Sorting/Grouping - Control+Quote

Hello,
I have two problems with Acc2003, it worked fine with acc97.

1) I have a report with Sorting/grouping section and I want that every group
should start a new page. I set the Force New Page to Before Section. Now
with acc2003 the first page is blank.
(the After Section doesn't work either)

2) I always use the short cut Ctrl+Brk to copy from the previous line. When
I change the keyboard mode to Hebrew by pressing Alt+Shif, the form opens in
Design mode. Acc97 was no problem.

Abe

0
katz

Sorting

How to sort account list?

"An unexpected error has occurred" when sending from distribution lists
I have set up a new computer, installed Outlook 2002 on it and migrated my files to it from the previous computer. Now whenever I attempt to send an email addressed via one of my distribution lists, I get an error message (An unexpected error has occurred). I also see two Contacts folders in the Add Address List in the Tools/options in the address book. I did change the location of the Outlook pst files, did I confuse something or ? Any ideas? Nothing in the Knowledge base helped Thanks. ...

Linking Outlook fields from the "Contact Folder" to a custom form in Outlook...
Using Exchange Server 2003/Outlook 2003, we have created a custom Help Desk form in Outlook. We would like the ability to link specific fields from the Contacts Folder (Example B), in a drop-down list box if possible. We are far from knowing that something like this is even possible. Would appreciate *any* suggestions. Thank you. ...

Where's the Sort by New Message option?

Copy of "SelfCert.exe"
Anyone have a copy of SelfCert.exe. I need it to make myself an internal "certificate". Mac Lingo Mac@SV-CaliforniaGirl.Com Mac Lingo - See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q217221/ OFF2000: Using SelfCert to Create a Digital Certificate for VBA Projects - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com "Mac Lingo" <Mac@SV-CaliforniaGirl.Com> wrote in message news:hqSFe.5934$Uk3.1735@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Anyone have a copy of SelfCert.exe. I need it to make myself an internal > "certificate". > Mac Lingo > Mac@SV-CaliforniaGirl.Com ...

We Need a United Group of Users Re POS Screen
I was just using our POS today and realized that some items have been scanning without the correct taxes set to the item. We all need to voice this concern to microsoft to update the POS screen. The tax colunm should actually show the tax code so that the cashier call see which taxes are being applied to each item and should print a tax code next to item on sales receipt. If someome makes a mistake enter something it Manager then our cashiers are the next line to catch the mistake. But, they need to be able to see it. The check mark on the screen says that taxes are being applied...

Row names will not move with sort

Pls show me how to delete message in the google group ?
I can't find field delete the message in the google group. Pls show me. thank a lot ! ...

sorts not sorting

close "ALL"
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP Pro SP2 Hi, Is there a way to "Close ALL Files" (but leave Excel open) with a mouse click or keyboard shortcut? Hi Stef Hold the Shift key when you click on the File menu en you see Close all -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "stef" <notvalid@nomail.nul> wrote in message news:OpDg6hFLIHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Excel 2002 SP3 > Win XP Pro SP2 > > Hi, > > Is there a way to "Close ALL Files" (but leave Excel open) with a mouse > click or keyboard shortcut? Here is one I use...

import- number- sort?

"Runtime Error: Subscript Out of Range"
What the heck does this mean? If you hadn't guessed, I'm new to macros I'm getting this message when I try to run one of mine. THe macro open another workbook, copies two rows, pastes them, then copies the colo pallette, then closes the other workbook. When I ran them after writin them yesterday, they all worked fine, but now, I'm getting an error Here's the VBA (Which I know nothing about) if it will shed any light Any ideas -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?ac...

Find a discussion group for Business Portal
I am trying to set up MS Business Portal & have it pull the infomation from Great Plains (GP). I have a lot of questions but can't find any good anwsers. I am looking for a user group but so far havn't found any. Can some one point me in the right direction? This group is the only one I know of where people regularly contribute. -- Charles Allen, MVP "IanWilliams" wrote: > I am trying to set up MS Business Portal & have it pull the infomation from > Great Plains (GP). I have a lot of questions but can't find any good > anwsers. I am looki...

sorting macro #3

Outlook
A few days ago Outlook 2003 (with SP2 installed) had to be closed for not responding. It then came up next time without the viewing pane (an unusual occurrence). Today I was unable to access my Inbox folders. I have run scanpst.exe, which carries on to the end when it asks to "repair" when it hangs and does nothing. My pst file is less than 2Gb. I was also unable to access or send mail. Reading the posts I set up a new profile, identila to the old one bt with a new name and was then able to send received mail, but now new folders Inbox/Unread mail/Follow up/Sent items appear in the...

Is the bug "Word does not remember position of window" still not fixed?

Sorting checking register

Exchange 2003 and public folder email address in distribution group
Hello! I would like to add an email address of one of my public folders to a distribution list in exchange 2003. The public folder already has an email address of publicfolder@domain.com problem is that I dont know how to select this when I try to add this email in distribution groups. Any help would be great! Dan In ESM - go to the mail-enabled Public Folder's properties | Member Of tab | Add. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Dan J.S." <me@hyperx.com> wrote in message news:11s7q5...

counting "="
Is there a way to make something like =countif($a$1:$a$100,"=") work as intended? The function is returning zero when there are clearly cells with the text "=" in it. If i were to use something like $a:$a as the range, it will just count all the blank cells in column A. Thanks. Try =COUNTIF(A:A,"*=*") best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "rockhammer" <rockhammer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17D342B7-B52A-4DFD-976F-E1967A46FC58@microsoft.com... > Is there a...

Manager can update membership list check box
Hi, I'm working with W2K3 and E2K3. Is there a way to setup 'Active Directory Users and Computers' on a workstation so that the check box for 'Manager can update membership list check box' (Distribution Group, Managed by tab) appears? So far I can only make that work by remoting into an Exchange server, but that won't work for administrators, we need them to do this from their desktops. Thanks, Mindy Mindy: ADUC is probably overkill for just managing distribution group memberships. Can the manager just manage them through Outlook by selecting the properti...

Export univ dist group members to Excel or text file
Hello....my company recently migrated from Exch 5.5 to Exch 2003 (we are now in native mode), and Windows 2003 AD. In 5.5, you used to be able to copy members of a distribution list, and put into text file or Excel. I can not seem to figure out how to do this with AD and Exchange 2003. Does anyone know if this can be done? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!! All of the distribution list (mail-enabled groups now) and other recipient information is stored in the Active Directory. Manipulating the Active Directory is not quite as simple as manipulating the old Exchange dir...

"Can't open this item" error
Hello, I have an email that's been sitting in my Inbox for about three months. I can't delete it, reply to it, move it, forward it, anything. I always get an error "Can't open this item", "Unknow Error" etc. Is there a way to get rid of the email. I heard that Working Offline might work, but I don't know how to do that. Can you please help? Thanks, Joe Turn off the preview pane and see if you can now delete it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and fin...