Sending Current Data Record in Form

I have created a form which I want to be filled in and send via email.  I
have uncovered the email commands but I am having issues in that when I make
the call to fill the form, all my records are being filled-in WHEN I only
want the current one to be generated.

How can I do this?

bqs wrote:
> I have created a form which I want to be filled in and send via email.  I
> have uncovered the email commands but I am having issues in that when I make
> the call to fill the form, all my records are being filled-in WHEN I only
> want the current one to be generated.
>
> How can I do this?

Are you limiting the current record with a "WHERE" clause in the SQL
statement? Or using a form filter?

Nick
0
Biz

How to paste Conditional Formatting to other cells but using different data cell
I've made a spreadsheet that has a column for days of testing and another column that calculates the actual days it took for testing. Each row has a different day requirment of when testing should be complete. How can I format the column of "actual days of testing" to color the cell in red with bold type when the value of this cell is greater than the cell of "days of testing"? I tried conditional formating, but this only works for one row, when I tried to paste the format to other cells it used the data source from the first row. It would be too time consuming to indiv...

Maiking one form visible from another
I would like to be able to have a command button on a form which will go to and maximise another form which is already open. I would like this form to be maximised and the one with the button to be minimized. I have tried hiding the first form by using "me.visible = false" The problem with this is it is then not available in the task bar at the bottom of the screen. Any help greatly appreciated. John B Unless you are opening forms in dialog mode, you can just SetFocus to the other form so that it jumps to the front, e.g.: Forms!Form1.SetFocus -- Allen Browne - Micro...

Moving Workflows that creating records with Money fields
I currently have a workflow that creates a number of child records based on the options selected on the triggering record. This works fine. The issue I have is when I try to deploy this to an other tenancy (on the same server or a different server) I cannot publish the workflow - it gives me an error about the transactioncurrencyid not being valid. The child records do have an money field. I changed my workflow and added the Currency field to the form and set the default value to the correct currency ( as per KB 946795 - How to use a workflow rule to update a value in the Money field ...

How can I get a combo box to get data based on a text box?
Hi, I have a text box that looks up an ID number from a table. I want the User to type in an ID and then have a combo box on the same form that gives a list of dates that correspond to that ID in the text box. Right now, the combo box displays all the dates from all the ID's. I want it to only show the dates that are linked to that ID. Please help, Thanks Use the text box's AfterUpdate event to modify the combo box's RowSource property: Me.ComboBox1.RowSource = "SELECT ... FROM ... WHERE FieldID=" & Me.TextID & ";" tyler.deutsch@gmail.com wrote...

Why do I get BCM unable to initialze form message?
CAn anyone offer any assistance to this error message? I'm sure the data is in my pc somewhere but I cannot access it. Try posting in the microsoft.public.outlook.bcm group and including both = your BCM version and the exact text of the error message.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Lydia" <Lydia@discussions.microsoft.c...

can't send email, must authenticate
Help I have two email accounts with Charter Communications. I can't send email and get the following error message only on the one account: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com' on 11/28/2003 7:44 PM 473 xxx@xxxxxxx.com relaying prohibited. You should authenticate first Sending works fine on the other account. Both accts with charter. settings on both the same. tried setting authentication on the outgoing server and it doesn't help. Have cable connection and firewall. office XP and Win XP. have used for a long time n...

Send As not working after migrating to Exch2003
In Exch2000, Tech1 could send message as "Helpdesk mailbox". I moved Tech and Helpdesk mailboxes to Exchange 2003 last night. This morning, when Tech1 is logged on as Tech1 and attempts to send message "From:Helpdesk", he gets message "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user.". Then I go to to article below but that still doesn't work: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327174 Darn. It works. It took 2 hours for the permissions get replicated. "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmai...

Need to populate data from different sheet.
I have a drop down list of branch names in one sheet. The source sheet (separate one) contains the values of this list and addresses and contact information, as well. I need to populate adjacent cells in the one sheet with the respective addresses and contact information, matching the selected branch name. EXCEL 2007 Please check out:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ Item number 57. If you enter numbers (1 to 9 in any order) into worksheet_1 cells A2 to A10 it will pull back the corresponding values into worksheet_1 cells B2 to B10. The, "translation table" ...

Send/Receive Settings Outlook 2002
Having a problem with the email setting for leaving a copy on the server. We click the box for saving and choose the amount of days to leave on the server. Then when we close outlook and reopen it is gone. The box is no longer checked to save email on the server. What's happening?? Is there a fix for this problem? ...

Data Labels on Clustered Column w/ 3D Visual effect #2
Clustered Columns can have Alignment as "Inside End" This doesn't seem possible with 3D Visual effect Is there a way to resolve this? Yes, use 2D charts. They provide a better representation of the values being plotted without the implied false third dimension. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ emwashburn wrote: > Clustered Columns can have Alignment as "Inside End" > > This doesn't seem possible with 3D Visual effect > > Is there a way to ...

Send/Receive Complete
This is a truly minor question that I have about Outlook 2002 on Windows = XP. When I click the Send/Receive button or press F9, the message = Send/Receive Complete appears in the lower right-hand corner of the = window almost immediately, but the animation - the little letter moving = between the two folders - keeps on going for anywhere between 6 to 8 = seconds afterward. Are sending and receiving complete when I see the Send/Receive Complete = message or somewhat later when the animation stops? I wouldn't want to = close Outlook while mail might still be on the way. Since this is my ...

Page 1 is full with data...now what??
Page 1 of my spreadsheet is initially empty, except for the cell borders which mark off a 20x5 spreadsheet area. (ie, there are 20 rows and 5 columns where data will be entered). Once all the cells on Page 1 of my spreadsheet become full of data, I might need to add more data to this workbook. Once the area on Page 1 is full, is it possible to create another empty table on Page 2 so more data can be entered onto a new table that is formatted exactly like the table on Page 1?? I guess what I'm really looking for is a type of smart workbook that automatically creates a newly...

OLE Object Data Type Question
Hi, a friend of mine supports a very simple Access 2000 database for keeping tracks of his .JPG file. The database has a table with several field, and one of them is of OLE Object data typy. He opens that table, rightclicks OLE Object field, selects Insert Oject and creates a link to a .JPG file. After finishing insertion the OLE Object field contains kind of "MSPicture3" or "MSImage3" (I don't remember exactly the text). Before a month ago he moved his database to another computer and now after insertion into the OLE Object field a link, it contains "...

Transaction Processing Combing Record Types
I have two tables, one with check data, and one with invoice data. I would like to combine the records from each table using the transaction number to join records and creating a query that displays each record type as displayed below in the output table. Help! Thanks! Check Table Record Transaction Amount Check Number 04 1 100 12345 Invoice Table Record Transaction Invoice Amount 06 1 1234 50 06 1 5678 50 Output Transaction Record Amount Invoice/Check Number 1 04 100 ...

How to change the view at "View Duplicates" form?
Please help on how to change the view at "View Duplicates" form? we want to add more columns on this view. But I cannot find this view at SavedQueryBase table. Thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ ...

Help! send/receive button won't work
Hello, I have just reinstalled Outlook 2002 after uninstalling the evaluation version of Office 2003. When I click the send/receive button on the toolbar of Outlook I get a message in a popup outlook dialogue box "the operation failed". The history: I have just completed the evaluation of Office 2003. When I installed the evaluation version it overwrote outlook 2002 with ver. 2003. This did not happen with any of the other applications such as word, excel etc. In fact if I remember correctly at the time of installation it gave me the choice and I said I wanted access to O...

copying charts into new sheets, data is pulled from old sheet
i make a sheet with a load of data and some graphs, then i want to copy the whole thing into a new sheet to process some similar but different data, all the cell references translate cleanly, and refer to the new sheet however, the graphs reflec tthe previous sheets ranges and data. how can i copy the graphs so they refer to cells on the new sheet? btw i know excel pretty well, and i could go through and drag new data on, but i would like about 30 graphs per sheet, so its tedious. thanks instead of copying just the data, use the Move or Copy Sheet option under Edit and copy the whol...

Not all pages in record print
When I go to print a Contact record, with lengthy notes, it only prints the first 3 pages - anyone know how to make it print ALL? TIA! -- TWhelan ...

Hi Guys, Please help me. We have a multiple exchange organization with 1 bridgehead server that has an SMTP connector to the ISP. All servers are connected to bridgehead server via Routing group connector. One of my servers is having an issue sending mail outside the organization. They get the following error message when sending outside: 'Mwafulirwa, Natasha' on 12/7/2005 4:29 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ncgs1.nc.illovo.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for n...

form 'freezes'
Hi all, During a timeconsuming action I like to present a form with a progressbar, so the user knows someting is going on. My problem now is that if an user set focus on the form, the caption bar says: 'xxx does not respond' and the progressbar freezes. The process however continues without problems. This must be something trivial, but I cannot find anything that solves this. Any suggestions? tia, Erik Found it. Application.DoEvents() did the trick Erik "Erivis" <erivis@nospam.com> schreef in bericht news:u$94zrSELHA.5724@TK2MSFTNGP05.p...

Missing Address Data
Using CRM V1.2, W2K, and the outlook client under XP SP2 with all the patches, a user can see all the accounts data while on-line, but when he switches to offline, not all the account data is present. The company name and a few others, some custom fields and some standard fields, but the address information is missing. If he goes back online, they are there, and when he goes back off line they disappear again. I have another user setup the exact same way (security roles as well) and he can see the address information whether on line or not. TIA Tim You'll want to check on the SQL s...

Outlook Sending Double Emails
I have a client that is having the issue where when they send out an email to someone, the person ends up receiving two emails... one is plain text and the other is HTML. Any ideas what setting might be causing this in Outlook? Thanks, Sean sblenkhorn@gmail.com <sblenkhorn@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a client that is having the issue where when they send out an > email to someone, the person ends up receiving two emails... one is > plain text and the other is HTML. Any ideas what setting might be > causing this in Outlook? Have the client switch to Plain Text formattin...

Recording Spinoff
How do I record a spinoff. Duke spun off Sempra energy .5 shares for each share of Duke and the basis for each share of sempra was 24.8955 How do I record so I get the basis of both holdings correct Paul On the portfolio page there is a "Select a Special Activity". When you select it, one of the activities is for a spin off. Just enter the data as asked. I'm running 2006 and have entered a few spin offs with no problem and proper basis is calculated. Al. "Paul " <pkeller@optonline.net> wrote in message news:1580D920-3513-4833-88A3-BA828304A574@micr...

Form with Multiple Parameters
I have a Report bound to a query that upon opening opens an unbound form with 4 combo boxes and 2 date input fields. The choices selected (or not selected) filter the report through the Where Condition string. I had no problem with the first combo box (cboSite) but the second combo box (cboDept) could be in 3 different columns in the table so my where condition needs to include an or. However, I can't seem to figure out how to include it so that it will still filter under the first combo box. Any help will be appreciated. Code from Click Event is pasted below. Private Sub cmdOK_Cli...

Sorry, here's the data!!!
Work Order Sub Code Status Code Work Order # Asset Number MAJ 48 209996 248482 MAJ 10 242552 110140 MAJ 48 261283 266092 MAJ 10 262684 253321 MAJ 80 270587 250623 MAJ 90 278131 248482 MAJ 80 278132 248483 MAJ 80 278133 248484 MAJ 80 278137 248485 MAJ 91 312322 253966 MAJ 48 312534 254051 MAJ 48 324296 253287 MAJ 10 333233 253966 MAJ 80 333238 47488 MAJ 80 333296 47731 MAJ 90 333714 47415 MAJ 14 335426 2250 MAJ 04 335444 253317 MAJ 81 335816 254051 MAJ 10 336009 0 MAJ 91 336013 0 MAJ 48 336023 112957 MAJ 10 336409 46649 MAJ 14 337899 254074 MAJ 10 338720 47381 MAJ 10 338992 47488 MAJ 48 339020...