Need Graphic For Button

Group,

I am looking for a source for a graphic to use on a button. I would like to
find a small red checkmark that I can put on a small button. Does anyone
know of a source where I can find one? I am willing to pay for it if there
isn't a free one available.

Thanks so much,
BobV

0
Bob

Bob,
    A neat trick I've used for years is to use text.
    In the button caption...
        hold the Alt key and type 0052 on the num pad
    Change the font for the button to Dixieland.
    This will give you a checkmark on your button.  Use
the font size to adjust, and color to suit.

    Windows has an applet called CharMap, which shows all the
characters in all your fonts, and their hex (Alt XXXX) codes.
Dixieland, Wedings, Wingdings 1/2/3 have
all the graphics you might need.
--
    hth
    Al Campagna

"Bob Valentine" <rkvjr@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Group,
>
> I am looking for a source for a graphic to use on a button. I would like
> to find a small red checkmark that I can put on a small button. Does
> anyone know of a source where I can find one? I am willing to pay for it
> if there isn't a free one available.
>
> Thanks so much,
> BobV

0
Al
2/1/2010 3:17:10 PM
Bob,
    Actually, I use a freeware app called MyCharMap.  I like
that better than the Windows CharMap.
--
    hth
    Al Campagna
    Microsoft Access MVP 2006-2009

"Bob Valentine" <rkvjr@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Group,
>
> I am looking for a source for a graphic to use on a button. I would like
> to find a small red checkmark that I can put on a small button. Does
> anyone know of a source where I can find one? I am willing to pay for it
> if there isn't a free one available.
>
> Thanks so much,
> BobV

0
Al
2/1/2010 3:19:42 PM
Al,

Thank you so much!

BobV

"Al Campagna" <newsgroups@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Bob,
>    Actually, I use a freeware app called MyCharMap.  I like
> that better than the Windows CharMap.
> --
>    hth
>    Al Campagna
>    Microsoft Access MVP 2006-2009
>    http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html
>
>    "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life."
>
> "Bob Valentine" <rkvjr@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Group,
>>
>> I am looking for a source for a graphic to use on a button. I would like
>> to find a small red checkmark that I can put on a small button. Does
>> anyone know of a source where I can find one? I am willing to pay for it
>> if there isn't a free one available.
>>
>> Thanks so much,
>> BobV

0
Bob

Lebans MonthCalendar Does Not Work Properly When Using an Image Button
I am using the Lebans MonthCalendar. Instead of using the textbox double-click event to open the calendar, I would like to use a bitmap graphic (image control) of a calendar I created. However, there seems to be a problem where after opening the MonthCalendar form, the window will not accept any input. I am using Access 97 on Windows XP. Anyone else experience the same thing? For now I have resorted to using a command button control, but I hate the border it produces... You cannot setfocus to an Image control and if I remember correctly, the MonthCalendar positioning logic requries this fe...

Importing spreadsheet to a table from a button?
We recieve information weekly and sometimes more frequent then that. I have a access database set up with a table, queries and reports. What I would like to do is instead of having to manually go in and import the table to make it more user friendly to the folks that don't know how to use access that well. I figure this will have to be done through code to call the worksheets, but I would like to create a button on a form that when selected it will automatically import the spreadsheet directly to the table. If it has to call the wizard that still would not be as bad and navigating throug...

Saving in graphics format generates lines in graphic
I have produced a small logo using Publisher (2003 SP2). It has no borders. However, if I save it in jpeg, bmp, or png formats at least one line is included in the picture, usually one down the left and one along the top. I first noticed it when inserting them into Word, and thought it might be a Word problem, but further investigation using Paint showed that the line(s) did indeed exist. If I erased them with Paint, they stayed erased and could be inserted into Word without problem. So - I have a workaround, but it is tedious, and this does seem a Publisher bug to me. I don't se...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Accidentally Pressed Send Mail Button
I accidentally clicked on the Send Mail button while working on m spreadsheet. Now I have a Send This Sheet email window open above m spreadsheet. How do I cancel the request to mail my spreadsheet? Thi won't happen again ... I deleted the Send Mail button from the butto bar -- but it is driving me nuts that I can't figure out how to clos the email window and not send the spreadsheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi there What you need to do is click on the <FILE> menu, and move to the <Send To> item. A sub0-menu will appear, and you will see that th...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Command Button to Uncheck Checkbox on all records
I create a command button to uncheck a checkbox on the form, which works, but I want it to uncheck the the same checkbox on all records. I am doing this for the church and am not using access on a regular basis, so I just need the rest of the code. Thanks for any help. -- Kate Just learning to use access Kate, You will need an Update Query. You can do this in code, which runs on the Click event of your command button, like this: CurrentDb.Execute "UPDATE YourTable SET YourYesNoField = 0", dbFailOnError -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP Kate wrote: > I create a com...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

Outlook hangs on pointing to the print button
We have one user that has this problem. When he points to the print button in Outlook, Outlook hangs for up to two minutes. Any idea where to look for the cause of this issue? Thanks, Neal Hello Neal, Could you give us more information about the problem? - Could you confirm than only one user has his behavior? - What's the Outlook version? - Did the user install Add-in, software which generete .pdf? - Does the hang of Outlook occur each time when pointing to the print button? - You can disable all third part software and disable Add-in of Ooutlook as well Let me know if the i...

I need Help

need help badly

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Back button doesn't work in Windows 7
New computer loaded with Windows 7. The back button doesn't work most of the time. Fix? Thanks, Rick Morrison "Rick Morrison" <rlmorrison@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:IamdnTxlp9BhAcjWnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@giganews.com... > New computer loaded with Windows 7. The back button doesn't work most of > the time. Fix? Back button works fine on Windows 7 on my home PC. What 3rd party toolbars have you got loaded? Google? Yahoo? Anything else? The only time the back button doesn't seem to work is when there is an intermediate redi...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

the right button of mouse cant do nothing
Please anybody can tellme why when I point on any cell of any exce file, and try to do one click with my right button on my mouse, don showme the options ? because my right button dont do nothing, and if I want to format an specific cell, I need to go to "Format" and then the options on th menu bar... In the past this option its working very well, but today its gone !! can any body tellme what its happening ? ( my mouse its working good i other programs or on windows ) thanks :rolleyes -- rapidito7884 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rapidi...

Buttons #2
Need help...I have programmed a button to go to the web and pull certain information and then paste to another worksheet. The problem that I am presently having is when I go to print the button moves from its present location (approx J:23)and moves over to A:23 thereby covering up information in the columns underneath. Does anyone have a fix to keep button in its place? Thanks in Advance Mike Mc Might be this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838910&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Mike Mc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...