Pop Form Based On individual Customer

How would you assign a pop up message for an individual customer for
example let say i go to the record john doe I want to assign a pop up
message for  that specific customer so who ever enters into that
record the message will pop up automatically with notes or the user
cld add notes.

I have the following

Customer Table                 Pop Up Message Table
CustomerID(PK)                       MessageID(PK)
LastName                                CustomerID(Lookup Customer
Table)
FirstName                                Note
SS#
Address1
Address2
City
State
Zip
Phone

0
jeremy0028

Custom Fit to Page
Does anyone know how to fit multiple pages to page? What I mean by this is I have a worksheet that is 707 rows and I've set the page breaks to break the worksheet into 8 pages. The pages are set to letter size. However, some pages have empty space at the top and bottom, and other pages fill out the page completely. This is because each page has a different amount of rows in it obviously. I want to make it so each page is "fit to page" where there is no empty space at the top and bottom, regardless of how many rows each page has. Hopefully what I'm saying makes sense. ...

Workflow generated pop-up messages
I'm using CRM3.0. I would like to know if it's possible from within workflow code (using c# code) to trigger a message (dialog box) back to the web client. So for example if a field is null, display a pop-up message dialog back to the web client such as: "You must enter a Search name before proceeding" I know it's possible to perform validation from within Workflow manager, however the workflow Manager as far as I know, cannot send dialog box pop-up messages back to a Web client. Note that using client side scripting event triggers is not suitable in this situation, ...

Y-Axis maximum based on data range
How can I make Excel to choose the maximum value on the Y- axis to chart to be based on the maximum value in the data range? In other words, if the maximum value in my data range (for Y-axis) is 14%, then I want the Y-axis maximum value to be automatically set at 14% on the chart. Again, since the values in the data range may change, I want the maximum value to be chosen dynamically. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jay Hi Jay have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Frank Jay wrote: > How can I make Excel to choose the maximum value...

Dialog Form Question
Hi I want to automatically create a member in the linked class for each control that I put on the Dialog Resource Is that possible and how? Thank you No way to do this automatically, but you can do it control by control by right clicking and selecting Add Variable or Add Event Handler. I mostly use cut and paste these days and just add them manually. It doesn't take much time if you use one for a template then just copy it. Tom "S Shulman" <smshulman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OSFxkPv2FHA.636@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I want to automa...

some type of pop up blocker
When i try to access certain areas of CRM 3.0, there is some type of pop up blocker or something that will not let the next window open. I have disabled my pop up blocker but it still occurs. When i put the mouse pointer in front of the pop up blocker message, it states no pop ups were blocked. Some have worked by holding down ctrl or alt but others will not open the new window. Any ideas or suggestions? MT - if you have any toolbars installed in IE (google, MSN, yahoo, etc) uninstall them. there are lots of reported cases where disabling them isn't good enough, you need to un...

form text field wont change font size word 2007
I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any sense to me. I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version of word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc. The font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes them another font and style? How do i get them to be the same font as the rest of the document. Can someone put this in English for me? Thanks You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before inserting the field. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dlb1228...

In excel, how do i create a box on a form for a customer to click
how do I create a box on a email excel form for a customer to click on to acknowledge they agree with the terms and it automatically put a check mark in the box. ...

Duplicate form
I am trying to copy a form that holds a vehicle's information, it's current assignment, etc... What I need to do is when the vehicle's infor is changed (for example, assignment) I need to copy to duplicate the date and stamp the date of "change" but also keeping the history of where the vehicle was previously assigned. Any help will be greatly appreciated My initial impression is that your table structure is not normalized... that you're storing a separate, complete record for a vehicle for each assignment. Instead, what you should have is a table that holds ...

pop sound !
I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see what its trying to notify me of ? sixpack wrote: > I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" > well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see > what its trying to notify me of ? How did you find it was a 'system notification'? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html So are you te...

form logic
I'll try to explain the best I can. I have an customer orders form, w/ the order lines being the subform. When a csr is going to enter in a new order, I would like for an pop up form to open up as they enter in a part number if it's specific criteria. For example, if any part number has a stop or a warning on it I want my pop up form to come up. So what I did was on my ItemID field, afterupdate, I put logic there as follows: If me!CustOrderStop = 1 or 2 then DoCmd.OpenForm "frmCustOrderStopMsg" Endif I need for the id to be carried to that form. How do I do that? I'...

OWA 2003 Forms Based Auth Not loading, HTTP 500 Error
I had a exchange 2003 on win 2000 Server working fine, I just moved over the mailboxes to a windows 2003. Now I can't seem to get Forms to come up at all. I install a certificate created by the windows 2000 Server. I get all the other screen but once it get's past the, accept certificate screen, I get an internal error, Http 500 Regular login works fine without the certifcate and I believe with as well. Any help on this? ...

De-Americanising CRM Forms?
Hi, I've recently deployed CRM 3.0 in a test environment for our sales & marketing guys to test. One thing that they have asked, is can we De-Americanise the forms? i.e. Rather than State/Province have County, rather than Zip/Postal Code just Post Code (Personally, if you know what means what, I can't see why it matters). Is this possible? I've done a search for "ZIP" & "State" of the drive where CRM is installed, and it's returned a load of html pages under "wwwroot\Help" but these are just the help pages. Any help/Suggestions app...

Larger Form when open
Hi, Did somebody know how to configure CRM to the form can be larger when open? Thanks, SM what form are you talking about? "SM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67f201c4757b$f9f13be0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Did somebody know how to configure CRM to the form can be > larger when open? > > Thanks, > > SM Account, Lead... Because the windows is small and the user don't like to scroll all time. Thanks, SM >-----Original Message----- >what form are you talking about? > >"SM" <anonymo...

How to use a split form as a subform
How can I use a split form as a subform? I can't find anyway to make my split form show up in split mode when I use it as a subform. I can show the form view or the datasheet view, but not both. Why not? ...

xmlns:g
I found some sample code to construct an rss feed and am trying to modify it to match Google's specs at: http://www.google.com/base/rss_specs.html, but without knowing much about XML. Their samples show the namespace declaration in the rss tag, I tried it both ways with the same result. It seems reasonably clear, add a namespace: XmlElement docNode = rssDoc.CreateElement("rss"); XmlAttribute attr = rssDoc.CreateAttribute("version"); attr.Value = "2.0"; docNode.Attributes.Append(attr); XmlAttribute attr1 = rssDoc....

Opening a form from a Pop-up
I have a pop-up form I have created so that instructors can double-click on a user number and a New Student form is supposed to open. I have done several pop-up boxes to open other forms and they all seem to work just fine. However, on this particular pop-up, when I double-click a number, I get the following error message "The specified field '[UserNumber]" could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement." I am using a query to draw the information and there is only one table being used in the query. When I check the SQL statemen...

Custom Forms #4
Hey all, Does anyone happen to have a link to find out how to make your own custom forms? When I go into form design I cannot modify the base form at all - I am looking to create items with only a couple items on them. Every seach leads me to links for books to buy to program in outlook, and that's about it... Thanks in advance, GM Gord <gordonrmac@gmail.com> wrote: > Does anyone happen to have a link to find out how to make your own > custom forms? http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Formatting detail records based on a field value not shown in the report
Hi. What's the general syntax for formatting report detail controls' forecolor based on the value of a field in the report's data source that isn't shown? Background: My report's data source includes a field called IS_HIGHLIGHTED (yes/no data type). I want to highlight the forecolor of several detail section controls red if the user checks IS- HIGHLIGHTED for a record in the underlying table. Is this a Detail_Print action or a Detail_Format action...? Thanks! Tom wrote: >Hi. What's the general syntax for formatting report detail controls' >forecolor b...

one query and many forms
Hi all, I have 1 query and 10 forms. The query is used as a look up for a field (StudentID) on all 10 forms. Per request, I added an unbound combo box on all 10 forms (cbo151). I'd like to use the value in this combo box as a parameter for a field in the query. Is there a way I can grab the value in the combo box from the current open form and pass it to the query? I used Forms!myForm1!cbo151 as the parameter but it needs to change for the next form. I'd hate to create 9 more queries. Is there an easier way? Thanks, LGarcia You can use a function to pass the value to the quer...

forms
I have a preprinted form that I need to enter data onto. I would like to make the form on the computer and enter the data, but only have the data printed out. I have the form made in excel, but when I print the form and the data are printed. Eric, What you want to do is a royal PITA http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm I do this all the time in my job. About the only thing that you can do is set up a macro to toggle whatever text you don't want printed and set any line colors that you might have to white (deleting lines moves your text relative to where it'll be printed on the page)....

Query Form
I have exported some data from the local MLS system into an Access database and want to run some statistics on the sales information, using a number of different queries which will feed graphs in Excel, etc... I have a form set up for choosing the data which include the city, the development, what kind of property it is (condo, single family residence, etc.) The problem I have is why no selection is made. For example, the query looks for a city selection from a drop-down box; if I choose a city, the query runs perfectly. If I do not choose a city - leaving it blank - the...

hide a text box in a continuous form
I have a form that i created that display each form as a row in a continous form. What I need is to have one text field on one row not visible when a check box is checked. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks! Using Conditional Formatting, evalaute the state of the field bound to the CheckBox to set the Background color of the TextBox to match that of the Background color of the form. You might have to set the Disabled prop via CF as well. There is sample code showing one wat to accomplish this here: http://www.lebans.com/conditionalformatting.htm A2K or Higher Only! New Feb 08,2002...

Custom Report #5
We use the additional fields available under Additional Tab for tracking video rental information. What is the best method for getting a report that includes those fields along with typical customer profile fields? Thanks. ...

Pop Up comment not popping up
All of the sudden my pop up comments stopped working. In fact my macros have errors and everything is wigging out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Thanks, Julie ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...

Populate Form to Edit
I am pretty new to Access 2007 (used to know 2003), and I know nothing about VBA. In theory, what I'm trying to do is pretty simple. We have parents of infant research participants fill out an information form each time they visit our research lab. We will enter the info into form "Basic Information Form 1" under the infant's id [Infant ID]. The next time the parent visits, they will update the form with new information (such as infant's new weight, hours in day care, etc.). I want to auto-populate the info from the first visit's form [Basic Information For...