How to export a query to then xml-format file via VBA?

Hi.

I would like to transfer my access query to xml-format, but how can I
do it via VBA automatically?

hanski
0
hanski

Find cells with conditional formats
Is there an easier way to find the cells with conditional formats than going to each cell and selecting format, conditional formatting? On Aug 28, 9:37=A0pm, mjones <mich...@quality-computing.com> wrote: > Is there an easier way to find the cells with conditional formats than > going to each cell and selecting format, conditional formatting? Found it. It's under Edit, Go To, Special. Thanks. My free "Formats & Styles" Excel add-in provides a count of CF cells that includes a count of cells with multiple conditions. Download from... http://excelusergroup.org/m...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Query and date selection
I test to see if a reservation begins between 11/15-3/31 of any year. So far I have come up with, for the reservation begin date: Between #11/15/2009# And #12/31/2009# Or Between #1/1/2009# And #3/31/2009# This, of course, only tests for 2009. Can I use a year wildcard? Is there a better way? Thanks in advance, -- Chrissy Add Another Field to your query, something like this: monthdayfield: Format([ReservationDate], "mm/dd") And then for the criteria: >="11/15" or <="03/31" I think that will do the trick. You can try a ...

Export to XML exports single row only

SQL Format question
I have the following question trying to format a calculated column with a sql stmt. I basically have extcost / unitcost as poqty. in the results it carries the decimal out 15 or so places. How can I format this to only carry out to 4 decimals? Thanks for you assistance -- Craig convert(numeric(19,4), extcost/unitcost) as poqty Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "C Dunn" wrote: > > I have the following question trying to format a calculated column with a > sql stmt. I basical...

winmail.dat
When we send attachments to people they show up on their ends as winmail.dat files. We are using Outlook 2000 on the XP platform. I researched and can't seem to come up with a solution. We are not using RTF (rich text format) and that seems to be the only configuration associated with this problem that I can find. We are using plain text and it still happens when we forward an email w/ an attachment and reset it to send via plain text. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Use plain text or html format and disable Word as your e-mail editor. If it still occours, it could b...

Text disappears when format changed in MS Word (Office X)
I save Word documents in Mac Word 5.1 format while using Office X. Sometimes when I resave, the format changes to the generic Microsoft Office document format. After this happens and I open the document, the text of the document is missing entirely. I an using Panther 10.3.3. Any ideas? Thank you. James Costello ...

Export / Import Security

Help *** Outlook 2003 PST file corruption almost every time Outlook runs
I am really frustrated. I have been checking my Outlook PST file recently regularly and have found that almost EVERY time I open Outlook and close it again my PST file has "Minor inconsistencies". I don't have to do anything in outlook, like check emails, open emails or anything else - just Open app, close app => corrupt PST! I fix it each time but next time ... Has anyone else experienced this? I have WinXP SP2, Office 2003 Pro. With Outlook I have NOD32 and AdMuncher running ( both of which at least read incoming stuff) and also POPfile. I have tried the following:...

Excel files won't open
I have 2 Excel 2002 files that won't open with the message they read-only or encrypted. This is on WIN XP Pro. Prior to this happening I remember them showing a message that they was a sharing violation - I can't see how as this computer is not on a network and I am the only user anyway. I also deleted all files in my temp folders and did a re-boot. Anyway now I can't even open, delete, rename, email or move the files. I have run a virus checker and carried out chkdsk. Anything else I can do to check the problem? It can't be a damaged disk could it? ...

Help with Update query in VBA
Hi all, I've been using VBA to call out Update queries, but now I have too many of them, I think it is better to include the sql in VBA so that i can save some space and make it easier to understand. I tried many many times, but don't know how. So i'm starting from scrat now. Her is my update query: UPDATE xyzTest SET xyzTest.Price = [Forms]![xyzTestFrm]![txPrice] WHERE (((xyzTest.ID)=2) AND ((xyzTest.SessionID)="Session1")); xyzTest is my Table, the one I want to update xyzTestFrm is my Form, where the txPrice and SessionID text fields are located I want to have a b...

Conditional Formatting #68
Is it possible to base conditional formatting on the contents of a cell other than the one being formatted? use formula instead of cell contents. i.e. you want to format cell a1 based on b1 format|conditional formatting|formula is instead of cell value is =3Db1>10=20 or=20 whatever you want it to achieve.=20 On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:37:05 -0700, in microsoft.public.excel.misc = falling into the bathtub with your monitor, the short circuit caused the following to mysteriously appear from your keyboard: ~>Is it possible to base conditional formatting on the contents of a cell ~>ot...

Control Word Files From Excel
I have been successful in moving data from Excel to Word in VB. From Excel (2003 running on Windows XP Pro) I am able to create several Word files from the same starting Word form. Now, using Excel VB, I need to connect these files into one Word report and have three questions. 1) End of document I need to move the insertion point to the end of the first file before I insert the second file. I’ve recorded a macro in Word and tried the following: WordApp.ActiveDocument.Selection.EndKey Unit:=6 But it does not work. Do you know what will work? Please provide code example...

Run Query from a Column Value
Hi Let if I have a tb1 with col1 CREATE TABLE tbl1 ( Col1 VARCHAR(500) ) INSERT INTO tbl1 VALUES('SELECT * FROM tbl1') INSERT INTO tbl1 VALUES('SELECT Query FROM tbl1') In col1 I have inseted a query as a string. How can I run the query stored in col1. Regards, Muhammad Bilal You have to use dynamic SQL: http://www.sommarskog.se/dynamic_sql.html -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:34:01 -0700, Muhammad Bilal <MuhammadBilal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >Let if I have...

Format cells with dates
Is there a way to format cells so that dates would change when the lead date is changed. for example, when I input monday's date, tue, wed, thur, etc will follow suit. Pat, Assuming the first date is in A1 B1: =A1+1 C1: =B 1+1 etc. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:115681B0-348E-447E-BB1F-F8347CFDB19B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to format cells so that dates would change when the lead date is...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

Recovering Files
Is there any possible way where you can recover a file that has been lost, and when it appeared in the autorecover box wasn't saved? Thanks for your help. You could be lucky and it will be in your temp folder. Type %temp% in the address bar in Windows Explorer. Look for files that have a pub prefix, change the .tmp extension to .pub. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kate" <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2E96A9-AED1-4524-B0CF-E4A2EDDF94CF@microsoft.com... > Is there an...

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

Excel XML
Hi all, Newbie here. I have an application that outputs Excel XML, auto-emailing to a distribution list. This ended up working wonderfully, users can just click on the attachment in the email and the file opens up in a great Excel spreadsheet for them. Prior, we would only export delimited text files, which had to be imported to Excel. Not hard, just extra steps. However, I have TWO users that are on Macs. Their version of Excel on the Mac cannot handle XML or read it. I've been Googling for days now and have only found years old postings about how Mac's Excel left this f...

Export item ID?

Query for earliest due date
I have table A with promises of payment, Amtpayable , Duedate and CustID. I have table B with actual payment details, AmtPaid, PaidDate, Cust ID.Now i am creating a query to show the total AmtPayable as on date, amount paid, and LastdueDate. Now i have no problem getting the payable and paid columns. Problem is i get only the Lastduedate till date but i need earliest unpaid due date.for eg, due for jan 1 is 1000, for feb 1 is 1000, mar 1 is 1000, etc. if only 1000 has been paid so far, the query as on date should show Payable 3000, Paid 1000, Due date Feb1. But i get duedate as Mar 1.Any h...

How do you decompress compressed files on XP-Home Ed.?
I had compressed some unused files some time ago on my desktop Document files, but just now I wanted to access one of those files which had database files in it (it was Avery labels database files), so when I clicked on one of those file names I had set up in the Avery program for labels I use occasionally, the Avery program pop-up window said that the database no longer exists for that file, so I would have to re-set up that label again. The files in that folder were compressed to save disc space, but I didn't realize those particular files were compressed until I wanted to ...

Signiture Format
My sigiture is set up for font size 10. When I start a new message it appears in size 10. However, when When I reply to a message it appears in size 12. ...

Corrupt PDF's send via Outlook 2003 SP1
Corrupt PDF's send via Outlook 2003 SP1: on XP Pro, Symantec Antivirus installed with email scanning. Problem doesn't seem to occur with anything but PDF's. When I (or anyone else in the office with this installation) send PDF's they are corrupted. ex. "This PDF has become damaged...." I've tried disabling Symantec, Shutting down everything but outlook and sending emails, Still happens. Installing a different client solves the problem but this inst a viable option for our office. If I Zip the PDF it is no problem. Appreciate the help. -C <cliffchroust@g...