0.1383774 Like What Is In Here? 0.1063334

0.2024654 Like What Is In Here? 0.9140694

0.1383774 Now Visit http://www.clicklinknow.com/ss/ 0.1063334

0
iwantsex

Line x=0
Hello, How do I create a line through x=0 in a XY Scatterplot chart? I can plot (x, y) and y=0 but not x=0. I am graphing linear inequalities and identifying the feasible region for a mathmatics class. Thanks for the help Hi, Sure that's not a Line graph (category X axis) instead of a XY scatter (Value X axis)? Cheers Andy Joe Gabba wrote: > Hello, > > How do I create a line through x=0 in a XY Scatterplot chart? I can plot > (x, y) and y=0 but not x=0. I am graphing linear inequalities and > identifying the feasible region for a mathmatics class. > > ...

12.2.0 backward compatibility
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Installed the update. How come I can't open pptx files anymore? attarja@officeformac.com wrote: > Installed the update. How come I can't open pptx files anymore? You haven't said what's happening yet. What happens when you try? -- bill Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> YouTalk <http://nine.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/youtalk> Twitter: follow <http://twitter.com/meck> In article <59b78772.-1@webcros...

Upgrade from 12.0.0 to 12.1.0 not possible

Entering 0.0.0.0 (0.0.0.0) in the connection filter deny list
I'd like to block all incoming connections by entering 0.0.0.0 (0.0.0.0) in the deny list in Exchange 2003's Connection Filtering under Message Delivery, but the Okay button is greyed out. Is this normal? As a workaround I've entered these two entries instead: 1.0.0.0 (128.0.0.0) and 128.0.0.0 (128.0.0.0). As for the "why am I doing this," these servers are in an isolated area and should only be receiving mail from two specific servers that I've added to the accept list. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:57:06 -0800, "adam" <adam@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Sending an SMS text message to a phone in CRM 4.0 via workflow
In CRM 3.0, we had a workflow that would send an SMS to a phone upon creation of a Case. Somehow, this is no longer working in CRM 4.0; the workflow fires succesfully with nor errors, but the (short) message is never received. Possibly because of the non ASCII format of the message CRM 4.0 sends out...? (To send an SMS, we just create a duplicate user record with the SMS/Phone address in the e-mail field). ...

V3.0 System Settings
Has anyone come up with a resolution to system settings not being saved? I've tried running the SBE Config Wizard, I've tried lowering my IE Security Settings. I've even had a poke at the registry to see if there was anything obvious in there. I've done fresh installs with eval and valid licence keys....in short I've tried evertything I can think of short of facing the wind from when it blows from the east, and casting dry chicken bones in the hope of a positive outcome. Any help or suggestions will be gratefully accepted. Thanks John If you are talking abou...

Slow video response in CE 6.0
Working on some GUI code, based on drawing bitmaps and text on the screen (so no standard windows widgets), I am facing the following problem. Using the same code on CE 5.0 the screen transition is smooth. When switching to CE 6.0 screen updates take a considerable amount of time longer and I notice the screen title is drawn before the rest. This is due to an invalidate being called after the title draw and before the rest of the screen, but on CE 5 (and on mfc win32), this update happens so fast, that the invalidate and full redraw can't be seen. Any idea what might be g...

two 9.0 GP systems going to one 10.0 GP system
I have to different 9.0 GP systems (call the oldest one A and the newest one B) that I need to merge into one system but should I update one of the system (B) to 10.0 then bring the other system data (A) over or should I update both systems then bring system A's data into system B. system A is really old (1999 data is still in it) and System B is only about 3 years old. any words of wisdom from the professionals? You'll need to upgrade both databases to 10.0 because 10.0 introduced some additiional fields in tables that weren't present in the 9.0 database. Frank...

Fundware --> GP 8.0
Has anyone migrated from American Fundware to GP. We are having a heck of a time getting this to work. Help!! We are using an application called Corridor move the data out of Fundware and into GP. Has anybody done this? Did you find a solution? "Ken McNeil" wrote: > Has anyone migrated from American Fundware to GP. We are having a heck of a > time getting this to work. Help!! We are using an application called > Corridor move the data out of Fundware and into GP. Has anybody done this? > > > ...

MS CRM 3.0 Small B. ed. modules
We have installed Small business server on one computer with all requirements fullfilled. The problem is: we have available only 3 of 5 (or 6) modules: service, settings and workplace. The other 2 - marketing and sales (wich we consider to be the most important) are not available (we can't see them). Does anybody know how to solve the problem? Thank you! Hello, may be i have a solution for you. You have to check the other modules in the following menu: - startpage of CRM - extra - options (--> a new page will be shown) Then click on workplace: there you can...

why does excel add 0's to a cell?
when I add numbers to a cell, excel adds tree zero's to the number. Is this a bug in excel? How can I fix this problem? Check the number format for the cell. Format it as General. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Kathryn" <Kathryn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:174D91D7-B8A2-4058-9A80-C47D33D369E6@microsoft.com... > when I add numbers to a cell, excel adds tree zero's to the > number. Is this a > bug in excel? How can I fix this problem? Kathryn, If Chip's su...

Formulas Divided by 0 =#Div/0!
I usually come across this problem, and I fix it with a simple if statement. But today, I have received a huge spreadsheet and this problem is all over the place, at least 100 entries. Cut and paste the modifed formula with an if statement will not work. Is there an easier way to show a 0 or blank in this cells instead of #Div/0! Thanks Chad If you're only interested in hiding the errors--not changing the values, you could use conditional formatting. Select the cell (say A1) and then Format|conditional formatting (xl2003 menus) formula is: =ISERROR(A1) And make the font color t...

CRM v4.0 (Titan) XP and Office 2003 Compatibility
When Microsoft CRM Version 4.0 is released, will I be required to upgrade to Vista or Office 2007? i.e. will version 4.0 work on my current XP environment? Is their any documentation to back this up? Many thanks Neil -- na Those of us testing Titan are under NDA so cannot say anything at this point. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Neil Max" <NeilMax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F97C36E-82E0-43CF-8C9C-90AABA4FFBA5@microsoft.com... > When Microsoft CRM Version 4.0 is released, will...

Error 22003 when log in GP 9.0
Hi, When I log-in a company with a large number of invoices in SOP30300, the Great Plains 9.0 pop up error message which indicates ODBC error 22003 (Numeric Value Out Of Range). After tracing the log, I found the GP9 run following T-SQL: select isnull(Select count(*) as 'CNT' From INV.dbo.SOP30300 (nolock) LEFT OUTER JOIN ..... this statement return a integer more than 64000, but the ODBC parameter is defined as SQL_C_SSHORT. I think it cause the "OUT OF RANGE" error. After the error, GP9.0 hang up. IS THERE ANY HOTFIX on this problem. Thanks at advanc...

GP 7.5 to 9.0 upgrade failed during "Load Table Auto Procs"
Hi, Upgrading a client from GP 7.5 (SP6) SQL to 9.0 In the "Server Installation Progress" window (normal upgrade in GP Utilities) During "Updating database: xxxxxx" in step "Load Table Auto Procs" We receive the message (window title: Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities): "The stored procedure UpdateDB_Upgrade() of form duSQL Pass Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 12, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0." with the OK button. Responded to the message 4 times, then... "Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities install/upgrade failed." Anyone run ...

Upgrade from DP v8.0 to Gp v9.0
Hello all, I have been administrating GP v8.0 for a little while and have recently upgraded to v9.0. I am running into a problem where users can not login. The specific error is "Login failed. Please contact your systems administrator" The users never had a problem before the upgrade and even 2 weeks into the new platform then all of a sudden users can not connect. I have tried deleting users and recreating them, even establishing a new ODBC connection. I have searched up and down for a fix but to no avail. I actually have two clients that experience this quite regularly with...

Do not install Rollup 2 for 4.0!
I'e installed Rollup 2 on my test environment and now I cannot publish workflows which earlier were published with success. I have tried already adding authorizedtype tag into web.config and reinstalling Rollup2. Nothing helps. I have enabled tracing. Trace results are below. I do not know what they mean. # CRM Tracing Version 2.0 # LocalTime: 2009-01-30 20:50:42.5 # Categories: *:Error # CallStackOn: Yes # ComputerName: CRM1TEST # CRMVersion: 4.0.7333.1113 # DeploymentType: OnPremise # ScaleGroup: # ServerRole: AppServer, AsyncService, DiscoveryService, WebService, ApiServer, Hel...

Invoicing Services in GP 8.0
We have a need to invoice field services. We have items set up corresponding to our technicians with the appropriate rates. In our previous accounting application, we could open a line item note window and free-type notes specific to that customer's issue and resolution. GP has line item notes, but they are not unique to the order. I need to be able to change these line item notes (many, many times this is several hundred characters of text) with each new sales order and possibly multiple services with multiple notes on one order. We have found references to "line item c...

incorporate the remove #DIV/0! code into another formula to get bl
hi there, i have this formula below, and i somehow want to incorporate this =IFERROR(B1/C1,"") into it with the purpose of having the cell display nothing instead of #DIV/0! so that the column of data can then allow an index and match formula to work as it won't if any of the cells have #DIV/0! in them, any suggestion? =(SUMIF($B$2:$B$2500,">=" & T58,$M$2:$M$2500)-SUMIF($B$2:$B$2500,">=" & (T58+TIMEVALUE("1:00")),$M$2:$M$2500))/(SUMIF($B$2:$B$2500,">=" & T58,$D$2:$D$2500)-SUMIF($B$2:$B$2500,">=" & ...

Y=1, N=0 How?
I know this may same easy but Im new to Excel formulas. I have created a spreadsheet where I want the response of Y or N to have a numerical value. The values will be added up and averaged. Thank you for your help.:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way, assuming cell A1 is the cell with the response =--(A1="Y") -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "moocar_99 >" <<moocar_99.11bq2e@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:moocar_99.11bq2e@excelforum-nospam.com... > I know this may same easy but Im new to Excel formulas. I have create...

Excel 2003: 1+1=0?
Hi, A couple users where I work have started noticing a problem where Excel will randomly decide to stop performing calculations. Essentially, if you type in an expression, Excel states that it is equal to zero. So, entering "=1+1" will result in "0", likewise, "=375+2352" will result in "0". Even "=1/0" returns "0". It happens in any spreadsheet, even new ones, and the time at which it occurs does not appear to be predictable. I wasn't able to find anything that could explain this. Has anyone here heard of this or have any ...

Install Analytical Accounting module for GP 9.0
Hi, Like a previous post, our company has recently purchased a new module AA. I have the new license keys. I am using GP 9.0 To activate analytical accounting: Is it true, all I have to do is register the new key? Our system is already in use, We have econnect, int manager, PO, and other modules already installed. Should I expect downtime for the users? thanks in advance, -- Clark M Software Manager GHI In general, when entering new registration keys, it's always best to have all users out of GP. For AA specifically, unless you installed it already when you were ini...

Crystal Report 10.0
Hi, Do we have to purchase Crystal Reports 10 seperately even if we have GP 8.0? Regards, Anilson I believe V8 still comes with 1 license of Crystal Reports V10. I received the update to Crystal Reports when I received my upgrade disc for GP 8. Robert "Ani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OGBYBRzwEHA.3612@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Do we have to purchase Crystal Reports 10 seperately even if we have GP > 8.0? > > Regards, > > Anilson > > If you have GP Standard, you have to buy Crystal. If you ha...

Vlookup returns a "0"
I am using a vlookup that works mostly as I expect. That is, when there is a value to be returned, it returns the value - however, there are instances where no value will be returned, in some cases, Excel leaves the cell blank (as I prefer), in other cases, it populates the cell with a 0 (zero). What can I do to not have it populate with a zero? And why the discrepancy between the two behaviors? Please post your formula and examples of your table and search argument. How is the formula cell formatted? -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel <mark.wolven@gmail.com> wrote i...

Data Audit 1.0 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
Data Audit 1.0 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Data Audit add-on is a perfect solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it records the fact: Who did What at When. For example: you want to audit changes for the field: Account.EmailAddress1, all you need to do is just 3 clicks! The add-on will record the entity name, audit field, record id, original data, modified data, modified time, modified by information. Those audit histories for this record will associate with the record(for applicable entities), furthermore, you can also see all audit histories in one place. It is an ISV solution to i...