,"") >>> but this keeps resulting in 0 appearing in the destination cell? Any help would be much appreciated --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Ian, No you can't get (without VBA) an blank in the destinationcell. It will always contain your formula, resulting in either a value or something like "" You could however write a subroutine, reacting on filling of A1 (or A2),...

Question about a Merge (for a Report)
I am trying to do a merge from Access to Word .. the information is all there ... unfortunately my records are listed one per page (I only have 2 fields per page) .. but I have over 1,000 pages .. it should be line after line .. as I have it set on NO SPACING .. any ideas as to what I can do? :) .. I appreciate the help :) .. I think this is a Word question. I quick google found mention of the merge code <<Next Record>>. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "hrbsh97" wrote: > I am trying to do a merge from Access to Word .. the information is all there >...

How do I parse for fields separated by a carriage control within a cell?
Inside a cell, there are many filenames separated by a carriage return. I have to extract each filename and write it out to a text file. If I use InStr function to find the carriage return value, what is the value that I should use? I know Alt+Enter is used to cause the carriage return (cause the cell's content to wrap within the cell). So: Pos = Instr(CellText, Alt+Enter), is that OK? ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** Chr(10) or Chr(13) Manually, Data>Text to Co...

Help
I just started a 3 week trip and need to run Money to track spending while I'm away. However, when I start Money, it is trying to install something, and wants the Money CD, which is back at home. Yes, I know I should have tried this before I left, but the laptop with Money hasn't changed - its just out of its docking station. I thought I'd ask on the small chance that someone might have a clue on what might cause this and/or how to get around it. I can't think of any reason for something to be installed, but there must be something. Thanks TM What file(s) is it asking for...

How to create Release mode configure
Hi all, i am building a project, but i removed default Release configure, and now i try to use Debug config to copy to Release and then change something NDEBUG, Debug info is none, uncheck Generate Debug info any one can help me do this so that i dn't need to create new project again? Turn on optimizations. Do NOT turn off "Generate debug info"; it was a fundamental design error in VS to turn this off. You will need it to read crash dumps coming back from the field. Turn off the various runtime checks. Select the libraries to be the MultiThreaded DLL or for static lin...

report writer question #2
In a report worked with reportwriter as I can group 3 tables of such form that single leaves single once the general total to me of a group of invoices and underneath the total the detail invoices to invoice visualizing the individual amount which added they make the total of the grouping. example custid custname total docnum date amount aron001 aroonfit electrycal 45800 sls1441 25/06/2007 20000 sls1447 27/06/2007 19741 sls 1485 18/07/2007 ...

Include SQ Qty Onhand in HQ Item Movement Report
We have HQ with 2 stores. We are trying to have the Item Movement Report in HQ to have 2 additional columns displaying the two SO store Qty Onhand. Whats the best way to go about this. Thanx HI Rico, you have to write some sub query as the qty, maintain by HQ is using the row , not column it is not like store1, store2 columns avaialble for you. Let me know how I can help you out, which report you wanted to configure. Akber "RicoTowers" wrote: > We have HQ with 2 stores. We are trying to have the Item Movement Report in > HQ to have 2 additional columns displaying the...

configuration
Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure Publisher - how do I stop this? What version Publisher? You receive a "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Pro" error message when you upgrade to Office 2003 or Office 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825941/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BG" <BG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81BB44C-05D4-4435-BCED-9DA45DACCB96@microsoft.com... > Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure...