How Use Option Group Im MS Access

Help me

It's easy you have an:
- option Group (which is a frame that goes around the option buttons)
each option button has a different value (example: 1,2,3)

The option group gets the value of whichever option button is selected.  So
the option group is the main control that you use (bind it to a table value
etc...)

With options only ONE option button can be selected at a time.

If you want multiple values you use checkboxes instead.

HTH,
Mark Andrews
RPT Software
http://www.rptsoftware.com

"Karkala" <Karkala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help me

0
Mark

Option to select printer B4 printing Payables Checks
Client recently upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and they lost the option to select a printer after clicking print. From print payables checks In 7.5 when they would click on print, a window would pop up and give them the option to select a printer to send their checks to. Now it automatically goes to their defaulted printer. How do they set up the option in 9.0? Go to the Named Printers settings, and look at the checkbox to suppress the printer dialog box. This should solve your problem Best regards Mike "TROOTBMI" <TROOTBMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

Using Spanish on Publisher

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Advanced E-mail options
I can't find anything googling for this so can anybody point me at a help source. When sending a message, if I select "Set Importance" or "Set Sensitivity" from the "Advanced E-mail Options" dialog, what do the categories mean and what do they do? For example what is the difference between "Private" and "Confidential" and what different effects do they have? Thanks -- (\__/) (='.'=) (")_(") I'll answer 1/2 about the importance function. If you set as High, the recipient gets a red exclamation mark in a c...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Unable to get Delivered in Tracking option
I am getting Delivered Email from the remote server(user) but unable to see delivered in the tracking option in the sent email. However I can see delivered in the tracking option in the sent email for email delivered to the Local Email Server. I am using MS Outlook Standard,anybody any idea whats going wrong. I already followed the article http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=197067 So something more will be appreciated. regards, Sudeep ...

Using secured OMA

Taste security update that came from the MS
--psvhmtimecjafnkn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="mkhmmgfhzxpzyiryx"; type="multipart/alternative" --mkhmmgfhzxpzyiryx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sotoaqhbsnskjyqr" --sotoaqhbsnskjyqr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

Importing Excel data into Access?
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from Excel to Access! I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf but couldn't find this topic If anyone knows please let me know! Cheers Raj Hello, there are plenty of sources. e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033 Stefan. "Rajeev Rawat" wrote: > Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table &g...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Excel Pivot Table with Access
I have Excel Pivot Tables that link to an access database to pull only certain info. I would like users to be able to update their individual pivot table without being able to change the query to include additional information. When I disable pivot table use, the pivot table won't update on open. Thanks for any help. -- Jack ...

Allow temporarily use of right click

How do I add other page size options to Page setup?
I just reinstalled Word 2003 on a new machine. I had recalled Page Setup offerred a variety of page sizes, ie card (3x5 and 4X6) legal, etc. But all I have now are A4 and letter. How do I add other paper size options? The paper size options are provided by your printer driver. Have you installed a printer and set it as the Windows default? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Paper size selection" <Paper size selection@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E16DD586-C298-4EAF-8...

Somebody else accessing exchange mailbox ?
A member of staff has reason to believe that his/her email has been accessed by another party. They insist that nobody else knows their username/password. Is it possible to log access to the mailbox, maybe by IP address for example ? any ideas much appreciated. Thanks in advance Gary D Almost impossible to do. An event 1013 is logged when someone accesses another person's mailbox but there are lots of valide reasons for a 1013. So even if you noticed it happening then it would not carry much wait. Also, if the password is secret how would they be accessing it? Checking permiss...

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...