Report Problem

--
Hansford D. Cornett

best use for x,z and zz report
now we are using z report for end of day and zz report for end of month (x report just to get hard copy of inday sales) is thier a better or more usefull way to use this three reports? best reqards Hi Bacha11....you describe what most RMS users (I believe) do with the X, Z and ZZ reports - if you have multiple shifts (example a morning shift and a afternoon shift) on your registers you could use the X and Z reports for shift reporting and the ZZ for end of day (it will include both Z reports from both shifts) - other than that I think you're good to go.... "BACHA11" wrote:...

Help Need for Sales Comparison Report
I have a table of daily sales figures. Fields are: WE (Numberic for Week Number) Date (Date) CashSales (Currency) ChargeSales (Currency) Credits (Currency) What I need to be able to do is produce a report that shows a comparison of all sales by Week Number from 2007 vs current 2008 year, grouped by Week Numbers. Example: W/E 1 Date Cash Sales Charge Sales Credits Date Cash Sales Charge Sales Credit 1-1-07 $100.00 $50.00 $0 1-2-08 $110.00 $65.00 $0 1-2-07 $200.0...

OCX module state problem in VS2005
Hi, I have an OCX ( a regular MFC DLL dynamically linked with MFC, built with _USRDLL and _AFXDLL). The problem I am facing is that when my MFC application load this OCX, the m_classList member variable of AFX_MODULE_STATE get resets to NULL. This was not happening with VS2003. OCX IinitInstance is defined as BOOL CFooApp::InitInstance() { return COleControlModule::InitInstance(); } CFooApp is derived from COleControlModule and COleControlModule is derived from CWinApp. The function exposed in this OCX is STDAPI DllRegisterServer(void) { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(_afxModuleAddrThis); i...

Oulook Express 6 Problem
Internet explorer does not open when i click a link on an email. Try these steps... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q177054 -- "I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!" - Alceryes "Simon P. Fleming" <badseed247@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:9UHje.105419$Cq2.23051@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Internet explorer does not open when i click a link on an email. > Also the "URL monitor fix" on this page may work. http://www.infopackets.com/gazette/2003/20030107_web_links_in_outlook_express_dont_work_...

Detail Tax Collected and Tax Analysis report totals should match
The 'Detail Tax Collected' and 'Tax Analysis' report totals do not match. We know the reasoning is that the 'Tax Analysis' report rounds the totals, which causes the two reports to be off by just a few cents to sometimes a few dollars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

Imap append problem
Hi, Im trying to move mails between accounts with imap. The target account is a Exchange account and on a 36Mb mail i get "This message is to big and can not be appended". Is it possible to change that maxsize setting somewhere? /Erik On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:37:51 +0200, "Erik Dunder" <erik.dunder@fsdata.se> wrote: >Hi, > >Im trying to move mails between accounts with imap. >The target account is a Exchange account and on a 36Mb mail i get "This >message is to big and can not be appended". >Is it possible to change that maxsize setti...

Problem w/ calculations in the Pager Footer
I am creating a report to record and provide information on how long a water pump station has been operating over the last 45 days. I have created the form to enter the information (on a weekly basis), a table to store the information, a query to extract the last 45 days of information and a report to display the last 45 days of information to the end user. But I don't seem to be able to get access to complete the calculations needed in the Page Footer of the report to display the the difference between the last two entries and the average difference over the last 30 days of opera...

Contacts synching problems.
I have another problem. I have consolidated 2 contact lists accidentally. How can I create a new contacts list so that I can slowly move over the contacts that I want to move to this new contacts list? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- darylakagod darylakagod MCP MCSE CCNA <darylakagodMCPMCSECCNA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have another problem. I have consolidated 2 contact lists > accidentally. How can I create a new contacts list so that I can > slowly move over the contacts that I want to move to this new > contacts...

2 column subreport problem
I have a report with a single column. I have a sub-report in the detail section of this report. The sub-report has two columns. Only one column prints in the sub-report. TIA for your help. Never mind....I got it. Gettin' old ain't for sissies! "R Fourt" wrote: > I have a report with a single column. > I have a sub-report in the detail section of this report. The sub-report has > two columns. > Only one column prints in the sub-report. > TIA for your help. ...

Problem automating outlook
Hi I am using the following code to automate outlook from within MS Access; Dim O As Object O = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") The problem is that I am getting the following error on the second line; Automation error The specified module can not be found What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Dim O As Object Set O = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Regards Mark Dormer "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:eFs9QqIUGHA.1236@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I am using the following code to...

POP3 Mailbox problems
Greetings, I am having the following difficulties that I could use some help on. I am running a small home/office system, it consists of 1 Small Business Server 2003, 2 desktop clients and 1 notebook client (all winxp). I have set up 7 accounts to the server all with an exchange account. I have email accounts out on the net on a domain that I own and would like to retreive that email and forward to the exchange accounts on my server. I configure the pop3 connector to get that mail, but it appears as though it does not retreive it or it goes elsewhere I don't know which. At lest i...

Problem with Import/Export
Hi, I have a problem with Outlook 2003. When I try to import or export to/from my PST file, I only get messages, contacts, appointments or tasks up to November 2003 - which is the date when I reformatted my computer and installed O2k3 (I imported my backup PST into Outlook 2003). I tried to repair the PST with scanpst.exe - but the problem persists. Any ideas on how to "remind" the file that it has newer items inside - will be greatly appreciated! Many thanks. This is rather a vague question. Importing and exporting are two different operations. I'm having a hard time unde...

Problem with mixed trend and XY chart
I have a number of large spreadsheets used for analysing quality data On each table there are several trend charts showing results over time On each chart I have also added control limits set up as XY ranges. Initially all worked well.....but..... for some reason when I filte the lists now (to select specific products) the x axis labels (set u as a named range) expand to fill most of the graph space. Without the XY ranges it all works fine but with them in place i doesnt. When I check the axis format I also find that I can no longe change the number of categories between tick marks. What am...

Outlook problem #26
Hi I have Outlook 2003 installed on my laptop. Earlier I had Office XP (with Outlook). The problem is, when I start my outlook (pst), it shuts download throwing an error message " Outlook encountered a problem and need to shutdown". This happens only when I don't have a connection to my mail server. As a result I am not able to read mails offline and access pst mails offline. Any takers? With regards and thanks Shareef See 26 May 11.57 Repeated Outlook Crashes >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have Outlook 2003 installed on my laptop. Earlier I had &...

Nesting Reports
Hi Is there any way of adding folders to the memorized reports list so as to make them more organised and easier to find. Alternatively, can they be nested as in Reports>Sales>Summary Sales (Daily) ..... Many Thanks Coonawarra Coonawarra, No, additional folders can't be used, but, just use the naming conventions as RMS does (look at the reports dropdown, Customer, Sales, Items, Quotes/Orders, etc). We have starting doing this with our Custom reports too. Save the memorized report as Sales - Detailed Sales for Coonawarra or Items - Count Sheet for Coonawarra Then afte...

simple problem, i think... with running totals
At work we have a competition and we keep up with a set of points we get each day. I want to create a worksheet that looks like this: Name | + | - | Total Points I want to be able to simply enter 3(or any number) in the Plus column have it add to the total points, keep that running total, and clear the 3 that i put in there so it will be ready for tomorrow. The same goes for the minus, I want to be able to deduct these points from the Total Points, then clear the number i entered in the minus field, saving the running total... I'm fairly good with the basics of excel, but i couldn&#...

SQL report as dashboard to filter for Current user cannot user CRMAF_ #2
First off I cannot use the default filters because the report is being generated for a dashboard and not a CRM Report, however it is being created via an SRS Report. I simply need a way to filter the report for the current user only, I found this query which gives the system user but this will not match up to the Account owner because of its format. select fullname from FilteredSystemUser where domainname = SUSER_SNAME() Gives: CRM Admin I need, Admin, CRM ...

autoshape fill problems in Excel 2003
Hi, Just upgraded to Excel 2003 from Excel 2000. Now autoshapes are not transparent so that text can't be seen through them. I go to autoshape properties and choose No Fill and the shape remains black. I can also choose other fills but not "no fill". It is black. So the text is covered up. I've tried send to back on the autoshape object with no results. I've tried changing the color of the text to no results. When I open up the file in Excel 2000 the formatting is fine. Any ideas? Thanks, Kathy ...

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" #3
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. Prior to this installtion i had outlook 2007 beta installed on my machine but I uninstalled it, actually during the uninstall process i had accidentally clicked the cancel button, later on i did the uninstallation from Control Panel. Then i tried installing outlook 2003 though the installation got executed smoothly but am not able to perform the above mentioned actions. Als...

XSLT Transform problem
I'm generating an XSLT document programatically in VB.Net. I'm then trying to apply that XSLT against a cXML document to generate my own internally developed XML document. I'm using RichTextBox controls to dump out the XSLT, cXML and internal XML. The following code works fine in Visual Studio 2002. However, after upgrading to VS 2003, this same code no longer works I'm declaring a variable "xslt" as a new XSLTransform. Dim xslt As XslTransform = New XslTransform I'm then calling the "Load" method of the "xslt" to load the XSLT...

Reports only using Interest paid for its calculations?
I've been using Money since Money03...I'm using Money 05 now. I've got a very simple financial life and I've never really tried to use any of money's wonderful features. I've noticed a few things though in all versions that are confusing me and it must just be the way I have my accounts setup or something but I can't find it. When I look at different reports it's only using the interest. For example, on my home page in Money I like to show vehicle expenses for the year. However, as of right now it's only showing $930 for Car Payments on the year....

Problem w. RUS in one subdomain
Hi, I have a problem with RUS. I have a forest with 5 domains. Root domain and four subdomains. Let's call them: top.tld a.top.tld b.top.tld c.top.tld d.top.tld Exchange 2003 server is installed in top.tld (exchange org consists of one server). RUS is created for each subdomain and domainprep has been run on each respective infrastructure master. a, b, and c domain users have exchange mailboxes and everything works well. However, "d" subdomain is having problems. Since RUS was created for that domain (today), I see two 8270 messages coming up on Exchange server and users ...

problem saving xls files into shared folders location
The users in my network are complaining about this problem: They open Excel files from shared folder location and after changes in the file, when trying to save, they get a message sating that the file will be saved under a name something like "E0720002" (different every time). After that the file with the original name disappears from the location, the E0720002 file is there but with no (xls) extension and the users are left without a clue about where the file is -- usually they do not read the message stating that "E0720002" will be the name of the file (I can't blam...

Report Sum/If Statement
I have a report that I am writing that will be summing footer sections with twist. I want to have the sum function state "0" if the days outstanding is greater than 2. However, if the days outstanding is less than or equal to 2 I want the report to sum the count. The formula that I am using is: =IIf([WU Day Count]>2,0,Sum([CountOfENTRY_NUM1])) This is working great if there is only a single line to add on either side (>2 or <=2) or if there are no instances of records >2 days, however if there are multiple lines where the days outstanding could be a number of days (...

Excel Menu Problem
Have no idea what happened. Using Excel 2003. Now, I don't have a File or Edit menu. I've tried right clicking on the menu bar and selecting customize but that doesn't help. Iv'e tried reset, but nothing. 've been able to add some the File and Edit features to the View menu (which is now my first menu), but printing is gone (among other things). Now I have these menus: view, insert, format, tools, data, window, help, Adobe PDF. On rare occasion, the File and Edit menus appear (on start up of Excel) but then disappear. I'm using XP SP1. THANKS!!! RON Search for ...