Medium time text box shows year - 120531

I am working with an adp access frontend and a SQL Server backend.
One of my forms uses several Medium Time fields with
Input Mask: 99:00\ >LL;0;_
Default Value: #10:00:00 PM# (for example)

The problem is that whenever I click on one of these fields the
following year information shows, too, in addition to the time:
"12/30/1899"
The year information is also saved in the SQL Server table, e.g.
"12/30/1899 10:00:00 PM"

I only want to save the time, how do I get rid of the year?

Thanks for your help.
0
vegathena

Total editing time
Hello. Is there a way of enabling the Total Editing Time that is displayed in the properties? Word does the time tracking but I can't find a way to enable it in excel. I have searched google but found nothing. Does anybody know if it is possible to enable it? -- Any help is as always appreciated Thank You Andrew Excel doesn't keep track of this property. "@Homeonthecouch" wrote: > > Hello. > Is there a way of enabling the Total Editing Time that is displayed in the > properties? > Word does the time tracking but I can't find a way to enable it in...

Calculating time and pay rates
On a project timekeeping spreadsheet, I have an accumulating 'hours worked' field formatted as [hh]:mm. I'd like to be able to multiply this by an hourly pay rate to show money earned so far, and then display this with currancy format. Any help with an easy way of doing this much appreciated. DC -- =time_cell*24*pay_rate and just format as currency through Format>Cells menu -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Django Cat" <notareal@address.co.uk> wrote in message news:mumgj.39713$h35.33621...

Transaction to Read: 8 Every time!
I've been using Money 2005 Home and Business for a month or so now getting everything manually migrated from 7 years of Quickbooks. I've gotten everything connected online with my bank and most everything seems to be working ok. However, every time I download from my bank (Washington Mutual) the same sets of transactions show in the "Transaction to read: X". I accept the transactions, matched to an earlier entry, the register shows fine and the next time I start M2K5 and try to do a download they show up again as needing to be read. What gives? Is this a feature? ...

time table
I have a time table that I enter what time I come to work and what time I leave. I didn't program it to add the total but when I put in total hours worked "8" it puts in 0:00. When I double click to see if there is a setting I get this 1/8/1900 12:00:00 AM I have tried to delete this but it still shows up. What can I do to correct this problem? Thank you Hi Mary, your cell is format as hour, when you type 8 excel looks at Jan 8, 1900 12:00am, you can type 08:00 or format the cell as general hth regards from Brazil Marcelo "Mary" escreveu: > I have a ti...

Help with Msg box
Hi I have a worksheet made up for different cost centers with reference to invoices. For example who they are from, what date is on the invoice, what date did we receive it, amount, etc. I have written the following module and formula (see below for details) in order to bring up a message box if the amount of days between two dates are greater than 15. The reason for this is that we have a turnaround time of 14 days to pay these invoices and staff forget to issue a late letter if the invoice is paid outside the 15 days. This works great, the message box appears when the days are grea...

Appointments and Time Zones
When i enter a new appointment into the the Outlook calendar, is it possible to specify the time zone for the appointment? "CD" <CD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:852BE35D-310E-4FF3-8ABB-FD104D6915B8@microsoft.com... > When i enter a new appointment into the the Outlook calendar, is it possible > to specify the time zone for the appointment? With Outlook 2007 and later, yes. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

getting text out of email message
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0284_01C51A83.EC4E9CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1255" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi,=20 i need to develop somekind of outlook addin / macro / exchange script for extracting text out of messages like when i have a field of OrderId in a message and extracting the id = out of it. please supply with information or resource of how to start develop this? recommendations from your experience will also help. TIA, z. ------=_NextPart_000_0284_01C51A83.EC4E9CA0 Content-Type: text/html;...

Counting Ocurrances within a Time Frame
I need to find each time a code occurs 5 or more times in a 7 day period. Example: CodeA and Town are fields in tblHelpr that I add rows of data to every morning. My query will run after the table is updated. If CodeA occurs in a specific Town 5 or more times in the last 7 days, I need to see that in my query. SELECT tblHelpr.Town, tblHelpr.CodeA, Count(tblHelpr.CodeA) AS CountOfCodeA FROM tblHelpr WHERE tblHelpr.TheDate > Date()-7 GROUP BY tblHelpr.Town, tblHelpr.CodeA HAVING Count(tblHelpr.CodeA>5; You didn't say the date field name so change TheDate to ...

User-defined function in combo box
I am trying to the list years in a combo box based on current year: e.g: current year -2008 combo box values : 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 I found a function that calculates this value: Function YearLoop() As String Dim YearHold As Date Dim strSQL As String Dim i As Integer Dim n As Integer strSQL = "" For i = -1 To 5 YearHold = DateSerial(Year(Date) + i, 1, 1) strSQL = strSQL & Format(YearHold, "yyyy") & "; " Next i YearLoop = strSQL End Function I tried to call this function from the combo box by sett...

How to format elapsed time for swimming scores
I'm trying to graph times for my son's swimmin team for each person by event and by date so we can show progress over time. When I use the time fomat I end up with an AM or PM after the time. I don't want this - only elapsed time. Thanks T-mo, Instead of the formats within the Time option, try using the Custom option. In the Format Axis dialog box -> Number tab, select the Custom option. Either select or type into the "Type" input area: mm:ss ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "T-mo" wrote: > I'm trying to graph times for m...

Orderby high medium low
Hi, I want to order a make-table query by high, medium, and then low. The basic sorting option would do this alphabetically which is no good. Can someone provide a simple (I think using the orderby) expression to add this in, so that it doesn't have to be done manually after the event when I export to excel. Many thanks F0zz Instead of using high, medium, low use 1,2,3 if high, medium and low are already in your data, replace your field with something like: iif([MY_FIELD] = "high",1,iif([MY_FIELD] = "medium,2,iif([MY_FIELD] = "low",3,9999))) then sort ...

How to fix run time error '91'
Someone at my work was doing something with Excel. Now when I try to exit I get a message saying run time error '91'. They said they don't know what happened. This only pops up and prevents exit when I try to hide a spreadsheet that was hidden from before. Does anyone have a clue? Thanks. It sounds like the file has some macro(s) in it. I'd start by using [Alt]+[F11] to open the VB Editor and then use Debug --> Compile VBA Project and see if it points out any error in the code. If that checks out OK, then do a search in the VB code for the name of the sh...

Task default due time
Is there a configuration setting the change the default due time of tasks from 12:00AM? Am I missing something but what is the reasoning for it defaulting to an odd hour in the first place. Thanks, John ...

Create new text file for export
I have minimal knowledge of VBA. I have been surching google all day yesterday to solve this problem and found no solutions that work. I am trying to create a new FDF file to export data to a PDF form and launch the file on a button click. I am having trouble with creating the new file. The code I am using (and is not working) is the following: Private Sub FDF_Click() Dim stPDFdata As String Dim chkName As String 'I want to check to see if the fdf file exists and if not make a new one. I know this works for directories but it does not check for the file. Need h...

Outlook 2007 is not showing new distribution list created on exchange 2003
However other computers with outlook 2003 does show the recently created distribution list. Has anyone seen this?? Thanks in advance.. On Feb 23, 4:54 pm, "BTC" <luisefigue...@gmail.com> wrote: > However other computers with outlook 2003 does show the recently > created distribution list. > > Has anyone seen this?? > > Thanks in advance.. I got it. It was on cached mode for some reason. ...

Decimal Time and Rounding
Does anyone know how to convert a regular time to decimal time and then round it. This is to calculate employee timesheet in decimal time with a rouding criteria: 0 - 7 minutes = 0 hour 8-22 minutes = 0.25 hour 23-37 minutes = 0.50 hour 38-52 minutes = 0.75 hour 53 + minutes = 1.00 hour. I can subtract the time sheet and get total hour work for the day and then multiply it by 24 to get the decimal time, but I can't find a way to round it in the same formula. Thanks for your help. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com...

Medium Price
Dear all, I have a table with this information: code quantity unit_value 10 100 0,5 10 150 1,0 10 200 1,5 and I'm trying to do a consult to obtain this: code quantity unit_value 10 450 1,1111 Now I have this SQL instruction... SELECT table1.item_code, Avg(DSum([quantity],"table1")) AS Expr1, Avg((DSum([unit_value]*[quantity],"table1"))/ DSum([quantity],"table1")) AS Expr2 FROM table1 GROUP BY table1.item_code; But I don=B4t known if it's correct becaus...

Outlook mail HTML/text
Is there a way to filter mail from predefined addresses to be read as HTML, while keep "text" as the default reading format? -- HPN The "read as plain text" feature is global, but everything in your Junk = E-mail folder will show in plain text. You could use a rule to move mail = there and set a category for those non-junk messages, then use a = filtered view to see those messages but not the junk. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpst...

Inbox shows messages that aren't there
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop After conversion to 2008, I have a POP mailbox that shows 9 messages in the Folder List but the message list for the inbox is empty. I have rebuilt the database several times using the Entourage Utility. I have repaired permissions and replaced the directory for the drive. This is a folder that does not appear to have a cache. <br><br>Any ideas? <FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>On 11/16/09 8:45 AM, in article <a hre...

Change Default Time on Flag
I would like to know if there is anyway to change the default time on the Flag option, it is set at 5:00 p.m. Thanks. Cindy The default time for a reminder on a follow-up flag is the same as the "End time" value you have chosen in Tools | Options | Calendar Options. You can either change the End Time value, or you can just type another value into the flag reminder box each time (or choose one from the dropdown list). -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message threa...

outlook 2003 does not show option to create personal folder
I am trying to set up my personal folder in Outlook 2003 but when I select the "Data Files" button and then click "Add", my only option is Business Contact Manager Database". I checked my installation and it looks like all the Outlook components are installed. Which mail account type are you using? Is your machine part of a corporate network? If so, it could be that you network admin has disabled this option for you. If this is not the case, do a repair on your Office installation and try again. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configur...

Excell (Student edition) runs very slow
Anyone else having this problem? I don't know if it is because I upgraded my XP system to the recent Service Pack 2. Initial selection of some commands and functions take a long time for the cursor to return. I haveused up my two free troublshooting opportunities with the almighty Microsoft Hi maybe the virus scanner causes this. Quite sure nothing to do with the student edition -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A7127A43-A8D3-4355-BC23-F12AC22B5175@microsoft.com... > Anyone else having...

Date/Time Calculation
Hello, I have a form that I need to calculate duration. I'm sure it is somewhat simple to do but I'm just not sure how to do it. I have to fields, one is start time and the other is end time and both have the medium time input mask on them. All I want to do is calculate the duration in the duration field based on what is entered in the start and end time fields. How do I do this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 This link should help: http://www.mvps.org/access/dateti...

Time format control
Hi everyone, I have a time of 08:38 and would like to truncate the last minute by using formatting to achieve 08:30. I currently do this using a formula to remove the last minute. I have tried custom formatting of hh.m but I still get 08:38. I have even tried hh.m"0" but get 08:380. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Regards Brad You can use this formula, it sounds as though you want round down to nearest 10th minute =FLOOR(A1,1/144) -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Brad kennedy" <brad_6663@hotmail...

Crazy Exchange time glitch
Our exchange server experienced a glitch that altered the date/time to approximately 3 weeks into the future. I have since determined that it was caused by a program running on our server called AboutTime (v4.8). It was however, about 15 minutes until I figured this out. My question now is: Is there some way to alter the affected messages so that they display a more appropriate date/time? This is on Exhcnage v5.5 and clients running Outlook 2000 and 2003. Thanks! On 28 Aug 2006 12:41:15 -0700, gscanga@gmail.com wrote: >Our exchange server experienced a glitch that altered the date/time...