Hi all, I'd like a module to open and load a form in my Access 2003
database... How can I do this?

0
Mike

Use the OpenForm method. Look in the Help file for details.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Mike" <michael.leon.schwartz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'd like a module to open and load a form in my Access 2003
> database... How can I do this?

0
Douglas
7/18/2007 2:58:16 PM
On Jul 18, 10:58 am, "Douglas J. Steele"
<NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> wrote:
> Use the OpenForm method. Look in the Help file for details.
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVPhttp://I.Am/DougSteele
> (no e-mails, please!)
>
> "Mike" <michael.leon.schwa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi all, I'd like a module to open and load a form in my Access 2003
> > database... How can I do this?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks! Just the pointer I needed!

0
Mike

adding field to form
Hello, I have made continiuse form with 10 field that works (text box in detail and lables in form header) but when i want to add one more field that text box is in detail part of form and lable in form header part ,I can not save my form.and access goes to repair mode after saving and there is no change when I reopen my form. thanks. ...

Malicious Code error when opening a custom outlook form
After installing Visio 2003 on XP Professional with Microsoft Office 2002 installed, I get the following error when I launch a custom outlook form... "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator." Has anyone seen this or know how to address it? ...

change the default opening of a form to enter a new record
How can you stop a form defaulting to record 1 when you want to type in a new record. The only way we are getting round this at the moment is to click on the icon New record. However, every time we open the form to enter another record it is always showing record 1 -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Shazza - Set the form property Data Entry to Yes. That will default to opening the form for new records. -- Daryl S "Shazza" wrote: > How can you stop a form defaulting to record 1 when you want to type in a new > r...

VBA to convert PowerPoint presentation to Word
I'd like to create a VBA macro to extract all content from a Windows PowerPoint 2003 document and place it in a Word 2003 document, as Word to PDF conversion seems to provide better-quality tagging than a PowerPoint to PDF conversion. I know I can save the outline as RTF and open that in Word, but the outline does not include any of the following: - text added on a blank slide layout - text in a text box - tables. - images. Is there any way to copy all content from a PowerPoint presentation to a Word document, such that all text remains text and all tables remain as ...

Each time I try this , I get faults, and asked to upload various things which I find difficult. None of it appears to work. "Alastair" <htmail.com> wrote in message news:5556894D-AEB4-44B3-BB0D-2710C610C04F@microsoft.com... > Each time I try this , I get faults, and asked to upload various things > which > I find difficult. None of it appears to work. WTF does this have to do with Windows Update??? -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." What's "Internet security?&...

Search Form
I have read some help articles on sub forms, however, have yet to find the solution that helps me. Some groups have stated that this is not known, however I know there has to be an easy solution: I have a form that also has a subform. The two are linked by a field, [Eno]. When I add records, etc, everything works beautifully. However, If I wanted to search the form from a SUB-FORM field [EMPLOYEE] from the MAIN form, It will now work. I started the search with a unbound text box, - after update which will be the search terms, however, I am trying to figure out VBA code that will ...

Re: How can I stop Outlook to run subsequent rules from VBA function bound to currently running rule
And I thought to use Rule's olRuleActionStop in VBA. . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

Naming worksheets...new to VBA
Hi, I'm pretty new to VBA and need to create a simple macro. When the command button it is linked to is clicked...I need it to search a workbook for the highest numbered worksheet (ex. "G4" was the highest sheet so the macro will create G5) and then create a new worksheet. This might be a simple problem but any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mjack --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try this Mjack Sub test() Dim Shcount As Long Shcount = Sheets.Count Sheets.Add after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) ActiveSheet.Name = "G" & Shcount + 1 End Sub -- Regar...

summing in a form..
In my form i have Beginning Mileage, Ending Mileage, Total Daily Mileage. As of now I have to enter Beginning Mileage, my Ending Mileage is =Nz([AR],0)+Nz ([LA],0)+Nz([TX],0)+Nz([MS],0)+Nz([OK],0)+Nz([Other])+[Beginning Mileage]. my Total Daily Mileage is =Nz([AR],0)+Nz([LA],0)+Nz([TX],0)+Nz([MS],0)+Nz([OK] ,0)+Nz([Other]). Is there a way that i can make my Beginning Mileage carry over from the previous record (so i wouldnt have to manually enter it)? Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200705/1 Thanks for the reply. T...

Customize Exchange 2003 OWA Custom Forms for Contacts
We have just created a custom form for contacts and would like OWA to show the custom fields in OWA. How do we do this? Thanks ...

PRINT INVISIBLE FORM
Hi All, I have a form A that I sometimes print using the printout command, after passing some parameters and making calculations. I want to print the same form A from another form while making form A invisible. How should I do this? -- Glint You should create a report from form a and print that instead of the form. That way you don't have to hide anything. Reports are meant to be for printing. Forms are meant for data-entry and showing data... -- Maurice Ausum "Glint" wrote: > Hi All, > I have a form A that I sometimes print using the printout command, after >...

Add Record from form into two tables
I have a form (frm_Invoice) that records phone serial # from customers. I want to create a new record in both the tbl_Inventory and tbl_Inventory_Detail when someone scans in a DEC_SN into the frm_Invoice. The issue I am running across is that the tbl_Inventory_Details has a child relationship to the tbl_Inventory. I chose this set up because most of the inventory is manually entered from shipments received from a warehouse. I created a form and sub form for the inventory tying the SN_ID from each table on a one to many relationship. I do not know how to update both tables at ...

Good day to all -- I have been trying to load a dataset from XML based on a multi-level schema structure that uses <xsd:import> tags to bring other schemas into the XML document context - Schema1 imports Schema2 which then imports Schema3. I have not been having much success. Based on the above experience, I have a couple of questions: 1) Can the Dataset class handle multi-level schemas as defined above? If not, thanks for your time. 1) Can anyone lead me to an example where a solution to this has been posted? If so, forget the following questions. 2) Must the sc...

How do I set up a Startup Form with Access 2007 ?
Hi When I open a database, I want a certain form to start. This form is going to be used for a menu. Please let me know. Thanks Mark Create a macro named Autoexec. Have action open your form. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "mthornblad@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi > > When I open a database, I want a certain form to start. This form is > going to be used for a menu. > > Please let me know. > > Thanks > Mark > > On Aug 13, 5:24 pm, kasab <ka...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Alternatively, click the Office button ...

Big Ask? Loading UserForms and then using the Check Box
I am very new to VBA and am trying to do the following, I have created the Userform and check boxes but that is as far as i can go. When a ceratin a cell e.g A1 goes to = red then a userform will pop up with a list of check boxes e.g Nexus, G2, Swift, Crest if Nexus and Crest check box is ticked then the word nexus will appear A2 and Crest in A3. Or if G2 and Swift were checked then G2 would be in cell A2 and Swift in cell C3. Many Thanks Changing the format of a cell isn't enough to make excel notice the change. But you could tie showing your userform to a change in a column (or...

Excel VBA
Hi. Is it possible to use VBA in one workbook to copy a worksheet fro another workbook into another different workbook? If so....how? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try recoding a macro while doing this manually. And yes it is possible :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cjh1984 >" <<cjh1984.16x63k@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cjh1984.16x63k@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi. > > Is it possible to use VBA in one workbook to copy a worksheet from > another workbook into another different workbook? ...

More than 6 conditional Formats....VBA Coding Advise please
If I have a range of cells A1:M20 Column K has a validation list with 6 Options....Yes, No, W, X, Y, Z The conditional formatting is limited to 3 conditions. Can anyone provide code that would permit the colour of the cells in each row in the range A1 to M20 when the appropriate option is selected from the relevant cell in column K. I.E. I want Row range A1:M1 cells to change to say Yellow when "Yes" selected from the list in K1 ......or say red if "No" ( and other colours for W,X Y,Z) An example of the coding would be appreciated , if it's possible? Thanks ...

hi after loading music files from pc to mp3 player when try to play music on mp3 the words no authority come up on screen how do i fix this thanks ...

How do I stop Outlook from auto starting (auto loading) when my c.
How do I stop Outlook from auto starting (auto loading) when my computer sterts up?? Delete the shortcut from your Windows startup folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Jason <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> asked this group: | How do I stop Outlook from auto starting (auto loading) when my | computer sterts up?? ...

Money 2004 Premium Loading
Newly acquired 2004, presently using Money 2000 on XP. Would prefer to load 2004 using a new start date and account balances, payees, etc. Should I (can I?)unload 2000 to prevent file corruption and then start 2004? Learned suggestions very much appreciated! In microsoft.public.money, fkiinc anonymous@earthlink.net wrote: >Newly acquired 2004, presently using Money 2000 on XP. >Would prefer to load 2004 using a new start date and >account balances, payees, etc. Should I (can I?)unload >2000 to prevent file corruption and then start 2004? >Learned suggestions very muc...

Excel 2007 Error saving file & error loading dll
To begin, please note that I am a novice Excel user. I cobbled together a template with macros with much help and advice from others. We were using Excel 2000 and the template was working fine. Have now upgraded to 2007 and some users of the template are getting errors when trying to update a previously saved file. I believe I am in over my head in trying to solve this, any help given in SIMPLE terms would be greatly appreciated. Here is the scenario. 1. My computer, on which the template was created, has no problems whatsoever. 2. The template is stored on a network drive where others ...

Outlook Macro (VBA) programming
This is a wierd one (at least to me). I'm not a VBA expert by any means. I want to write a macro that, when Outlook 2003 executes it, causes Outlook to close. That's all. No other functions. Just a macro that says "Exit" or "Close Application" or "Alt-F4". You can imagine that this is a difficult macro to record (even if Outlook could record macros, how would you record THAT?) For a VBA macro running in Outlook the code would be quite easy: Sub KillOutlook() On Error Resume Next Application.Quit End Sub Clicking on the Close box at the top rig...

Phone Activity Form
My question is regarding viewing phone call activities from the activities entity created from a quick campaign for Leads. I am only able to view the regarding (which is the campaign name) and recipient (which is the full name of the Lead) field, on leads we often only know the company name and not a first or last name. So viewing the resulting phone activities created from the quick campaign have to be opened up then click again to open up the Lead form to view the company name if there is no first or last name, very time consuming. When I do an advanced find and chose edit columns/...

Subform in Form not editable
Hi, I am working on a database, it has a main form and a subform. I created it read only, so that when you press the edit button the form can be editable. The subform however remains as read only. How can I get the subform to be editable when the main form is editable? Please help newbie... You need to change the AllowEdits property of the subform's Source Object's Form object too, just like you're doing for the main form ( I assume ). -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "umalila14" <u41164@uwe> wrote in message news:7f40f570214bd@uwe... > Hi, I...

Collecting the Data entered onto a form into a access table.
I have designed a form in outlook 2003 and want to collect he data in a access table when the form is used to send email. Can any one please help me as I am stuck. I have linked the table to the form but nothing happens when you use the form and send a email. You will need to write code. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm for links to samples, etc -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Claude Brandon" <claude@umban...