must read

0
BillyG

Field1 or Field2 must be null
Is it possible to set a constraint on a table across two fields such that one of the pair must have a value and the other be null? Dan Neely wrote: >Is it possible to set a constraint on a table across two fields such >that one of the pair must have a value and the other be null? You can use the table's Validation Rule: [f1] Is Not Null Or [f2] Is Not Null -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:21:03 -0700, Dan Neely <dan.neely@gmail.com> wrote: >Is it possible to set a constraint on a table across two fields such >that one of the pair must have a value...

Everone has Read permissions on Mailboxs
I have a client, Exchange Server 2000 SP3 patches etc, running on a WIN2K server (DC). I've taken over the support from the previous supplier, so did not setup or configure either WIN2K or Exchange. Customer found one employee was reading everyones email. Had a look at their workatation and they could open other users Inboxes. Checked Exchange Server and in the mailbox rights for each of the users, the everyone group has read permissions. It's greayed out and I can't remove it. I've tried a deny permission on the same group, no affect. If anyone has a solution or can po...

I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to...."
I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install Office 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue. It means you must logg on to win using an account that has full writes What version of win? "D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:653CE8A1-317C-4FD5-9599-9AE51F3892C4@microsoft.com... >I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install >Office > 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue. Log on to the computer as the administr...

border of reading pane
is there a way to get rid of the thick border of the reading pane? G'Day Exciter, No! It is a (right-)clickable object for setting Reading Pane options. -- Regards, Pat Garard Melbourne, Australia _______________________ "exciter" <t24680@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23ulYhibdFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > is there a way to get rid of the thick border > of the reading pane? > > thanx Pat. It could be nice to have control over issues like these. I hope next version will allow ...

OK, I must be retarded or something...
OK, I must be retarded or something. I am having the hardest time setting up POP3 mail for external users. When I do, eithe it halts all mail with no immediate return messages or it only allows delivery from an internal user to an internal user. I obviously do not want to have the relay open. That is understood. Here are the latest sub-genius steps I have done with no avail. Exchange 2003 over 2003 native\native AD domain All done under properties of <Server>\SMTP: 1. Accesss tab, Authentication button. Anonymous unchecked, Basic Authentication checked, and the default domain is listed...

all my worksheets have been changed to Read Only
All my worksheets have been changed to Read Only. If I look under Properties for all my worksheets then click General the Attributes show the Read Only and Archive boxes checked. I can't uncheck the Read Only box. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Ken Jay Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#ReadOnly -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ken Jay wrote: > All my worksheets have been changed to Read Only. If I look under > Properties for all my worksheets then click General the Attributes > show the Read Only and Archive boxes checked. I can't...

Forms Doesn't diaplay in reading pane
I have designed a outlook form and when I send it to the user, he cannot see it in reading pane unless they double click and open it, Please let me know Thanks, Pallu Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Outlook. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Pallu R" <Pallu R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98C3B7A1-1E06-4D04-BB93-324C22D6098C@microsoft.com... >...

Must display as: send on behalf of XXXXXXXX
Hi I hav exchange 2003 and xp pro clients. The PA has the right to send on behalf of the GM but in the From: field is showing that the mail comes directly from her which they don't want. How can i change this so that it display : On behalf of the GM(the name of the name) thanks On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:56:01 -0700, Craig from Huguenot <CraigfromHuguenot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I hav exchange 2003 and xp pro clients. The PA has the right to send on >behalf of the GM but in the From: field is showing that the mail comes >directly from her which th...

There must be a way...
Hey All: I've got a quick question that's been bugging me for a while. If I'v got data arranged by columns, but I've written a formula which I wan to drag right (i.e. rearrange the calculated data into rows), then ho can I write a formula so it will just copy over? The problem is that normally when you copy a formula to the right i will increment the column letter by one each time while keep ing th row number referenced in the formula the same. Instead, when I copy i to the right, I want the column letter to remain the same and the ro number referenced in the formula to ...

reading HTML
I'm posting back some HTML, as a file, to a client using a file extension of .xls. The open file dialog properly recognizes it, asking the user if he wants open the file with EXCEL.EXE. Fine so far. But certain things just aren't right. Really not right. Just a couple manual fixes and everything starts to look better. (deactivate links, background color ...) Is there a way to include a macro in the post back data? What about exe command line parameters. I can't rework the data, since it comes from various sources. But, background for example, should always be ...

Setting Sale Price for must enter price items
we are having a store wide sale. There are items that you must enter price at pos. When I set a formula (price*.75) these come up as $0.00 even after entering the price. Is there any way around this??? ...

Reading e-mails with foreign character sets
I have Outlook Express 6.0 with Global IME 5.02 installed, which allows me to write e-mails using Japanese and Chinese font sets. My problem is I've received e-mails with Japanese and Chinese fonts/characters and haven't been able to read those characters. Is there some way to make these e-mails I receive from friends overseas "universally readable" or something like that? I'm not familiar with compatability issues regarding such e-mail exchanges. ...

must I include stdafx.h?
Hello, I am trying to use a couple files in two different systems, one of which being an MFC project. What is the best way to write a fairly portable cpp file? When I bring a certain cpp file over to my MFC project, it initially will not compile because it doesn't have #include "stdafx.h" at the top. I thought about adding something like this to the top of the file: #if defined(_WINDOWS) #include "stdafx.h" #endif so that MFC would be happy, and my other system would not complain about not being able to find stdafx.h. However, this does not compile either: "f...

unable to recursively remove read-only permissions
When I right click on a particular folder and select Properties from the resultant menu I see that the Read Only checkbox is checked and grayed out. I uncheck it, hit Apply, and select the "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files" option. When it's done I right click on the folder, again, and the Read Only checkbox is still checked and grayed out. If, in cmd.exe, I type "attrib foldername", I see that no permissions are set on it. So why is the folder, in Windows Explorer, appearing as though it does have the read only permission enabled? yawnm...

Problem having VC++ reading from Internet Using session.OpenURL
I have a program that use to work but now doesn't. It's a simple c++ program which reads a website if you supply an URL. When it worked I was using a DSL interconnection, however now that I'm trying to use a dial up connection I no longer is working. It's a simple program which uses the following to open the connection to the URL: pFile1 = session.OpenURL(url, 0, INTERNET_FLAG_TRANSFER_BINARY | INTERNET_FLAG_KEEP_CONNECTION| INTERNET_FLAG_RELOAD |INTERNET_FLAG_DONT_CACHE); Now everytime I check pFile1 it is a zero. What am I doing wrong, or is there something which got...

what must I do?
Hello all: I create a single document and the class view is derived from CListView using AppWizard,look: BOOL CTestView::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { cs.style|=LVS_REPORT; } void CTestView::OnInitialUpdate() { ListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle(this->m_hWnd,LVS_EX_GRIDLINES); TCHAR rgsz[3][10]={"One","Two","Three"}; LV_COLUMN lvcolumn; for(int i=0;i<3;i++) { lvcolumn.mask=LVCF_FMT|LVCF_SUBITEM|LVCF_TEXT|LVCF_WIDTH|LVCF_ORDER; lvcolumn.fmt=LVCFMT_LEFT; lvcolumn.pszText=rgsz[i]; lvcolumn.iSubItem=i; lvcolumn.iOrder=i; lvcolumn.cx=60; GetListCtrl(...

I must be really goofy, but...
I need a formula to help me figure out a percent if cells. ie.. if A = $125.00 and I need to find out what 25% of that num,ber is.. how do I do that? -- jojo1964 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jojo1964's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=8289 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1826079 http://www.officehelp.in =A1*25% or A1*0.25 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "jojo1964" <jojo1964.3e4bfs@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message news:jojo1964.3e4bfs@DoNotSpam.com... > > I need a ...

Read
Lady only 24-Hrs +91 9810577227 Send email to info@lenstar.org get access code. ...

Read BuiltInProperties
Hi, How can I read builtinproperties of some files without open it. Thanks for answer Gilles Le Bret I find the answer but it works just for office's application http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224351 Gilles Le Bret "Gilles Le Bret" <glebret@socetem.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:%23NnfgaL4DHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How can I read builtinproperties of some files without open it. > > Thanks for answer > > Gilles Le Bret > > ...

There must be a way.........
There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody help? <five256@NOwhere.com> wrote in message news:hb12r5tjthdtl87hlpgrcapq9b0hd87c4e@4ax.com... > There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed > (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody > help? Yes, there is. It's called the System File Check tool. Read about system file protection here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222193 On Mon, 29 Mar 2...

Custom validation rule
Hi, I have been using this formula to round time values to the nearest 15 minute increment: =ROUND(E10*96,0)/96 This works fine for cells where the value is auto-calculated. However, I have one cell where a value has to be manually entered are strictly 15 minute increments? What I thought I might do is create a Data Validation rule that checks to see if the value * 96 is an integer. If it isn't then it fails. How would I do this? I know it can be done, I am just having a bit of a block. TIA, Jarryd =INT(F13*96)/(F13*96)=1 "Simples"! Cheer...

550 You must SMTP Authenticate before sending
I posted this recently and no one has yet recognized the error message. If you've received it and resolved the issue it represents, I hope you will share: It's occasional, particularly with replies; I click send and th following message instantly appears in my InBox: * 550 You must SMTP Authenticate before sending to <email address> I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2002 SP3 My IPS is Roadrunner. I have Norton Internet Security 2005 (NIS). I've removed NIS; no change. I've changed ISPs; no change. In Outlook, I've experimented with the "Log on using Secure P...

messages are being marked read randomly
i have an outlook xp with the latest service pack. one of my user says that every now and then messages that are coming in are being marked read without even opening it. this random so sometimes it works just fine. any ideas is very much appreciated. -ed ...

Modifying X-Z Reading for Gift Certicates
Is there a way to modify the Z Reading to make Gift Certifates work like Deposit Made and Deposit Redeemed. I would like to see Gifts not added to my Sales total when sold but just there for balancing ant not count as a sale unit an actual item is purchased. Because as it stands now when you sell an item Sales go up by the Gift Certificate amount and then Sales increase again by the same amount when the Gift Certificate is redeemed. ...

Must see!
http://www.RichMails.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=admin@cayweb.com ...