"Error accesing file. Network connection may have been lost."

Hello everyone,

How can I clear this message that I am getting everytime that I try to
compile.

"Error accesing file. Network connection may have been lost."

Thanks in advance,
JM

0
Jeffry

JM, if you are not actually connecting to databases over the network, and
you are using an older (unpatched) version of Access 2000, you may have run
into this nasty bug:
    Error Message: Error Accessing File. Network Connection May Have Been
Lost
at:
    http://allenbrowne.com/ser-23a.html

"Jeffry Montalvo" <jmontalvo@swfla.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
>
> How can I clear this message that I am getting everytime that I try to
> compile.
>
> "Error accesing file. Network connection may have been lost."
>
> Thanks in advance,
> JM

0
Allen

"Error accesing file. Network connection may have been lost."
Hello everyone, How can I clear this message that I am getting everytime that I try to compile. "Error accesing file. Network connection may have been lost." Thanks in advance, JM JM, if you are not actually connecting to databases over the network, and you are using an older (unpatched) version of Access 2000, you may have run into this nasty bug: Error Message: Error Accessing File. Network Connection May Have Been Lost at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-23a.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.co...