Add data to next new record

I need to add data from my drop downlist. It works, but it's not adding to
the next available record. Its adding over the top of data.

Can anyone tell me why?

   DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec  ' Perform some action.
       Form!sfrmToQCLog![PO] = cboLookupPO.Column(0)
       Form!sfrmToQCLog![ITEM] = cboLookupPO.Column(1)
       Form!sfrmToQCLog![VENDOR] = cboLookupPO.Column(2)

--
Matt Campbell
mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com

mattc66

Adding data that is not graphed to chart
I have a few existing charts that show percent compliance by category by quarter. There are seven categories on each chart. Is there a way to add the "n" to the chart as a label? I have the sample sizes for each category by quarter in a separate spreadsheet. Is this even possible? Hi, You could add a textbox or use a spare built-in title box, such as Category or Value axis title. These can either be edited manually or be linked to cells. http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip001.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "mellermj&quo...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Transfering data from 1 worksheet to another
I have several worksheets that are used to input data into to a summary worksheet for a golf league One of the worksheets is a schedule. The schedule worksheet has 18 columns (one for each week) and the 32 rows have the team's tee positions and opponents for that week. When the summary worksheets is printed each week it has the current weeks schedule shown. I would like to be able to have the current week's scheduled transfered to the summary sheet by identifying the week number and have the data transfered from the schedule worksheet to the summary worksheet. I tried the lookup...

Opening new Excel window
Windows 2000. When have an exel already open, when I click on another excel file (or its shortcut) it opens into the same excel main window. Then I can view either one of the excel applications by selecting the appropriate window. Is there a setting such that new excel will open in its own window? If so, how? [Currently I can get this effect in a less convenient way by starting the excel directly the second time, and then reading in the excel file.] Alan Beban You could have one instance of excel open and have multiple "tasks" appearing on the taskbar via: Tools|optio...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

copy entire contents worksheet into new workbook, link but editabl
I need to copy the entire contents of a worksheet which is used by several collegues who need to see it looking the same always (headers in the same order,etc). In the new worksheet (workbook) I will rearrange the data for other purposes. However, I will need the data to be kept up-to-date as per the source worksheet. ...

Issues
I am having ghost data appear randomly in my workbook while trying to clear data. The workbooks are large and contain multiple macros. When clearing a feild, Other ghost-like images of cells and data pop-up randomly and clutter my view. This is a new computer running windows 7 and excel 2007. IT has already updated my video driver and we are all stumped. Please respond quickly with ideas...they are threatening to give me back my old computer.... ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

lots of data
Is there any way that when you export so much data that once it fills up all the 65K plus sections on sheet one, it will automatically flow to sheet two and so on? I created a stand-alone workbook that will do this for text-delimited files. I haven't gotten around to csv files yet. It's a work in progress but if you are interested let me know at... -- Gary Brown deletethispart.gary_brown@ge.com "lwm11" wrote: > Is there any way that when you export so much data that once it fills up all > the 65K plus sections on sheet one, it will automatically flow to she...

Data in Combo Boxes
I'm trying to get the date from a form to insert in to another worksheet cell but Excel doesn't seem to recognize the date selected from combo box dropdowns. Does anyone know how to get around this? Data validation is not an option because of the number of lines in the drop down (text is WAY too small). Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Can you use a simple formula in the intended destination cell that refers to the cell with the drop down. "Nicky" wrote: > I'm trying to get the date from a form to insert in to another worksheet cell > but Ex...

data base for repeat purchase
how can I set up a data base for repeat once a year floral orders? Thats a pretty general question. Do you have any other data bases, if so, adding a column to capture the data might be eaiser then creating a seperate one. I guess the simpleist is the easiest, client name, and maybe the time of year they order. -- Life is an adventure, are you living it? These are just my opinions, please feel free to correct them if they are wrong. "Rainbowsend" wrote: > how can I set up a data base for repeat once a year floral orders? ...

How does excel note a newline (ie new line but in same cell)
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi <br> Have legal transcription i need to manipulate partly in excel on mac. want each cell to be one question or answer in deposition, but can't allow excel to wrap the text of the question or answer, which is typically several lines, as in depositions each line is numbered and i want to preserve the numbers matching the lines. so i would like to manually add the character/formatting in my text editor before i bring the text back into excel. <br><br>or perhaps i can write an excel macro or f...

add a DC in a LegSite

Data Validation List Names
I have Excel 2007 and am attempting to use the data validation tool. I have created several lists in a separate worksheet and named them (In the name box). My drop down and options have shown correctly. However, I now need to make a few changes to the lists. I added a few extra cells with data to one of the lists and would like these options included in the drop down field on the main spreadsheet. Can someone tell me how to re-name my 'source' (list or range of cells) so that the added cells are now being referenced as well and all options show in the drop down? ...

SBS 2003 and Outlook 2003 requesting data, freeze
I have two separate clients that are running the new SBS 2003 with XP workstations running Outlook 2003. Both randomly receive the messages: Outlook is requesting data from the server Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Server Client 1 Running 2 servers that each has a Dual GHz Xeon w/hyperthreading on with 4 gigs of ram. One server is running the SBS 2k3 and the other server is running a Win 2k3 as a terminal server. They are connected on a 1Gig backplane. 10 users total. Client 2 Running 2 servers. One server has a 2.GHz P4 w/hyperthreading on running SBS ...

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?