adding events to form base on table

Hello there

I have subform which is bound to table an not to form

Is there a way to add events like OnDblClick to fields?

0
Roy

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:53:40 +0300, "Roy Goldhammer" <roy@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello there
>
>I have subform which is bound to table an not to form
>
>Is there a way to add events like OnDblClick to fields?

OnDblClick IS an event on each of your form fields. You can add
whatever code you need to that event.
0
Lynn
7/16/2007 3:08:56 PM
How can i add this event to subform when it is a table and not a form?

"Lynn Trapp" <noltrapp@spamltcomputerdesigns.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:53:40 +0300, "Roy Goldhammer" <roy@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Hello there
>>
>>I have subform which is bound to table an not to form
>>
>>Is there a way to add events like OnDblClick to fields?
>>

> OnDblClick IS an event on each of your form fields. You can add
> whatever code you need to that event.

0
Roy

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Pivot Table Formatting #7
Some of the formatting on my Pivot Tables remain after refreshing, some formatting does not. I have "preserve formatting" checked, "Autoformat Table" unchecked. Excel 2002. Any help would be appreciated - I have had formatting problems with Pivot Tables for years!! You may have to enable selection (From the Pivot toolbar, choose PivotTable>Select, and click on Enable Selection) Before formatting cells, use the selection feature to select the cells. For example, move the pointer to the top of a column in the pivot table (just above the column's heading cell...

WithEvents and the Click event
Hi All How do I capture any Click or Double Click events that are triggered on a From? If so do I do it? I have many controls on my form and it seems a real chore to set up click and dblClick events for each control. TIA johnb "johnb" <johnb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9707961-0E9F-48BA-8EFD-587B0B5A051D@microsoft.com... > Hi All > How do I capture any Click or Double Click events that are triggered on a > From? If so do I do it? > > I have many controls on my form and it seems a real chore to set up click > and dblClick events for...

table design question
I have table of 40 milion rows (sql 2005). There is one column, Id, which is integer (basically month), and there are 20 different values for this column (around 2 million rows per id value). At the same time, there is very long primary key on this table (12 columns, around 400 bytes), and nonclustered index on this primary key. Table is being accessed frequently by Id, so I created clustered index on this column (usually, developers create temporary tables per id, and then do further processing) to lower physical reads... Does this sound like a desirable design? I don't wan...

pop-up form/message box problem
I have a main form where records are entered; in one field users select from a list of citations, if they type something that's not on the list, a message box pops up asking if they'd like to add the new citation, when they click "yes" the pop-up form where they enter the citation information opens, no problem. HOWEVER, if they close the pop-up form without entering any data the default Access message " The text you entered isn't an item in the list." appears. How do I prevent that from happening? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmon...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Removing messages based on sender
Has anyone heard of a way to remove messages from the store based on the sender address? I know exmerge can target subject and attachment, but I'd like to target the sender address. Thanks in advance. Exmerge might have that option. Not possitive though. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Bobby Hilliard" <robhillj@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:OCBI28lTEHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard of a way to remove messages from the store based on the > sender address? I know exmerge can ta...

Event ID 951
Dear Sir, Recently, we have problems in sending emails to particular distribution list which is in other domain tree, the error returned "The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator". We can't find any log except this one. Event ID 951, from MSExchangeTransport When sending mail to following address *.05843D86-1113-3348-80D0-87BA49CABF2E, we have found the connector with target domain *.05843D86-1113-3348-80D0-87BA49CABF2E matching destination...

On click event to create/ammend subform record
Hi there! I have setup a form in Access 2007 which uses the Active X Microsoft TreeView Control Version 6 to break down the sub levels of my records. >From this the main form is populated with the relevant record information. (This works ok) On the main form, which is called 'Room Schedule' I have a TabCtrl with several Pages setup to view the different subforms e.g. Activities, Components for the record (room) selected in the treeview. On the 'Components' Page I have 2 subforms: 'Item Schedule Subform' and 'SubItem_Audit' I need to set this up so...

grouping in Excel Pivot table
currently i am using pivot table to calculate the grand total for ageing day in my report. The ageing day are 1, 2, 3 to 6 days and > 6 days that i want to group together. In pivot table, it can only able to calculate the grand total like total ageing for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days.... and go on. Is there any way that pivot table will do what i want or you guys can suggest any other method? I am aware of group function in pivot table but it cannot suit my needs. Thanks Lim Heng Sin All sorts of data can be analysed by adding another column to the base data and using the new field in ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Click events on Ecel Cells
i would like to click on a cell in a worksheet and have the string value "X" either inserted or removed from that cell upon clicking. Is this possible? A selection change would be the closest match for that, I would suggest using a double-click event. More information in http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm To install right click on the sheet tab, View Code, plop the following code in. This is setup to toggle value in Column 1 on a double-click, but you can modify code. Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal _ Target As Range, Canc...

Adding alternate columns

Validating data in a subform against data in main form
I have a main form with a subform. Each form is bound to its own table but are linked through a primary key (customerID). On the main form, I have a customer's date of birth (dob). On the subform, I have the customrer's date of order (doo). Basically, I want to validate that the date of order entered by the user is later than the date of birth. How can I do this? I tried to do it in the subform's BeforeUpdate event but it failed. It didn't seem to recognize dob (customer's date of birth). Perhaps, I was not referring to dob properly. I'm new to ...

Adding fields from a different query

null default values on a form
Hi, bet this question has been asked before: i have created a form so a user can add new records and edit existing ones. For editing purposes my form also has a search drop down by a record number. When i open the form it always shows me the first record from the table, but i just want it to be copmletely blank until a user choses his record for editing. If i change Form properties (Data Entry =Yes) it works but Search function does not work at all. Thanks Mike "Mikhail Bogorad" <mikhail.bogorad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:435afcee-9744-4f5e-8f95-232efa00c...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...