Totalling Yes or No Answers

Can someone email me a small sample database that reflects a yes or no
answer to a group.  like if i want to know how many 35, 36, 40 yr olds
are married, which is answered by a yes or no.

Can some one help

Please

Email belczyk@gmail.com

0
belczyk

How do you want to do this, in a query, on a report?

Steve

On Jun 26, 6:36 pm, SteveM <Ste...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How do you want to do this, in a query, on a report?
>
> Steve
>

> "belc...@gmail.com" wrote:
> > Can someone email me a small sample database that reflects a yes or no
> > answer to a group.  like if i want to know how many 35, 36, 40 yr olds
> > are married, which is answered by a yes or no.
>
> > Can some one help
>
> > Please
>
> > Email belc...@gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

Im a report would be fine.

Thanks

Chris

0
belczyk

An XML question

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

total cost on report
I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field (total) please help thanks, jettro Jettron wrote: >I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at >the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field >(total) The usual way is to use a text box with an expression like: =Sum([cost field]) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] I'm in design view of the report, where do I insert this expression? I clicked on page footer to insert thi...

Setting ID# to 1 & Total on bottom of query result
Hi, I have 2 separate questions. First how do I set the ID# to 1 for the first record. I copied my whole database including queries and forms which were 2009 records and changed the titles to 2010. I did a "compact and repair" to the 2010 database. But when I start to enter records for 2010 the ID# is 2550. How can I reset the ID# back to start at 1? On many of my queries I have the results be for example 28 Caucation, 43 African American, 65 Hispanic, 4 Asian, 2 Native American. I need these numbers separate like they are but I would like a total line at the bottom...

Finding Cells that Total a Value
Hello Friends, I need some assistance in solving a problem. I have a spreadsheet with over five hundred lines of transactions. The sum of these transactions are creating a balance on the account. Is there any formula/macro that will help me find the transactions creating the balance? The sum of the account should be zero. To clarify, if we owe client money, there would be a transaction setting up that postive balance then a payment on the account taking it back to zero. There could be multiple transactions and then one net payment. Or we could be due to receive. So at the end of the day, th...

THREADS/How do I respond to an answer?
I know how to submit a new thread. How do I respond to a Post? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Click on Post Reply in bottom right -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com By clicking on the post reply button Typing in what you want to say clicking on submit reply butto -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Thank you. I am new to forums -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com To make sense you should quote the post, I believe most people who provide answers use newsreaders and since Excel forum is linking MS newsgroups it real...

Total Items
Hi - Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be tendered, on the POS screen ? Thanks. You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is that you want, but I know it cn be done. "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:538F3CC7-F23D-43C7-8A5A-4319B8688E5B@microsoft.com... > Hi - > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be > tendered, > on the POS screen ? > Thanks. Jason, Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you. "Jason&qu...

Manipulating totals and columns in Pivot Tables
Hi, I'm constructing a pivot table that has investors as columns, investments as rows, and the general data is values. Trouble is there is a column which I want to only display half of each value. I know that I can make a formula that divides a column "column A/2", and then hide the unwanted columns. But I would also like the hidden columns to not be included in the grand totals. How do I make this happen? Thanks! Hi, So let me understand what you want, something like this in the Pivot Table: A B C Name Jp ...

Total of Totals
Hey there, I've set up a database consisting of four tables. I run a query which calculates a total for the item (unit price * quantity). Is it possible to calculate the final total of all this for a report? If that's possible, how can I get it to be at the bottom of all the records but only on the last page? Thanks Mathew On Aug 1, 12:48 am, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Yes. > Open the form in design view, click on menu VIEW - Report Header/Footer a= nd > add a text box in the footer with Control Source =3D[unit price] * > [quantit...

Pole display Sub Total
Hi All, When a client of mine scans items the amount displaying is the sub total. Is there any way to display the total (ie including tax amount) Regards Amanda ...

how do I get a total for all worksheets in my workbook?
I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all totals? Considering you have 3 sheets, and the totals are in cell A1, then use: =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1) Mangesh "Aileen Hewat" <AileenHewat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18C80118-642F-4690-8B5E-7D68B63752E3@microsoft.com... > I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all totals? This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/consol.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/exa...

Calculate Total Books
I am preparing packing slips for boxes to be sent out. There are different book orders going into the same box. Each book in the order will have its own set of id numbers that are usually, but not always, in a string(101-121 etc). I use a calculated field on the form to display the number of books in the string as I store the start book number and subract it from the end book number and add 1 to get the actual number of books in the string. I use the same calculated field on the report to show the number of books in each detial, but I have multiple strings in 1 box. I need to show a...

total for bills
Is it possible to have the total of the bills not yet paid in the current or for the upcoming month? Thank you in advance. Bepp ...

Totaling Hours Worked
I have one column that has my start time (6:30 AM) and one column that has my end time (3:30 PM). How do I make the third column total the hours I worked (9.00)? Thanks for any help. Debra Ann (EndTime - StartTime)* 24 To Excel, a day = 1 and an hour = 1/24 so, to convert an hour value "up" to an integer, multiply by 24. Hope this helps, -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "Debra Ann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022801c3d6d5$39f8a340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have one column that has my start time ...

Total
Any idea why this won't work? TotalDays : nz([Sum Of VACADAYS])+nz([Sum Of SICKDAYS])+nz([Sum Of OUTNOPAY])+nz([Sum Of HOLIDAYS])+nz([Sum Of BEREAVEMENT]) I get an error that say: SubQueries cannot be used in the expression. Any help would be appreciated! JK JK - Are the field names correct? For example, is [Sum Of VACADAYS] a field name in the source table or query? If you are basing this query on a query that sums the records, Access usually names the fields [SumOfVACADAYS]. If this doesn't help, post your SQL (go to SQL View and copy/paste the code into...

How do I sort a Piviot table by the Total field in Excel 2002
I need help with how to sort Piviot table not in alph order. and using a total. On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, "dawn.pitzer@poloralphlauren.com" <dawn.pitzer@poloralphlauren.com.invalid> said: >I need help with how to sort Piviot table not in alph order. and using a >total. Use Right click.. Field.. Advanced.. Autosort Options.. Ascending.. by Total -- Del Cotter NB Personal replies to this post will send email to del@branta.demon.co.uk, which goes to a spam folder-- please send your email to del3 instead. ...

How do I get a total
A1 through A9 Has part numbers B1 through B9 has price C1 through c9 has quanitys required to make a set D1 gives total Price of set A1 part#1 B1 $65.00 c1 requires 3 for a set D1 total price -- Thanks Mike Mike, not quite sure what you want but here goes anyway. Assuming that you have:- price of 65 in cell B2 quantity of 3 in cell C2 Put:- =(B2*C2) - in cell D2 and this will give you an answer of 195 (in cell D 2). If this is what you want please hit Yes. Thanks. "hotrodflatglass" wrote: A1 through A9 Has part numbers B1 t...

Total paid in Commissions
On my Home Page I am informed, under investment performance, of the total I have paid in commissions in the current month. Is it possible to find out the total paid in commissions over a period, say 3 months, or a year? Any advice would be gratefully accepted! ...

Totaling Invoices by Date
Can someone tell me how to make Excel 2000 add up all the invoices on a certain date automatically? For example- (in this order) 6/1/04 $34.45 6/1/04 $23.87 6/5/04 $12.56 6/3/04 $10.00 6/1/04 $100.00 Would return something like this- 6/1/04 $158.32 6/2/04 $0 6/3/04 $10 6/4/04 $0 6/5/04 $12.56 Currently, I am totaling it up myself which can get to be kind of a pain. I know it can be done but I am not sure if it can be done with Excel 2000 or not. Is it a macro? Thanks a billion. Hi, Assuming you use your data from your first table, starting at A1...

Can you Roll-Up Work Totals by Resource Group?
'ello newby apologies if this has been answered before Is there a way to have separate roll-up totals for different resource groups? Scenario - I have 2 teams working on a project, my team and a group from my Client. Ideally i'd like to have my gantt chart show 3 columns: 1. total Work 2. Work by my Team and 3. Work by the Client Team. Doable? TIA! Mikey, The Gantt Chart is a view of tasks; whereas you are asking for a view of resources. They are different. Try this: Menu: View/Resource Usage. Then Menu: Project/Group by ..., pick Resource Group (whi...

How do I subtract 20% from one column in Excel and place totals i.
I would like to know if someone knows the formula I use to subtract 20% from totals in one column on my spreadsheet to show totals in another column on same spreadsheet. Can anyone help? Spent way to long trying to figure out correct formula. =A30*80% assuming totals in A30 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Full Effect Landscaping" <Full Effect Landscaping@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7ACF893B-54DF-4EE4-A931-3BB5FA365821@microsoft.com... > I would like to know if someone knows the formula I use to subtract 2...

how do I get my answer?
How can I get to the answer to a question I have asked? "bmpskirk" <bmpskirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A51A962-4B6B-4964-B3FD-E652AC0CAAEE@microsoft.com... > How can I get to the answer to a question I have asked? Typically, well formed questions are answered within a day or so. On rare occasions no one knows an answer to your question. More often the question is poorly formed. Try for redefining your question and post again. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com .. ...

Display total weight on POS Screen
Is anyone aware of a way to display the total weight of an sale or order to the cashier during POS? Hi Bill, Yes it is possible, you have to use the specific item type called weighted, and for that you also require to create the itemlookupcode which has start and end digit of weight item. Here is how weighted barcode works: following steps one by one. ASSUME: 2010190013636 is the Barcode Content. 1) Try creating a Weighed Item, by giving Item Look Up code = 10190 and Alias Code = BLANK [No alias code], set the unit price and test by scanning that particular barcode in PO Screen...

Hurray !!!! Passed Certifications Exam Hello, Visit http://ITRealExams.com to download all real exams actual questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, C
Hurray !!!! Passed Certifications Exam Hello, Visit http://ITRealExams.com to download all real exams actual questions and answers certification exams dumps like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many more. ...

$ totals not correct
The investment data (price and # of shares)is correct, but the totals are not. Is there a fix? ...