Is it possible to add data to only one 1 tab of a multi-tab form

Hi

I have created a multi-tab form (there are 7 tabs in all).

Is it possible to set the form up in such a way that not all forms are
updated at the same time?

For instance, one of the forms is Contact information and another is
personal information.

For one student, the contact information was updated on the Monday and the
personal infomration on Tuesday but there are for the same student.

Thank you advance for your help.

Is it possible

Trendline and multiple data series
I have a scattergraph with four data series. Is there a way of inserting a trendline which covers all four series? Thanks in anticpation Create a helper column that combines all the data series ... Jerry Blackcat wrote: > I have a scattergraph with four data series. Is there a way of inserting a > trendline which covers all four series? > > Thanks in anticpation ...

Personal Folders in OWA

Charts & Hidden Data
Hi, If I hide the row/columns containing the source data of a chart the respective series disappears from the chart. Is there any way to hide chart source data without affecting the chart? Many thanks, Jason In XL2003 (and before) with chart selected: Tools | Options |Chart and uncheck the box "Plot visible cells only" In XL 2007: Follow this path: click the chart; use Chart Tools|Design|Selected Data; look for button labelled "Hidden and Empty Cells"; complete dialog box as needed. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from ema...

Bought a house! How to add into Money?
I just bought my first house a few weeks ago. I have been using money for about a year now to track all my expenses, budget, investments, etc. and have found it very useful. However, i am wondering what is the best way to add a mortgage into money so i can track what i have paid? Should i just do it as an normal expense and maybe just break down the payment into subcategories (insurance, taxes, mortgage) or is there an actual better way to do this? Thanks! I would suggst that you create an asset account for the house and a loan account for the mortgage. Then create a payment in the bil...

Help to add email account
I am unable to add my AOL email account to Outlook. Does anyone know the addresses or how to do that? ...

Excel 2007
Dear group, We have some engineers that have fairly intesive graphs with tons of data points on them. When we open the Excel 2003 graph with Excel 2007 and try to print the graph there is no data line or curve. Our axis' and titles show up, even our 2 pt colored vertical lines appear. Now, when we take all the data from this 2003 excel sheet and create a new 2007 sheet and create the graph from the data it prints fine. Also the 2003 graph will print frin ewhen opened from excel 2003. We've tried the convert tool in 2007 when opening a 2003 workbook and still no graph. We have a multit...

How can I automatically enter repeating data from one table to ano
Hi I am a novice so if you can help please do. I have set up a database and have a range of tables established for each of my categories and they seem to be working well. How do I get the database to automatically fill in repeating data (ie names) from one table to the next so I don't have to keep retyping? Hope this makes sense. Please help in simple English. Here's hoping!!! Sally In a properly designed relational database system, you shouldn't have the same data in multiple tables. You may want to read up on Database Normalization. Jeff Conrad has some goo...

Add text to formula?
I have this formula kindly given to me in one of these Excel ngs: =COUNTIF(E:E,"You Won!*")&":"&COUNTIF(E:E,"You Lost*") The challenge is that any custom text I add to the cell formatting doesn't show up in the cell. Would it be possible to add something like this text below to the above (but also including line breaks)?: **************************************************************** Score --------- You:Computer = Formula result of: =COUNTIF(E:E,"You Won!*")&":"&COUNTIF(E:E,"You Lost*") *********************...

Editing XML data relation line
I am working on a program where I am retrieving data from an Access database through one common dataset. I have already put the database connection component on the form as well as the two data adapters. Here is where I am having problems. I double click on the .xsd file and then go to the schema menu and select add|new relationship. My table names are Employee and Payroll. Employee ID is a primary key in the Employee table and a foreign key in the Payroll table. I need to define a DataRelation link with Employee ID. The problem is that when the parent table is set to Employee and the ch...

Missing Data in Spreadsheet Contained in a Disk Image
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I used Migration Assistant to copy all my applications and files to my new iMac i7. When I attempt to open a vital password protected Disk Image, the .dmg opens OK but the Excel file contained within doesn't have any data in it. Taking a copy of the .dmg from a backup disk results in the same thing. <br><br> What's really peculiar 'though is that if I right click the file before actually opening it, using Quick Look, it shows all the data is there. But the file still won't open the Ex...

Moving an old transaction from one account to another.
I have a *very* strange situation here... Once upon a time, Mr. Pat Smith married Ms. Pat Jones. The Mrs. Pat Smith was a cute oddity for the duration of the marriage. Sadly, the marriage ended. Mrs. Smith did not change her last name back to Jones... Now we have two people in town with the same name. 'Pat Smith'. Mr. Pat Smith bought a mattress set. In RMS, the mattress is on Mrs. Pat Smith's account. This probably would have gone unnoticed for along time, possibly forever, except for the unfortunate demise of the mattress under warranty. Now we need to return the m...

Trying to add or save a record.
I tried this awhile back and gave up. Trying again. I made a form with two tables, customers & calls. When I enter the phone number from the customers table that exists it populates the form the way I want it and I can save the form or add a new record and I think it is saving it in the calls table. If I enter a phone that doesn't exist and try to exit or enter a new record, I get the following. The microsoft jet database engine cannot find a record in the table 'customer' with key matching field(s) 'Phone#'. What I am trying to do is save the form even though ...

Wanting to not add a blank element to the XML
I'm serializing a class and some of the elements end up with blank results. This is fine. When I serialize the class the elements show up in the resulting XML as something like <SigningLicence/> If it's blank how can I prevent this element from getting into the XML completely . It is optional according to the schema but fails on validation when it's in there in this form. Jamie Hi Jamie, Could you post some code of your class and the serialization code, so that we can try to make a repro on this issue? Kevin Yu ======= "This posting is provided "AS I...

Subreports not Viewing on one Page
How can I get my subreports on report to print on one page? I have a main report and subreport within the subreport there are 5 reports. When I Printview my main report my subreports show up in the middle of the page at the end of the page on the next page - how can I fix this? I have tried and look at everything available and can't find a fix. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. it can be difficult to cram alot of info into one report page....particularly lots of subreports... make sure you have the 'CanShrink' pr...

Add multiple domains to spam deny list and real time sbl
Hi, What file can I open in Exchange 2003 to add a list of domains I want to prevent from sending spam, so that I do not have to add each one individualy. Also, how do you set up Exchange 2003 to check the sbl.spamhaus.org real time listing. They list the sites to block and say you can connect to them for free. Can anyone please help? ...

Export Access Data Project Queries to old Access .mdb file
I want to copy Access Data Project queries from a project into a new .mdb file. What is the best way to do this? In the new .mdb go to the menu bar, click file, Get external data, and Import. Select the orignal .mdb file and then the items. >-----Original Message----- >I want to copy Access Data Project queries from a project into a new .mdb >file. What is the best way to do this? >. > ...

Data Consolidation
Hi Team, Any idea about the Data consolidation in excel . I have multiple excel sheets and want to consolidate it without losing the data. other than RDB data merge . Thank you, Shivaprasad hi Shivaprasad, If those files have all the same schema, you can do it with a VBA macro using mso. -- isabelle Le 2011-10-20 21:47, shivaprasad . shetty a �crit : > Hi Team, > > Any idea about the Data consolidation in excel . I have multiple excel > sheets and want to consolidate it without losing the data. other than > RDB data merge . > > Thank you, > Shivaprasad ...

sizing pie chart category data label
I would appreciate advice on re-sizing pie chart category data labels. When I click on the label, I get a box around the text, just like other microsoft applications, but when I click and drag on the points, the text label box does not re-size...it stays the same size. Any suggestions? Thank you. I think it auto-adjusts to suit the font-size and text that you have in there. Try right-clicking on the label, then you usually have access to other features. Hope this helps. Pete On Mar 9, 4:41 pm, susanh...@ou.edu wrote: > I would appreciate advice on re-sizing pie chart category data labe...

want show result in spread sheet, in the form
Hi all, I have a form with a combo box , listed with 5 items. when each item is selected it will execute a query and result will in spread sheet window like how normally appears when a query is executed. but I want to add some thing like spread sheet, in the form at the bottom. when a query is executed the result should appear in the bottom attached spread sheet. pls help me here in 2 things. 1. where and what should i add at the bottom which seems like spread sheet and how to add it. 2. how to make possible the result will appear on it. thanks in advance.... ...

Grouping data