Hi all, I'd like a module to open and load a form in my Access 2003
database... How can I do this?

0
Mike

Use the OpenForm method. Look in the Help file for details.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Mike" <michael.leon.schwartz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'd like a module to open and load a form in my Access 2003
> database... How can I do this?

0
Douglas
7/18/2007 2:58:16 PM
On Jul 18, 10:58 am, "Douglas J. Steele"
<NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> wrote:
> Use the OpenForm method. Look in the Help file for details.
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVPhttp://I.Am/DougSteele
> (no e-mails, please!)
>
> "Mike" <michael.leon.schwa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi all, I'd like a module to open and load a form in my Access 2003
> > database... How can I do this?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks! Just the pointer I needed!

0
Mike

Open form
Hi, I have an unbound form 'fTTSwitchboard' that has two combo boxes - one lists tech names 'CboTech' and the other lists job numbers 'CboJobNumberSelect. There is also a subform for list of jobs assigned to CboTech. The JobNumberSelect combo box lets them enter a job number that is not on their list and a form 'fGeneralInfoTT' opens giving specific about job with a subform 'fWorkLog' that has a combo box 'CboTech' where they can select their name and text boxes to enter start and stop times. Everything works well now, but I would like to...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

Outlook form as an input tool for a user
What I am hoping to accomplish is to use an Outlook form as an input tool for a user. Upon completion, they send it to a manager for approval. When the manager opens the form, all the input fields are locked and APPROVE and DECLINE buttons become active. Then based on approval or decline, I want the VB script to format an email and sent it. Does what I am hoping to do seem reasonable and possible? Any ideas and code snippets will be appreciated. Thanks! If Exchange is your mail server and the administrator gives you = permission to publish to the Organizational Forms library, this is v...

Designing forms with Tabs
I am re-designing a form using tabs, I have figured out that you must cut and paste the controls into the new tab rather than dragging the fields on there. I have done that. My question is; why now, when I move the entire tab around the fields now embedded in it do not move with it. I assumed that the fields are now placed fixed within the tab. Am I missing something here. Thanks Yesterday I was doing the same operation. I noticed that drag-drop and cut-paste did not work. Because there were only few fields to put the tabs I created new fields and defined data sources to them. After doing...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

customize my contact form
Hi I want to customize my contact form in outlook 2007. I have over a 1000 contacts. What I want to do is just add name, and addresses for a mail merge. I would like to tab and only boxes I want to tab to is name then address and bypass all the rest. Is that possible? I'm hiring a temp and would like not to use the mouse. Tab and enter. Click name then tab and go right to address box. Production Thanks in advance Gary I think what you want to do can be done with a View of your Contacts Folder Change to Phone List View ( or Define a New View) and remove the fields you...

Form
Hi, Is it possible to have a user form showing some text boxes corresponding to my sheet in excel to be filled in and button clicked to populate the cells on the form? Hope you can help. Rob Rob I may be wrong but I suspect that is built-in functionality under Data>Form... -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:219d01c4f8dc$806765d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible to have a user form showing some text > boxes co...

Filter in the form
In my tabular form i have a field called supplierid.I want to build a button on my form with the following alternatives: 1. show only the fields with supplierid = 1 2. show only the fields with supplierid = 2 3. show all whixh is the best method to do it? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201004/1 If you use a combobox instead of a button, it will still work if you get another supplierid. The combo row source can be a query based on the supplierid table. Use a union query to get the option for all. Select...

Selecting contacts from the appointment form
When linking to a contact through the appointment form, it brings up a box to select contact, and the default folder is the contact folder in my mailbox. Is there a way to get the default folder (Look in:) to go directly to a contact folder in the public folders directory? Thank you, No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Michelle Long" <Michelle Long@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4018B096-C342-421B-B...

What do I load ?
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. If i comsume this web service: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx and do this operation: RetrieveArchivedTrips using: Dim strDate As Date = "2006-04-01" Dim endDate As Date = "2006-04-28" proxy.RetrieveArchivedTrips(strDate, endDate) What do I load when i use the following statements in my program: Dim doc as XmlDocument = new XmlDocument() doc.Load() Any...

Debug image fails to load.
Hi, I created an OS design with KITL, Kernel debugger enabled in Debug mode. But when i try to load the image to the CEPC it fails to boot. I am attaching the log here. ------ SERIAL PORT LOG starts ----------- Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.0 Built Dec 9 2002 18:35:13 Copyright (c) 2000-2001 Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader 3.3 for CE/PC (Feb 6 2003) Boot Args @ 0x1F136 and ucLoaderFlags is 1 PCI Device Configurations (3 PCI bus(es) present)... ======================================================== Bus, Devi...

New Form
I have a designed a new Form using the Contacts Base form. I have added some extra fields under the general tab. I want to add them under the Detail tab but was unable to do so. If you know a way to do that please let me know. Also, I want to move all the existing contacts to use this new form, how would I do that? You can't modify the Details tab in a contact form. To update your existing contacts with the new form see here: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm#convert -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition ...

Form with a tab control
Hello, I've made a form with tabs on it. For some reason, when this form loads, the form is partially off the screen to the left until I hit a tab. Once this occurs, the form centers itself on the screen. Does anyone know what is the culprit for this? Thank you! Is the form large enough that you can see the entire tab control? I've run into this problem when I put the tab control on the right side of the screen and the actual size of the form was not quite large enough to display the whole form. HTH Dale -- Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful! Email add...

vba
salut j'ai une probleme sur vba que je n'arrive pas resoudre : j'ai un tableau de donnees (qui sont rentrees avec des userform). pour supprimer une ligne de ce tableau, j'ai cree un userform avec une liste deroulante dont la rowsource est la premiere colonne de mon tableau. je voudrais , en selectionnant une valeur ds cette liste, qu'elle soit selectionnee ds mon classeur excel pour que je puisse supprimer la ligne. merci de votre aide -- Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr ...

Lock single records on form set to Continuous Records Default View
Hello, I have the following code behind a checkbox on my form that is set to 'Continuous Records' for its Default View with the thought that I can lock the current record once the checkbox is checked and then proceed to enter subsequent records. I thought I had it working, but checking it now, it is not. Here is the code: Private Sub record_monitored_AfterUpdate() On Error Resume Next Dim ctl As Control Dim frm As Form Dim LockValue As Boolean 'If MsgBox("Checking the Monitored Box will lock this record. Is this OK?", vbYesNo) = vbYes Then For Each ctl In fr...

Click on a link and a picture loads in cell depending on which link you have clicked
Hello If I have five links in cells A1:A5 with peoples names. How can get... e.g. If I click on Bill in A2 then a picture of Bill loads in cell D1 an then click Mark and a picture of Mark loads in D1. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure what you mean by link in A1 through A5, but I'd try it this way: Put all 5 pictures on the worksheet and position them where you want them. Name them to match the values in A1:A5. Select the picture for Bill and then type Bill in the name box (to the left of the formulabar) and hit enter. After all 5...

Command to run access, open to specific form and specific record
I'm struggling to find a way to open an Access Database and go to a specific form (not the one specified by the Startup screen) and open a specific record. I would set up a collection of these commands to open to different records, depending on the users' needs. I'm hoping there may be a command like: "c:\accessfile.mdb, frmTenant, ID=345". Can this be done and, if so, how? Thank you! It can be done, but it's not quite as simple as that. There's a /cmd switch that can be specified when you open the database, and anything passed after the switch can be r...

design form?
What software should I use to design a form for listing my DVD collection? Are there templates available somewhere? To create a simple list Excel is well suited to this. If you want to create some sort of input form based list then Access would be your best bet. Outside of the MS Office range there are lots of other software available to do this, ranging from the simple to complex, cheap to expensive. Hope that helps, if you need more help post back _____________ Naz Lodon "boinks@acsalaska.net" wrote: > What software should I use to design a form for listing my DVD c...

Possible to link fields in a form to narrow selections?
I'm working on making a form more user friendly - What I'd like to do is to link multiple fields and to narrow selections in field2 and field3 based off of what a user selects in field1. Example: I have field1 Principal with 10 options. I have field2 PrimaryCategory with 20 options, however, there are only 2 valid options per Principal. I have field3 Brand with 50 options, however, there are only 2-5 valid options per Principal. Right now, all options for field2 and field3 show up in the combo box regardless of what is chosen in field1. What I'd like is once user...

how do I rename a customer form?
forms are saved in my inbox. Thanks. ...

How to use data on two forms
I have two forms. A button on form1, and when i click on button1 my form1, form2 is open. Add some data to form2, and write it on form1, all with class. How to do that? imarkic <imarkic84@gmail.com> wrote in news:009b8c57-bc47-409a-8f3a- e995e1944f19@j5g2000yqm.googlegroups.com: > I have two forms. A button on form1, and when i click on button1 my > form1, form2 is open. Add some data to form2, and write it on form1, > all with class. > How to do that? > This really depends on the model you are using. In general, you will not control it from an outside c...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...