image of folder as embedded object

how do i show an image of a folder  and corresponding title using image
control?
for example, would have picture of folder followed by the words full fee
schedule.

what to copy that image and embed in form.

building online documentation for a non technical user

tried inserting picture thru image control

thanks for your help

remove e-mail addresses from public folders
Want to remove e-mail addresses from thousands of public folders, but can't see where 2k3 will allow me to remove even one (last one). Need to preserve mail storage. Can't see where policy will let me apply anything based on public folder tree structure either, e.g. one top level public folder and all subfolders, remove e-mail addresses. Tired of spammers sending to my public folders, which since I don't allow annonymous writes, bounce messages, creating 2x the wasted mail flow- or even worse since the spam can't be returned to sender either (fake "from" addre...

document imager
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel <i>have microsoft office for mac 2008, student edition, i am trying to scan a document so that i can edit it, older versions of word had something called OCR that would enable you to do this, i cannot find it on my version, how do i do it?</i> What you're referring to is Twain support which requires VBA. Since there's no VBA in Office 2008 there's no Twain support. The only real difference is that you cannot scan directly into your document. You'll need to use the software that c...

Unable display folder
Hi, My system can not receive email. I upgrade it from Office 2000 to Office XP. Screen has message: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correcty installed and configured. I need help. Please email me cchen@glbtecx.com or call 949 450 8725. Thank you. .. ...

What's wrong with Public Folders in 2007
Hi there, Does anyone tell me what's wrong with Public Folders? Why does MS try to eliminate Public Folders in the future? Where should we put the public information? Thanks. Ray Maybe we are being pushed into buying SharePoint. "Ray" <ray@utah.edu> wrote in message news:ef%23P$jhSHHA.3440@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi there, > > Does anyone tell me what's wrong with Public Folders? Why does MS try to > eliminate Public Folders in the future? Where should we put the public > information? > > Thanks. > > Ray Public folders work ...

Outlook Folder list #3
I have a customer who's folder list in Outlook 2002 is no longer arranged alphabetically. Does anyone know how to change it back? ...

Problem with Outlook 2003 and public folders in Exchange 2000
I have a Outlook client with a strange behaviour that started on friday. Expanding public folders outlook hangs forever, other users could see the public folder tree without problem. I thought it was a problem with Outlook 2003 in that computer and I could reinstall Outlook, but trying with the same user from a different computer we found the same problem. The problem has solved asking Outlook to check the size of the public folders. Doing this, Outlook has found again the contents of the public folder tree. Does anybody know what has happened? Thanks in advance, Bob ...

Document Imaging
I have two issues related to this. First, Document Imaging is not showing in 2010 beta. I have done a complete install, and told the install to run all from my computer. I have Windows 7 64 and I cannot find Document Imaging. A related problem is on my machine also running 7 64 and I have Office 2007, Document Imaging appears but the Document Imaging Printer doesn't appear. Is this a 64 bit issue? If so, why are they making a big fuss that 2010 will be available in 64 bit. Why have the 64 bit if you have reduced functionality? ...

IMAGE
Hello I have set up some stationery but my nice crisp clean company logo looks poor qualiy when I do a test and receive it back in the email. It looks very good in outlook when sending but not so on receiving - does Outlook compress images to a certain quality - can I do something to ensure good quality image? thanks Jeff ...

System folders
I am unable to display the Sytem Folders on our Exchange 2003 server. I am in the System manager, I go to public folders and right click on them, click view system folders and nothing happens. When I right click on the public folder a second time my option than is to view Public folders. This is an Exchange 2003 server upgraded from 2000 on a Win 2k box. Thank you ...

Convert a Public Folder to a Distribution Group?
Is there a way to take an existing Public Folder in Exchange 2003 with SP1 and "convert" it to a Distribution Group, or is this impossible? I've been tasked with taking two Public Folders and making them into Distribution Groups. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. On 22 Jan 2007 08:23:57 -0800, obrienjf@gmail.com wrote: >Is there a way to take an existing Public Folder in Exchange 2003 with >SP1 and "convert" it to a Distribution Group, or is this impossible? >I've been tasked with taking two Public Folders and making them into >Distribution Group...

mail downloads inti inbox as well as deleted items folder-how do i
-- have a great day jay wrote: See that big blank area in the webnew-for-dummies input form? That is where you put the details of your query. --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here is looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you don't well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you already know, don't expect others to know what is your situation. Explain YOUR computing environment and just what act...

email folders in Project Center

Add image over other images
Hey guys, Basically I have two pictures: A map (quite a large picture) A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Thanks in advance for any help! Am 05.05.2010 05:51, schrieb bourkeyo: > Basically I have two pictures: > > A map (quite a large picture) > A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) > > Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Take a look at the following classes/methods: 'Bitmap': Constructor and 'Save' m...

Capturing a screen image
I frequently write material to use in my classrooms and labs where my students use Excel XP. I would like to be able to do an old-fashioned PrintScreen, but this doesn't work any more. How can I print the entire screen image in my document? Thanks, Evelyn Depending on what you want, hit printscreen button or the printscreen button in combination with Ctrl or Shift. then go to your application, such as word or excel and do edit => Paste. This should give a bitmap picture of the part of the screen you captured. Regards, Tom Ogilvy Evelyn <elplummer@prodigy.net> wrote i...

Operation Failed
I have Outlook 2003 and when I attempt to export data (file-import and export, export, export to a pst) to a pst file I get the messge: "The Operation failed" " An Object Cannot be found" Also, if I attempt to open a back-up pst file Outlook crashes. Any ideas? Jack Do you have outlook as part of an office suite? Did you try help, detect and repair? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net...

TreeCtrl and Images
I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image list. Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays the normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show normal image before the state image ? On Jan 6, 10:44=A0am, shubhishubhi <shubhishu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image l= ist. > Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays= the > normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show ...

"Rule Could not be Created, check your folder permissions"
Outlook 2002, WinXP Pro.. tried adding work's exchange server but couldn't access it through the internet. Removed the Exchange account from Tools->Email Accounts, and now cannot create message rules with the "Organize" button on the toolbar. Any way to restore the permissions? Try running Detect and Repair. Also, ask your Exchange admin for the protocol to access your Exchange server mail. He will probably have to set you up with a VPN connector and give you some instructions. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discuss...

Create folder in other user's mailbox
Using Outlook from the XP suite, Exchange 2000. From one user's outlook I gave a second user Publishing Editor rights to the first user's mailbox. These rights include "create sub folders". When going to file - open - other user's mailbox (on the user computer that was granted Publishing Editor rights) and select second user's name and "inbox" as the folder to open. When creating a folder in this setting it is created in the first user's mailbox. How can the first user create a folder in the second user's mailbox? TIA DDS The mailbox owner need...

Public Folder URL incomplete
OK, second and final post. I have 2 domains (domainA.com, dmainB.com) running in a single Exchange 2003 org, everything works well but in the process of solving 1 problem I have come accross this. NOTE: domainA.com server is called serv1, domainB.com's is called serv2. When I use OWA as user@domainA.com on the serv1.domainA.com/exchange/ server I can access my mail, but when I click on the public folders link it goes to http://serv2/public <-- you see that, the link should be http://serv2.domainB.com/public/ OR http://serv1.domainA.com/public/ Why? And how can I fix this, please Shai...

mirror image
I put together a floor plan for a home. I need to mirror or flip the floor plan 180 degrees but I can't seem to be able to do this. I selected the whole floor plan, clicked on shapes, rotate or flip, flip vertical but that only flips each shape. It keeps each shape stationary but flips it 180 degrees. That is not what I need to do. I want to be able to flip the whole image. For example. The garage, bedrooms and bathroom is on the south side. I want it to be on the north side instead. Can you help me? I just tried this. Select everything, group, then flip it. Appeared to work (at l...

image of folder as embedded object
how do i show an image of a folder and corresponding title using image control? for example, would have picture of folder followed by the words full fee schedule. what to copy that image and embed in form. building online documentation for a non technical user tried inserting picture thru image control thanks for your help ...

Sharing folders
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: Exchange I know how to share calendars, inbox, and an address book with Entourage - but is there a way to also share just a folder? I have tried creating a folder, sharing it, but when I try and select the type of share, I am only given those 3 options above. Thanks! On 1/7/10 5:22 PM, kateri@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: > Exchange I know how to share calendars, inbox, and an address book with > Entourage - but is there a way to also share ju...

Selecting Entire Sheet: By Direct Object Ref?
As noted in a previous post, I'm trying to replace as much of the ..Select processing as I can in the code in my current app Here's what I'm doing now: ----------------------------- 3861 With mySS.Worksheets(curSheetName) 3862 .Select 3863 .Cells.Select 3864 End With 3869 myPSI.PrintArea = mySS.Selection.Address ----------------------------- Can someone suggest an alternative that uses a direct object ref? -- PeteCresswell Maybe with myss.worksheets(cursheetname) .printarea = .usedrange.address end with But it s...

Outlook 2007 Folders disappearing without being deleted
I am having a similar problem as Nancy. I have clicked on a folder in the inbox and I think I moved my mouse a small amount and the folder disappeared with all the emails that were stored within it. I searched Deleted files, Junk, other folders close by but cannot locate it. I have done this over the past 6 months about 3 times. Does someone hold the answer to this issue? If you moved the folder, they should still be there. When you search for an item that you know should be in this folder, is it found then? An easy way to do an Outlook wide search is by using the "All Ma...

Excel 2007 Macro: Open a file from any folder
Hello. How do you code a macro so that you can pop up a file dialog screen to open a worksheet from any folder of your choice? Thanks in advance. Same as always: Dim myName As String myName = Application.GetOpenFilename If myName = False Then MsgBox "You pressed cancel" Exit Sub End If Workbooks.Open myName HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "C C" <someone@atsbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:eS8FI0UeIHA.3940@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello. How do you code a macro so that you can pop up a file dialog screen to open a worksheet > from any folder of y...