updating table using user value

Hi all,

I am trying to design a system wherein based on the the po no. each line
item gets recorded in the database.

If there is a partial shipment for the line 1 shipment than when the item is
being received by the same po no again same line no. it should add up the qty
received value.

eg. if total shipment qty = 100

first shipment qty received = 50 in line 1
second shipment qty received = 50 in line 1
 shipment complete.

one po order can have more than 50 line items and i have to keep record of
each item issued in and issued out.
any help on how this can be done.

Problem with Script Updating

pivot table with dynamic base data
hiya, im trying to create a pivot table where I can change my base data (inserting or deleting rows of data) and still have this reflected in the pivot table. My solution was to use entire columns as my range for input to the pivotTable, but this means including blank rows which seems to muck up the calculations. I cant think how else i can allow for new rows to be added to the base data anyone got any ideas how to do this? thanks loads for your help! You can use a dynamic range as the source. There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html bb wrote: > hiy...

Update for MS Money 2005?

Error: Can't clean up the following tables: PriceLevel. 02-13-05
Hello all, using CRM 1.2 on a win2k3 server we get this error in the application event log: Source: MSCRMDeletionService Event ID: 5895 - Error: Can't clean up the following tables: PriceLevel. Category: none User: n/a Computer: our_exchange_server ooppps, I forgot, of course many thanks in advance for any tip! ...

From temporary table to master table and then join this in junction table
Hello, I have imported two spreadsheets from excel to two temporary tables called "import_tbl_contract" and "import_tbl_products". I do this on daily basis and import many spreadsheets. I end up with these data: [import_tbl_contract] contract_number contract_title start_date end_date [import_tbl_products] product_number product_text price I now append these data to the following two tables: [tbl_contract] contract_id (PK) contract_title start_date end_date e.g. 1; Syringes and needles; 01-01-2010; 31-12-2010 [tbl_products] product_id ...

Excel 2010 Slicer Connection / Pivot Table Problem
Working in Excel 2010 beta. I have two pivot tables created from different SSAS cubes. I have PowerPivot add in installed, but not using it for this project. The two pivot tables both share several similar dimensions. When I try to connect a given slicer to both pivot tables, the 2nd pivot table is not available in the "Pivot Table Connections" window. The only pivot table listed in the "Pivot Table Connections" is the one for which the slicer was originally created. All of the posts I've seen so far say that all the pivot tables in the workbook should appear...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

How update entity in post update?

Merge into same document using different data sources
I have a template file that I use as a mailer. Each week I set up my merge fields and merge from an excel data file. The following week I want everything to look exactly the same but want to merge from a different excel list. I open the publication, tell it to proceed without connection to the datasource (my old list), choose tools, mail merge, use an existing list ... and all of my perfectly placed merge fields disappear! So every time I want to use another list I have to put my merge fields in again. My headers are the same in every excel file so mapping should not be a problem. ...

how do I locate where a specific font is used in a publication?
When I open a Publisher document, I get the list of missing fonts. I don't remember using those fonts and I'd like to find where in the publication they are used so I can just go ahead and substitute another font and eliminate the "missing" message. This was posted earlier This may be a solution; but even if it works, it seems ugly. Save the pub file as a website You now have a html file Open with a text editor which I believe will identify the fonts used. I feel like I should apologize. <G> -- Don - Vancouver, USA -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ &q...

latest update too MSCFV2

send and return value from storedprocedure
Hi i have to run a storedprocedure : CREATE PROCEDURE cins_ev @out as int OUTPUT, @in as int AS SELECT @out=@in+5 RETURN 10 that gets imput parameters and returns output parameters. I read the help apge about CRecordset and i wrote some code .... but it doesnt work. this is my code, can you explain me what have i to do to let it run??? thanks Carlo class my_event : public CRecordset { public: my_event(CDatabase* pDatabase = NULL); DECLARE_DYNAMIC(my_event) // Field/Param Data //{{AFX_FIELD(my_event, CRecordset) long m_in; long m_out; //}}AFX_FIELD // Overrides // ClassWizard ge...

putting data into multiple tables
Using Access 2002 and would like to enter data into form which will then send to fields in multiple tables and update them. Can this be done and how need basic explanation Why do you want to send the data to different Tables? If The Tables all belong to the same Database. ie you're not dealing with different back-end systems, you probably have a serious normalization problem. Data should normally only have to be in one table in a relational database. Pieter "Phillipa" <Phillipa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:994354EC-1216-4EEB-9CA9-D9F0880B03C5@mic...

Change xlstart path
Is there a way to change the path of the xlstart folder , so that it points to a network path. I know there is an alternate startup path but that is for XL templates. I need to point to a macro , so that the macro starts up when opening excel. Hope this makes sense. I wouldn't change this setting (even if I knew how). And I wouldn't want you to change it for me, either. Have you thought of just telling people to install an addin: tools|addins and point to that network workbook Craig wrote: > > Is there a way to change the path of the xlstart folder , so that it points ...

Dynamic Menu update

How do I match values from cells to a list of info
Which function would I use to link data entered in to cells to the corresponding value in the chart. A B C D 1 1 1.5 2 2 .5 2 7 12 3 1 3 8 13 4 1.5 4 9 14 5 2 5 10 15 6 2.5 6 11 16 According to the chart 2x1.5=10. If one cell has the value of 2 another cell has the value of 1.5, is there a function to connect the info? Sorry if the question makes no sense, I am struggling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One way... A10 = vertical lookup ...

Not able to shutdown/restart IE 8 using restart manager
I am handling an activeX control which needs to be reinstalled even when it is being used by IE. I am using Restart Manager to achieve this on windows 7. What I observed is that IE simply reloads the tab that uses my activeX control when I call RmShutdown(), so I am not able to re-install the control. And RmRestart() simply returns without any error. Please help me how I can re-install the activeX control by temporarily shutting down apps which are using it and restarting them once the installation is done. Thanks. Hi Varaha, Application Mutex "varaha" <vara...

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Payroll Update