Tab from one page to the next page in Tab Control

I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control to
the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs back
to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to tab
from one page to the next as I complete my form.
Any help is appreciated.
--
retired_vol

You'll need to use code to set the focus to the first control on the second
tab in the LostFocus event of the last control on the first tab:

Private Sub Control1_LostFocus()

  Me.Control2.SetFocus

End Sub

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"retired_vol" <retiredvol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control
> the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs
> back
> to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to
> tab
> from one page to the next as I complete my form.
> Any help is appreciated.
> --
> retired_vol

0
Douglas
9/24/2007 6:41:18 PM
On Sep 24, 2:34 pm, retired_vol <retired...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control to
> the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs back
> to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to tab
> from one page to the next as I complete my form.
> Any help is appreciated.
> --
> retired_vol

you can also use ctrl tab when you get to your last field to get to
next tab

0
debbiep

Tab Order in a Contact Form
I created a custom form, adding both buit-in fields and custom fields to the General page. However, when I go to Layout/Tab Order, only the built-in fields that exist on the built-in Contact form show up in the list. Is there any way for me to get the other built-in and custom fields to show up in the Tab Order list? Thanks, Shannon All controls (note: not fields) should appear in the tab order, but if you put some inside a frame, that frame will have its own tab order. Select the frame, then invoked the Tab Order dialog. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues...

Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one
I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab. What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. Hi Alayna See http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Alayna" <Alayna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCBB3B63-84D1-48BD-86D3-7F1D72E99C1C@microsoft.com... >I was given twelve workbooks...

Exchange tasks tab on domain controllers
When we were running Exchange 2K, I could add a mailbox from any domain controller, but can't now that we've migrated to Exchange 2K3. Was this a function of connection agreements in Exchange 2K/5.5? Is there any way to re-enable this functionality? Thx. Phil: Thanks much. Is it my imagination, or are details like that hard to find? P >-----Original Message----- >On the domain controllers that are not running Exchange run the Exchange 2003 CD install on them. Install the management tools option. This will enable the tabs in AD on that domain controller. And, yes, ...

Broken HTML Tags on Web Page
Hi Folks, Our web application was created in ASP .NET 2.0 using C# programming language. It works fine almost everywhere. One of our client's however occasionally encounter broken html tags on the web application's pages. They range from some thing like </t or <td align ="c and so on The page shows up correctly but it diplays these broken tags along with it. At times, the page would show up but the client won't be able to press the buttons on the page. The page is essentially frozen until the client refreshes the browser window. Upon refresh the page may di...

Icons change on IE tabs when using tabbed browsing
I've recently begun experiencing issues with the icons assigned to a site being changed on the tabs during tabbed browsing. For example, when clicking on NOAA on my favorites bar to look at weather from the NOAA site, I began getting the Wells Fargo icon on those tabs. The icon is still okay on my favorites bar, but now consistently shows the WF icon on tabs. I tried reassigning a new icon to NOAA, and it seemed okay for a while, but now I'm back to getting WF icons on NOAA tabs. This morning I had a lot of tabs open and suddenly my Fidelity icon was replaced by the Y...

Replace a value with the one above it in a field
Hi, I have a transaction table that has fields such as Date, TransactionNumber, ItemNumber, Quantity and Amount. It is data taken from a transactional system and imported in Access. The ItemNumber fields can have values of our Item Numbers such as 3142 or it will have the value of Discount. What I want to do is to somehow run a query that will replace Discount with the value above it. So if there is one record with a value of 3142 in the ItemNumber field and the next record has Discount in this field I want to change this value to 3142. Ten records later there may be a value of 20...

Email Tracking Tab
A gentleman I work with has his setup so he can go into his Sent Items and look at the tracking tabs on the messages. He's had this setup and working for some time now, but recently this is no longer working. He has delivery and read receipts requested for anything he sends. I can't find any logical reason why he does not have the tracking tab anymore. I thought maybe it only applied to messages sent to multiple recipients, but I sent test messages and it didn't make any difference. Did he already process the returned Exchange receipts? When they are marked as read and ...

How to replace one dll with a transparent one.
Hi, We have just received some new hardware which shall be replacement parts for old software. The new HW range are CAN-network units that are no longer ISA cards, but instead are external units on the network). We interface the HW using dlls provided by the HW supplier. The drivers are compatible with the ones used with old HW. The problem is that the new drivers return new error values which the old software does not recognize. For example loss of contact on the network. I have the .h file, .lib file and .dll file. First of all: Is there a way to solve this without upgrading my software...

tab not tabbing to next cell
Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there a setting for this somewhere ? Lynn, It's trying to act like Lotus 123. Tools - Options - Transition - Transition navigation keys. Turn it off. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231f01c3a92f$c1d56290$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there > a setting for this somewhere ? Perfect. Thanks ! >-----Original Message----- ...

Controling Acrobat PDFs
I am trying to find out if there is a way to control PDFs through an Excel macro. Here is the scenario: I have a folder named "Page 1" that contains 100 PDFs. I also have a folder named "Page 2" with 100 PDFs. In an Excel worksheet, I have a list of all the Page 1 file names and the corresponding Page 2 for each. I want to open each Page 1 document, insert the appropriate Page 2 document, and save them to a third folder "Page 1-2". Is this possible? Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have. Hi I'd start searching the Adobe support homepage (...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

Tab order after using pop up calendar on date field
After selecting a value in a date field by using the pop up calendar, the tab order on the screen sometimes goes to the first dollar sign ($) on the screen and tabs through each dollar sign until the last one is reached and then starts tabbing through the fields starting with the first one instead of just tabbing to the next field. This happens if the cursor was in a text or number field and the value in the field was not selected (highlighted) when the calendar button was pushed. If the date was typed in to the date field (as apposed to selected using the pop up calendar) then the su...

next months birthdays
From what I can tell, MSCRM does not support any kind of lookup/report for birthdays? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I just not finding the information. We need to know who has birthdays next month this is critical data for our company. working for the weekend, Antony If you're looking for Advanced Find functionality and you're using CRM 3, you're correct: there is no default way to view birthdays that happen next month. If you're using CRM 4, you can find date fields that are next month in Advanced Find. In CRM 3, you can write a query which can be the basi...

How do you make a two page purchase order?
I am using a Purchase order template, and the order needs to be 2-3 pages long. How do I continue the page on to another page and have the ending total be correct? If the sheet formulas are working correctly, then just put page breaks at the spots you want the new pages to begin. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200713 ...

tab order #8
can you specify a tab order in excel? for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order: b1 b2 b3 b4 b10 b11 b12 and ofcourse how? gracias -- daolb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ daolb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504 Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "daolb" <daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:daolb.1raiy...

Tab from one page to the next page in Tab Control
I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control to the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs back to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to tab from one page to the next as I complete my form. Any help is appreciated. -- retired_vol You'll need to use code to set the focus to the first control on the second tab in the LostFocus event of the last control on the first tab: Private Sub Control1_LostFocus() Me.Control2.SetFocus End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSte...

worksheet tab size
I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab height is too small for easy selection with the touch screen. Changing the default font size increases the height of cells, but doesn't affect the sheet tabs. Is there any way (other than changing the display's resolution) to increase the size of the sheet tabs? >-----Original Message----- >I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running >on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab >height is too small for easy selection with the tou...

How do I make a fillable template out of one of my forms?
I have already have one of my designed form, but I would like to make it a fillable template form. I'm not a computer guy and need to be guided thru the process You could simply save your form as a template, which will let you reuse it over and over again. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "ROG" <ROG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:555A2996-CDD4-4F35-A490-3B24448DB1F4@microsoft.com... >I have already have one of my designed form, but I would like to make it a > fillable template form. I'm not...

passing a control to a sub
I'm having trouble passing a MSFlexGrid control to a sub. The control name is "flxGalleries". The error is "Type Mismatch. Error '13'". I have the following code: Private Sub Form_Open (Cancel as Integer) .... do stuff ... GridSetup flxGalleries 'Call the Sub and pass the Control .... do more stuff ... End Sub Public Sub GridSetup (ByRef flxGrid As MSFlexGrid) With flxGrid .... do stuff ... End With End Sub What have I done wrong? Cheers Maybe try the following syntax to call it: GridSetup Me.flxGalleries or G...

tab textbox by a macro
I have some textbox in a user form... I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. This click will populate some data then I then would like the cursor to move to textbox2... How do I do it with a macro and not expecting user to hit tab or enter? Hi alberto, At the end of the code run by CommandButton1 insert the following. Me.TextBox2.SetFocus -- Regards, OssieMac "Alberto Ast" wrote: > I have some textbox in a user form... > I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. > This...

Page Refreshing
Hi, Does anybody have the same problem that I do with Money in the sense that the page continually will load and refresh after a couple minutes? Its very annoying and I want to knwo if theres a way to turn it off. Thanks Anybody? I don't know. I don't. What version? Have you tried things like not running other apps? New video driver? Turning down hardware acceleration? "l8neway" <l8neway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BA1A51A-81DE-4524-AE97-7FB8D4C7FDAF@microsoft.com... > Does anybody have the same problem that I do with Money in the sense ...

Sending web page attachments
Whn attempting to send a web page via e-mail I receive the following message. What do I need to do in order to send these pages error free and why is the message being received in the first place? Thank you - Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:www.msnbc.msn.url ...

Saving default tabs

CRM 4.0 Advanced Find with Error on page
Hi, I have problem which I have not solved and I really cannot figure out what is wrong. Anyone can help with this: At server Advanced find works like it should be. When using webclient or outlook client Advanced find does not work, only "Error on page" occurs in IE status bar. -Max To be more specific; I can form the query, but when hitting Search-button error appears and nothing happens. Here is the script error I receive <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Määrittäm...