Update a Report from a Form

I have a button on a form that opens a report based upon that form. I want to
be able to change the data in the record, then simply click the button to
update the report. The button needs to update the record (without moving to
the next record), close the last report if it is still opened, then open the
new report (or simply update it)

Update for MS Money 2005?

Report problem
I have this report that shows all receipts from any given client. The total outstanding balance is then tallied in the report. For some, the total outstanding balance is $0. In this case, I don't want that person to show up in the report. Is there a way to omit them? I know I could do it it in the underlying query, but the only way I know to do it requires totaling everything in the query, which would eliminate the ability to show each receipt individually on the report. Thanks! Create a totals query that calculates the balance by client. Then add this totals query to your re...

Problem with Script Updating

Historical Inventory Trial Balance Report
Hi, Has anyone tried to use the Historical Inventory Trail Balance Report yet? I tried to execute the Historical Inventory Trial Balance Inventory Reset Tool Wizard and Run Data Checks. However, the IV HITB Reset Tool Validation Report printed the following to each of my Items: "Serial/Lot tracked item's receipt layer adjusted unit cost does not equal unit cost." "Open layer exists in purchase receipts table where valuation method not stamped." Problem is, I can't proceed to the next setp until I solve these error messages. Any suggestions how to solve th...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

[Not Found] in Report Writer
Hi, I modified a report in report writer. When I add text ... and tried to print my report ... everywhere I added text ...I see on my report [Not Found] or in french CHAINE MANQUANTE. There somebody could help me. Sorry for my english. And thank you to help me. Nathalie, 1) Exportez vos fabrications sur commande vers un dossier de paquet. Allez à la Microsoft Dynamics GP > Instruments > Customize > Customization Maintenance. Accentuez vos fabrications sur commande de rapport et cliquez sur le bouton d'Export 2) La sortie GP et efface votre dictionnaire de rapports...

Visitor Report
I would like to store a Visitor Report. This Visitor Report must have a relation with an Account. An Account can have more than one Visitor reports. A Visitor reports must be more than a note, for example it contains a date and a time. Any suggestions? The easy way:- You could use a convention where all note titles are like "2004 10 09 14:15 <visit subject>" Then, all notes will sort in chronological sequence, and anyone can see the data and time easily The report itself is stored either as note text, or as an attachment "Marcel" <marcelvandenaker@tis...

Z Report prompted to print a second
After each transaction our Epson prints a receipt, then RMS prompts us "would you like to print a receipt on Printer 2" and that is our option if we need a gift receipt for the customer. This works well. There is one minor issue we run into with this - after we run an X or Z report, we get the same prompt asking if we want to print a receipt on Printer 2. We never need a second X or Z, so we always select "No". Would like to eliminate this annoying prompt - any suggestions? -- Kris in store ops - database - registers - receipt formats - copy current receipt for...

Attaching an email or a scanned document to an Access Report
In my original database (now two years old), I added a paragraph of text in a memo field in a record. Now, after a group reorganization, I will be getting additional e-mailed information and/or hard copy that has to become part of that record. I am planning to scan the hard-copy to create an attachable document and/or open the email and somehow include the attachment to the Access record. Does anyone have any suggestions or examples? Would hyperlinking be the way to go? Sorry, I meant to mention I'm using Access 2003 and the documents are usually 2-3 pages long. "Help Elimin...

How update entity in post update?

latest update too MSCFV2

Anyone know how to Automatically transfer CSV data to Web page forms?
How can you populate a form fields on a html web page (client side) with data from an Excel file (CSV). The web page has several text fields for input that I manually populate. I would like to transfer the data into the web form automatically from the CSV file. How can this be done? TIA Jman -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- - Jman, I had some success using the SendKeys method in VBA. It wasn't a web form -- it was a terminal emulator -- but I think I did...

Dynamic Menu update

Count distinct lines in a report
Hi all I have a simple Access report that lists work order numbers, along with various information against this order number. An individual order number may appear more than once in this report. I would like at thge bopttom of the report, the number of different work order numbers in the report. I am trying to build an expression / formula to do this, but am struggling a bit. Thanks for any help anyone can throw my way. DominicB Are the work order numbers all printing together in the report in one location or are they scattered around the report? John Spencer Acce...

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

Determing active form to process function
I suppressed the Ctl-P shortcut by creating a ^p autokey macro that does nothing. Now I want Ctl-P to execute a function if a specific form is open and do nothing otherwise. I added a condition to the macro that if the active from is Data Entry ([Screen].[ActiveForm].[Name]="Data Entry"), it should run the function and the next command is StopMacro. The function runs correctly if the active form is Data Entry, but it returns the error "The Object you referenced in the Visual Basic Procedure as an OLE object isn't an OLE Object" if the screen the user is on is ...

Set date range and filter results via form/menu for Report Preview
I created a form to use as a "print menu" for a report. You can select the date range (txtStartDate and txtStopDate). I have this part of the code working. However, I also need to be able to filter based on the job flag: [Flag] with value of 1, 2 or 3-- OR show all (still applying the date range). I created a list box on the form and named it [ReportFilter]. It's bound to the first column (hidden) with 0 for All, 1, 2 and 3 to correspond with the Flag names. I can't figure out how to get All records to show on top of not being able to incorporate with the above date range. H...