re re re ????

nefertiti ???

0
mallard

error re default mail client-again and again
Please advise: recently I keep getting-- Error: There's no default mail client or the current mail client....etc. etc." --I have used Outlook forever and have never received that error message and Outlook has been listed as my default mail client in both Outlook and Explorer. This started happening since I downloaded MS XP Service PackII although maybe that has nothing to do with it.(??)The only way I seem to be able to correct the issue is by running "Detect and Repair" ---That solves the problem for about 4 days but then the error message pops up again. ???? -Ple...

Re:Microsoft Outlook Help
I have 'Microsoft Outlook 2000' #1 - I have two separate Outlook address books that I want to combine into one only? How do I transfer all the contacts Name & Address's into one address book only? #2 How do I make a seperate file to do a mail out to a specific group. IE: I want to do labels to a specific group of 50 Names from my address book? Any help, instructions etc would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance ...

How to re-assign a data series.
How do you re-assign a data series from primary to secondary axis using 2 axes? It appears to auto assign based on series input? I inputed 6 data series and and wanted the first 2 data series on the primary axes and remaining 4 on secondary. ...

RE: Exchange 2003 sp1
Does anyone know when exchange 2003 sp1 is going to be released? When it is ready. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "wbmcse" <wbmcse@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BAE52071-373E-4CEF-A3AF-3498AA475BEA@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know when exchange 2003 sp1 is going to be released? ...

Re: Play that funky music
Okay, on top of trying to convert music, I need additional help. I am trying to insert music onto another slide show, and it is a wav file, but for some reason the music will not play. What am I doing wrong? Please help this dumb shmuck. -- Buttaflye --They say home is where the heart is; then I wonder, where is my heart?-- ...

Re: "Gain since opening date" ??
Any ideas ?? "Apothecon" <sailer.ny@netzero.net> wrote in message news:... > My 401k shows a large negative "gain since opening date" on the summary > page after you click on investing at the top.However the amount of gain is > accurate after opening up the portfolio and checking account summary.The > summary page only seems inaccurate.Any ideas ? Thanks again > ...

question on re-formatting a report
How can I get a report that's copied to Excel in this format (originally an .rtf file): Division A Accounting Invoice# 123 $100 567 $345 Division A Marketing Invoice# 456 $50 877 $2000 to look like this: Division A Accounting 123 $100 Division A Accounting 567 $345 Division A Marketing 456 $50 Division A Mar...

Re: Synchronize two seperate Exchange accounts (only calendar)
Check this product out. http://www.synchpst.com/ ...

How can re-update "failed" Windows Updates?
What are the steps. Thank You -- Kristen Rios Which is the update(s) failing to install? Further information required: Click Start, and then click Run. In the Open box, type %windir%\windowsupdate.log and then click OK. Scroll down towards the bottom for the latest entries to locate the error code(s) associated with the latest failed attempt to download/install. Start at the bottom and work your way up to a section that shows an ERROR, WARNING, or FATAL. If appropriate copy and paste the error codes into this thread so someone may be able to assist y...

Why Re:s don't match original posts
Hi, does anybody know why large number of Re:s doesn't match original posts? I use Outlook Express as a news reader and those Re:s drive me crazy!!! Vlado What news server are you using? If you are using your own ISP's server, try: news.microsoft.com Specify a new account on this server under: Tools | Account IME, most responses are correctly threaded on that server, though you still get occasional posts that disappear into thin air. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rat...

Gord D. Re "A document with the name *.xls already open
"/unregserver followed by /regserver" instruction worked ! Thank you very much Gary Thanks Gary Will start posting that along with the other tips. Gord On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:22:34 GMT, "Gary Coles" <gacoles@telus.net> wrote: >"/unregserver followed by /regserver" >instruction worked ! > >Thank you very much > >Gary > ...

Re: smtp service bug?
According to RFC 821, a "." (dot) immediately before or after the @ is an invalid SMTP address. Mike Ober. "Francesco" <lvfranz_remove_me@tiscali.it> wrote in message news:ed62hu$qlv$2@fata.cs.interbusiness.it... >I have see that, also in the latest build, the email address formatted as > xxx.yyy.@wwww.it are not accepted: the problem seems to be the latest dot > before @. > > Anyone have similar experience? > > > Francesco ...

How to re-download emails from server to outlook 2007
I need to re-download emails that are in the server but got deleted from my inbox some time ago. I tried http://support.microsoft.com/kb/227054 but I cant find those *.rhc files. BTW: I am paying the price of upgrading to Windows 7 and using Outklook 2007. I have ISP and the emails are available using web-email Thanks -- JuanK That kb applies to Outlook2k, not 2007 Configure Outlook with the ISP Mail account. Mail doesnt get deleted unless you delete it, excepting if its an imap account "JuanK" <JuanK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7E...

RE: NDR's from smtp server
I am receiving a large amount of NDR's from my smtp server. It is refusing both good and bad addresses, internal users, and users that do not exists. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. ...

Re: Tax Line Manager shows incorrect salary and tax projections
Hi I have exactly the same problem. Did anybody find a solution? Thanks, V. JC wrote: > *Hi - > > The Tax Line Manager shows the correct Year to Date Salary amoun > but > for some reason, the Projected Total for 2004 is way off. When > drill > down to the projection details, it includes my projected quarterly > bonus but not the regular salary (taxable income) amounts for th > rest > of the year. Same issue with the W-2 tax categories - the projection > includes the taxes for the quarterly bonus but not the regula > salary. > I am using Money 2003, wo...

Anyone Know How to Re-Install Outlook Client?
Our organization has had some problems with SBS and Exchange as they relate to MSCRM. After purchasing more servers to spread the work around and reinstalling MSCRM, it seems as though all is well but in the process of rebuilding everything, we lost both our individual profiles and the Outlook CRM client. At this point we are working just fine in the webclient but are having trouble reinstalling the CRM Outlook client on our sales teams laptops. I have searched Microsoft's site for a solution but have come up with nothing. Is there a specific procedure for reinstalling the Outlook ...

Re: recommend outlook express spam blcker?
Letterman Spam Control, the most effective anti spam solution available today. 5 star award-winning! *Filter and delete emails on the server from Letterman or Outlook, Outlook Express. *Distinguish between Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean charset. *Block connections from emails. *Hide trace from spammers. *Customisable pre-defined system rules. *Found V1AgR@, via gra, V.ia_gr^a, V.I.A.G.R.A. *POP3, Web-based Hotmail, MSN and Yahoo access. *Protects children from inappropriate email. *Life-time free upgrade. Free Download at: http://www.whatlink.com/html/download/let...

Re:How to create and use workflow templates in CRM 4.0?
Hi, i wish to create and use workflow templates in CRM 4.0. i would like to know how could i create a workflow template in CRM 4.0? Thanks. After you get into your workflow screen, There's a picklist field name "Publish As", select Workflow Template, then you created a workflow template that you can use when creating other workflows in CRM. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com On Jan 7, 1:03=A0am, Elays <El...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > =A0 i wish to create and use workflow templates in CRM 4....

re: printer driver install on Windows 7 x64
I managed to get self-extracting exe to invoke the "Add Printer" wizard by starting a 64-bit executable that calls rundll32 and passes the "printui.dll,PrintUIEntry" command line. Unfortunately, after the driver is installed, the Windows "Program Compatibility Assistant" pops up a dialog box that says "The program might not have installed correctly". I did some research on MSDN regarding the PCA (Program compatibility assistant) and I quote: "The best option to exclude a program from PCA is to include, with the program, an applicatio...

Re: Random number macro
"Lars-�ke Aspelin" <larske@REMOOOVE.telia.com> wrote in message news:7hh155d5tolk3knj51bbjg60vl7l32bnri@4ax.com... > On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 15:06:19 +0100, "Victor Delta" <none@nospam.com> > wrote: > >> >>"Victor Delta" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message >>news:eprLDCD$JHA.1380@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >>> "Victor Delta" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message >>> news:uvYrvrB$JHA.200@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>>>I would like to create an Excel macro which will put a series o...

re: lost News button from toolbars
I seem to have completely lost my News button from my toolbars (to open Outlook Express 6 , to read newsgroups). what i did was, I deleted the button and then decided i wanted it back. I clicked "add/Remove Buttons" and then "customise"> "commands". I looked in the "Go" category liike the outlook 2003 help suggests but i have looked up and down the list and "news" is no longer there. how can i get it back? any help would be most appreciated Set Outlook Express as your default newsreader in Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab...

add contacts Into Oulook 2007 from backup files Re; Windows Mail
My old laptop, (Vista) using Windows Mail (not Live Mail) crashed. I have a back up copy of all my contact addresses on an external hard drive and need to add all these into Outlook 2007., They were backed up as "contact file", and because I have over 1000 it is a huge process to add them individually ("adding as a Contact "into my personal contact folder on new laptop running Windows 7, using Outlook 2007) Please help in giving steps to add all this info without having to recreate files.. thank you "Sheryl" <Sheryl@discussions.microsoft....

Re; outlook e-mail
I am having a problem when I am in a document and hit file, send to, it pops up with the internet yahoo instead of our in house list of e-mails. How do I fix this? Thank you ...

Mysterious re date Format
Hi all, The following is code snippet whereby l am copying a worksheet to make a seperate Excel workbook and then if certain criteria are met l also save the file as a text file. The original .xls file has the correct date format (dd/mm/yy), the worksheet saved as .xls has the same correct date format (dd/mm/yy) but the saved .txt file when opened in notepad has the incorrect date format (mm/dd/yyyy) Regional settings are correct (English UK) I have also tried adding Local:=True to the code. But the really frustrating thing is that if l manually copy the sheet and save as ...

CMutex::Lock is re-entrant?
I was able to call CMutex::Lock from the same thread twice w/o calling CMutex::Unlock in between. I interpret this as it being re-entrant, is this correct? I assume that if another thread (B) calls CMutex::Lock after thread A has called it, thread B will wait for thread A to call CMutex::Unlock. But i haven't verified this, and i'm not sure how it accomplishes this because all it does behind the scene is calling if (::WaitForSingleObject(m_hObject, dwTimeout) == WAIT_OBJECT_0) in Lock(). I'm not sure i'm convinced that thread B would block, if thread A itself didn'...