Passing data from one form to another

Hello I have a form called frmMaindB and it has 5 text boxes on it
(txtEmployeeTime, txtDTRegular, txtDTReason1, txtDTReason2, txtDTMaintenance)

when I double click on the text box it opens up a pop up form named
frm_DecimalConversion. On this form I have two text boxes one box I enter
data into and the other calculates or converts the data to a decimal. The box

that converts the data is called txtDecimal. Then I have a close button which
I want to use to close the pop up form and insert the data into the text box
I double clicked in to get the pop up or (frm_DecimalConversion). I have read
that I need to use
the OpenArgs. But I have no clue how to get started? Someone told me to use
this in the text box I double click into to get the pop up form (Docmd.
OpenForm
"frm_DecimalConversion" , , , , , , 1) and to use a diferent numbers like
2,3,4,5 for the other text boxes I im using. Then they
told me to do this:

Then wherever you're running your code in your popup to populate the main
form textbox, use

Select Case Me.OpenArgs

Case 1 'this will be the textbox that you used the number 1
Forms!frmMaindB!TextBox1 = Me.txtDecimal

Case 2 'this will be the textbox that you used the number 2
Forms!frmMaindB!TextBox2 = Me.txtDecimal

Can someone please explain or give me an example of what I need to do
because I dont quite understand....In other word im lost...Thanks!

0
oxicottin

"oxicottin" <u35157@uwe> wrote in message news:73e5765a07ee2@uwe...
> Hello I have a form called frmMaindB and it has 5 text boxes on it
> (txtEmployeeTime, txtDTRegular, txtDTReason1, txtDTReason2,
> txtDTMaintenance)
>
> when I double click on the text box it opens up a pop up form named
> frm_DecimalConversion. On this form I have two text boxes one box I enter
> data into and the other calculates or converts the data to a decimal. The
> box
>
> that converts the data is called txtDecimal. Then I have a close button
> which
> I want to use to close the pop up form and insert the data into the text
> box
> I double clicked in to get the pop up or (frm_DecimalConversion). I have
> read
> that I need to use
> the OpenArgs. But I have no clue how to get started? Someone told me to
> use
> this in the text box I double click into to get the pop up form (Docmd.
> OpenForm
> "frm_DecimalConversion" , , , , , , 1) and to use a diferent numbers like
> 2,3,4,5 for the other text boxes I im using. Then they
> told me to do this:
>
> Then wherever you're running your code in your popup to populate the main
> form textbox, use
>
> Select Case Me.OpenArgs
>
> Case 1 'this will be the textbox that you used the number 1
> Forms!frmMaindB!TextBox1 = Me.txtDecimal
>
> Case 2 'this will be the textbox that you used the number 2
> Forms!frmMaindB!TextBox2 = Me.txtDecimal
>

> Can someone please explain or give me an example of what I need to do
> because I dont quite understand....In other word im lost...Thanks!

If it were me, I'd probably use a global variable instead. Add a module to
your application and in that module add a line like the following:

    Public gDecimalValue

That's it, save and close the module. Now, in your popup form, when you're
ready to close and return the converted value to your main form (probably
the Click event of the close button), store the value in the global variable
before closing the form:

    gDecimalValue = Me.txtDecimal

Now, back in your main form, on the line immediately following where you
opened the popup form, you can refer to the global value:

    Me.TextBox1 = gDecimalValue

I assume this is all happening in the DoubleClick event of each textbox, so
you should already know which textbox was double-clicked (you'll be in its
DoubleClick event).

Carl Rapson

0
Carl
6/18/2007 8:34:41 PM
This was easy to understand and explained very well... I have some issues
though! The txtDecimal box has a number generated from the above text box
(txtMinutes) and in txtMinutes's After Update Event has this code to generate
the number needed:

Private Sub txtMinutes_AfterUpdate()
Me.txtDecimal = Round(Me.txtMinutes / 60, 2)
End Sub

Now in my close button on my form I have this code:

Private Sub cmdCloseDecimalConversion_Click()
gDecimalValue = Me.txtDecimal
DoCmd.Close
End Sub

The problem im haveing is that when I close the pop up form
(frm_DecimalConversion) the number isnt populated in the text box I double
clicked from just yet. I have to double click again on the box and the number
will populate but it opens up the pop up again. Is there a way around this?
or did I do something wrong? Also here is what I put in the double click
event for the text boxes on my frmMaindB. Thanks!!!

Private Sub txtDTMaintenance_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
Me.txtDTMaintenance = gDecimalValue
End Sub

Private Sub txtDTReason1_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
Me.txtDTReason1 = gDecimalValue
End Sub

Private Sub txtDTReason2_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
Me.txtDTReason2 = gDecimalValue
End Sub

Private Sub txtDTRegular_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
Me.txtDTRegular = gDecimalValue
End Sub

Private Sub txtEmployeeTime_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
Me.txtEmployeeTime = gDecimalValue
End Sub

--
Newbies need extra loven!!!

0
oxicottin
6/18/2007 9:11:27 PM
In the popup form where you do the calculation.  In the click event of the
button you use to close the form, just populate the text box of the other
form with the value in the calculated text box.

Forms!TheOtherForm!TheOtherTextBox = Me.txtDecimal
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

"oxicottin" wrote:

> This was easy to understand and explained very well... I have some issues
> though! The txtDecimal box has a number generated from the above text box
> (txtMinutes) and in txtMinutes's After Update Event has this code to generate
> the number needed:
>
> Private Sub txtMinutes_AfterUpdate()
> Me.txtDecimal = Round(Me.txtMinutes / 60, 2)
> End Sub
>
> Now in my close button on my form I have this code:
>
> Private Sub cmdCloseDecimalConversion_Click()
> gDecimalValue = Me.txtDecimal
> DoCmd.Close
> End Sub
>
> The problem im haveing is that when I close the pop up form
> (frm_DecimalConversion) the number isnt populated in the text box I double
> clicked from just yet. I have to double click again on the box and the number
> will populate but it opens up the pop up again. Is there a way around this?
> or did I do something wrong? Also here is what I put in the double click
> event for the text boxes on my frmMaindB. Thanks!!!
>
> Private Sub txtDTMaintenance_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTMaintenance = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtDTReason1_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTReason1 = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtDTReason2_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTReason2 = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtDTRegular_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTRegular = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtEmployeeTime_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtEmployeeTime = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> --
> Newbies need extra loven!!!

Im sorry I dont quite understand? Where would I add the formula you wrote? I
understand its in my close button of the pop up but I get an error when ran.
Is "TheOtherForm" my frmMaindB?  and is the "TheOtherTextBox" the other text
box name on the pop ups form cales txtMinutes? If so can you give an example
of where it in inserted...Thanks a million!

Private Sub cmdCloseDecimalConversion_Click()

   gDecimalValue = Me.txtDecimal
   DoCmd.Close

--
Newbies need extra loven!!!

oxicottin
6/19/2007 1:16:42 AM
Ok but this will only let me update one text box? the one where
"txtSomeTextBox" is. I wanted to be able to update the txt box I double
clicked into to get the pop up.

--
Newbies need extra loven!!!

oxicottin
6/19/2007 2:26:36 PM
Okay, then use the name of that text box.
--

"oxicottin via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Ok but this will only let me update one text box? the one where
> "txtSomeTextBox" is. I wanted to be able to update the txt box I double
> clicked into to get the pop up.
>

> Klatuu wrote:
> >If frmMaindB is the form you have open the opens your calculation form, the
> >answer is yes.  The other text box is the text box on frmMaindB where you
> >want to display the results of the calculation.
> >
> >Private Sub cmdCloseDecimalConversion_Click()
> >
> >'Remove this line
> >'   gDecimalValue = Me.txtDecimal
> >   Forms!frmMaindB!txtSomeTextBox = Me.txtDecimal
> >   DoCmd.Close
> >> Im sorry I dont quite understand? Where would I add the formula you wrote? I
> >> understand its in my close button of the pop up but I get an error when ran.
> >[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
> >>    gDecimalValue = Me.txtDecimal
> >>    DoCmd.Close
>
> --
> Newbies need extra loven!!!

Try this: in your OpenForm calls, add the acDialog parameter:

    DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion",,,,,acDialog

It may be that your parent form isn't pausing while the popup form runs, and
therefore there's no value to pick up. That would explain why you see the
value the second time around.

Carl Rapson

"oxicottin" <u35157@uwe> wrote in message news:73e676edfe8f9@uwe...
> This was easy to understand and explained very well... I have some issues
> though! The txtDecimal box has a number generated from the above text box
> (txtMinutes) and in txtMinutes's After Update Event has this code to
> generate
> the number needed:
>
> Private Sub txtMinutes_AfterUpdate()
> Me.txtDecimal = Round(Me.txtMinutes / 60, 2)
> End Sub
>
> Now in my close button on my form I have this code:
>
> Private Sub cmdCloseDecimalConversion_Click()
> gDecimalValue = Me.txtDecimal
> DoCmd.Close
> End Sub
>
> The problem im haveing is that when I close the pop up form
> (frm_DecimalConversion) the number isnt populated in the text box I double
> clicked from just yet. I have to double click again on the box and the
> number
> will populate but it opens up the pop up again. Is there a way around
> this?
> or did I do something wrong? Also here is what I put in the double click
> event for the text boxes on my frmMaindB. Thanks!!!
>
> Private Sub txtDTMaintenance_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTMaintenance = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtDTReason1_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTReason1 = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtDTReason2_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTReason2 = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtDTRegular_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtDTRegular = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub txtEmployeeTime_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
> DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion"
> Me.txtEmployeeTime = gDecimalValue
> End Sub
>
> --
> Newbies need extra loven!!!

0
Carl
6/19/2007 4:40:34 PM
That will do it!! Thanks..... Hay do you know any good access website with
tutorials and downloand databases? Thanks for the help it was musch
appreciated!

--
Newbies need extra loven!!!

oxicottin
6/19/2007 6:10:57 PM
Here are a few that I use frequently:

http://www.lebans.com/

http://www.mvps.org/access/

http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm

There are lots of others out there; you can use Google or some such to
search for them.

Carl Rapson

"oxicottin via AccessMonster.com" <u35157@uwe> wrote in message
> That will do it!! Thanks..... Hay do you know any good access website with
> tutorials and downloand databases? Thanks for the help it was musch
> appreciated!
>
> Carl Rapson wrote:
>>Try this: in your OpenForm calls, add the acDialog parameter:
>>
>>    DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_DecimalConversion",,,,,acDialog
>>
>>It may be that your parent form isn't pausing while the popup form runs,
>>and
>>therefore there's no value to pick up. That would explain why you see the
>>value the second time around.
>>
>>Carl Rapson
>>
>>> This was easy to understand and explained very well... I have some
>>> issues
>>> though! The txtDecimal box has a number generated from the above text
>>> box
>>[quoted text clipped - 46 lines]
>>> Me.txtEmployeeTime = gDecimalValue
>>> End Sub
>
> --
> Newbies need extra loven!!!

Carl

Is It Possible To Pass Parameters to A Pass Through Query
My assumption is that's it's not. At work I use ODBC to connect to our oracle database with Access 2003. There are cases where using a pass through query runs much much faster and I then use it in a make table query to make a local table. In access you can use brackets [] to have it ask for input. May I assume there is no way to do anything like that in a pass through query? Create a PassThrough query and use code to assign the SQL to this query filtering it with a parameter, and then run it e.g Dim MyVariable As Integer MyVariable = InputBox("Please select a Number&quo...

Rogue hosts walaying genuine ones
I have been using the web-site of the State Bank of India (www.onlinesbi.com) for over five years to log-in and pay various bills like those of the electricity company or the DTH Operator. For the last three months, however, I have had to change over to the Internet Banking service of another bank where also I have an account, just because the moment I enter the onlinesbi address and press enter, a rogue service provider with the address sbionline.co.in opens up and offers to pay my bills for anything I need from Real Estate and Jewellery to household appliances and gadgets. It...

pack money data?
Is it possible to pack and/or otherwise clean up Money's data file? I'm sure I don't have 12MB of data in that file, despite its size. It's probably a jumble in there, just waiting for a chance to get corrupted. In microsoft.public.money, Paul Pedersen wrote: >Is it possible to pack and/or otherwise clean up Money's data file? I'm sure >I don't have 12MB of data in that file, despite its size. It's probably a >jumble in there, just waiting for a chance to get corrupted. > 12 MB is below average I suspect. I recommend you minimize getting s...

Pass multiple selected values from list box to table
How do I pass multiple selected values from a list box to a table? I've found code to use the values as criteria in a query but would now like to store the values in a table (at least temporarily) thanks in advance. jack Pass selected values from a list box to a table? I don't really think you want to do this. Can you describe more about what you are trying to accomplish? You just store raw data in a table. You don't store manipulated data in a table. Maybe you need a query to do what you want to do... -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indi...

accessing data from another document or tab
Is there any way to run functions with a range from a seperate page o tab in the same document -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi sure. e.g. =SUM('othersheetname'!A1:A100) Just enter the foormula name and select the range with your mouse (also on a different worksheet) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Is there any way to run functions with a range from a seperate page or > tab in the same document? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Lookup Wizard changing Data Type
I am trying to make Lookups from Table Field to Table Field and generally it seems OK. However the LookupWizard is changing the Data Type from Text to Number (I guess it's looking at the ID?) Data picked from Combo Box 'looks' OK in Table view A Query view is asking for a number but displays the Text field value when a valid ID number is added. Viewing Results in FrontPage Database Wizard, and using hand coded .asp querie, it's showing the ID field value. I can see why... Any ideas? Merci. Yes, the wizard isn't the problem it's the use of Lookup Fields in ...

How do I sum numbers based on other data
I have a spreadsheet with several thousand entries. On one sheet, call it sheet 1, there is One column with about 100 names, another column has number amounts. My other sheet, call it sheet 2, has a list of names. What I would like to do is for each name on sheet 2, sum up the number values from sheet one for that particular name. So the end result would be a column on sheet two that shows the totals taken from sheet 1 for each name. I keep adding new entries on sheet one, so the totals on sheet 2 must always show the updated totals. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am...

How to pass an object from C++
Hello! We have a C# asp.net web application that is using a COM dll We use the tlbimp to be able to use the COM dll from C# asp.net web application The method InitRules shown below is located in the COM dll. It can be seen below the text Original. Method InitRules below is called from C# but we want to pass an object of type Handle_DS in addition to all the other parameters. You can see the modified InitRules below marked Modified Note the object of type Handle_DS is a C++ object that is created from C# asp.net application and pass into the InitRules I have also copied the whole idl fil...

copy date from one column to another
I want to copy data from one column to another column, but add the copied value to existing data. The field I'm copying from contains dates. The field I'm copying to contains text. For example: Before the copy: Column A Column B 3/21/2008 Lorem Ipsum dolor...etc. After copy: Column B Lorem Ipsum dolor...etc. Date in: 3/21/2008 How can I accomplish this? Thanks for any help. Regards. Sub addtocolb() For Each c In Range("a2:a4") c.Offset(, 1) = c.Offset(, 1) & _ " Date in: " & Format(c, "mm/dd/yyyy&...

Importing Data from Access into Excel
I have a spreadsheet that has mutiple tabs that I want to import data from an Access table into a specific cell everytime I refresh. That's not a lot of information to go on, but....in general, you could start with: 1)Select the cell where the data pull will begin to store the Access data 2)Data>Import External Data>New database Query 3)Select the MS Access data source 4)Select the table(s) you need to use and progress through the MS Query screens. 5)At the end, you can either select to edit the query or just send the data back to Excel. 6)Repeat for each sheet that is to re...

Report with buttons to open specific form for each record
Is it possible to have a report that is based on a query (which is based on numerous other queries) to have a button that opens a specific form for each record on the report? I would like for the user to be able to select an appropriate button which corresponds to a form based on the results showing on the report. Thanks. -- Donna N. ...

Why does linked data from blank cells become a zero?
When linking data within the same workbook (to different tabs) any cell that is empty - shows up in the new tab as a ZERO (0).....what am I doing wrong? I want those cells to remain blank. That's just the way it is .. Instead of : =Sheet2!A1 you could use an error trap: =IF(Sheet2!A1="","",Sheet2!A1) Alternatively, we could suppress the display of extraneous zeros in the entire sheet via: Click Tools > Options > View tab > Uncheck "Zero values" > OK -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot&g...

use data on excel sheet to input data on web page
I don't know if you can do this but here's the question. I would like to take some data on a spread sheet (example: division # and item code) and have this placed on a web page in the correct spots (division is a drop down box) so the site will find the correct information and then have excel import the found data onto a separate work sheet. Any insight into this would be very helpful. ...

Downloading data into Excel
I am interested in purchasing business leads from several different companies. These leads would contain name, address, phone, etc. The autoresponder system I would like to use accepts data from Excel. I would like to know what data format leads can I use that could be downloaded into Excel. Also, since I am familiar with computers and Excel but not an expert, I would like to get information on EXACTLY how to download the data from the acceptable formats into Excel. Any help you folks can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! healthplanman@aol.com ...

Outlook 2003 data recovery other than .pst/.ost
HI Guys, Recently my old PC got crashed & now I am trying to transfer all the relevant data to new m/c but I am not able to recover emails from the outlook 2003. As I dont see any .pst/.ost files on that m/c. Is there any other format those emails would be stored ? How do I restore it on my new pc. Thanks for your help Venkat In news:1130383029.526144.269300@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, venkat <venkatakrishnabr@gmail.com> typed: > HI Guys, > > Recently my old PC got crashed & now I am trying to transfer all the > relevant data to new m/c but I am not able to re...

Data moving 2
I have following code: Sub climate() Dim x As Long, y As Long x = Range("X" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row y = InputBox("enter the row number to paste") Range("A2:BK2" & x).Copy Range("A" & y).PasteSpecial MsgBox "Updated" End Sub I want to cut data of range(A2:BK2 to end row related) and then paste to row number which determine in Box. when i run above code on some of sheets, error message appear(Run Time error 1004). please note that, this code with cut command not run, only with copy command. any help will be gre...

Filter Report by Form
I have a report with both text, date and Yes/No fields and I am trying to filter the report data with a pop-up form. I have fields I want to filter the data by. I have code that works with 'Text' fields; it is For intCounter = 1 To 5 If Me("Filter" & intCounter) <> "" Then strSQL = strSQL & "[" & Me("Filter" & intCounter).Tag & "] " & " = " & Chr(34) & Me("Filter" & intCounter) & Chr(34) & " And " End If If i take out ...

Summing a years worth of data
Hi If data is entered every month in one tab. How would i then sum thi data by year into another tab? if necessary i dont want to kee changing the formula from year to year eg Col A Col B Jan 04 20 Feb 04 25 Then another tab that sums data by year eg col A Col -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if column A on your second sheet contains the year try the following in B1 =SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR('sheet1'!A1:A1000)=A1),'sheet1'!B1:B1000) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "david72 >" <<david72.149hr...

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itreal
100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.itrealexams.com/ and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type of I.T Certification Exams. ...

Making form using Excell Help ASAP!
I've made a form. This needs to be filled out online. I can freeze cells so the user cannot mess with them, but how do I form lines.? Say, a line above 'Customer Name' in order to answer that question. This is really getting to me b/c it seems like it should be so easy... Hi Amanda not really sure what you're after but if you click in a cell and choose format / cells and click on the border tab and then the top line icon does this give you what you want? Cheers JulieD "~Amanda~" <~Amanda~@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26819D...

Hi, I have the account form, with sevreal new tabs, each with an iframe, pointing to differente urls. When I load the form it imediately loads every url in all the iframes, even if thay are not yet displayed. In the very narrow band links that we have will take a lot of time to load the form. Is there any way to make the iFrame load only when the tab that contains it is effectively displayed? Thanks for your help, Rodrigo Hi Rodrigo, You can establish that a tab has focus using the following JavaScript in the onload event of your form. crmForm.all.tab0Tab.onclick = function() {...

Pring proof of only one page in Pack & Go?
Hi, [Publisher 2003, SP1] I'm using Pack and Go send a PUB to a printer. Everything looked good when I proofed it, except for one page that needs adjustments to spacing of a graphic next to a block of text. Is it necessary to print out the entire publication in Pack and Go just to see the revisions in that one page? I keep thinking there must be a way to proof just the one page that I need to see, not all of them. Is there a way to do it? Thank you. Orrie I don't think you can. Have you thought about using a PDF to take to the printer? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Data Access Page
I am quite a novice with Access, but I have managed to create a basic database. Previously when entering reference numbers on a data access page, when I used "tab", the rest of the corresponding information would show up. For whatever reason, I can now only see this information when I "save". I haven't a clue what I have pressed or unticked. Can anybody help me please? Cath ...

Charting more than 255 bits of data
Is there a way to chart more than 255 bits of data; which is Excel's limit? If yes, is there a limit to that amount of data? Thanks. That's the limit to the number of series in a chart. Each series can hold up to 32000 points, subject to a maximum of 256000 points in the chart. I suspect you have 255 series each with one point. Could you select the data all at once and make a single series with 255 points? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "PVakerling" <PVa...

blank data field shows quote in formula, how to delete it?
In a data file I just received, many blank fields show a single-quotation mark in the formula. The <<if>> statement does not recognize these fields as blank. I have tried to 'find and replace' the marks using a search for <<'>> and also for <<~'>> both without success. How can I fix these fields, in bulk, so they behave like blanks? try =if(or(a1="",a1=" "),1,2) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "wdanner" <wdanner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4084C819-F2FF-4E8...