moving from one form to another

I want to be able to move from form 1 to form 2 and retain matching
information in form 1 to form 2. So, how do I link the one or two matching
information in both the forms?

I think what you are asking is how to link forms? If so, in properties for
the forms or subforms, go to the data tab and enter your master and child
link property. It should create that for you. If the forms are not on the
same form (a form and subform) you might have to create a form/subform to
link them. If you want to be able to see the same information in each form
without linking, you would need to put the information for both forms in one
query of table.

"Srao" wrote:

> I want to be able to move from form 1 to form 2 and retain matching
> information in form 1 to form 2. So, how do I link the one or two matching
> information in both the forms?

copy cells from one worksheet to another
How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or copy the font color (and strike through) of a cell on a seperate worksheet? - 'worksheet 2'? thanks. Copy and paste special|values followed by Paste special|formats If you were using a formula, then that formula can only return the value--it can't change the format. Depending on how that other cell changed, you could have an event macro do the work for you. Garrett wrote: > > How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or > copy ...

Moving license to a new computer

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

CRM appointment form instead of Outlook appointment form
In the outlook client, when I click the "Create New Appointment' button in the CRM toolbar, the Outlook appointment form appears. Is there any reason why it is not the CRM Appointment form that shows? Is there a way to use the CRM form instead? I know you can go in the "Activities in CRM" folder and create a new appointment from the Activities screen, but at this point, you no longer see the Outlook Calendar, so it is now very convenient, nor is creating a outlook appointment, clicking the track in CRM button and finally adding the missing field in the CRM appointme...

Safe to Move?

Still looking for bugs ?
Just updating M2006 prices and some quotes missing, so I did it manually. I HAD connected to Fidelity to fetch an email and while there I checked my portfolio to get the quotes. While connected, I noticed my cash reserves balance was off ( interest last month ? ), SO in Money, I pull up "brokerage account " - "account summary" - "Adjust balance" from lower left - click in the Cash box and - get a bugcheck - 3 times in a row. I never tried to do this before in M2006 - does it work for others ?? Then I got the " Send bugcheck info" and I guess tha...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

list workbook names except one
Hi all, below macro list all the workbook names in column "A" which exists in a folder. What code line i should add in below macro that if there is any worbook exists with the name "Closed.xls" in the folder then it should not be listed with the other workbooks names. Please can any friend can help Sub Chk() fldrnm = Sheets("INFO").TextBox3.Value fName = Dir(fldrnm & "*.xlsm") Do While fName <> "" c = c + 1 Cells(c, 1) = fName fName = Dir() Loop End Sub Replace this line of code... Cells(c, 1) = fName with thi...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Problems with ungrouping and selecting one item to ungroup
I have created a flyer in Microsoft Publisher 2003 by using two text box and adding text. I then inserted a clipart. I have grouped the entire flyer, but would like to ungroup just the picture, but I am having problems. I checked the Publisher Help section, which told me to click on the Drawing toolbar. I could not find the Drawing toolbar, and even looked under View, Toolbars, and Customize...but found nothing. Then reading a post on this board, I found that it might be under "Arrange," so I looked there. I found the group and ungroup commands, but they are "gray...

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

data validation not working on one sheet
Excel 2003 I have a series of cells using a Named Range for a data validation list. Until yesterday it worked fine. Now it doesn't work. The cell, list, range is all the same. I've done the Edit/Goto/Special/Data Validation/All and it highlights the right cells. I also tried to set up something very simpl: A1,2,3 have values aa,bb,cc. I then set up b2 for data validation, list, and drag the range over a1,2,3. Error alert is checked. Click on b2 and no drop down. You can key in anything you want. On all other worksheets data validation works just fine. Anybody have any...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...

Locking records in a form based on a combo box selection
I have read all I can find but still can't get this right. I have a combo box with a selection of either Yes or No in a field called P5Pd and I want to lock records if it Yes is selected. I have the following code, but it is locking ALL records and not just if P5Pd = "Yes" Sub Form_Current() If Me.P5Pd = "Yes" Then Me.AllowEdits = False End If End Sub In addition to the above information, I would like to say that I can edit other records, but once I have passed that record either forwards or backwards (e.g. if it is the 3rd record, I can edit ...