online form creation

What is the best recommended way for creating online forms on a web site.  I
would like the information to be retained in a db as well as having the
option of email the completed online form to someone in our office.  Running
Server 2003 and iis6

0
Mark

http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/backend/databases/tutorials/tutorial3.html

"Mark" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What is the best recommended way for creating online forms on a web site.
> I would like the information to be retained in a db as well as having the
> option of email the completed online form to someone in our office.
> Running Server 2003 and iis6

0
Amy

How to add "Add existing..." button link in custom entity form?
Hi, I created a custom entity called ClassSchedule which has a parental, 1-Many relationship with Contact. Now, when I add new ClassSchedule, in the form, and click the Contact link, I want to have a button "Add Existing Contact" instead of just adding new contact in my ClassSchedule. Please advise on how to go about it. Thanks! ...

Search list box form text box
I hope I am in the right place. I found this site looking for a solution on google. I am working with Access 2007. I have an application I'm working on that requires a list box for selection. OK. I can do that. I am working with a customers table and for simplicity we'll say it has an auto number field, last name, first name, and ss # field. I have created a list box, and I can highlight a record and select it for editing. The problem is that as this database grows, I would like to have a text box where the user can search by last name or ss # and it would go to ...

Quickbase Exact Form
I followed the tutorial for creating an exact form and connecting it to my Quickbase data. However, when I try to save the template to Quickbase, I get an "automation error, Library not registered." There isn't any information about how to correct the error. Does anyone know the solution? Off topic here. Suggest that you take a look at http://community.intuit.com/categories/contents/10298 -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "NKHunter&qu...

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

dsquery to find account creation dates
Is it possible to use DSQUERY to get a list of when all domain accounts were created (by date)? Are there any dsquery gurus who can tell me how to form the command? Thanks in advance! You can pull that out pretty easy with a VBScript or even with Hyena. I had a VBScript that would pull this as well as account expiration date information. Drop me a line and remind me to see if I dug it up. As a matter of principle I do not like to post code to a newsgroup. Bob "Sumner Paine" <sumnerp@comcast.net> wrote in message news:2tbau6F1th48rU1@uni-berlin.de... > Is it possible...

create new form
Using MS Office 2003 with Windows XP. I'm creating a series of new email messages in Outlook that I would like to save as forms. I would like to do this without having to turn off MS Word as the email editor every time I create a new form. When Word was turned off as the editor I would create the forms by starting a new mail message, adding everything I wanted then hitting Tools/Forms/Publish Form. However I can't create forms in this way when Word is turned on as the email editor. I thought that the solution might be to add the Tools/Forms/Publish Form menu button to the new ...

Pass name of control to a form
How do I pass the name of a control on Form_A to Form_B? For example: I have a hidden control in Form_A named ControlA1_ID, I want to pass the name of that control to Form_B. Then when Form_B closes, I want to place a value, say from Form_B.ControlB_ID, into Form_A.ControlA1_ID. How do I reference the control name? Forms!Form_A.ControlA1_ID.Name? So that I can assign it to a variable for use with OpenArgs. -- www.bardpv.com Tempe, Arizona Emma You may not need to "pass" anything. Take a look at Access HELP for "expressions". You can refer to a control on a f...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Form size always maximized!
Hi, I've just moved to Access 2007 and I've run into a little problem. My forms are opening in maximized - that is, they take all the screen with the name tab at the top left. I'd like to have the form smaller than maximized, but if I make the form smaller, it just shows the extra as white (the background color) and the form remains 'maximized'. If I open one of my 2003 databases, the forms are smaller, as intended. But if I create a new 2007 database form or even save the database as 2003 format, the forms have the 'maximized' format. Any ideas on how to ...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

PopUp Form Help
I'm trying to create a pop-up form to allow users to enter data to table that main form is based on. Due to size of main form and because pop-up fields will only be used per certain entries on main form, I want to use a pop-up form to enter needed data. On the main form, I have the fields listed below. For example, if user enters "TypeOne" as a PType and then enters Model, AfterUpdate to Model field a pop-up form opens with fields for UnitGroupName and UnitModelName. I would like the UnitGroupName to be populated with "All TypeOne Products" when the po...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Forms timer
I am trying to have my text blink with the following: Private Sub Form_Timer() Me.VendorName.Visible = Not Me.VendorName.Visible End Sub I try hiding fields which works untill i get to one control (does not have the name VendorName) and i receive a runtime error--cannot hide control which has focus. Is there a way around this? acss wrote: >I am trying to have my text blink with the following: > >Private Sub Form_Timer() >Me.VendorName.Visible = Not Me.VendorName.Visible >End Sub > >I try hiding fields which works untill i get to one control (does not have >t...

Word 2003 Form Fields
Greetings, I am using Word Form fields in a Word 2003 document. One Calculation Form Field adds several form fields for a total. My user wants a solution, possibly a check box, so that when the box is checked, the Total in the Calculation Form Field is reduced by half. If the box is not checked, the full total will display. The solution cannot be a macro because of firm policies. Does anyone have any creative ideas (non-macro) about how this could be accomplished. Thanks in advance. You CANNOT do it WITHOUT using a Macro. Who ever it was in the firm that said m...

Outlook 2007 Rule Creation
Is there a way to create a rule that only works when a certain person's name is the only one in the "To" Box. I want to delay any email sent to him by 60 minutes. I don't wish to save it as a draft. When his name is in the CC box, the rule is preventing the email from immediately going out. If he is the cc box and not in the TO box the email can be sent immediately. I can't find anything in the rules list to do this. No, the rule isn't that refined. How about also using the importance or sensitivity fields? Specific words or categories are other option...

Online Tool
Greetings I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my calendar from school / class / library etc. Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can synch. to outlook ) Thank you -- Emory Carsten You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

Where can I find online appointment scheduling template?
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a template for publisher 2003 that allows a client to setup a date and time for a hair appointment online. For example; The client goes to the webpage and keys in the following: 1. Name 2. Date 3. Time 4. Hair style they desire. 5. Then either an email is sent to the shop or there is an online database that allow the hair stylist to login and see who's scheduled to see them for the next week, 2 weeks month etc. Thanks to all that comment, ...

Help:owc11-spreadsheet in IE online open a big xml file,use cpu 100%?
spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . if the same xml file use excel to open ,that be ok! why ? the xml file about 600K----2M XP �: > spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . > if the same xml file use excel to open ,that be ok! > why ? the xml file about 600K----2M THE PROBLEM had been Solved�� uninstall the "web download tool",or forbit the "init load dll" OF IE. XP �: > spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . > if the same xml file use excel to open ,that ...

Online Maintenance and Online Defrag Not Occuring
Hi there, Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure out why I haven't seen any online defrag occur overnight during my maintenance window. They going through the event logs found that none of the online maintenance tasks have been occuring. I've searched high and low for any setting that would disable the maintenace but I'm running out of options. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jason Almost forgot this is exchange 5.5 "Jason Lennan" wrote: > Hi there, > > Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure...

Embed Excel with form
Is it possible to show an excel spreadsheet within a form? Have it interactive where the user can scroll...? QB On Fri, 28 May 2010 02:58:01 -0700, QB <QB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Yes. You can use the Unbound Object Control to do that. It can be a bit tricky to work with. You can even interact with the Excel object inside using VBA and the Excel object model. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Is it possible to show an excel spreadsheet within a form? Have it >interactive where the user can scroll...? > >QB ...

Expression Problem in Form
Hi; the following expression worked fine while running my database under OfficeXP: =[Forms]![fCasesRev]![fsCasesRevNoEscrow].[Form]![CaseBalance] where CaseBalance is defined as: =Sum([Amount]+([HourlyRate]*[TimeSpent])) Now, I get nothing.... The CaseBalance fails to display in the form. Does anyone see anything wrong with either of these expressions? Hi, One thing I notice is that fsCasesRevNoEscrow looks like the name of a form that would be in a subform control. The expression needs to be like this: = [Forms]![FormName]![Name of subform control].[Form].CaseBalance and the form called...

Outlook, online or connected
Hi, In Outlook 2k3, the stauts bar used to write "Connected: All folders are up todate" but today, it is writing "Online". Why and what is the difference? Thanks Yba In news:149EBE7A-2DE0-4EAF-B78E-D51A4ADDCA11@microsoft.com, yba02 <yba02@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > In Outlook 2k3, the stauts bar used to write "Connected: All folders > are up todate" but today, it is writing "Online". > Why and what is the difference? > Thanks > Yba If you don't have Cached Mode enabled, you'll see that. On Sun, 3 Sep ...

Eliminate creation of backup document every time I open workbook?
How do I stop the creation of a 'backup' document every time I open a workbook? I have one document that creates a new backup automatically each time I open the workbook, but that is not needed. I don't know if there is a macro code I need to turn off to prevent this happening~ Thank you Open your troublesome workbook Show the File|SaveAs dialog Click on Tools|General Options|Uncheck "always create backup" and continue your save to overwrite that file. Judy in Orlando wrote: > > How do I stop the creation of a 'backup' document every ti...