Problem Copying records with combo box

I'm having trouble copying a child record to a new parent.
All fields are copying properly, EXCEPT the combo box field that is bound to
column 2 in the child record.
The other combo box fields that are in the child record are copying fine,
since they are bound to column 1.

This used to work fine in Access97.  My users pointed out the change in
functionality to me since we changed to AccessXP.

I am copying using Select record, copy record.

Help!
TIA,
Kathy

0
Kathy

Problem shortcuts in Word

more than two MX record
Hi gurus I have and exchange 2000 server, two statics ip, two routers.- each router has it own Ip address.- my mx record points to one of my public IP and all email comes through this using one of my router, then my router push all email to my spam firewall and my firewall push those emails to my exchange server. I want some of my outside user to send email using the other router and bypass my spam firewall. do I just create another MX record pointing to the next static ip and use my router to forward those email directly to my exchange server my MX record mail.domain.com can I cr...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

Excel copy and paste #2
Excel 2000 1) there are times when I can only paste values and not formulas from one workbook to another even though I am using Edit/Copy and Edit/Paste process. 2) there are times when I cannot copy and paste between workbooks launched from Edit/Copy, Edit/paste, or CTRL C, CTRL V or from shortcut menu. The only way is to use the clipboard which does not copy formulas. we have referred to 209338 and 209284 but the stated solution doesn't always work. ...

calendar problem

OpenArgs and unwanted Parameter Boxes
I am building a project using Access 2003 sp2 linked to a SQL 2000 Database. All tables and queries are SQL based. I have a search form that supplies between one and three parameters to a searchresults subform. The subform displays employee wage information, and the parameters supplied can be any combination of Insurance No, Date of Birth and Surname. The parameters are passed to the subform as a pipe delimited string via the OpenArgs property of the Openform method. Code in the subform disassembles the Openargs string using the Split function and generates up to 3 arguments. These argu...

problem #4

Copy Filtered Data
I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 with headers and having a variable ending row. My filter criteria is Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s". I would like to copy the filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3. Thanks! Hi, Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information and press CTRL + V "sailor4life61@yahoo.com" wrote: > I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 > wi...

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

95 and 97 problem

VB Script to copy incremental data from one sheet of workbook to o
Hi, I am looking for a script that can copy the incremental data in existing sheet to another sheet in the same workbook, just want to copy the incremental data of 3 column, i.e. column A,B and S of the existing sheet. I am using excel 2007 Hi, What is 'incremental data' and how do we recognise it and distinguish it from other data in those columns? -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Samarth" wrote: > Hi, > ...

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

How to copy maps and inserted arrows in OneNote.
In OneNote, I inserted a Mapquest neighborhood map. I put a red arrow to point out my house. When I copy the map to my yahoo email, the red arrow doesn't paste. Any ideas? Can I group all the objects to become one? You could screen grab it (Windows Key + S) to the clipboard and then paste that image into your Yahoo mail. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "ggilmore48" <ggilm...

How to get a Dial-up Connection dialog box?
I just got Outlook 2003 with new laptop which I carry back and forth to work. I use the same ISP at both locations, but with different dial-up phone numbers. When I launch Internet Explorer, I get a "Dial-up Connection" dialog box that lets me select which phone number to use. I want to get that same dialog box if I'm not already online and I launch Outlook 2003, but I can't figure out a way to get Outlook to give it to me. I had Outlook Express on my old laptop, and it gave me the same dialog box as IE. Is that function no longer available? -- Friday714 Set th...

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format