Why last line prints on second page

I have a two page form.  The last line of the first page now prints on the
top of the 2nd page.  It USED TO print properly on the bottom of the first
page.  I don't know what I changed to have it print at the top of the 2nd
page.

How do I get it to print back on the bottom of the first page?

I don't print forms, but I am thinking that either your margins changed or
your printer, so check your margins.

God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

"tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a two page form.  The last line of the first page now prints on the
> top of the 2nd page.  It USED TO print properly on the bottom of the first
> page.  I don't know what I changed to have it print at the top of the 2nd
> page.
>
> How do I get it to print back on the bottom of the first page?

0
Mark
2/19/2008 10:35:56 PM
OK, so I've copied and pasted the form into a REPORT.  The exact same thing
is happening...the last line is printing at the top of the 2nd page.  Now how
do I alter this...it worked at some point!

"Mark A. Sam" wrote:

> I don't print forms, but I am thinking that either your margins changed or
> your printer, so check your margins.
>
> God Bless,
>
> Mark A. Sam
>

> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a two page form.  The last line of the first page now prints on the
> > top of the 2nd page.  It USED TO print properly on the bottom of the first
> > page.  I don't know what I changed to have it print at the top of the 2nd
> > page.
> >
> > How do I get it to print back on the bottom of the first page?

Do you have a page break on the form?

> OK, so I've copied and pasted the form into a REPORT.  The exact same
> thing
> is happening...the last line is printing at the top of the 2nd page.  Now
> how
> do I alter this...it worked at some point!

0
Mark
2/29/2008 1:19:29 PM
I created a form first, and then a report (by copying and pasting from the
form) to try to get around my problem.  But, both give me the same result…the
last line prints at the top of the 2nd page.  This originally worked fine,
but once I changed the logo (i.e. picture) in the upper left corner it has
given me this problem.

I wrote down the PROPERTIES for the page header/detail/page footer of my
ORIGINAL form that printed okay.  I also wrote down the entire form’s
property (i.e. width) and also the page setup (T/B/L/R margins and column
size).  I tried changing the new form to match these same properties, but
when I would type in a value, say bottom margin change from .5” to .3”, it
automatically changes the value back to .5”.

How do I make this work?

Thanks.

"Mark A. Sam" wrote:

> Do you have a page break on the form?
>
> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > OK, so I've copied and pasted the form into a REPORT.  The exact same
> > thing
> > is happening...the last line is printing at the top of the 2nd page.  Now
> > how
> > do I alter this...it worked at some point!

First check your footer and header sections that they haven't changed.  To
correct the problem, you could tighten up the form, to make the header,
detail, and/or footer section smaller.

>I created a form first, and then a report (by copying and pasting from the
> form) to try to get around my problem.  But, both give me the same
> result.the
> last line prints at the top of the 2nd page.  This originally worked fine,
> but once I changed the logo (i.e. picture) in the upper left corner it has
> given me this problem.
>
> I wrote down the PROPERTIES for the page header/detail/page footer of my
> ORIGINAL form that printed okay.  I also wrote down the entire form's
> property (i.e. width) and also the page setup (T/B/L/R margins and column
> size).  I tried changing the new form to match these same properties, but
> when I would type in a value, say bottom margin change from .5" to .3", it
> automatically changes the value back to .5".
>
> How do I make this work?
>
> Thanks.
>

> "Mark A. Sam" wrote:
>
>> Do you have a page break on the form?
>>
>> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > OK, so I've copied and pasted the form into a REPORT.  The exact same
>> > thing
>> > is happening...the last line is printing at the top of the 2nd page.
>> > Now
>> > how
>> > do I alter this...it worked at some point!

0
Mark
3/7/2008 12:17:48 PM
I've compared the old file (with the old logo at the top) with the new file
(that I inserted a different logo...this is when it started printing the last
line on the top of the 2nd page).

The only difference I have in any measurement I thought to look at was the
BOTTOM MARGIN.  The old report says .3, while the new one says .5.  Everytime
I try to change the .5 to a .3 it automatically puts it back to .5.

I don't know what to do next.

These are the measurements I have:
form=7.9"
page header=1.175" height
detail=17.8333" height
page footer=.25" height

margins=
t=.3
b=.5
l=.3
r=.3

columns=
size=
w=7.9"
h=17.8333"
and there's a check mark in the 'same as detail' box

"Mark A. Sam" wrote:

> First check your footer and header sections that they haven't changed.  To
> correct the problem, you could tighten up the form, to make the header,
> detail, and/or footer section smaller.
>

> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I created a form first, and then a report (by copying and pasting from the
> > form) to try to get around my problem.  But, both give me the same
> > result.the
> > last line prints at the top of the 2nd page.  This originally worked fine,
> > but once I changed the logo (i.e. picture) in the upper left corner it has
> > given me this problem.
> >
> > I wrote down the PROPERTIES for the page header/detail/page footer of my
> > ORIGINAL form that printed okay.  I also wrote down the entire form's
> > property (i.e. width) and also the page setup (T/B/L/R margins and column
> > size).  I tried changing the new form to match these same properties, but
> > when I would type in a value, say bottom margin change from .5" to .3", it
> > automatically changes the value back to .5".
> >
> > How do I make this work?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> > "Mark A. Sam" wrote:
> >
> >> Do you have a page break on the form?
> >>
> >> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

If you changed the logo and the problem began, then that is the problem.
Check the properties of the old logo against the new, Top, Left, and Height.
Then the new header height against the old.  I suspect that when you changed
logos you probably changed the header height.

> I've compared the old file (with the old logo at the top) with the new
> file
> (that I inserted a different logo...this is when it started printing the
> last
> line on the top of the 2nd page).
>
> The only difference I have in any measurement I thought to look at was the
> BOTTOM MARGIN.  The old report says .3, while the new one says .5.
> Everytime
> I try to change the .5 to a .3 it automatically puts it back to .5.
>
> I don't know what to do next.
>
> These are the measurements I have:
> form=7.9"
> page header=1.175" height
> detail=17.8333" height
> page footer=.25" height
>
> margins=
> t=.3
> b=.5
> l=.3
> r=.3
>
> columns=
> size=
> w=7.9"
> h=17.8333"
> and there's a check mark in the 'same as detail' box
>
> "Mark A. Sam" wrote:
>
>> First check your footer and header sections that they haven't changed.
>> correct the problem, you could tighten up the form, to make the header,
>> detail, and/or footer section smaller.
>>

>> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I created a form first, and then a report (by copying and pasting from
>> >the
>> > form) to try to get around my problem.  But, both give me the same
>> > result.the
>> > last line prints at the top of the 2nd page.  This originally worked
>> > fine,
>> > but once I changed the logo (i.e. picture) in the upper left corner it
>> > has
>> > given me this problem.
>> >
>> > I wrote down the PROPERTIES for the page header/detail/page footer of
>> > my
>> > ORIGINAL form that printed okay.  I also wrote down the entire form's
>> > property (i.e. width) and also the page setup (T/B/L/R margins and
>> > column
>> > size).  I tried changing the new form to match these same properties,
>> > but
>> > when I would type in a value, say bottom margin change from .5" to .3",
>> > it
>> > automatically changes the value back to .5".
>> >
>> > How do I make this work?
>> >
>> > Thanks.

0
Mark
3/7/2008 8:01:30 PM
The image is 1.175" (h and w) for both old and new clipart/logo.  The page
header is 1.175" for both old and new, as stated in my previous email.

I just need to know what I can do so that I am able to ADJUST the BOTTOM
margin...something must be too big that it won't let me change it to .3"
since it automatically changes back to .5".

"Mark A. Sam" wrote:

> If you changed the logo and the problem began, then that is the problem.
> Check the properties of the old logo against the new, Top, Left, and Height.
> Then the new header height against the old.  I suspect that when you changed
> logos you probably changed the header height.
>

> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've compared the old file (with the old logo at the top) with the new
> > file
> > (that I inserted a different logo...this is when it started printing the
> > last
> > line on the top of the 2nd page).
> >
> > The only difference I have in any measurement I thought to look at was the
> > BOTTOM MARGIN.  The old report says .3, while the new one says .5.
> > Everytime
> > I try to change the .5 to a .3 it automatically puts it back to .5.
> >
> > I don't know what to do next.
> >
> > These are the measurements I have:
> > form=7.9"
> > page header=1.175" height
> > detail=17.8333" height
> > page footer=.25" height
> >
> > margins=
> > t=.3
> > b=.5
> > l=.3
> > r=.3
> >
> > columns=
> > size=
> > w=7.9"
> > h=17.8333"
> > and there's a check mark in the 'same as detail' box
> >
> > "Mark A. Sam" wrote:
> >
> >> First check your footer and header sections that they haven't changed.
> >> correct the problem, you could tighten up the form, to make the header,
> >> detail, and/or footer section smaller.
> >>

> >> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

I don't have an anawer. I am using version 2007 which allows a margin of
..25.  I don't  recall the limit of previous versions.

> The image is 1.175" (h and w) for both old and new clipart/logo.  The page
> header is 1.175" for both old and new, as stated in my previous email.
>
> I just need to know what I can do so that I am able to ADJUST the BOTTOM
> margin...something must be too big that it won't let me change it to .3"
> since it automatically changes back to .5".
>
> "Mark A. Sam" wrote:
>
>> If you changed the logo and the problem began, then that is the problem.
>> Check the properties of the old logo against the new, Top, Left, and
>> Height.
>> Then the new header height against the old.  I suspect that when you
>> changed
>> logos you probably changed the header height.
>>

>> "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I've compared the old file (with the old logo at the top) with the new
>> > file
>> > (that I inserted a different logo...this is when it started printing
>> > the
>> > last
>> > line on the top of the 2nd page).
>> >
>> > The only difference I have in any measurement I thought to look at was
>> > the
>> > BOTTOM MARGIN.  The old report says .3, while the new one says .5.
>> > Everytime
>> > I try to change the .5 to a .3 it automatically puts it back to .5.
>> >
>> > I don't know what to do next.
>> >
>> > These are the measurements I have:
>> > form=7.9"
>> > page header=1.175" height
>> > detail=17.8333" height
>> > page footer=.25" height
>> >
>> > margins=
>> > t=.3
>> > b=.5
>> > l=.3
>> > r=.3
>> >
>> > columns=
>> > size=
>> > w=7.9"
>> > h=17.8333"
>> > and there's a check mark in the 'same as detail' box

0
Mark
3/8/2008 12:15:08 AM
On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:15:08 -0500, "Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@EmEssEn.Com> wrote:

>I don't have an anawer. I am using version 2007 which allows a margin of
>.25.  I don't  recall the limit of previous versions.
>

>"tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> The image is 1.175" (h and w) for both old and new clipart/logo.  The page
>> header is 1.175" for both old and new, as stated in my previous email.
>>
>> I just need to know what I can do so that I am able to ADJUST the BOTTOM
>> margin...something must be too big that it won't let me change it to .3"
>> since it automatically changes back to .5".

This is almost certainly a limit *of your printer driver*, not of Access. Some
printers just mechanically cannot print from edge to edge of the paper, and
the printer driver software (and therefore Access) obey the printer
restrictions.

Can you try a different printer, or reinstall the driver?
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

For some reason it's forcing to keep .5" for the bottom margin, and I don't
know enough about Access to figure it out.  It's got to be some simple
adjustment of something...

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:15:08 -0500, "Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@EmEssEn.Com> wrote:
>
> >I don't have an anawer. I am using version 2007 which allows a margin of
> >.25.  I don't  recall the limit of previous versions.
> >

> >"tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> The image is 1.175" (h and w) for both old and new clipart/logo.  The page
> >> header is 1.175" for both old and new, as stated in my previous email.
> >>
> >> I just need to know what I can do so that I am able to ADJUST the BOTTOM
> >> margin...something must be too big that it won't let me change it to .3"
> >> since it automatically changes back to .5".
>
> This is almost certainly a limit *of your printer driver*, not of Access. Some
> printers just mechanically cannot print from edge to edge of the paper, and
> the printer driver software (and therefore Access) obey the printer
> restrictions.
>
> Can you try a different printer, or reinstall the driver?
> --
>
>              John W. Vinson [MVP]

I don't want to read back all of the posts, but was the setting at .3
previously?

> I'm sorry, but I have such a hard time believing it's my printer driver
> seeing that it is fine on my older version of this form.  The older
> version
> has print margins of .3 all the way around...
>
> For some reason it's forcing to keep .5" for the bottom margin, and I
> don't
> know enough about Access to figure it out.  It's got to be some simple
> adjustment of something...
>
> "John W. Vinson" wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:15:08 -0500, "Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@EmEssEn.Com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I don't have an anawer. I am using version 2007 which allows a margin of
>> >.25.  I don't  recall the limit of previous versions.
>> >

>> >"tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> This is almost certainly a limit *of your printer driver*, not of Access.
>> Some
>> printers just mechanically cannot print from edge to edge of the paper,
>> and
>> the printer driver software (and therefore Access) obey the printer
>> restrictions.
>>
>> Can you try a different printer, or reinstall the driver?
>> --
>>
>>              John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
Mark
3/8/2008 3:57:49 AM
lol forget my last post.

"tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry, but I have such a hard time believing it's my printer driver
> seeing that it is fine on my older version of this form.  The older
> version
> has print margins of .3 all the way around...
>
> For some reason it's forcing to keep .5" for the bottom margin, and I
> don't
> know enough about Access to figure it out.  It's got to be some simple
> adjustment of something...
>
> "John W. Vinson" wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:15:08 -0500, "Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@EmEssEn.Com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I don't have an anawer. I am using version 2007 which allows a margin of
>> >.25.  I don't  recall the limit of previous versions.
>> >

>> >"tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> This is almost certainly a limit *of your printer driver*, not of Access.
>> Some
>> printers just mechanically cannot print from edge to edge of the paper,
>> and
>> the printer driver software (and therefore Access) obey the printer
>> restrictions.
>>
>> Can you try a different printer, or reinstall the driver?
>> --
>>
>>              John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
Mark

Find the last, 2nd last and 3rd last data in a column
I have data listed in several colums and need to create a formula to detail the last (most recent) 2nd last and 3rd last piece of data in the column. I have used the following formula to display the last but cant edit this or create another formula to get the 2nd and 3rd last pieces of data. =LOOKUP(2,1/(A:A<>0),A:A) Thanks in advance Jamie If there are no empty cells in the range: last cell: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)) penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-1) semi-penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-2) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme r...

passing parameter to report when printing
helo , I have a report that is given parameter when start, parameter from a table named (CRMAF_... - as it is used to automatically pass current object to report), but when I print the report it looks like it doesn't have this parameter and displaying error. I saw that here was a discution about passing a parameter to report when it is printed - cause CRM asks about it once more (my is passed automatically and I cannot write it again), and think this is my problem. Unfortunately I didn't see the resolution. Can anybody remind me how to autmatically pass current parameters to printing f...

How can I display worksheet summary page ie title/size/last updat.
I'm running MSExcel 2003. I am often working with large workbooks with mutiple worksheets. It would be v helpful if I could see/sort and print off a summary that shows worksheet properties similar to Explorer eg: workbook :xxxx ---------------- worksheet last update size names 1/2/04 64k companies: 5/2/03 893k etc... any ideas? Jon I wrote this sometime ago and it works as a workbook_open event (Needs to be placed in the ThisWorkbook code module). It could be adapted to work otherwise though. It adds a sheet and lists all the built-in and c...

Created a web page in publisher 2007
Hi all need to know i just finished creating my web page in publisher 2007 and all worked out ok and used filefilla ftp client to transfer it to my personal web space.Now i can view it and all that is fine , my problem is how do i get it out there in cyberspace so when people do searches on google and other search engines it'll come up please let me know thanks. -- freeway29 Time and patience. Or you can pay to have it show up (I think). -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "tiger29" <tiger29@d...

How long will my capital last
Hi If I had a capital sum of say �100,000 and I was taking an annua income of 5% and I was getting 3.5% interest annually - Can you help m demonstrate how long my capital last? Thank you Dust -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dusty, =3DNPER(3.5%,-5000,100000,0) If, by 5%, you mean 5% of the original investment (=A35.000 each year), = your money will last for approximately 35 years at 3.5% interest. See Excel Help for more info on NPER(). Regards, Anders Silven "Durhamr" <Durhamr.yajun@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i meddelandet = news:Durhamr.yajun@excelf...

Multi-select listbox question
I have a multi-select listbox and wish to obtain data from the last clicked record in the listbox (you'll notice that if you make multiple selections then only the last-clicked record has a dotted line around it). What, if any, listbox property identifies this record as last-clicked? Thanks Dave -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

why is my last digit converted to zero?
I'm using Excel 2003 and when I enter a 16-digit number or cut and paste a 16-digit number, the last digit is converted to zero. This does not happen with 15 digits or fewer. Excel's numeric precision is 15 decimal digits. If you need to calculate with the number, you probably won't miss anything. If the number is a key, such as a creditcard number, add an apostroph (single quote, " `") before it; it will not show, but it will cause the number to be treated as text. Another way is to format the cell as text before entering the number -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten ...

deleted a page
I mistakenly have deleted a page out of my workbook (or i may have replaced it with another) is there a way to recover this. thanks Maybe... If you haven't saved the workbook, you could save the file you're working on as a new name. Then open the original (and this renamed file) at the same time and copy/merge the worksheets the way you like. If you already saved the workbook and you don't have a backup version, then maybe you can talk to your IT staff to see if they make backups that you could get restored. Check with them to see if you have to rename the existing (bad) ...

pics printing in wrong place
Does anyone know why my pictures print in the wrong place? I have several pics from the same source in my publication, however, some of them print correctly and others don't. I've noticed that the ones printing incorrectly are all going to the upper left hand corner of the page. I'm very new at using Publisher and suspect that my problem may be my print driver,in which case, i'm clueless as to how to fix it. I'm using publisher 2002 and a KYOCERA-MITA 4030 printer. Hi terracotta (terracotta@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone kno...

Money 2006 and Account On-line Setup
Hello: I just upgraded from 2005 Deluxe to 2006 Deluxe. I want to add a Citibank account for online transacations. When I attempt to do this, it says I must use my .NET Userid. If I do not, the only option is to cancel. Also, I do not want to synch my data to the Web (MS Server). This didnt exist in 2005. Any suggestions????? ...

Need help in searching last occurrence of string in text file
Hi , I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from u. I have one huge text file and i want to search last occurrence of string in that file and then cut the data after that searched line till end of file and paste it into a new text file. Any help appreciated. thanks in advance. How huge is "huge" (in Megs)? -- Rick (MVP - Excel) <sameer2211@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8cb08938-cf0e-4925-95bb-725f72df9f8d@25g2000prz.googlegroups.com... > Hi , > > I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from > u. > I hav...

Last logged on by
Hello! Using exchange 2003. When I look under Adminstrative groups -> Server -> "name" -> First storage group -> mailbox store -> mailboxes you can se all the mailboxes that you have and last logged on by. Under last logged on by I can se that one person (me) have logged on on to diffrent acconts, even if I havent don it. WHAT is this? Best regards Micke Micke: Did you use your account as the service account for anti-virus or spam? Also, IIRC, even if you view someone's Outlook Calendar, it would mark the mailbox as being logged on by you. Regards...

Print only current record
Using Access 2007. Hi all, I'm trying to figure out how to show a report only displaying the current record. I created a db using the Issues Database as a template. It has a form called Issue Details which has a button that prints a report of all issues. I created a new button and want to be able to print the same report but only with the record that is selected on the form. I searched the 'net and based on what I found I added this to the button's Click event: -------------------------------------- Private Sub Command188_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command188_Click Dim MyFor...

Service Activity: Subject Line Enhancement
Hello All, This is a lengthy one: I currently have some jscript that autopopulates the Subject of the Service Activity with the value of the Service field. For example, Service = Audit; Subject populates Audit. Because I noticed that on the scheduling board the preview (when you hover over an activity) is based on the Subject field I want to autopopulate the Subject field with the Service value + the street, city, state, zip of the customer record. On both the Contact and Account forms I created a custom field called full address which combines the street, city, state, and zip of t...

Problems with Colour Printing
Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with multiple sheets containing colour formatting (including graphs) that is regularly printed out in colour and greyscale. The problem I have is that when I need to print out several sheets simultaneously I uncheck the "Greyscale" option under print options and have the print job come out in colour. To print multiple selected sheets in colour I need to change the print options for each individual sheet (about 10 in all) to colour (non- greyscale). One strange peculiarity of this is that some of the sheets will not need to be "Unchecked"...

How can I creat a blank line a recipient can type text above?
I want a recipient of a Word document, to be able to type information into a line in the document, such that the line is not erased or the text to the right pushed along as the new data is entered by the recipient, in a similar fashion as if the document was printed out and the data entered along the line by hand, such as a signature line. Use a drawing item. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Brian B." <BrianB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CABC0BE3-9974-47B2-8E...

First and Last Problem
For some reason First and Last are giving the wrong data in a Totals query. I assume that somehow the data is not ordered correctly in the main table, but it does show correctly in the datasheet view. For example if I group the sample database below by Name and Year, First of Location should be B, unfortunately it shows up in the query as A. Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B Ed 1999 2 A Ed 2000 1 A Desired Result Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B (But shows up as A) Ed 2000 1 A Any ideas from someone who has seen thi...

ClistCtrl and how to cross out a line
Hello I have CListCtrl object and style LVS_REPORT, but I can't make a horizontal line to cross out one line with subitems. So please help: How to do that line? m. >I have CListCtrl object and style LVS_REPORT, but I can't make a >horizontal line to cross out one line with subitems. >So please help: How to do that line? There's no build-in functionality to display strikeout text - but you can probably do it yourself by the custom draw facility - see NM_CUSTOMDRAW documentation in MSDN. Dave In addition to David's advice these articles may help: http://www.codeg...

printing on 11 x 17 wide printer
We have a HP1220c which allows us to print 11 X 17 . I am trying to print a 5 page excel spreadsheet which I can print with no problem on an HP2200. The problem is it will not print page 1 but 2-5 print ok. Any ideas on what causes this problem? -- QUICK-WRIGHT The One Source Resource www.qwa.com 800 813-1592 Will Sellers IT Manager ...

Publisher Document Won't Print
I only found one other thread along these lines but I have a different error message. I am trying to print to an OKIData ES1220N color laser printer that has been connected to this PC through a network for 2 years. Only in the last couple of days has it not been printing. Nothing has changed. The driver hasn't been changed, the PC's haven't changed. I can't print anything from this one PC from Publisher, simple or complex, to this particular printer. However, I can print from publisher to a networked inkjet printer. I can print to this printer from any other PC in th...

$$$ on line hero $$$
you see on line hero!!! you see this web you win!!!!! new modal TATA car. clike here www.mobilegalaxy.net.tc www.football5.blogspot.com ...

Labels
Hi. The A4 sheets of labels I use have 14 labels each (2x7). After designing a label, if I chose Print Preview it will show me the same label 14 times on the page. However, I only want to print one labe with that address; I don't need 14 labels with the same address. Is it possible to have Publisher to print on only one of the 14 indiviudal labels? Thanks. Loge You will have to manually create a label page. You can do this with the table tool. In page setup, choose the label you want to use, click adjust printing options, this will give you the measurements to use in your manual setup. I...

Extract last name from Last, First
I know this has to be a common question, but I can't find the answer... Using VBA, I need to extract the last name from the format: Last, First For example: the cell contents extract to a variable the value of JONES, AMY JONES ADAMS, HARRY ADAMS Your help would really be appreciated! I don't know how you are using it, but this shows how to get it in a variable. Sub dk() Dim lName As String lName = Left(ActiveCell, InStr(ActiveCell, ",") - 1) MsgBox lName End Sub ...

Not Remember Last Login Account
Is there something to tell Dynamics GP 10 to not remember the last logged in account? Everytime I log into their system as SA to do some update they call and ask me what to put in the username field. If they have to type it each time surely they will remember.... ARRRRGGGGHHHH! ------=_NextPart_0001_3E1A8ED5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Allen Have a look at my post http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/29/hybrid-clearing-the-last-user-on-a-terminal-server.aspx Otherwise wait for the next release of the Support Debugging Tool which ...

Goto Last Cell function
Hello Group, I have an application where I would like to create a function that goes to the last cell in a spreadsheet. I can get this to work if I manually use the <Goto...special...last cell> function, but when I put this command into a macro and increase the length of the spreadsheet, the macro will only go as far as the last cell when the macro was saved. Any suggestions? Thanks, Julius Here's a slick formula from Harlan that will return what's in the last cell in a column, =LOOKUP(2,1/(1-ISBLANK(A1:A10000)),A1:A10000) if you need the whole column use A65535 inste...