PROBLEM SIZING A TEXT BOX IN A FORM

Access 2007/vista

I have a form in which I cannot adjust the text boxes INDIVIDUALLY.  I click
on a text box and it becomes surrounded by an orange border, indicating it is
selected.  But when I size it smaller or larger, all the other text boxes in
the form move in tandem.  I have not encountered this before and am baffled.
Ideas?
--
William

Problem shortcuts in Word

I want to expose Action menu items as form buttons
I'm trying to expose Action menu items as form buttons by customizing the _recources/ISV.Config file. I'm trying to use the following code: <incident> <ToolBar ValidForCreate="0" ValidForUpdate="1"> <Button Title="Resolve Case" ToolTip="Resolve this case" Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_serviceReports.gif" Url="http://localhost/CS/cases/dlg_closecase.aspx" PassParams="1" WinParams="" WinMode="0"/> </ToolBar> </incident> It throws an error, so I can only assume that I'...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

Remove single text characters

OpenArgs and unwanted Parameter Boxes
I am building a project using Access 2003 sp2 linked to a SQL 2000 Database. All tables and queries are SQL based. I have a search form that supplies between one and three parameters to a searchresults subform. The subform displays employee wage information, and the parameters supplied can be any combination of Insurance No, Date of Birth and Surname. The parameters are passed to the subform as a pipe delimited string via the OpenArgs property of the Openform method. Code in the subform disassembles the Openargs string using the Split function and generates up to 3 arguments. These argu...

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

hidden text
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Someone has sent me a message on FirstClass indicating that there is a hidden message embedded within. I couldn't locate it so I pasted the message into Word (thinking that I might be able to locate it this way.) Nope. Can't find how to recover or discover hidden text. No idea -- I'd suggest you check the FirstClass site on how to use the product or get clarification from the sender. I doubt it has anything to do with Mac Office at all. Good Luck |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/23/10 12:13 PM, i...

change chart print size
I cannot change the size of the printed chart in office 2007. In 2003 it was done using un selecting the "fit to page" button. In 2007 I have a "scale to 100%" but disabled... Thanks Hi, When you say you are clicking the Fit to Page button do you mean the Option button on the first sheet of the Page Setup dialog box? If so this option is still available in 2007. Set the print range and then choose the Page Layout tab. Open the Width dropdown or the Height dropdown and choose the number of pages. If this is not enough there is a little dialog box launcher at the b...

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

How to get a Dial-up Connection dialog box?
I just got Outlook 2003 with new laptop which I carry back and forth to work. I use the same ISP at both locations, but with different dial-up phone numbers. When I launch Internet Explorer, I get a "Dial-up Connection" dialog box that lets me select which phone number to use. I want to get that same dialog box if I'm not already online and I launch Outlook 2003, but I can't figure out a way to get Outlook to give it to me. I had Outlook Express on my old laptop, and it gave me the same dialog box as IE. Is that function no longer available? -- Friday714 Set th...

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

Excel 2007 chart text box bug
Just found what looks like a bug with charts in Excel 2007. In Excel 2003 I could add a text box to a chart and then assign a formula to it, say =B30. The value in B30 would then appear in the text box. If I insert say 5 rows and three columns above B30, the fomula would adjust and become =E35. When I do the same in Excel 2007, the formula for the box says as =B30 The workaround is to use range name, ie, =rangename. However, that adds lots of extra steps. And users have to know to do and know that Excel 2007 behaves differently. No logic in the change, so it most likely is a bug. ...

outlook web access redirect problem